文档格式:PPT|
浏览次数:2|
上传日期: 05:06:05|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
英语周报九年级牛津(GZ)第9期参考答案
官方公共微信当前解析:第39期九年级新目标
解题老师:
1. The price of the skirt is very 1 . I can afford it.
完全正确(0)答案太简单(0)答案太罗嗦(0)题目错误(0)答案错误(0)评论(0)
解题老师:
2. There is a sign in the garden. It says “Keep off the g ”.
2. grass &
解题老师:
3. The computer is very important in our e
3. everyday &
解题老师:
4. Maria doesn’ t like eating grapes because sometimes they’ re s .
解题老师:
accident happened on a cold winter morning.
5. traffic
解题老师:
6. Remember to 1 the door when you leave. Safety comes first.
解题老师:
1. 毫无疑问,葆拉是她家年龄最小 的。Paula is the youngest one in her family.
1. without doubt
解题老师:
2. 大多数男孩子仰慕这些足球明 星。Most boys&&these football stars.
& 2. look up to
解题老师:
3. 不论你做什么,我都支持你。&&you do,I will support you.
3. No matter what
解题老师:
4. 凯西在拥挤的公共汽车上偶然 遇见了她的一位老朋友。Cathy met an old friend of herson a crowded bus.
& 4. by accident &
解题老师:
5. 突然,刮起了一阵大风。&&&,a wind blew strongly.
5. All of a sudden &
解题老师:
6. 潍坊是山东的一个城市,它以风 筝而闻名。Weifang is a city in Shandong. It&&kites.
6. is known / famous for
解题老师:
() 1. The novel by many people today.&&&A. is read&&&B. are read&&&C. reads&&&D. were read (2015天津)
解题老师:
() 2. These model cars in China in 2013.&&&A. are made&&&B. were made&&&C. inake&&&D. made (2015 北京)
完全正确(0)答案太简单(0)答案太罗嗦(0)题目错误(0)答案错误(1)评论(0)
解题老师:
() 3. Teenagers should to take care of themselves from a young age.&&&A. educate&&&B. be educating&&&C. have educated&&&D. be educated (2015山东临沂)
解题老师:
() 4. A new school last year in my hometown.&&&A. set up&&&B. sets up&&&C. is set up&&&D. was set up (2015四川资阳)
解题老师:
() 5. Though he often made his little sister , today he was made by his little sister.&&&A. to cry&&&B. crying&&&C. cry&&&D. cry &(2015广东汕尾)
解题老师:
A: Andy,do you know when the telephone was invented?B:(l)A: Do you think it was invented before the car?B: Sorry,I’m not sure about that.A: (2) The first car was invented in 1885.B: Then do you know who invented the first car?A: (3)B: Which do you think is more useful,the car or the telephone?A: I think the car is more useful. (4)B: Would you like to buy a car someday?A: (5)&&&A. Of course. It was invented by Karl Benz.&&&B. Yes,it was invented in 1876.&&&C. Where was it made?&&&D. I hope so.&&&E. Because it can take us everywhere we want to go.&&&F. Haha,it was invented before the car.&&&G. Do you enjoy making telephone calls?
解题老师:
(attend) a concert with his sister last Saturday.
1. attended &
解题老师:
2. Grace felt
(sleep) because she stayed up late last night.
2. sleepy &
解题老师:
3. I think
(safe) is the most important,so we should be careful at any time.
3. safety &
解题老师:
4. Someone broke into my car and stole all the (value) things.
4. valuable
解题老师:
1. Tara&(顶嘴) to her brother loudly yesterday.
1. talked back &
解题老师:
2. I think children should be allowed to&&&(自己做决定).
2. make their own decision(s)
解题老师:
3. Computer games can&&&&(妨碍) students’&schoolwork.
&3. get in the way of &
解题老师:
4. Look!Simon is&&(追赶) a cat in the garden.
4. running after &
解题老师:
5. Hick and Ted finished their lunch&&&(同时) .
5. at the same time
解题老师:
() 1. —Look!It be David in the classroom.—It be him. Because I saw him in the library a moment ago.&&&A. mustn’ t&&&B. can't&&&C. can't&&&D. mustn't;can (2015 四川广安)
解题老师:
() 2. —Will Karen come to our party?—She hasn’ t decided yet. She
come.&&&A. need&&&B. must&&&C. may & &D. has to(2015山东聊城)
解题老师:
() 3. —Who will give us the speech on public manners?—Mr. Brown,but I'm not sure.&&&A. can&&&B. need&&&C. must&&&D. might(2015江苏常州)
解题老师:
A: Look!There is a yellow scarf on the desk. Whose is it?B: Is it Helen's?A: No. It can't be hers. (1)B: It may be Cindy’s. She likes scarves. (2)A: Let’s ask her …Cindy,is this your scarf?C: (3) I don't wear it today.B: Is it Selina's?A: I don't know. I will ask her …Selina,is this yellow scarf yours?D: No,it isn,t.A. It doesn’t&belong to Helen,Cindy or Selina.(4) Is it June's?D. (5) I saw her wearing a yellow scarf yesterday. Look!Her name is on it. &&&A. No,mine is at home.&&&B. She never wears scarves.&&&C. Yes,it's mine.&&&D. Oh,it must be hers.&&&E. So whose yellow scarf is it?&&&F. And yellow is her favorite color.&&&G. But she doesn’t like the color.
解题老师:
() 21. Sanya is known its sunshine and beaches. Every year lots of people go there for a holiday.&&&A. as&&&B. of&&&C. from&&&D. for
解题老师:
() 22. Joe,it's a wise to wear the blue shirt.The color suits you.&&&A. choice&&&B. chance&&&C. style&&&D. list
解题老师:
() 23. Tara had a good time even if she didn't know at the party.&&&A. somebody&&&B. few&&&C. anybody&&&D. little
解题老师:
() 24. Nick went to bed very late last night,so he feels very now.&&&A. disappointed&&&B. embarrassed&&&C. lively&&&D. sleepy
解题老师:
() 25. Susan cried all the time after her mother told her the truth. Her mother regretted it to her.&&&A. tell&&&B. to tell&&&C. telling&&&D. told
解题老师:
was this machine invented?—It was invented by accident.&&&A. Why&&&B. When&&&C. How&&&D. Where
解题老师:
() 27. The housewarming party didn't start all the people arrived.&&&A. since&&&B. until&&&C. while&&&D. if
解题老师:
() 28. —What are you going to do this weekend?一I’m not sure,but I go to the museum.&&&A. might&&&B. must&&&C. dare&&&D. should
完全正确(0)答案太简单(0)答案太罗嗦(0)题目错误(1)答案错误(0)评论(0)
解题老师:
() 29. The Deans have gone away on holiday. They be at home.&&&A. mustn’ t&&&B. can't&&&C. may not&&&D. needn’t
解题老师:
() 30. Han Han’s books are popular. They by many teenagers.&&&A. read&&&B. are reading&&&C. are read&&&D. were read
解题老师:
() 31. The work in two hours. Let’s do it in a hurry.&&&&A. finished&&&B. must finish&&&C. was finished&&&D. must be finished
解题老师:
() 32. Tomorrow Karen will get her hair . She thinks it's a little long.&&&A. cuts&&&B. cut&&&C. to cut&&&D. cutting
解题老师:
() 33. The 2016 Olympic Games will in Brazil. We are looking forward to it.&&&A. take breaks&&&B. take risks&&&C. take action&&&D. take place
解题老师:
() 34. I Mario likes this film. We have seen it three times.&&&A. B and&&&B. E or&&&C. N but also&&&D. N nor
解题老师:
() 35. —Brian,in order to improve our English,we need to practice more.— . Practice makes perfect.&&&A. I agree&&&B. I don't agree&&&C. I hope so&&&D. I hope not
解题老师:
& &Andre McDonnell spends all his spare time handing out free shoes to the homeless. This American has given away over 7 ,000 pairs of shoes.& &Andre's 36 is simple: he collects new or used shoes through donations (捐赠) , and then cleans them himself. He actually spends $50 to $60 each week cleaning shoes in a store. Once the shoes are 37 ,Andre walks to some squares to hand them out to the homeless. Whenever he makes a donation,he takes a picture with the person who 38 the shoes,and then emails it to the donor. He 39
posts the pictures online,so his followers can see them.& &About four years ago,Andre was playing basketball 40 his friends one day. ul saw a homeless guy with no shoes on,so I left the ball game,41
my shoes and offered him my shoes and he took them with a smile ,” he recalled. “42 I walked away,I felt the gravel (沙砾) ' under my own feet. I thought I could do something more."& &“The best feeling I get is to see a homeless person in the shoes 43 gave him or her. I know that it may make his or her walk in life just a bit 44 he added.& &Over time,he has taken the movement (运动) to other 45 such as France. He has also begun to donate food,clothing and more.() 36. A. suggestion&&&B. reason & C. promise&&&D. idea() 37. A. useful&&&B. ready & C. wet&&&D. cheap() 38. A. makes&&&B. receives & C. finds&&&D. checks() 39. A. also&&&B. just & C. seldom&&&D. forever() 40. A. on&&&B. to&&&C. with&&&D. through() 41. A. cut off&&&B. put off & C. took off&&&D. shut off() 42. A. Because&&&B. As & C. Although&&&D. Since() 43. A. I&&&B. he&&&C. she&&&D. they() 44. A. slower&&&B. simpler & C. cleaner&&&D. easier() 45. A. schools&&&B. cities &C. teams&&&D. countries
36. D 37. B 38. B 39. A 40. C 41. C 42. B 43. A 44. D 45. D
解题老师:
A: Mandy,what did you do on weekends?B: (46)A: What did you see there?B: Many special inventions.A: (47)B: Because they were all made by middle school students.A: Really? Can you give me an example?B: Of course. (48) Here,have a look.A: (49)B: It’s a self-drying jacket.A: (50)B: Of course. It can dry itself from the inside out after you get caught in the rain.A: How interesting! &&&A. What invention is it?&&&B. I went to the city museum with my parents.&&&C. I took some pictures.&&&D. Why were they special?&&&E. I don’t think the invention is useful.&&&F. Can you tell me more about it?&&&G. It’s said that a boy invented it.
46-50 BDCAF
解题老师:
& &When I was young,music wasn’t very important in our house. Then,when I was four,I started playing the violin. In my first lesson,I was so happy and I couldn’t stop crying.& &My dad,Gio,is always busy. He is very hard-working. His parents were poor,so he wants to give me everything. I like hard work too,and I know what I want. If someone says to me wYou can't do that”,I thiiik “Oh yes,I can!” That's very like my dad.& &But my dad is a businessman,and I’m a violinist. Money is very important to him,but for me,success isn’t the same as making lots of money. He likes the music I play,but he doesn’t like classical music very much. I teach him about music,and he tells me about business.& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &一Nicola Benedetti,daughter&& &I was bom in a small village near Lucca in Italy. We were poor but happy. When I was ten,I came to Scotland to live with my uncle. It was very difficult.& &When I was 16 ,there was a beautiful car — a Jaguar — in a shop but I couldn’ t afford it. It was too expensive. So I started a business to make money — a dry-cleaning business. Soon there were 15shops. By the time I was 19, I&could afford the Jaguar. That was a very good day!& &Nicola is smart. She could play the violin when she was four. Now she plays concerts all over the world.& &Nicola knows what she wants. She has a passion (激情) to succeed,like me,and she works very hard to get it. When she plays the violin,she puts all her heart into it. I can’t help but close my eyes and lose myself in the music. All my worries seem gone!& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & —Gio Benedetti,father根据材料内容荜择最佳答案。() 51. What does Nicola do?&&&A. A singer. B. A violinist.&&&C. A teacher. D. A businesswoman.() 52. What can we know about Nicola’s grandparents?&&&A. They were poor.&&&B. They lived in Scotland.&&&C. They were interested in music.&&&D. They ran a dry-cleaning business.() 53. How old was Gio when he was able to buy the car he wanted?&&&A. Ten. B. Sixteen.&&&C. Nineteen. D. Twenty.() 54. In what ways are Nicola and Gio similar?①Be hard-working.②Be patient.③Care little about money.④Be thirsty for success.&&&A. ①②&&&B.③④&&&C. ①④&&&D. ②③() 55. How does Gio feel about Nicola's music?&&&A. It makes him sleepy. & B. It makes him excited.&&&C. It can be better. D. It is excellent.
[大意]一对父女分别介绍了自己以及对 方的一些情况。51. B.本小题考查学生查找细节信息的能力。由女儿叙述部分的第三段第一句可知答案。52. A.本小题考查学生理解具体信息的 能力。由女儿叙述部分第二段第三 句可知答案。53. C.本小题考查学生理解具体信息的 能力。由父亲叙述部分的第二段倒数54. C.本小题考查条生理解具体信息的 能力。由女儿叙述部分的第二段第二 句和第四句可知父女俩都工作努力, 由父亲叙述部分的最后一段第二句可 知他俩都渴望成功。55. D.本小题考查学生推理判断的能 力。由父亲叙述部分的最后一段最 后两句可知答案。
解题老师:
& &Recycle , reduce(减少) and reuse are three golden rules of environmental protection. Today we’d like to talk about the fourth rule: repair.& &In old days,when something broke,people sent them to repairmen. Nowadays,however,the idea of repair has been out of date. People neither repair things themselves nor take them to repair shops,because the price of a new one is not much higher than that of repairing the old one.& &Yet,repairing things can be a great way to save money and reduce waste of water,energy,etc. Here’s how to deal with it.& &Shop differently. Look for things that are not only fit for you,but also able to last and be repaired. Be willing to spend more on things for quality (质量) to save money in the long run(从长远来看) .& &Treat your things well. Follow their instructions and learn how to use them properly,clean wood beds and leather(皮革) shoes as you’re advised,check your car,etc.& & Try repairing things yourself. Don’t think that you couldn’t possibly do it. Many repairs are simple. You just have to careftilly follow the instructions.& & Finally,when you say goodbye to something that is no longer worth repairing,recycle it if you can.It’s also very important.根据材料内容选择最佳答案。() 56. What do people usually do now when something breaks?&&&A. Trade it for something else.&&&B. Send it to a repairman.&&&C. Repair it themselves.&&&D. Buy a new one.() 57. What does the writer think is the most important while shopping?&&&A. Price. B. Quality.&&&C. Color. D. Producer.() 58. How many pieces of advice does the writer give us?&&&A. Two. B. Three. C. Four. D. Five.() 59. Which of the following may the writer agree with?&&&A. Repairing things can save money and be good for one's health.&&&B. Repairing something is not as easy as you think.&&&C. Leam to use and clean things as you’ re advised.&&&D. If things are not worth repairing,drop them.() 60. What is the writer trying to advise?&&&A. Spending wisely.&&&B. Living a greener life.&&&C. Saving as much money as possible.&&&D. Enjoying the convenience of modem inventions.
56. D 57. B 58. C 59. C 60. B
解题老师:
& &On 25 October,1881,a baby boy was bom in Malaga,Spain. This baby grew up to be one of the twentieth century’s&greatest painters. His name was Pablo Picasso.& &Picasso showed his talent from a very young age. He could draw before he could talk. He was the first child in the family,so he was spoiled. He hated school and often refused to go unless he was allowed to take one of his father's pet pigeons(鸽子) with him!& &Besides pigeons,his great love was art. In 1891 his father got a job as an art teacher. Pablo often went with him to work and watched him paint. Sometimes he was allowed to help. One evening,his father was painting a picture of their pigeons when he had to leave the room. When he returned,Pablo had completed the picture. It was so beautifUl that he gave his son all his brushes. Pablo was just thirteen.& &Soon,many people knew about his talent as an artist,but others were shocked by his strange and powerful paintings. His portriats(肖像) of people were often made up of triangles(三角形) and squares with their features in the wrong places. One of his most famous portraits was of the American writer Gertrude Stein,who he met after he’ d moved to Paris. His works changed ideas about art around the world,and to millions of people,modem art means the works of Picasso. Guernica,which he painted in 1937,is one of the masterpieces of modem painting.& &At the age of 90 &he was honored by an exhibition(展览) in the Louvre in Paris. He was the first living artist to have an exhibition there. In 1973,Picasso died of heart failure.根据材料内容选择最佳答案。() 61. What does the underlined word “ spoiled ” in Paragraph 2 mean in Chinese?&&&A. 培养&&&B. 宠坏&&&C. 保护 & D.限制() 62. What can we know from Paragraph 3 ?&&&A. Picasso liked painting pigeons.&&&B. Picasso’s father was strict with him.&&&C. Picasso's father was a famous painter.&&&D. Picasso painted well when he was young.() 63. According to the passage,which of the following is TRUE about Picasso's works?&&&A. They are lifelike'and powerful.&&&B. They belong to modem art.&&&C. They are made up of different squares.&&&D. They couldn’t be accepted for a long time.() 64. When were Picasso's works shown in the Louvre in Paris?&&&A. In 1894.&&&B. In 1937.&&&C. In 1971.&&&D. In1973.() 65. What does the passage mainly talk about?&&&A. Picasso’s great talent.&&&B. Picasso's final days.&&&C. How Picasso became well-known.&&&D. How Picasso influenced other painters.
61. B 62. D 63. B 64. C 65. A
解题老师:
& &In O’ Hara Owens’ home,a dog named Zeus is her best friend. O’Hara has problems with her neck and has to wear a brace (箍子) and use a wheelchair. Even though Zeus wasn’t trained as a service dog,he became O’ Hara's special protector. 66&& &So it was a shock when O’ Hara and her mom learned that they would no longer be able to keep Zeus. 67&& &The new law banned(明令禁止) some kinds of dogs. No matter how sweet or friendly the animals were,they were no longer welcome in Moreauville,Louisiana,USA. They were considered “dangerous”.& &O’ Hara’ s family wasn’ t going to lose Zeus without a fight. Joanna Armand,O’ Hara’ s&mom,started a petition(请愿书) online. 68 Thousands of people signed(签字) the petition. Even Nikki Reed,a famous actress and animal lover,supported them.& &The actress believes that’s not dogs that are dangerous. 69 “But that's the faul it's not actually the fault of the dogs,” she says' & &With pressure from the public,Moreauville’s leaders decided to change the law. 70 But there was still an unexpected surprise for them. One day,Nikki Reed stopped by their home to meet O* Hara and Zeus and celebrate with them!根据材料内容,从A—F六个句子中逢择五个还原到 文中空白处,使材料完整、通顺,并将其标号填写在下 面题号后的横线上。&&&A. Before long,their story spread across the country.&&&B. When she was in pain or having problems,Zeus let O’ Hara's mom know that she needed help.&&&C. O’Hara and her family were excited to have Zeus back in their lives.&&&D. Dogs can become dangerous if they are not trained properly.&&&E. According to a new law passed in their town,they would have to give him up or move away.&&&F. Zeus was the king of all of the gods in tales. 66. 61.
66-70 BEADC
解题老师:
safe,near,heat,attend,traffic&71. There isn’t much on the roads in the morning.72. The milk is a little cold. Please it for your sister.73. This morning Mrs. Smith fell and broke her leg.74. For your own , never accept a ride from a stranger.75. Andy has collected 500 stamps since he junior high school.
71. traffic & 72. heat & 73. nearly & 74. safety & 75. attended
解题老师:
76. 昨天上午谁错拿了我的手机?Who took my mobile phone yesterday morning?
76. by mistake &
解题老师:
77. 无论妈妈做什么饭,都是我的最爱。&what Mom cooks,it is my favorite.
77. No matter &
解题老师:
78. 为了有充足的睡眠,你应该远离茶和咖啡。To have a good sleep,you should tea and coffee.&
78. keep away from &
解题老师:
79. 为了把工作做得更好,刚才我们分成了三组。Just now we
three groups to do the work better.
79. were divided into
解题老师:
80. 在愚人节,你可以愚弄别人,但同肘你要尽童避免 被他人愚弄。On April Foof s Day,you can play tricks on others,but you should try to avoid being tricked by them.
& 80. at the same time
解题老师:
because,introduce,yes,collect,pet,who,make,she,explain,for,excite,another&& &Last year,my dog Leo was bitten (咬) by another dog. He didn't feel good,and it (81) me really sad. Writing always makes me feel better. I had a friend whose grandmother helped (82) write a book. I asked her to help me,too. I wrote about Leo’ s story. I was happy (83) ; I could share his story. I love stories with happy endings,especially when they are mine.& &I worked on my story every Saturday morning —thinking,writing and (84) photographs to use to design the pages. It took a lot of Saturdays. Finally,my book was published(出版) .& &The day the box arrived with my first copies,I was so (85) . I had a “meet the writer” event and signed copies of my book (86) other people. It wa!s nice!& &It wasn’t long before I started thinking about ideas for other books I could write. Of course,I thought of my (87) my other dog,Charlie Brown,and my two cats,Frieda and Stella.& &If you can believe it,I wrote and published three more books (one about each of my other pets) . Now I’m working on (88) one,this time about horseback riding.& &Writing books about things I love is important to me. One of my friends asked me to help her write a book. Of course,I said (89) ! During the break at school,we work on our story. So far,the story is about a girl from New York (90) goes on a field trip to San Francisco. That’s all I can say for now — the rest is a secret until it's published!
[大意]作者喜欢写作,她己经出版了四本书,如今她正在写第五本。81. made。由上一句和本句前半句可知 这(狗被咬伤后情况不好) “使得”“我” 非常难过。动作发生在过去,所以用 过去式。82. her。由下一句中可知“我”一位朋友 的祖母帮“她”穹了一本书。代词作 宾语,所以用宾格形式。83. because。后半句(“我”能分享他的故 事) 是前半句(“我”很开心) 的原因,所 以用because 接。84. collecting。“我”每周六上午写故 事——思考、写作、“收集”照片作装 饰。collect与think和write是并列成 分,所以用动词-ing形式。85. excited。“我”收到书的那天感到非常“兴奋”。表达人的思想感情用动 词-ed形式。86. for。“我”参加了签售会,“为”其他人 签名。87. pets。由破折号后面的内容可知“我” 想到了“我的”“宠物”。有多只宠物, 所以用复数形式。88. another。由上一句以及本句后面的 about horseback riding 可知“我”如今正在写“另一”本。89. yes。由下一句可知“我”说“可以”。90. who。故事是关于一个纽约女孩去旧 金山参加野外旅行的经历。who在定语从句丰作主语,指a girl。
解题老师:
书面表达(15分)最近某中学生英语杂志社就“青少年该不该在周 末与朋友外出”这一话题面向中学生征稿,你和父母 针对这二话题进行了讨论。请你根据下面表格中的 信息提示,以“Should teenagers go out with friends on weekends?”为题,写一篇英语短文向该杂志社投稿。你父母的观点(反对)你的观点(赞同)1. 复习功课2.& & 好好休息3..帮父母做家务...... 要求:1. 短文须包括表格中的提示要点,可适当发挥;2. 词数90左右。短文标题和开头已给出,但不 计入总词数。& & & & & & & & &Should teenagers go out with friends on weekends?& &Recently I’ ve had a discussion with my parents about whether teenagers should go out with friends on&weekends.
One possible version:& & & & & & & Should teenagers go out with friends on weekends?& &Recently I’ve had a discussion with my parents about whether teenagers should go out with friends on weekends. My parents think that we teenagers should stay at home on weekends to go over our lessons and that we need time to have enough sleep. They also think we should help with the housework. In my opinion,we teenagers should be allowed to go out with friends and have fun on weekends,so we can have time to relax and talk with each other. What* s more,we can also learn about society through meeting different kinds of people. If we only stay at home,we won’ t develop any social skills.
练习册名称:2016年英语周报九年级新目标31-39期
年级:九年级
学科:英语
卷册:上册
版本:新目标版}

我要回帖

更多关于 新目标英语周报答案网 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信