英语的英语单词拼写软件题

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
高三英语单词拼写练习
高三英语单词拼写练习      Unit 1
My friend is very h____________. He never tells lies.2.
If someone is quick in mind and action, we say he is s__________.3.
The house must have been d____________, because the tables and chairs are dusty.4.
He is really a good friend of mine. He would s_________ his last penny with me.5.
His parents died in the accident while he s_____________.6.
The whole nation was in deep s___________ at the news of his death.7.
She _________(款待,请...吃) each of the children to an ice cream.8.
In this film, the famous actor plays the role of a policeman who is _____________(忠于, 忠诚) to his duty.9.
He had the ____________(感觉) that he was being followed.10.
Seeing your parents -----two people you love ---- ______________(争论) all the time is very upsetting.11.
Physical _______________(冒险), such as climbing mountains and hiking, is a part of human life.      Unit 2
People in Iraq are in difficult ______________(情况,境遇) because of the war.2.
The _____________ (大部分的) of children in our class have brown eyes, only three have blue eyes.3.
_____________ (旅游业) is the business of providing service for people on holidays.4.
Although he is not a _____________ (本土的) speaker of English, he can speak very good English.5.
Father often asks me to ____________ (交换) views with him.6.
What is the t___________ population of China?7.
All men and women are born e____________.8.
C_____________ with your house, mine is too small.9.
A baby has no k_______________ of right and wrong.10.
He has much d______________ with his English pronunciation.Unit 3
A lot of electrical ______________(设备) is needed for the large theater.2.
The ____________(正常) temperature of a human being is about 37℃.3.
He has been teaching for 5 years, so he has much _____________ (经验) in teaching.4.
The children each sleep in a ____________(各自的) bed instead of sharing one.5.
These people are in danger, because they have just eaten some _______________(有毒的) food.6.
I___________ of going to Qingdao , I am going to Dalian this summer.7.
We're c_____________ building a new road but have not decided yet.8.
What do you have to consider before you decide which m________ of transportation you will use?9.
Can you tell me the differences and the s______________ between these two books?10.
Are you willing to spend your v_____________ on a bus, or do you want to try hiking?11.
In summer, you should wear a hat to p____________ yourself from the sun.12.
Eco-travel is a form of travel that c_____________ normal tourism with learning.     Unit 4
The little boy was sent to hospital because he __________(吞下) down a coin.2.
I was offered a good job. It is a great _____________(机会) for me.3.
I hope you can finish writing the paper before the Monday _______________.(截止日期)4.
Many museum were ______________ (毁坏)during the war.5.
Believe it or not, many successful people were ____________(顽皮的) when they were young.6.
The firefighters ran quickly to r____________ the people trapped in fire.7.
He returned right after the clock s_____________ two.8.
When he saw the boy s______________ in the river, he jumped off to save him.9.
The 1998 flood has been one of the greatest d____________ that hit China these years.10.
Since Zhangjiajie was developed into a n____________ park, more and more foreign friends have come here for a visit.11.
Our teacher has a___________ the deadline for handing in homework by one week.12.
In his newly published book, he wrote about his ____________(难忘的)trip to China.     
To most actors and actresses, the Oscar is the most important ______________. (奖项)2.
Who do you think is the best ____________ (导演)in China, Zhang Yimou, Chen Kaige or Feng Xiaogang ?3.
A film ___________(工作室) is a place where films are made.4.
He has a very ___________(大人,成人)manner though he is only 12.5.
He received a doctor's ___________(学位) when he was only 28.6.
The boss is very cruel. We are surprised at his c____________.7.
While watching the movie " Titanic", most people couldn't help crying when it came to the s____________ in which Jack saves the life of the girl but dies in icy water himself.8.
I cannot ____________ (买得起)a car at present.9.
As a developing country, China should not only develop its i____________ but agriculture as well.10.
I have no c____________ but to wait for another ten minutes.11.
She was honored as the best a____________ in this film.12.
The s_____________ was so well-written that the famous actress accepted the role at once.Unit 6----Unit 10
11.Tom made an a___________ to me for his being late.2. It is i__________ to shout at others.3. She made a deep i_____________ on her boss.4. I b____________ quite well in the match.5. I apologize to you because it's my f__________.6. It is good m__________ to keep a certain distance away with one another.7. Marry gave me some a_________ on how to learn English well.8. At the party, Kate was i____________ to Tom for the first time.9. He had an a________________ with his lawyer at 3 p.m.10.Don't l________ out any necessary information when applying for a job.11. What d___________ would you like after the main course (主食)?12. As an orphan, she had a very unhappy c_____________.13. Staring at the d____________ is rude.14. I don't like being i_______________ when I'm talking.15. He worked very hard for he had to r__________ a big family.16. Have you ever visited the p____________ in Egypt ?17. A good slogan can r___________ a positive image of the product.18. The old temple fell into r___________ in the earthquake.19. Canada has two o____________ languages, English and French.20. Please l____________ your speech to two hours.21. His fingers got b___________ in the fire.22. Take a deep b____________ before your performance.23. Eight people will go abroad, i___________ Mr. Smith.24. The tall building was severely d______________ in the fire.25. Air p_____________ is a global problem.26. The students are making p________________ for the exam.27. Many excellent a____________ will compete in the 2008 Olympic Games.28.They'll try their best to win gold m___________ for their motherland.29. He went abroad to receive a f___________ education.30. What has happened will have a great e__________ on our decision.31. They are not only friends but also c______________ in the match.32. What is the best t_________ for this passage?33. Mother is busy p_____________ for the dinner in the kitchen.34. You can buy whatever you like in the d_______________ store (百货公司).35. More and more animals are d____________ out.36. His laziness l__________ to his failure.37. Before use, the b______________ should be charged.38. Karl Marks d______________ himself to his revolutionary work.39. We had nothing in c_______________.40. The government should take m_____________ to control pollution.41. Do you know the exact a_________ of money he spent on his holiday?42. The party was well o_______________.43.The speaker gave us a b__________ introduction to DNA.44. Waste gas is h____________ to our health.45. His speech was so a______________ that no one noticed the time.46. We can protect the environment by r____________ waste gas from cars and factories.47. As she ate more than necessary, she was putting on w___________.48. Jackie Chan is a w____________ film star.49. Whether we can go camping d____________ on the weather.50. The climate is mild t_____________ the year.51. Whoever wants to join us must o_________ the rules.52. You should take the medicine a_____________ to the instruction.53. He s____________ in paying off the debt after 10 years of hard work.54. The boss will i______________ you face to face.55. W____________ happens, I will stay with you.56. Huston Rocket was d_____________ by Los Angeles Lakers.57. The negotiation b_______________ down because of the bombs.      Unit 11
11. Most of us probably like pop music and have our f_____________ performers.2. The blues comes form African songs that people used to sing when they worked or during f_____________.3. Today's American culture c___________ many different musical styles.4. Hip-hop and rap have much in c____________ with blues and rock.5. There is a wide v____________ of new music to be discovered in every corner of the world.6. They play music to s____________ their inner desire.7. Rock and pop music are becoming more and more s_____________.8. Most pop songs tell simple stories about love and are written to e______________ people.9. It is not good to make f_________ of others.10.
In math, X s____________ for the unknown.11.
Latin music ------ music that uses t____________ styles from Latin America -----has s___________ all over the world.12. The dress she bought yesterday is in the latest s___________.     Unit 12
11. J K Rowling has written a s__________ of books about Harry Porter.2. Hogwarts is an u___________ school where the students learn about magic.3. His friends helped him out when he was in t____________.4. It s___________ like a woman crying.5. Anyone who e__________ the room must answer the question.6. L___________ is necessary in our life as it teaches, entertains and helps us understand who we are.7. The merchant of Venice is one of Shakespeare's most famous c___________.8. This is the first large art e____________ in China with works by Picasso.9. The children played a t__________on the girl.10.
I used to play badminton twice a week, but I have got out of the h___________ recently.11. The boy has a handsome face except for the scar (伤疤) on his f_______.12. "Where would the restroom be?" she w______________.13. "What was the a______________ about?" It said all students would
be free tomorrow after lunch.14. Kong Yiji is a famous c_______________ in Luxun's novel.15. You will be punished for your s__________ behaviour.Unit 13 Book
11. Stores offer all kinds of food and snacks and we have to make many c_____________.2. Some nutrients help b___________ up our body and make it stronger.3. The best way to make sure that we will feel and look fine is to d____________ healthy eating habits.4. We ought to learn more about our body and the fuel it needs to keep f______.5. Only in that way will we be ready for the c_______________ and opportunities in life.6. There are all kinds of foods that we can c__________ from.7. We also make choices b_________ on how the products are grown or made.8. Organic vegetables are those that are grown without chemicals that can be h___________ to human beings.9. Tom invited me to dinner, I am a little nervous because I am not sure how I should b_____________ at the dinner table.10. Even if we choose n____________ food for our main meals we probably still need to refuel now and then.11. Getting up late means m____________ the early bus.12. If we mix A with B, we get a m____________.13. He had a s___________ yesterday, so he went to see a doctor.14. Was the peach ripe or g_________?15. The textbook contains 10 u______.16. Could you give me some advice about western table m____________?     Unit 14
11. Kwanzaa is a seven-day festival c_____________ the culture and history of African Americans.2. The week f____________ Christmas Day, many African-American families get together to greet the New Year and think about the past.3. During festivals people used to h_________ their ancestors, celebrate their past and the group or society they lived in.4. On Peace Day no fighting or c____________ are allowed. People learn and talk about peace.5. On Friendship Day no a____________ or flights are allowed , people learn about friendship.6. On Nature Day, no pollution or d_____________ of nature is allowed. People learn and talk about nature.7. Peter played a t________ on Carol and she wouldn't talk to him for 2 days.8. You broke your grandma's f_____________ vase, so she was angry.9. Earth Day is a c_____________ of life and our planet.10. Earth Day is a r______________ that we need to care about the world we live in and that we should learn to respect life and nature.11. He did it on p_____________, so you should punish him.12. In my o____________, he is a good teacher.13. I was the only person in my office who was invited. I've written to accept the i_______________.14. We should pass on the custom from one g_____________ to another.15. My coat is s__________ to Mary's.16. He is a good boy, so I have f________ in him.               Unit 15
11. I r_____________ him at first sight though we hadn't met for many years.2. I'm happy to be invited to the party but I have no jewels to w_______.3. There are so many beautiful jewels that it was hard to
c____________ from.4. It was e_____________ like your necklace, but it was a different one.5. When I was in middle school , there were 8 people in my d_______________. We got along very well6. Time is p___________ to us. We must make the best of it.7. It is a good idea to write an o___________ before we make a speech.8. She is a woman with good c_____________, for you see she is ready to help others and kind and polite to others.9. A government official will come to our school to give a l___________ on international relations.10. I'll e___________ to him how to operates the machine .11. We must pay more attention to the q____________,
not the quantity.12. After ten minutes' rest, he c__________ to explain the usage about verbs.13. To play truant (逃学) is s_____________, for we will be fallen behind.14. Yesterday some famous people a_____________ the meeting such as Yao Ming and Liu Xiang.              Unit 16
Book 11. It usually takes one hour to get my cellphone fully c __________.2. After hard work, they were s___________ in stopping the leak of oil.3. In the eighteenth century, Benjamin Franklin conducted a number of e_____________ in which he showed what electricity is.4. Air, l_______, and solid are the three states of objects.5. When a thunderstorm occurs, you first see the l____________ and then hear the thunder.6.It is
__________(没必要)for you to bring your cellphone with you since the reception signal is poor at that area.7.She used a _____________(手帕)to cover the wound.8. His inability to speak English puts him at
____________(不利条件)when he attends international conferences.9. He drew a ____________(结论)that his failure in this text lay in his carelessness.10. It was a great ____________(打击)for him when his wife died of cancer.       Unit 17
11.The i_____________ she makes on me is that she is a very smart and diligent manager.2. Suddenly it started to rain, so they had to take s_________ under a big tree.3. The students are i__________ to know that ShenZhou-Six space capsule completed its mission successfully and landed on Inner Mongolia.4. The boy lived a m___________ life, because both of his parents died one year ago.5. She is quite o__________ about her company. She thinks it will become prosperous(繁荣的) again.6. He was once the boxing ____________(冠军)of the world.7.The Great Wall of China is the ____________(赞美,钦佩)of the world.8. A _____________(幼儿园) indicates a program or class for four-year-old to six-year-old children that serves as an introduction to school.9. The wealthy man is very _____________(慷慨,大方)----he often buys things and gives them to the poor.10. For a few students at that school, _____________ (奖学金)were their sources of support.Unit 18
11. Captain James Cook took p___________ of the islands in 1769 and from that time British people started to settle in New Zealand.2. All the big shopping places are in the c____________ position in this city.3. A____________ is industry related to farming, growing things, plants, fruit, vegetables.4. This e___________ group in South China still maintains the language and customs of their ancestor.5. The trees and the mountains made the l___________ very beautiful.6.The manager employed a private ___________(秘书) to help him deal with the export affairs.7. All the kids in this _______________(山区的) region were very joyful because every one of them got an English textbook.8. We had a very good time visiting Victoria ____________(港) in Hong Kong.9. It's not ______________(惊讶的) the company's in debt ----- it's been completely mismanaged.10.To our amazement, the new building was ___________(包围) by a very tall and firm wall.Unit 19
11. Today, many vegetables are not grown in gardens but in greenhouses where they are p____________ from the wind, rain and insects.2. The biggest problem of Chinese farmers is the shortage of a_____________ land.3. P_________ of computers has increased double in the last few weeks.4. The d____________ of oil on their land made the people rapidly rich.5. Alcohol and t_____________ are his two favorite hobbies without which he would die.6.This woman writer had acquired much ____________(智慧) during her long life.7. Farmers in China have long used techniques such as fertilization and ______________(灌溉) to make their land produce more.8. More _____________(先进的) technical information was brought in from abroad in the 1980s in order to improve their living conditions.9. He chooses ____________ (园艺)as his major ,because his family like flowers and nature so much.10. It is always a great joy for him to watch farmers _______________ (播种) seeds in the field.      Unit 20
11. Typical for China is the crosstalk show, where a pair of c________________ entertains the audience with word play.2. More and more westerners are becoming interested in t_________ Chinese medicine.3. Richard is American, John is British - they have different n___________.4. The manager said he really a_____________ your efforts for the development of the company.5. F_____________, the planes appeared to be quite all right after the terrible storm.6.I was totally ____________(困惑的) by his words which were so different from what he stated two days ago.7. The whole class burst into ____________(大笑) the moment they realised the teacher made a mistake.8. He spent his childhood in the north, but he speaks English with a strong southern ____________(口音).9. Forgive me for my long ___________(沉默), but I was extremely busy in the past two weeks.10. It is such a ___________(幽默的) story that all of us couldn't help laughing.     Unit 21
The temperature usually v_________
throughout the day.2.
In many countries, shaking one's head means "no", and
n___________ means "yes".3.
There is infinitely future a____________ of us.4.
We got t____________ a lot of difficulties while working on this
project.5.
The accident o____ at five o'clock yesterday.6.
He b_________ his knees and knelt, saying: "Are you willing to
marry me?"7.
He _________(撕) down the notice.8.
It is _____________(无济于事)worrying about it.9.
Has his __________(怒火) cooled yet?10.
Our trip was ______________(失望). We didn't find any unusual
plants.Unit 22
The year is d_____________ into four seasons.2.
He has a large c_____________ of stamps.3.
The hotel offers its guests a large variety of a_____________.4.
The beautiful beaches are the island's main a_____________.5.
He made a lot of scientific a______________.6.
You didn't really see it---it was just your i_____________.7.
What p____________ you from joining us last night?8.
It takes about two hours by h___________(直升机) from Shanghai to Beijing.9.
My sister is a fashion d___________, so she has made a lot of beautiful dresses.10.
The fifty-five m_____________ in China make up eight percent of the total population.11. The aircraft was able to fly over the white _____________(无止境的)plains without difficulty.12. Go ___________(直接) down this road, and turn left.Unit 1
It makes no d_____________ to me whether he goes or not.2.
This hat m__________ your jacket perfectly.3.
She has o___________ the stars all her life.4.
It's good to be c____________ about the world around us.5.
O____________, the television has both advantages and disadvantages.6.
The company's head office is in the city, but it has b___________ all over the country.7.
We can use a t______________ to observe the stars.8.
They have been e_____________ for two years, and tomorrow they will get married.9.
According to the T__________ of Relativity, nothing can travel faster than light.10.
His uncle was d____________ he lost his left arm.11.
I know your leg hurts,
just be ____ (耐心) until the doctor arrives.Unit 2
Wealth is seldom ____________(有关) to happiness.2.
She quickly ___________(适应) herself to the new climate.3.
What is written without _____ (努力) is in general read without pleasure.4.
He is a ___________ (有才能的) artist.5.
Mr Smith, _____________(选举) president last week, was our former headmaster.6.
Experienced editors make __________ (明智的) decisions about what events to report.7.
Now we have many__________(媒介) , such as TV, radio and so on.8.
It's about time we ___________(更新) our software.9.
He is a__________ to drinking. He drinks all the time.10.
She is a r___________ assistant, so you can depend on her.11.
He r__________ from the business when he was 60.12.
If you want to pass the exam, you must change your a___________ towards study.13.
His not passing the exam made his parents d_______________.14.
There is a limit to what one person can t___________.15.
He i___________ all the "No Smoking" signs and lit up a cigarette.Unit 3
We have set a_________ some money for repairs.2.
China b___________ to the Third World.3.
It's also c______________ to live close to your work.4.
We were greatly i_____________ by his heroic deeds.5.
H___________ is to a bee what milk is to a man.6.
Avoid buying too much f________ and filling up all the empty space.7.
Please ___________(提醒) me to water the flower tomorrow.8.
You can get out onto a____________ (阳台) from an upstairs room.9.
The main purpose of industry is to ___________ (创造) wealth.10. I'd choose the small car in ___________(爱好) to the large one.11. The experiment is ___________(设计) to test a new drug.12. In this part of the city, you can see ancient and _____________(现代)
buildings next to each other.Unit 4---- Unit 8
Book 2   Unit 4
Book 21. P_________ by Du Fu, Li Bai and Wang Wei among others stand out in the hall of glory.2. No matter how well the novel is t____________, something of the spirit of the original works is likely to be lost.3. In the a____________ of Mr. Smith, Miss Green will be giving the lessons instead.4. Poetry calls up emotions, giving voice to the heart. By doing so, poetry c___________ to a higher quality of life.5. He is a nice young man. Quite a few people have r_______________ him for the job.6. I have no i_____________ of getting married before building up a career (事业)7. In learning a foreign language, one tends to think that g__________ is a set of dead rules.8. A T_______ of Two Cities was written by Charles Dickens.9. Leave me alone. I'm not in a m_________ to speak to anyone.10. Here's a brief i_______________ to our company.Unit
21. The medical team c__________ of seven doctors and five nurses.2. The People's R_____________ of China was founded in 1949.3. In g___________, your composition is well written except for a few spelling mistakes.4. The culture of the people of the British Isles was i______________ by the culture of the people on the European mainland.5. He is a heavy smoker. He can hardly go without c____________.6. Te street is too n__________ to allow cars from the opposite directions to pass.7. Never judge a person simply on the b________ of first impressions.8. The cathedral is famous for the height of its tower, which is without d_________ the highest and most handsome in England.9. Neither of the two rivers is very big, but they become a large river when j__________ together.10.
As we traveled through this country, we saw many old relics from a____________ times and ruins of the native population of this kingdom.     Unit 6
21. What life will be like in the future is difficult to ___________(预测).2. One way to catch a ___________ (一瞥)of the future is to examine some of the major trends in contemporary society.3. To ___________(确保) safety, the maglev train is controlled by an advanced computer system.4. The bell rang, ______________ (表明,表示) the end of a class.5. Shopping is no longer a ___________(有必要做的事). It has become a form of entertainment.6. A ____________(内科医生) is a doctor who examines patients and gives advice on general medicine.7. During Christmas time, people are busy p_____________(购买) all kinds of goods.8. There has been no solution to this problem which still ___________(仍然是) unsolved.9. The school has all the computers checked at ____________(定期) intervals.10. This is really being a ____________(消费) society.         Unit
21. He was defeated in the tennis match because of a ______(缺少) of confidence.2. It is no use trying to ____________(说服) him out of the habit of smoking.3. Hot water is 24 hours ______________(可供应的) in this school.4. HIV is ____________ (传播) by having unprotected sex, by receiving infected blood transfusions or through birth.5. After the operation, the patient is ______________(康复) rapidly.6. Behave yourself ____________(得当,恰当) at formal social gatherings.7. Aids is no longer considered a ____________(致命的) disease.8. The seemingly prosperity gives a ________ (假的) impression.9. Enjoy your life to the __________ (尽情).10.
There are many types of cells in the body and each has a ___________ (特殊的) function.   
21. A barking dog never b________.2. I don't wear tight clothes. I prefer _________(宽松的) ones.3. The whole village was d____________ in the terrible flood.4. All the goods have been loaded onto four ______________ (集装箱), which will be shipped abroad soon.5. Blood c_____________ through the body.6. The year 2004 ____________ (目击) a huge breakthrough in space traveling in China with Yang Liwei as the first astronaut sent to the space.7. Leave the injured person where he or she is before the a_____________ and doctors arrive.8. SARS did cause a great __________ (惊慌失措) in China as well as in some other countries.9. He fell off his bike and his nose is b_____________ freely.10.
If the injured person can answer your questions, we know that he or she is _____________ (神志清醒的) and can breathe.    Unit 9---- Unit 13
Book 21. All three children have e__________ in our family - they are all treated in the same way.2. We bought a dog to d__________ the children from 3. The slight change of weather can a________ her delicate health4. The r______________ from the company were all amazed by what had happened in the factory.5. She was c___________ to step down after four years as chief executive.6. I caught s___________ of an empty seat at the back of the bus.7. The doctor a___________ me to take more exercise.8. The way was blocked, so we went by an a______________ road.9. I must s_________ that we haven't much time.10. High blood pressure is a k_________.11. They phoned to tell me a piece of news i______________ they arrived home.12. It was great c___________ that the soldier had shown in the battle.13. The doctor said that the patient was u______________ after her operation.14. It would be u_______________ that such an honest fellow should have betrayed (背叛) his friends!15. Everybody on b_________ the ship was worried and we were curious to find out what had happened.16. Many men were b_________ underground when there was an accident at the mine.17. These vegetables are f_______, I picked them this morning.18. He was so angry that he s_________ at his mother.19. He was to f________ his native village to join the rebel army.20. The volcano e_________ after years of dormancy.21. She s___________ her husband on the money she earns from teaching.22. The government a____________ that they would build a new highway to the mountain.23."He is a f__________ as an artist, but a success as an art teacher."24.
A special show was a____________ to admit free the family members of the miners.25. Don't say anything about what we're
it's p___________.26. We moved the appointment f___________, from Friday to Thursday.27. I g________ the cat by the back of its neck.28. The weather during the last few days has been p__________.29. The sculpture of a group of heroes in the centre of the city square shows a m____________ hand.30. Surgeons have made a great b____________ in the heart transplantation.31. He h____________ before he answered because he didn't know what to say.32. He was my only Chinese c____________ during my stay in Australia.33. The h__________ camped in the midst of the thick forest.34. He's not used to making speeches in p_________; it's so embarrassing.35. She strongly d___________ being spoken to like that.36. Then she swam to the s__________ after spending the whole night in the water.37. Students are supposed to a__________ themselves to their study.38. He didn't realize that he had left his l_____________ at the station until he arrived home.39. He did a part-time job for half a year and then got a p____________ job.40. She was a g_________ woman who wouldn't hurt a bird.41. It is said Yoga is of great b__________ to human health.42. The teacher has a very good r____________ with her students.43. She is s_________ to what people think of her.44. The number of children in the school has d_________ this year.45. The writer was so a___________ in his writing that he forgot to flick the ashes from his cigar.46. That building is u__________ because all the others of the same style were destroyed.47. You may sa they are quite s__________.48. We t__________ him because we know he has never cheated anyone.49. "Phillip, can you see something red f____________ in the distance on the water?"50. Salt is a s___________ we use in cooking.   Unit
21. After ten years of m____________, the couple got divorced (离婚).2. People of different r_________ may have different colors of skin, hair and eyes.3. The s_____________(精神) is the spiritual or non-material part of a person.4. A l__________ is a person whose job is to advise people about laws, write formal agreements, or represent people in court.5. The r___________ slave was caught by his owner and was almost beaten to death.6. To m___________ is the act of walking from one place to another in group.7. The policemen said they would a__________ the thieves as soon as possible.8. Bill sang the song and everyone joined him at the c____________.9. Freedom fighters struggled against s___________ which was unfair and cruel to the slaves.10. Fifty years ago, mixed-race marriages were f______________.11. Civil rights fighters d_____________ that African Americans be treated equally.12. During the Second World War, from 1937 to 1945, there were many organized b____________ of Japanese goods all over China.    Unit
21. "You never ask my opinion about anything."
Rod c_____________.2. This line of mountains s______________ from Chile to Canada.3. S____________ teachers have the experience needed to make their lessons interesting.4. Buying a train ticket one day ahead of time will usually ___________ (保证) you a good seat.5. Do you know which big cities are at the same ____________(海拔高度) as Rio de Janeiro?6. There are many cafes, shops and restaurants on Copacabana's main _____________(大街)7. I am tired with c_____________ that steep hill.8. Should you feel the urge to pack your bags and explore what the world has to offer, you may want to consider one of the _________________(目的地) below.9. Using the ____________(最新的) technologies, they grew vegetables in greenhouses.10. the city has just c_______________ its one hundredth birthday and is more beautiful than ever.Unit 16
21. Be careful with a wolf in a sheep's c____________.2. Something that is c_____________ is positioned in the middle of an object or an area.3. Mr. Smith died yesterday. We went to his f___________ just now.4. The new power stations s___________ us with electricity.5. It is easier for a p____________ wound to heal than a mental one.6. Some people are g____________ for money and some for power.7. Ever since the Civil War, the South has struggled to find ways to deal with its ___________(麻烦的) past.8. Atlanta quickly ____________(复苏) from the destruction caused by the Civil War.9. A c_____________ was held in honour of those killed in battle.10. There is a ____________(广泛的) belief among bioengineers that it will one day be possible to create life under laboratory conditions.    Unit 17
21. Every _______________(参加选手) finishing the race will receive a medal.2. The manager of the company is a man a___________ to reason.3. She is proud to receive people's r___________(认可)of her many achievements.4. She's a very ___________(有天赋的) child. She is good at sports. She writes beautifully and plays the guitar and so on.5. The actress said she could never have achieved this without the _______________(鼓励) of her parents and husband.6. The book offers g__________ on how to be a successful learner.7. she has got great _____________(潜力) and will surely become very successful if she is given the opportunity to develop her skills.8. Jane's d_________ of not being able to walk does not prevent her from reaching her goals in life.9. He a____________ the telescope so that he could see the stars more clearly.10. It is not enough to have ____________(同情心) for the disabled. We should learn to respect them and help them understand their valuable role in society.     Unit 18
21. How do the famous scientists come up with ideas for new great i_____________?2. _____________(创造力) is not about getting high test scores, having a high IQ or being smart.3. By looking at a problem in as many ways as possible, creative thinkers can find s____________ to many problems.4. Every new thought or idea has to be ____________(联系) to what we already know.5. If we want to develop our creativity, we can try using some of the thinking _____________(策略) of the great and famous.6. A d___________ is a computer which is designed for use on a desk.7. They are the results of a long p___________ of trial and error. It needs a long time and efforts.8. The British are not so f___________ with different cultures and other ways of doing things, so they often don't know what to do in these occasions.9. Now that we are developing new technology at such a high pace, the true _____________(挑战) is to find new ways of using it.10. The real ______________(功能) will only be known once we discover new ways of thinking about the technology.         Unit 19
21. His father is a m_____________, who is experienced in doing business with foreigners.2. His suggestion sounds r_____________. You'd better take it into consideration.3. Nobody is perfect. Everyone has his or her w_____________.4. His new car has become the e__________ of the others.5. He was a___________ of stealing the car.6. There is no bus left at such a late time, as a c_______________, we had to walk home.7. On a sale, you can get many things by b_____________ with the sellers.8. She was so angry after reading the letter that she t_________ it up angrily.9. A s_____________ is a doctor who usually operates on patients.10.At the beginning of the first lesson, the teacher made some r____________ about how to learn the subject well.11. It has been d_____________ that the spacecraft has been launched successfully.       Unit 20
Book 21. During the Festival, many shops on both sides of the street are full of d______________.2. The man buried in the grave was wearing gold earrings, which made him a man of d________________.3. Usually, there is a c____________ in front of the house for visitors to clean their shoes.4. In my s_________ time, I like to do some shopping with my friends.5. In honor of the heroes, they set up a m_____________.6. The old man lived in a d___________ village alone with no one to turn to for help.7. On a___________, the British people have 4 cups of tea every day.8. When we are doing exercises, I think quality is more important than q__________.9. A___________ by his mother, he went to enter for the competition.10. In the east of our city, you can find a large beautiful s___________ near the lake.      Unit 1
31. The new e________ of the book is more practical and beautiful than the old one.2. From his appearance, we may c___________ that he is a heavy smoker.3. He worked hard in order to be successful in the exam at his first a___________.4. In my opinion, you are quite s__________ for the job. You may make an application for it.5. If you want to a__________ for the job, you must fill in all these forms.6. The c___________ you have got proves that you have reached a certain degree.7. As you go further south, you will notice a g________ change of climate.8. He was f_____________ by her beauty.9. When they heard the exciting news, they all b_________ into laughter.10. He is a s________ worker, who has much experience in doing this job.11. Without the teacher's p_____________, no one is allowed to play computer games in the classroom.12. Most young people are f___________ with pop singers.13. To his mother's d__________, he has made great progress in his study.14. As students, we should c_____________ our energy on our study.       Unit 2
31. At the end of each term, the teacher will e__________ every student according to their performance.2. In our school, every classroom is e__________ with a computer.3. There are v___________ kinds of flowers in the park.4. I was so p___________ at his words that I just stood there without saying a word.5. As we all know, Bill Gates is a w__________ person. In other words, he is very rich.6. I'd like to give you my toy in e____________ for your book.7. No one knows when this world came into e___________.8. He lost his way in the strange city, so he just w____________ in the street without knowing where to go.9. A_________ from being a bit large, the dress quite suits me.10. When doing scientific research, the scientists must be very a____________ in everything.11. Time is limited. We must a_____________ this work within a month.12. The police have found no e____________ of a terrorist link with the murder.13. The chairman made a speech in p_________ of the heroes.     Unit 3
31. They c___________ that that accident had something to do with them.2. She is my f____________ student. We have been in touch with each since we knew.3. She r_____________ her mother in appearance but not in character.4. After some years, the small country has t__________ into a big strong one.5. When reading English out, you must pay attention to your p______________.6. To learn English well, you must have a large v_______________, which means you must know a lot of words.7. The two brothers are like each other in appearance, but d____________ widely in their tastes.8. Difficulties s______________ the mind, as labor does the body.9. You can find a variety of drinks in the menu, including orange, apple juice and l___________.10. The majority of young people like doing sports o____________.11. His father is about 40, black-haired and of m__________ height.12. She is afraid of touching any h__________ animal, such as dogs, cats and so on.     Unit 4
31. A____________(胃口) is the desire for food.2. One ___________ is equal to 0.001 metres.3. Attempts had been made by others to classify plant species into different g________.4. I changed into my sports shoes so that I could walk more ____________.5. Before the 18th century, botany was merely a b____________ of medicine.6. The p___________(主要的)goal was to study the passing of the planet Venus across the sun.7.
In 1778, Banks was elected p____________( 主席) of the Royal Society, a position he held for 42 years.8. In 1768, the Royal Navy a___________(任命) James Cook as the commander of the Endeavour to take members of the Royal Society on an expedition to Tahiti.9. He a_____________(积累)a great deal of knowledge about plants and agriculture.10. Can you c_________the cost if we stay in Europe for a couple of days?11. To open a bank account here you should show them an i_____________ such as a passport or a driver's license.12. If plants from one habitat were moved to another /the other type of habitat, they changed their appearance and a____________ to the new environment.13. Despite his w__________(财富), he worked hard to make a career in science.14. Our new classroom is e____________(装备) with a computer.15. You should reduce the necessary a___________(量) of watering.  Unit 5
31. We watched a live b_____________ of the concert.2. I was so a__________(生气) with him for turning up late.3. A salesman or a saleswoman always tries his or her best to p_____________ you to buy his product.4. The mother didn't know who to b_________for the broken glass.5. The man who was a____________ of stealing the car said he was innocent (无辜的).6. Armed with facts and f___________(数字), customers are better able to deal with the powerful arguments.7. When buying a car, what important things should you take into c____________?8. The man sitting there is the editor in c__________ of the newspaper's advertisement section.9. Its original price was 60 yuan, but I managed to buy it for 40 yuan. It is really a b____________.10. First of all, we should keep an e____ out for "hidden information".11. We should pay more attention to q__________ rather than quantity.12.
The hero in the play is so wonderful, but the h___________ spoiled it by forgetting lines.13.
My aunt has 3 nephews and a n_________.14.
Let's toast the bride and b____________.15. The host was very hospitable, but the h___________ was not.     Unit 6
31. The couple will celebrate their wedding a____________ with dinner in a restaurant.2. I have got a terrible t________(渴) after all that running.3. The museum has several life-sized s__________(塑像) of people and animals.4. This man is d___________(绝望的)and should not be approached as he may have a gun.5. I'm not a___________ to being treated like this.6. The Lincoln M_____________ is a famous tourism site in the USA.7. The drug gives some r_________ from the pain.8. You need to be tough to s___________ in the desert.9. Though he failed many times, he didn't lose h________.10. Take it e________ and tell us what has happened.11. Lying around them were chains, guns, tools, bedding, clothing, and many other a___________(物品).12. When we saw the valley with fat cattle and horses, we thought we had reached the p_________ land(乐土).13. The road was l________ with(树立着) tall trees.14. Our days of hardship had come to an _________(结束).15. I have q_________(辞职)my job.Unit 7
31. She is a great writer, and her w________(作品)are well received.2. They are building a big hall, which can a__________(容纳) about 3500 people.3. She looks very f___________(傻) in that dress.4. Fruit has a______________(丰富)vitamins.5. Sorry, this seat is o____________(占了).6. It is 12 o'clock now, because it has just s__________ 12.7. Don't touch me and leave me a_________.8. As his father fell ill, his family was in great n________ of money.9. He has a good e____________ for beauty.10. She has got a good job with a high w________.11. With the development of science, Chinese people's living s______________ has increased greatly.12. No p_______, no gains.13. She has a n__________( 高尚的)mind.14. If you eat too much sugar, you will gain w__________ easily.15. It was raining heavily. Little Tom felt cold, so he stood c_________(靠近)his mother.Unit 8
31. After hard work, he a___________ a good knowledge of English.2. What you said doesn't make any s_________.3. He isn't honest, in other w_________, he often tells lies.4. It's raining cats and dogs. What an a__________ day!5. This problem is b___________ my comprehension.6. The p___________ in that hospital are taken good care of.7. You should be careful. This job calls for p___________.8. As they had no children of their own, they a__________ an orphan.9. Sorry, I am late. My bike b___________
down halfway.10. Sports clothes are not a_____________(合适) for a formal wedding.11. Do you listen to the e___________ news(每日新闻) on CCTV-1?12. Congratulations! You've made such great p___________!13. Bad luck! My bike has a flat t________.14. Eating too much and exercising less bring a big problem to Americans. Most of them are o_____________.15. When sending a letter, don't forget to write down your friend's name, a____________ and p__________(邮编).      Unit
Book 31. We a___________ land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us.2. After the fire, she received £2000 i__________ for the losses.3. The recent o__________ of bird-flu is a heavy strike on the country's economy.4. Tax is payable on all i_________ over $2,000.5. The doctor said the old man's serious condition was h___________.6. Constitution is the f______________ law of a nation.7. The class are preparing for the final exam at high p____________.8. If you want to join the club, there's an entrance f_____ of $20.9. I was u__________ enough to lose my keys.10. It is r__________ that you devote all your money to the business.11. Have you c___________ your doctor about your illness?12. The Reform and Open Policy in China is of great s___________.       Unit 10
31. The o___________ of the election was in doubt then.2. Today, this kind of bird is very r________ in the world.3. We often call a short, interesting or amusing story about a real person or event as an a____________.4. Giving b__________ about the products to potential customers has now become an effective way for companies to make advertisements.5. He looked p_______ and his clothes were in a frightful state.6. His safe arrival was their only p___________.7. The mayor a____________ the new building plans.8. What is his r___________ to your proposal?9. The English in this story has been s____________ to make it easier to understand.10. The room was f_____________ with the simplest essentials, a bed, a chair, and a table.11. In fairy tales, the p________ and the princess always live a happy life.12. You look rather s___________ in those old clothes.         Unit 11
31. The chemistry book had a s___________ at the end of each chapter.2. What p____________ of people die of this disease every year?3. This restaurant enjoys a fine r_____________ for its good service.4. David and I work in the same company. We are c_____________.5. The police have taken the s___________ to the police station.6. The s___________ in this shop are very helpful.7. When to hold the sports meeting is still u_____________. It depends on the weather.8. She performed so well in the competition that the result is totally out of my wildest e_____________.9. It is a r________ of the football club that dogs are not allowed inside.10. Demonstrators involved in v____________ clashes with the police were arrested.11. He seemed d___________ about what had happened as he said he was at the accident scene.12. Let me c_______________ you on the birth of your daughter.         Unit 12
31. She explained that as a model she kept a s_________ diet to keep slim, so it was no use trying to persuade her to eat more.2. He doesn't want to get married because he is afraid of any c_____________.3. The meeting tomorrow is so important that no one is allowed to be a__________.4. The businessman left a will that he would d_____________ his body to the hospital after his death.5. It is said that the bird flu is spreading w___________.6. We should look at all a___________ of the situation before making a decision.7. Many people regard teaching as a good p___________ because of the long holidays.8. Our premier emphasizes the importance of education and a____________ higher salary for teachers.9. She lets her son s__________ his own Christmas present.10. The task will be finished ahead of s____________ if nothing prevents.11. The p_______________ of the new play will be put off to next week.12. Prices continue to show an upward t___________.Unit 13
31. It was c______________ of you to get every thing prepared for me.2. I find it quite a____________ that none of you liked the play.3. What a c_____________ that I was in Paris at the same time as you!4. The t___________ in the Far East is building up again.5. After four years' study in university, you will get a b___________ degree.6. Eric was a very r____________ man. He behaved in a Christian way to all people including his enemies.7. He is so s____________ that even he knows he is wrong he won't admit it.8. One function of the UN is to give financial a________ to those countries in poverty.9. By c_____________ me that no good could come of staying, he persuaded me to leave.10. I c___________ many unnecessary words in my composition.11. Jane was writing a letter and m____________ Pat was watching TV.单词拼写答案Unit 1 Book 11.honest
3.deserted
5.survived
10.arguing
11.adventureUnit 21.situation
2.majority
5.exchange
8.Compared
9.knowledge
10.difficultyUnit 31.equipment
3.experience
4.separate
5.poisonous
7.considering
9.similarities
10.vacation
11.binesUnit 41.swallow
2.opportunities
3.deadline
4.destroyed
5.naughty6.rescue
8.struggling
9.disasters
10.national
11.advanced
12.unforgettableUnit 51.award
2.director
9.industry
11.actress
12.script,Unit 6-Unit 10
Book 11. apology
2. impolite
3. impression
4. behaved
6. manners7. advice
8. introduced
9. appointment
11. dessert
12. childhood13. disabled
14. interrupted
16. pyramid
17. represent
18. ruins19.official
22. breath
23. including
24. damaged25. pollution
26. preparations
27. athletes
28. medals
29. further
30. effect31. competitors
33. preparing
34. department
36. led37. battery
38. devoted
39. common
40. measures
41. amount
42. organized43. brief
44. harmful
45. attractive
46. reducing
47. weight
48. well-known49. depends
50. throughout
52. according
53. succeeded54. interview
55. whatever
56. defeated
57. broke    Unit 111.favourite
2. festivals
3.contains
4.common5. variety
8.entertain9.fun
11.traditional spread 12.stylesUnit121.series
4.sounds5.enters
6.Literature
7.comedies
8.exhibition9.trick
11.forehead
12.whispered/wondered13.announcement
14.character
15.stupid/sillyUnit131.choices
4.fit5.challenges
8.harmful9.behave
10. nutritious11.missing
12.mixture13.stomachache
16.mannersUnit141.celebrating
2.following
4.conflicts5. arguments
6.destruction
8.favourite9.celebration
10.reminder
11.purpose
12.opinion13.invitation
14.generation
15.similar
16.faithUnit15.1.recognised
4.exactly5.dormitory
6.precious
8.character9.lecture
10.explain
11.quality
12.continued13.stupid/silly
14.attendedUnit 16
Book 11. charged
2. successful
3.experiments
5.lightning
6. unnecessary7. handkerchief
8. disadvantage
9. conclusion
10. shock/blowUnit 171. impression
2. shelter
3. inspired
4. miserable
5. optimistic
6. champion7. admiration
8.kindergarten
9. generous
10. scholarshipsUnit 181. possession
2. central
3. Agriculture
5. landscape
6. secretary7. mountainous
9. surprising
10. surroundedUnit 191. protected
3. production
4. discovery
5. tobacco
6. wisdom7. irrigation
8. advanced
9. gardening
10. sowingUnit 201. comedians
2. traditional
3. nationalities
4. appreciated
5. Fortunately6. confused/puzzled
7. laughter
9. silence
10. humorousBook 1
Unit 211. varies
5.occurred
10. disappointingBook 1
Unit 221. divided
2.collection
3.amusement
4.attraction
5.achievements
6.imagination
7.prevents
8.helicopter9.designer
10.minorities
11.endless
12.straightBook 2
Unit 11.difference
3.observed
5.Obviously
6.branches
7.telescope
10.disabled
11.patientBook2
Unit 21.related
2.adjusted/adapted
4.talented
6.informed/wise 7.media/mediums
9.addicted
10.reliable
11.retired
12.attitude
13.disappointed
14.tolerate
15.ignoredBook2
Unit31.aside
3.convenient
4.impressed
6.furniture
10.preference
11.designed
12.modernUnit 4
Book 21. Poems
2. translated
3. absence
4. contributes
5. recommended
6. intention
7. grammar
10. introductionUnit
51. consists
2. Republic
3. general
4. influenced
5. cigarettes
10. ancientUnit
61. predict
2. glimpse
4. indicating
5. necessity
6. physician
7. purchasing
8. remains
9. regular
10. comsumerUnit
2. persuade
3. available
5. recovering
6. properly
9. fullest
10. specialUnit
3. destroyed
4. containers
5. circulates
6. witnessed
7. ambulance
9. bleeding
10. consciousUnit 9---13
Book 21 equality
2. defend3. affect 4. representatives
5. content6. sight
8. alternative
10. killer11.immediately
12. courage
13. uncomfortable
14. unbelievable
16. buried
17. fresh18.swore
20. erupted
21. supports
22. announced
23. failure 24. arranged
25. private
26. forward
27. grasped
28. perfect
29. master30. breakthrough
31. hesitated
32. companion
33. hunters34. public 35. disliked
38. luggage39. permanent
40. gentle
41. benefit
42. relationship43. sensitive
44. decreased
45. absorbed
46. unique
47. stable48. trust
49. floating50. substance Unit 14
Book 2 余飞1. 2. races 3. soul 4. lawyer 5. runaway 6. march 7. arrest 8. chorus 9. slavery 10. forbidden. 11. demanded 12. boycottsUnit 151. complained 2. stretches 3. seasoned 4. guarantee 5. altitude 6. avenue 7. climbing 8. destinations 9. latest 10. celebratedUnit 161. clothing 2. central 3. funeral 4. supply 5. physical 6. greedy 7. troubled 8. recovered 9. ceremony 10 widespreadUnit 171. participant 2. accessible 3. recognition 4. gifted 5. encouragement 6. guidance 7. potential 8. disability 9. adjusted 10. sympathyUnit 181. inventions 2.Creativity 3. solutions 4. connected 5. strategies 6. desktop 7. process 8. familiar 9. challenge 10. functionAnswers to the word spelling 戈冬云老师Unit 19 Book 21. merchant
2. reasonable 3. weakness
4. envy 5. accused
6. consequence
7. bargaining
9. surgeon
10.requirements11.declaredUnit 20 Book 21. decorations
2. distinction
3. cushion
5. monument 6. distant
7. average 8. quantity
9. Accompanied
10.squareUnit 1 Book 31. edition