excel规划求解,急

求解急急急急_百度知道
求解急急急急
有甲乙两种溶液甲种溶液由1L水,水3L配制而成;乙种溶液由酒精3L水2L配制而成现在要配制浓度为50%的酒精7L甲乙两种溶液各需几升?
提问者采纳
甲的酒精浓度为1/(1+3)=0.25乙的酒精浓度为3/(3+2)=0.6设需要甲X L,乙Y L0.25x+0.6y=7*0.5x+y=7x=2Ly=5L希望可以帮到你,满意请采纳
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁完型填空求解,急急急_百度知道
提问者采纳
字好小算了
16.B17.C18.C19.A20.B21.D22.D23.D24.A25.B26.C27.A28.A29.B30.C31.A32.C33.A34.B35.A
脖子扭得我……
正确率不好说啊……
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
原文全文如下:I have worked with many children infected with AIDS.The relationship I have developed with them have been GIFTS in my life. They have taught me so many things.Tyler was born infected with the virus and his mother was also infected. From the very beginning of his life, he was dependent on medicine to SURVIVE. When he was five, he had a tube put into a vein in his body. This tube was LINKED to a pump, which he carried in a small backpack on his back. Medicine was given through this tube to his body.Tyler wasn’t willing to GIVE UP one single moment of his childhood to the disease. It was not UNUSUAL to find him playing and racing around the backyard, WEARING his medicine-filled backpack. All of us were SURPRISED AT his pure joy in being alive and the ENERGY it gave him. Tyler’s mom often made fun of him by telling him that he moved so FAST that she needed to dress him in red. In that WAY, when she looked through the window to CHECK ON him playing in the yard, she could quickly SPOT him.The disease FINALLY defeated Tyler. He grew quite ill and, unfortunately, SO did his mother. When it became OBVIOUS that he wasn’t going to survive, Tyler’s mom comforted him by telling him that she was DYING too, and she would be with him soon in heaven.A few days before his DEATH, Tyler said to me, “I might die soon. I’m not SCARED. When I die, please dress me in red. Mom PROMISED that she’s coming to heaven, too. I’ll be PLAYING when she gets there, and I want to make sure she can find me.”答案及解释:16. B. GIFTS (生命中的馈赠)17. C. SURVIVE
(维持生命)18. D. LINKED (连著)19. A. GIVE UP (放弃)20. B. UNUSUAL (不稀奇)21. D. WEARING (背著)22. C. SURPRISED AT (惊讶)23. D. ENERGY (精力)24. A. FAST (走得很快)25. B. WAY (这样)26. C. CHECK ON
(查看他)27. A. SPOT (找到他)28. D. FINALLY (终于)29. B. SO
(也是)30. C. OBVIOUS (明显)31. A. DYING
(快要死)32. C. DEATH
(死亡)33. A. SCARED (怕)34. B. PROMISED (答应)35. A. PLAYING (玩耍)
为您推荐:
完型填空的相关知识
其他1条回答
你这字太小了也
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁本人想租房,请问出租房中的标间是什么意思,难道不是按照房间说的吗?求解 急!_百度知道
本人想租房,请问出租房中的标间是什么意思,难道不是按照房间说的吗?求解 急!
我有更好的答案
这种房子一般适应1--2个人居住,一般为20平米左右,带有一个阳台(一般用来做饭和洗衣服),一个卫生间,可以洗澡。全国的房租的话一线城市500-100元,二线城市200-300元,三线城市100-300元之间。
那它是一套房子里改成有很多这样的小房间,还是专门就是像宾馆一样的一个一个的房间
基本构造和宾馆的一样,若果有隔开的,那是经营者心太黑了,不顾房屋结构,自己改造的,具有一定危险性。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
租房的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁加勒比海盗:世界的尽头打完女野人后,出现的动画为什么总是过不去、求解、急!!!!!!!!!!_百度知道
加勒比海盗:世界的尽头打完女野人后,出现的动画为什么总是过不去、求解、急!!!!!!!!!!
提问者采纳
首先,当屏幕左下角出现感叹号时 按回车然后 左下角出现另一个图案
按&搂抱&那个动作的按键(c)下一个图案 按&重击&键&
(x)下一个图案 按&轻击&键
(Z)如果不及时按或不按的话,那么就会重复播放那个动画=w=
提问者评价
按照你说的,真的成功了,好开心,谢谢你!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
加勒比海盗的相关知识
其他1条回答