江西省抚州一中吧2014-2015学年度上学期第一次月考九年级英语

2014年秋九年级英语上学期第一次月考试题(牛津版含答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文 章来 源莲山 课件 w ww.5Y k J.cO m 2014年秋九年级英语上学期第一次月考试题(牛津版含答案)试卷满分:100分&&&& 考试时间:100分钟& 第一卷&& (65分)一、(共15小题,每小题1分,满分15分)(一)听下面五段对话,每段对话读两遍。从所给的A、B、C 三个选项中选出最佳选项。(&& ) 1. What will the girl do this weekend?&&& A.&&&&&&&&&&& B.&&&&&&&&&&&& C.&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&& (&& ) 2. What’s the weather like?&& A.&&&&&&&&& B.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (&& ) 3.What colour is the woman’s skirt?& A. Green.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Red.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. White.(&& ) 4.What character does Helen maybe have?&&&& A. Helen is always full of energy. B. Helen is usually calm. C. Helen is always happy.(&& ) 5.Who is the tallest of the three?A. Mary&&&&B. Tom&&&&& C. Susan.(二)听下面两段材料,每段材料读两遍。从A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项。听第一段对话,回答第6--7两个小题。(&& ) 6.Who are talking on the phone?&&&& A. Tom and Jack.&& B. Jack and Mrs Brown&&& C. Tom and Mrs Brown.(&& ) 7.What are Tom and his friends going to do this Sunday morning?&&&& A. Plant trees.&& B. Have a party.&&&& C . See a film听第二段对话,回答第8--10小题。(&& ) 8. What has the man bought?& A. A new computer.&&&&&&&& B. A new car.&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. A new flat.(&& )9.How does the man feel after working on the computer?& A. Very excited.&&&&&&&&&&& B. Very successful.&&&&&&&& C. Very tired. (&& ) 10. What colour will the man use?& A. Red.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Green.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Blue.(三)听短文,根据所听到的内容,选择正确的答案,短文听两遍。(&&& )11. My family lived in ___________ before I was 12 years old.&&&& A. the city&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. town&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. the mountains(&&& )12. I spent ___________ walking to school every morning.&&&& A. half an hour&&&&&&&&&&& B. one hour&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. one and a half hours(&&& )13. I could meet ___________ on the way to school.&&&& A. my friends&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. my parents&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. nobody(&&& )14. There were ___________ students in my class.&&&& A. 12&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. 20&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. 40(&&& )15. I could see ___________ there.&&&&&& A. the sea&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. many high buildings&&&& C. many kinds of flowers二、单项选择(共15小题,每小题1分,满分15分)(&& )16. I___________ stay at home and listen to the radio .&&&& A. want&&&&&&&&&&& B. like&&&&&&&&& C .would rather&&&&& D. enjoy(&& )17.Tom asked_______after he finished his project.&&&& A. that he could go to the cinema&&&&& B. that could he go to the cinema &&&& C. if could he go to the cinema&&&&&&& D. if he could go to the cinema(&& )18.Western countries, women are always dressed ___________& white ___________ their wedding day, because white is the colour of purity.&A. on &&B. in&&&&&&&&&& C. in&&& D. on(&& )19. Wearing blue clothes can make _____easier to feel less stressed. I will wear a blue T-shirt today.& &A. that &&B. me &&C. it&&&&&&&&&&&& D. myself(&& )20. The little boy is curious ___________& the strange rock. &&& A. of&&&&&&&&&&&& B. about&&&&&&&&&&& C. in&&&&&&&&&&&& D. on(&& )21. If we don’t study hard, we will___________ in our class.&&& A. take the lead&&& B. fall behind&&& C. be the first&&& D. be successful(&& )22. As a student, I can’t afford ___________ a new mobile phone.&A. buy  &&&&& B. buying&&&&&&& C. to buy  &&&&& D. bought (&& )23. The doctor has devoted most of his time to ___________ the patients.&&& A. look after&& B. looking after&&& C. looks after&&& D. looked after(&& )24.―Would you like a cup of coffee or a bottle of juice?―______. I’d like some milk.&A. Either&&& B. Both&&&& C. None&&&& D. Neither(&& )25.& ― Our monitor Jack is good at all the subjects, but he never___________ .&&& ― What a modest student!&A. gets off&&&&& B. takes off&&&&&&& C. puts off&&&& D. shows off(&& )26. We may meet all kinds of difficulties in the future, but we should be confident enough to___________ any challenge.&A. put on&&&& B. get on&&&& C. take on&&&& D. try on(&& )27. My father wants me to be a doctor _______an engineer,________I want to be an actor.&A. and&&& B. but&&&&&&& C. so&&&& D. but(&& )28.I think these materials may be of ___________ to your study. &&&& A. important& B. helpful&&&&&&& C. some help&&&& D. useful(&& )29. ― The red skirt looks prettier___________ Jane.&― Yes. I’m a little green ___________ envy. I wish I were as pretty as her.&A. with&&&&&&&& B. on&&&& C. in&&&&&&&&& D. with(&& )30. Mom, my classmates are waiting for me, ___________ I must go now.&&&& A. or&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. and&&&&&&&&&& C. but&&&&&&&&&&& D. so三、完形(共15小题,每小题1分,满分15分) “Where is the university(大学)?” This is a question that many visitors to Cambridge(剑桥)ask. But no one can give them a _31_answer, for there is no wall to be found _32_the university. The university is the city. You can find classroom buildings, _33_, museums and offices of the university all over the city. And most of _34_members are the students and _35_of the thirty-one colleges(学院). &&& Cambridge was already a developing town long before the first students and teachers __36__800 years __37__. It grew up by the river Granta, and the river was once __38__the Cam. A _39_ was built over the river as early as 875. _40_ the town got its name "Cambridge". &&& In the fourteenth and fifteenth centuries more and __41__ land was used for college buildings. The town grew much __42__ in the nineteenth century after the opening of the railway in 1845. Cambridge became a __43__ in 1951 and now it has a population of over 100, 000. Many young students in __44__ countries __45__ to study at Cambridge. Thousands of people from all over the world come to visit the university town. It has become a famous place all around the world. (&& )31. A. clean&&&&&&&& B. clear&&&&&&&&&&& C.wrong&&&&&&&&& D. real (&& )32. A. around&&&&&&& B. in&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. near&&&&&&&&&& D. by (&& )33. A. cinemas&&&&&& B. parks&&&&&&&&&& C. zoos&&&&&&&&&& D. libraries (&& )34. A. our&&&&&&&&&& B. your&&&&&&&&&&& C. its&&&&&&&&&&&& D. my& (&& )35. A. parents&&&&&&& B. farmers&&&&&&&& C. workers&&&&&&&& D. teachers (&& )36. A. got to&&&&&&&& B. arrived in&&&&&&& C. arrived&&&&&&&& D. reached to (&& )37. A. before&&&&&&&& B. ago&&&&&&&&&&&& C. later&&&&&&&&&& D. after (&& )38. A. said&&&&&&&&&& B. called&&&&&&&&&& C. spoken&&&&&&&& D. talked (&& )39. A. bridge&&&&&&&& B. building&&&&&&&& C. station&&&&&&&&& D. house (&& )40. A. Because&&&&&&& B. But&&&&&&&&&&& C. And&&&&&&&&&&& D. So (&& )41. A. less&&&&&&&&&&& B. fewer&&&&&&&&& C. more&&&&&&&&&& D. bigger (&& )42. A. smaller&&&&&&&& B. slower&&&&&&&&& C. faster&&&&&&&&& D. cleaner (&& )43. A. city&&&&&&&&&&& B. college&&&&&&&& C. university&&&&&& D. country (&& )44. A. another&&&&&&&& B. other&&&&&&&&&& C. the other&&&&&&& D. others (&& )45. A. stop&&&&&&&&&&& B. hate&&&&&&&&&& C. hope&&&&&&&&&&& D. need四、理解(共10小题,每小题2分,满分20分)ASurvey: What were you scared of when you were a kid?I was scared of spiders but I didn’t let my friends know because all of them liked catching these spiders. I was terrified but I just acted cool.&&&& ― Buding, still afraid of spidersI was scared of the dark because I didn’t know if there was something scary inside the room. As a result,I always liked sleeping with my back facing the wall because it made me a little comfortable.&―Gerard, not so afraid of the dark anymore, but still sleeps with his back facing the wallStrange as it probably sounds, I was scared of shadows (影子). Not the shadows themselves, but what they formed (形成). Because I was near-sighted (近视的), the shadows I saw formed into the scariest things I saw in my mind.& ― Jean, no longer afraid of shadows(&& )46. Buding used to be afraid of ___________.&& & A. the dark&&&&& && B. spiders&&&&&&& C. shadows&&& & D. an old woman(&& )47. Gerard sleeps ___________.&&&& A. with the light on&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. with his parents&&&& C. with the window open&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. with his back facing the wall&& (&& )48. There is something wrong with Jean’s___________.&&&& A. legs&&&&&&&&&&& B. back&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. eyes&&& D. feetBMany scientists find that colours can change people’s feelings. It’s very interesting. Some colours can make people feel relaxed,and some colours can make people feel nervous. Now,this kind of knowledge is being used in many places. For example,school walls are always painted green because green makes students feel relaxed. It is also good for the students’ eyes. Some books are also green or light blue for the same reason. Restaurant owners not only have to know how to make food,but also have to know how to make money. Here are some things they’ve learned from scientific studies. The colour red makes people hungry. Many fast food restaurants have red furniture or walls. Soft colours like pink and light blue make people feel relaxed,so they spend more time eating. Loud music may be nice at first,but it soon makes people want to leave. Hard seats also make customers want to eat quickly and leave. Many restaurants,especially fast food restaurants,use this knowledge to make customers eat faster.(&& )49.How does the colour red make most people feel?&&& A.Hungry.&&fortable.&&C.Excited.&&D.Worried.(&& )50.Which colour isn’t mentioned(提到) in this passage?A.Green.&&&&& B.White.&&&&C.Light blue.&&&& D.Red.(&& )51.What do many fast food restaurants do?①Play loud music.&②Play soft music. ③Have hard seats.&④Paint their walls red.&& A.①②③&&&&&&& B.①③④&&&&& C.①②④&&&&&& D.②③④CEveryone has got two personalities (性格) ― the one that is shown to the world and the other that is secret and real. You don't show your secret personality when you're awake because you can control yourself, but when you're asleep, your sleeping position shows the real you. In a normal night, of course, you often change your sleeping positions. The important position that best shows your secret personality is the one that you go to sleep.If you go to sleep on your back, you're a very open person. You normally trust people and you are easily influenced by new ideas. You don't like to make people unhappy, so you never express your real feelings. You're quite shy and you aren't very confident. If you sleep on your stomach, you are a person who likes to keep secrets. You worry a lot and you're always easily becoming sad. You never want to change your ideas, but you are satisfied with your life the way it is. You usually live for today not for tomorrow.If you sleep on curled up (蜷缩), you are probably a very nervous person. You have a low opinion of yourself and often protect yourself from being hurt, so you are very defensive. You're shy and you don't usually like meeting people. You like to be on your own.If you sleep on your side, you have usually got a well-balanced (平衡的) personality. You know your strengths and weaknesses. You're usually careful. You have a confident personality. You sometimes feel worried, but you don't often get unhappy. You always say what you think, even if it makes people angry.(&& )52. You may find the passage in___________.A. a science magazine&& B. a guide book& C. a sports newspaper&& D. a story book(&& )53. Tina hardly tells her secrets to her friends. She probably goes to sleep___________.A. on curled up&&&&&&& B. on her stomach&&& C. on her back&&&&& D. on her side(&& )54. What does the word "defensive" mean in the passage?A. 易怒的&&&&&&&&&&& B. 攻击性的&&&&&& C.外向的&&&&&&&&& D.有戒心的(&& )55. What does the passage tell us?&&& A. Sleeping on your side is the best way of sleeping.&&& B. Changing positions will cause sleeping problems.&&& C. Sleeping positions show people's secret personalities.&&& D. Enough sleep makes people look better and healthier.第二卷&&&& 非(35分)五、词汇运用(共20小题;每小题0.5分,满分10分)A)根据句意及所给中文提示、英文解释或首字母写出句中所缺单词,每空限填一词。56. The thick haze (雾霾) over the city has___________ (影响) our life greatly. 57. The new factory will ___________ (创造) about 2,000 jobs for people.58. The sun gives us light and _________(热).59. America was ___________ (发现) by Columbus in 1492.60. Nobody paid any___________(注意)to him.61.Mary wants to buy a ___________ (手提包)for her mother.62. He has a ___________ (固定的) pattern of behaviour.63. He is very organized.He always keeps his things in good o___________.64. Let’s go to Kunming for vacation.It’s n___________& too hot nor too cold there.65. The keyboard was c___________& to the computer.B)根据句意或句子的语法要求,用括号中所给单词的适当形式。66. Without the teacher’s help, I will___________ (certain) fail the exam.67. Not only Tom but also I___________& (be) interested in traveling.68. Our school life is___________ (colour) and interesting. 69. ___________ ( wear ) blue clothes is good for our mind.70. Neither the students nor the teacher ________(come) to school by car every day.71. Different people have different _________ (feel) after seeing this film.72. The bad news made the girl cry loudly with great___________ (sad).73. They have made a ___________ (decide) to go skating.74. Hobo had no difficulty___________ (eat) up all food.75.Don’t be___________ (patient)! Trust yourself!You can work out this question.六、根据所给汉语完成下列句子,每空词数不限。(共5小题;每小题1分,满分5分)76.你过马路时再怎么小心也不为过。You ___________& when you cross the road.77.你知道谚语:“差之毫厘,谬以千里”吗?Do you know the saying “ A miss is ___________& a mile.”?78.橙色带给你成功,当你伤心时,他会让你振作起来。Orange can bring you success,and it can ___________ when you are feeling sad.79.我认为粉色没有什么不好的。I think _________________ pink.80.当我看到这张老照片,它使我想起了我的童年。When I saw the old photo , it ___________& my childhood.七、任务型(共10小题;每小题0.5分,满分5分)阅读下列短文,根据短文内容填写表格,每空限填一词。&&& Travelling is one of the most important activities and people have been interested in it for many years. Modern traffic develops fast, so travelling to different places has become much faster than before. Staying healthy while travelling can make your trip happier. But do you know how to keep healthy during a trip? The following information may be useful to you.Before leavingWear comfortable shoes, a hat and sunglasses.Take some necessary medicine with you. They can be used when you get sick or have other problems.Do some exercise for weeks or months before you leave if you plan to do lots of walking or climbing during your trip.Prepare proper food. Before you prepare the food, the first thing you need to think about is how long you will travel with the food. If you take a long trip, you should bring food such as bread, biscuits and some fruit. They don’t go bad quickly. The nearer people can bring meat, fish, eggs, milk and even salads and vegetables.While travelling&&& Be sure not to eat dirty food or bad fruit. Have enough time to take a rest during your trip.Tap water is not safe, so drink bottled water and always clean the cover of the bottle.Keep food in good condition. If you take hot food, you should try to keep it hot. For example, you can put it in heavy towels. If you need to keep cold food cold, you can put cold food in a box with ice. When you arrive, put cold food in the fridge. Remember: If you travel with food, keep hot food hot and cold food cold.&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& How to keep (81) ___________ during a tripBefore leaving&● Wear comfortable shoes, a hat and (82) ___________.&● (83) ___________ some necessary medicine with you.&● Exercise for weeks or months (84) ___________& you leave.&● Prepare proper food. Take bread, biscuits and some fruit for a (85) ___________& trip or bring meat, fish, eggs, milk and even salads and vegetables for a nearer one.While(86) _________&● (87) ___________ eat dirty food or bad fruit.&● Have enough (88) ___________& to take a rest during your trip.&● Drink (89) ___________& water and always clean the cover.&● Keep food in good condition. (90) ___________& to keep hot food hot and cold food cold.八、书面表达(满分15分)& 我有一个好朋友叫Millie,下面是关于她的一些情况,请根据提示,用英语写一篇短文介绍她。80词左右,文章开头不计入总词数。&1.Millie是一名九年级学生,15岁,她自信、勤奋、乐于助人。&2.她很有创造性,经常想出好主意。&3.她最喜欢的颜色是蓝色,因为蓝色象征着安宁,她穿蓝色的衣服很好看。& &4.当她生气的时候,蓝色常能让她平静下来。5.(你从她身上能学到什么?自拟一至两句)......My Friend MillieMy friend Millie comes from Beijing Sunshine Secondary School.____________________________________________________________________________________________材料听下面五段对话,每段对话读两遍。从所给的A、B、C 三个选项中选出最佳选项。1. M:Shall we watch a film this weekend?& W:I’d rather read& my new book at home.&2. W:Is it still raining outside,Alan?& M:No.The sun has come out.Look! There is a rainbow!3. M : Your new red skirt looks very nice, Miss Green. & W : Thank you, Mr White.4. M : Helen ,what’s your favourite colour?& W : My favourite colour is white.& M : Oh, I can know your character.5. M: Mary, you are taller than me!& W: Yes, Tom. But Susan is much taller than we two.听对话,回答问题。每段对话读两遍。听下面一段对话,回答第6~7两个小题。M: Hello! This is Tom speaking. Could I speak to Jack, please?W: Sorry, Jack is out at the moment. This is Mrs Brown. May I help you?M: That’s very kind of you. Would you please tell Jack we will have a party this Sunday morning?W: Oh, a party on Sunday morning. OK, I’ll tell him as soon as he comes back.M: Thank you, Mrs Brown. Goodbye!W: Bye!听下面一段对话,回答第8~10三个小题。M : Kate, can you give me some advice?W : OK. What do you want to do?M : I have bought a new flat. I want to paint my study. Do you have any good ideas?W : What do you want to do there? Only study?M : No. You know, I am often tired and weak after working on the computer. So I hope the colour can give me energy.W : I see. Why don’t you paint it green? I think it will help.M : That’s a good idea. Green is also the colour of nature. I like it.听短文,根据所听到的内容,选择正确的答案。Before I was twelve years old, my family lived in the mountains. Our house was far from my school. It took me one hour to walk to school every morning. It was happy time for me, because I could meet friends on the way, and we would go to school together. There were just six classes in my school, and only about twenty students in each class. We spent most of our time playing, the mountains were our playground. I still remember the different kinds of flowers, the songs of different birds, and the colors of trees in different seasons―everything was so interesting and beautiful. Even now I still miss my life in the mountains.
英&& 语&& 试&& 卷分值:100分&&& 时间:100分钟&& 第一卷&&&&& 选择题(65分)一、听力(15分)1& C&&& &2&C&3&B&4&B&5&C6&C&7&B&8&C&9&C&10&B11&C&12&B&13&A&14&B&15&C二、单项选择(15分)16&C&17&D&18&D&19&C&20&B21&B&22&C&23&B&24&D&25&D26&C&27&D&28&C&29&A&30&D三、完形填空(15分)31&B&32&A&33&D&34&C&35&D36&C&37&B&38&B&39&A&40&D41&C&42&C&43&A&44&B&45&C四、阅读理解(20分)46&B&47&D&48&C&49&A&50&B51&B&52&A&53&B&54&D&55&C
第二卷&&&& 非选择题(35分)五、词汇运用(每题0.5分,共10分)A)56 influenced 57 create& 58 heat& 59discovered& 60 attention&& 61 handbag& 62 fixed& 63 order& 64 neither& 65connectedB)66 certainly&& 67 am&&& 68 colourful&&& 69 Wearing& 70 comes && 71 feelings&&& 72 sadness&& 73 decision& 74 eating& 75 impatient六、根据汉语提示完成句子。(每题1分,共5分)76.can’t be too careful77. as good as& 78. cheer you up 79. there is nothing wrong with80. reminded me of 七、任务型阅读(每题0.5分,共5分)81 healthy& 82 sunglasses& 83 Take& 84 before& 85 long 86 travelling& 87 Don’t& 88 time& 89 bottled& 90 Remember
&文 章来 源莲山 课件 w ww.5Y k J.cO m
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?}

我要回帖

更多关于 抚州一中中考分数线 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信