cold韩语韩语阿西是什么意思思

it is cold 宋智恩 韩文歌词_百度知道
it is cold 宋智恩 韩文歌词
不用中文的,只是韩文的就行了,谢谢~!
提问者采纳
추워요 -송지은사랑하다 아픈 건눈물이 약인 건데그댄 아무 잘못 없는데자꾸 미안하대요날 위해 울지 마요괜찮아요 다 이해해요울보죠 그대란 사람그렇게 여려 어떻게 보내요 나의 사랑은 너무나 추워요가슴 시려요 떠나가면 안돼요좋은 기억이 다 얼어서지우지 못하면 녹지 않으면 어쩌죠햇살마저 차갑죠그대 없는 하루는두 손 모자라게 많아요그댈 떠올리는 일날 위해 웃지 마요힘들단 걸 난 잘 아니까바보죠 그대란 사람나 걱정돼서 어떻게 갈래요나의 사랑은 너무나 추워요가슴 시려요 떠나가면 안돼요좋은 기억이 다 얼어서지우지 못하면 녹지 않으면 어쩌죠그만 돌아서 가세요서성이면 잡을지 모르니까스치지도 말아요 마주치지 말아요달려가 와락 안길 테니까오직 그대만 바라고 바래요내 맘 알아도 다가오면 안돼요또 다시 그댈 사랑해도아픔만 줄까 봐 눈물 줄까 봐두렵죠그댄 기억이 더 춥죠
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
宋智恩的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
韩语 英语对照中文食物名称
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口当前位置: >>>>评论列表
热门音译歌词
Copyright &2015 &&
All Right Reserved.
Powered by
版权所有 &他们无法忍受炎热的天气,打败他们不在寒冷的天气 的翻译是:They could not endure the hot weather, beat them not in cold weather 中文翻译英文意思,翻译韩语请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
他们无法忍受炎热的天气,打败他们不在寒冷的天气
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
They can not stand the hot weather, cold weather does not beat them
They could not endure the hot weather, beat them not in cold weather
They could not endure the hot weather, beat them not in cold weather
They are not able to endure hot weather, not defeat them cold weather
They are unable to endure the burning hot weather, defeats them not in the cold weather
相关内容&我的名字是我妈妈给我起的 My name is my mother gives me & 每天晚上准时睡觉 Every evening sleeps punctually & 江苏省连云港市苍梧路59号 Jiangsu Province Lienyungang city Cangwu road 59 & Though this belief continues to be strong some people question whether it is true. 虽然这信仰继续是强的某些人问题它是否是真实的。 & Don’t get off the bus until it stopped 不要下公共汽车,直到它停止了 & 你在门外? you in the door? ; & Cooke Taylor Triplet Cooke泰勒三胞胎 & 超级电脑用起来非常爽 The supercomputer uses extremely crisply & 证明文件的名称 Proves the document the name & 检查给客人带走的小菜单或Promotion是否够用,如果不够,请准备 Inspection small menu or Promotion which carries off to the visitor is whether sufficient, if insufficient, please prepare & 他们会在下次买货时和我们联系 They can will buy goods when the next time and we relate & you are so good 您是很好 & 这里 正在翻译,请等待... & 你在门口? you in the door? ; & 外布 Outside cloth & 他们的努力都有一部分是为我自己 They all have a part are diligently for me & this definitely took me by surprise these days people come to me for money you should try it too 这由惊奇确定地采取了我那些日子居于来到我为您应该也是尝试它的金钱 & rom your shoulder rom您的肩膀 & 品尝茶 Tastes the tea & 2例病人无效,转入泌尿外科手术治疗。 2 example patients are invalid, change over to the uropoiesis surgical operation to treat. & gome soon 很快gome & Sub Han 次级韩 & good morning,jim 早晨好,吉姆 & 我和我的朋友 I and friend of mine & I am only attracted to the world for you 我只被吸引对世界为您 & 孤独的流浪,让自己更孤独更寂寞,放弃了所谓的爱情,虚假的很,不在相信了 Lonely roaming about, lets oneself lonely lonelier, gave up the so-called love, false very, was not believing & stoqage stoqage & 只爱你 Only loves you & 英国被分为四个国家 England is divided into four countries & From Peking opera, I can learn much knowledge on China's history 从京剧,我在中国的历史可以学会知识 & 博创 Creates abundantly & I would listen to my heart and then today 我我的心脏然后今天会听 & Incoming Quality control (IQC) 接踵而来的质量管理(IQC) & 我的最爱,祝福你 I most like, praying for heavenly blessing you & I want happiness 我想要幸福 & information may 信息可以 & 羞答答的玫瑰静悄悄的开 让我一次爱个够 The bashful rose very quiet opens lets my one love suffice & THE DIAGNOSTIC FUNCTION OF SAMSUNG DR.PRINTER HAS BEEN UPGRADED.CLICK HERE TO UPDATE THE PROGAM AUTOMATICALLY SAMSUNG DR.PRINTER的诊断作用是这里自动地更新PROGAM的UPGRADED.CLICK & 外国语的世界,我们的世界 Foreign language world, our world & We arrange to ship out to your factory on August 22, but some of items have no price yet, 我们在8月22日准备运送对您的工厂,但一些项目没有价格, & White Lucency 白色Lucency & thirsty thursty & 我能帮你! I can help you! & black shoes 黑鞋子 & 接地线端子 Earth terminal & He is a distant journey good buyer 他是一个遥远的旅途好买家 & 长春颐高华联商厦有限公司 Changchun cheek Gao Hualian business mansion limited company & 是否离开、就在于的舍不舍得 Whether leaves giving up which, lies in & 我喜欢蓝色的鞋子 I like the blue color the shoe & 本文利用沪深300指数和沪深300股指期货的日收益率数据研究了两者间的相关关系及相关结构。首先对收益率序列建立了边缘分布模型,发现GARCH(1,1)模型能更好的拟合数据,在此基础上进行Copula建模,通过实证结果表明:沪深300指数与股指期货之间变化趋势是基本一致的但相关程度不高,尾部相关程度比较低,表明沪深300指数波动对股指期货的影响不大。通过比较秩相关系数的拟合情况以及平方欧式距离的标准下,二元t-Copula模型能够更好的描述沪深300指数与沪深300股指期货日收益序列的相关结构。 This article used the Shanghai deep 300 indices and Shanghai deep 300 refers to the stock the date returns ratio data to study both correlational dependence and the related structure.First has established the marginal distribution model to the returns ratio sequence, discovered GARCH(1,1) model can
& Anything else? 别的? & 娃娃親 The baby kisses & 优质配套升级 High quality necessary promotion & Are you feel alone You should say no because i belong to you 是您单独感到您应该说没有,因为我属于您 & Registrant Organization 被登记者组织 & gymboree gymboree & New Zealand 新西兰 & When will my item paid on aug 6 be shipped? 在8月支付的我的项目6日何时将运输? & reader 读者 & 源一电工 A source electrician & prefer 更喜欢 & 联合广告 Union advertisement & Accessary Cradle AssyOptionB 配件摇篮AssyOptionB & haha hi i guess XD just gonna wait a while now haha hi i guess XD just gonna wait a while now & 滨海新区核心 Binhai newly developed area core & 我喜欢热闹 I like lively & missyuan missyuan &}

我要回帖

更多关于 韩语西八是什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信