欺负的英文人还不承认翻译英文复制

英文里不好的字眼谁知道英文里的骂人话.越多越好,句子也行.我朋友让人欺负了,想写一封英文的信说说他,希望能有中文翻译,_百度作业帮
英文里不好的字眼谁知道英文里的骂人话.越多越好,句子也行.我朋友让人欺负了,想写一封英文的信说说他,希望能有中文翻译,
谁知道英文里的骂人话.越多越好,句子也行.我朋友让人欺负了,想写一封英文的信说说他,希望能有中文翻译,
哎,给你粘个帖子过来吧 1.Shut up! 闭嘴! 2.Bullshit! 胡说! 3.God damn it! ! 4.SOB=son of a bitch! 狗娘养的! 5.You bastard! 你这杂种! 6.You stupid jerk! 你这蠢猪! 7.Get lost! 滚开! 8.What a stupid idiot! 真是白痴一个! 9.You make me sick! 你真让我恶心! 10.Knock it off. 少来这一套. 11.Get out of my face. 从我面前消失. 12.Leave me alone. 走开. 13.You piss me off. 你气死我了. 14.It's none of your business. 关你屁事. 15.How dare you! 你敢! 16.What did you say? 你说什么? 17.Cut it out. 省省吧. 18.Don't give me your shit. 别跟我胡扯. 19.Don’t give me your excuses/ No more excuses. 别找借口. 20.You're a pain in the ass. 你这讨厌鬼. 21.You're an asshole. 你这缺德鬼. 22.Get over yourself. 别自以为是. 23.I'm sick of it. 我都腻了. 24.You're just a good for nothing bum! 你真是一个废物! 25.You've gone/away too far! 你太过分了! 26.Can't you do anything right? 成事不足,败事有余! 27.Don't give me your attitude. 别跟我摆架子. 28.You've ruined everything. 全让你搞砸了. 39.Enough is enough! 够了,够了! 30.You have a lot of nerve. 脸皮真厚. 31.Don't talk to me like that! 别跟我那样说话! 32.Who do you think you are? 你以为你是谁? 33.Are you insane/crazy/out of you mind? 你疯了吗? 34.You'll be sorry. 你会后悔的. 35.We're though. 我们完了. 36.Look at the mess you've made! 你搞得一团糟! 37.You never tell the truth! 你从来就不说实话! 38.Don't push me! 别逼我! 39.I'm telling you for the last time! 我最后告诉你一次! 40.I could kill you!我宰了你! 41.Stop screwing fooling/messing around! 别鬼混了! 42.Don't nag me! 别在我面前唠叨! 43.Stop complaining! 别发牢骚! 44.What’s wrong with you? 你怎么回事? 45.You shouldn’t have done that! 你真不应该那样做! 46.You’re a jerk! 你是个废物/混球! 47.What’s your problem? 你怎么回事啊? 48.I hate/loathe/detest you! 我讨厌/憎恨/厌恶你! 49.I don’t want to see your face! 我不愿再见到你! 50.You’re crazy! 你疯了! 51.Don’t bother me. 别烦我. 52.Take a hike! 哪儿凉快哪儿歇着去吧. 53.What’s the meaning of this? 这是什么意思? 54.I’m fed up. 我厌倦了. 55.I can’t take it anymore. 我受不了了! 56.I’ve had enough of your garbage. 我听腻了你的废话. 57.What do you want? 你想怎么样? 58.Do you know what time it is? 你知道现在都几点吗? 59.What were you thinking? 你脑子进水啊? 60.How can you say that? 你怎么可以这样说? 61.Who says? 谁说的 62.That’s what you think! 那才是你脑子里想的! 63.Don’t look at me like that. 别那样看着我. 64.What did you say? 你说什么? 65.You are out of your mind. 你脑子有毛病! 66.You make me so mad.你气死我了啦. 67.Don’t give me your shit. 别跟我胡扯. 68. You’re nothing to me. 你对我什么都不是. 69.It’s not my fault. 不是我的错. 70.You look guilty. 你看上去心虚. 71.I can’t help it. 我没办法. 72.That’s your problem. 那是你的问题. 73.I don’t want to hear it. 我不想听! 74.Get off my back. 少跟我罗嗦. 75.Give me a break. 饶了我吧. 56. Who do you think you’re talking to? 你以为你在跟谁说话? 57. Look at this mess! 看看这烂摊子! 58. You’re so careless. 你真粗心. 59. Why on earth didn’t you tell me the truth? 你到底为什么不跟我说实话? 60. I’m about to explode! 我肺都快要气炸了! 62. I’m not going to put up with this! 我再也受不了啦! 63. I never want to see your face again! 我再也不要见到你! 64. That’s terrible. 真糟糕! 65. Just look at what you’ve done! 看看你都做了些什么! 66. I wish I had never met you. 我真后悔这辈子遇到你! 67. You’re a disgrace. 你真丢人! 68. I’ll never forgive you! 我永远都不会饶恕你! 70. I’m sick of it. 我都腻了. 71. You’re such a bitch! 你这个婊子! 72. Stop screwing/ fooling/ messing around! 别鬼混了! 73. Mind your own business! 管好你自己的事! 78. Get the hell out of here! 滚开! 79. Don’t be that way! 别那样! 81. You’re impossible. 你真不可救药. 82. Don’t touch me! 别碰我! 83. Get away from me! 离我远一点儿! 84. Get out of my life. 我不愿再见到你./ 从我的生活中消失吧. 85. You’re a joke! 你真是一个小丑! 88. We’re through. 我们完了! 89. I can’t believe your never. 你好大的胆子! 90. I can’t take you any more! 我再也受不了你啦! ! 91. That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard! 那是我听到的最愚蠢的事!(比尔·盖茨常用) 97. 92. I can’t believe a word you say. 我才不信你呢! 93. You never tell the truth! 你从来就不说实话! 94. Don’t waste my time anymore. 别再浪费我的时间了! 95. Don’t make so much noise. I’m working. 别吵,我在干活. 96. It’s unfair. 太不公平了. 97. I’m very disappointed. 真让我失望 98. Don’t panic! 别怕! 99. What do you think you are doing? 你知道你在做什么吗? 100. Don’t you dare come back again! 你敢再回来! 101. You asked for it. 你自找的. 102. Nonsense! 鬼话!
到书店找本汉英的俚语词典,想要多少有多少,何止百句!
如果有中文翻译会被百度过滤的即使用英语可能也会
◆最不好的字眼为fuck。首发出来 可不见翻译 明摆着欺负不识英文的人啊_利物浦吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:225,840贴子:
首发出来 可不见翻译 明摆着欺负不识英文的人啊收藏
1楼 00:45&|
大哥,那是上场比赛的名单
收起回复2楼 00:47&|来自
那是之前的被人挖出来了…
3楼 00:57&|来自
登录百度帐号
已有245,669吧友中奖,实现梦想
内&&容:使用签名档&&
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。&或“你欺负人”的英文翻译。_百度作业帮
“你欺负人”的英文翻译。
You bully man.
你好,楼主,“你欺负人”的英文翻译是【You bully】,希望楼主你能满意、、也希望采纳哟急!急!急! 就知道用英语欺负人,我不会英语,但我会日语,你懂么。哼!翻译为日语。_百度知道
急!急!急! 就知道用英语欺负人,我不会英语,但我会日语,你懂么。哼!翻译为日语。
提问者采纳
ふん楼下的也许是翻译器翻的: (君は)英語で人をいじめることしかできない!私は英語が話せないけど、日本は話せるんだ。 正确翻译为! 这是比较口语的说法,有错误!君には分かるのかな。楼主小心
其他类似问题
日语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
欺负他人的英文
英文翻译treat sb. high-handedly:&&&& treat sb. high-handed ...:&&&& other people ...
例句与用法1.They are using e - mail , text messaging and social networking sites in new forms of victimization他们利用电子邮件,短信,和网站寻找新的欺负他人的方法。 2.The idiom " fox assuming tiger ' s ferocity " comes from the story above , illustrating those who tease people by others ' force“狐假虎威”这个成语就是由这个故事而来,形容那些依仗别人势力欺负他人的人。 3.The children who bully others for a long time will gradually develop aggressive personality , even leading to commit his crime later长期欺负他人的儿童还可能形成攻击性人格特点,甚至导致以后的犯罪。 4.The bully and bullied are connected with children ' s personal conflict problem - solving style . as the core of personality , self - concept restricts the response style , which is sure to influence the bullying behavior and personal conflict problem - solving style儿童之所以欺负他人和受人欺负,与其在人际冲突情境下解决问题的方式有关,而自我概念是人格的核心部分,制约着行为的反应方式,必将影响儿童欺负行为及人际冲突解决策略。 5.The results indicated : ( 1 ) the scores on bullying are different among the different group in terms of self - ( 2 ) self - concept scores of the vitims were lower than the normal group , while the self - concept scores of bullies are
( 3 ) there are interaction between bullying and self - concept结论表明: ( 1 )不同自我概念组别对学生的欺负行为的发生有影响; ( 2 )较多受到欺负的学生自我概念低于正常水平,较多参与到欺负他人的学生自我概念处于正常范围; ( 3 )自我概念和欺负现象之间存在着交互作用,本研究中未得出两者的简单回归关系。 6.The questionnaire battery contained olweus bully / victim questionnaire , children ' s loneliness scale , children ' s depressive scale , social anxiety scale . social measurement method contained peer nomination and class play . the main findings from the present study are as follows : ( 1 ) in general , bullying is a problem of high prevalence in primary and junior middle school主要研究结果如下:一、总体而言,中小学中欺负的发生率相当高,分别有22 . 8的小学生和11 . 9的中学生经常或更频繁地受欺负,中小学生中欺负他人的儿童分别为9 . 3和9 . 1 。 7.If a child is bullied repeatedly , he or she will not only lower gradually his / her self - esteem and self - confidence , become lonely , anxious , depressed , but also show a series of external behavior problems , such as aggressive / destructive behaviors , scatterbrained , lower achievements , social isolation , behavioral withdrawal etc . as to the students frequently bullying others , they will be excluded by peers , and resulting in social interaction difficulties经常受欺负不仅会导致儿童孤独、压抑、焦虑、自尊和自我评价下降等内部心理问题;而且,还会造成一些外部行为问题,如注意力分散、学习成绩下降、经常逃学,行为孤立、退缩,具有破坏性或攻击性。对欺负者而言,经常欺负他人会招致同伴群体的社会排斥,从而造成社交困难。
相邻词汇热门词汇}

我要回帖

更多关于 中文翻译英文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信