求中文翻译英文成英文!!!

求好心人帮我把这段中文翻译成英文!我认为这是一次非常好的经验.作为一个国际学生,我从中国不远万里来到美国求学,看到和体验到了一个完全不一样的世界.为此,我感到自己非常的幸运.所_作业帮
求好心人帮我把这段中文翻译成英文!我认为这是一次非常好的经验.作为一个国际学生,我从中国不远万里来到美国求学,看到和体验到了一个完全不一样的世界.为此,我感到自己非常的幸运.所
求好心人帮我把这段中文翻译成英文!我认为这是一次非常好的经验.作为一个国际学生,我从中国不远万里来到美国求学,看到和体验到了一个完全不一样的世界.为此,我感到自己非常的幸运.所以我坚信,人生应该充满了变数,我们应当不断的尝试新的事物,去新的地方.走的地方越多,我们的眼界才会更加开阔.见识越广,我们才能形成相对更加完整成熟的思考模式.所以如果我幸参加这次的项目,有幸在丹麦学习交流,这将也会为我丰富多彩的留学生涯再添一笔.在丹麦,很多事物都在等待着我去发现,去思考,去研究.那里的人什么样?有什么风土人情?风景如何?在那样的氛围下学习又是一种什么样的感受呢? 这些想法不断的出现在我脑中.带着一颗好奇的心,我愿意去思考去探索.在丹麦,还可以认识到不单单是我们学校的学生.这个项目还会吸引更多其它学校地区的学生的参与.通过此次机会我也可以遇到更多不能国家不同文化人.与他们进行学术交流,也是一件令人兴奋的事情.我希望此行,能使我更加的了解化工,了解不同的人对于化工领域的理解.这也更加有助于我对我未来人生的规划.我相信,没有人会对这样的一个充满新鲜感充满未知的经历说不.去丹麦,不仅仅是学习了知识,更多的是开拓了视野,充实了自己.也为自己的人生增加更多的色彩.何乐而不为的.以上就是我想去丹麦参加交流项目的原因.希望我能有机会参与.如果翻译的好,我再多加.都给你们都无所谓!急需!不要翻译器,谢谢.用也不要紧,可是好到亲们你们倒是改改语法啊.
I think this is a very good experience. As an international student, I China make light of travelling a thousand li came to American from school, see and experience to a completely different world. Therefore, I feel very lucky. So I believe, life should be full of variables, we should continue to try new things, go to new places. The more places to go, our field of vision will be more open. See more, we can form a relatively more complete mature thinking mode. So if I have the privilege to participate in this project, fortunately in Denmark the exchange of learning, this will be for our rich and colorful life as a student to add a. In Denmark, a lot of things to think about waiting for me to discover, to study. What the people there? What is the local customs and practices? The scenery? Learning is a kind of what kind of feeling in that atmosphere? These ideas continue to appear in my brain. With curiosity, I want to think about to explore. In Denmark, also can recognize not only the students of our school. This project will attract more students to participate in other school districts. Through this opportunity I can meet more people cannot cultures. Academic exchanges with them, is an exciting thing. I hope this visit, can make me understand more of the chemical industry, understand the different understanding of the chemical industry. This also helps me to plan my future life. I believe, no one will say no to a full of fresh feeling full of unknown experience such. Go to Denmark, is not only learn knowledge, more is to develop the field of vision, enrich their own. Also add more color to your life. What is there against it. The above is the reason I want to go to Denmark to participate in the exchange program. I hope I can have the opportunity to participate in the. If the translation is good, then I will add. Give you nothing! Urgent!求专业英语人士把下列 〓工作证明〓翻译成英文!!!!_百度知道
求专业英语人士把下列 〓工作证明〓翻译成英文!!!!
兹证明高某,女,生于日,自日起在我单位工作,任高级讲师职务。近三年收入为:
2005年,年收入6万元,包括:工资4万元,绩效工资及其他2万元。
2006年,年收入7万元,包括:工资4.8万元,绩效工资及其他2.2万元。
2007年,年收入8万元,包括:工资5.2万元,绩效工资及其他2.8万元。
个人所得税学校统一代缴!
特此证明单位地址:山东省济宁市太白东路63号单位电话:
山东贸易职工大学
日兹证明张某,男,生于日,自日起在我单位工作,任科长职务。近3年收入为:
2005年,年收入4万元,包括:工资2.5万元,补贴及其他1.5万元。
2006年,年收入5.4万元,包括:工资3.6万元,补贴及其他1.8万元。
2007年,年收入6.6万元,包括:工资4.4万元,补贴及其他2.2万元.
个人所得税单位统一代缴!
特此证明单位地址:山东省济宁市红星中路19号单位电话:
济宁市发展和改革委员会
要专业翻译,不要直接从在线翻译上发的!!!谢谢~ 注意准确度。好的++++楼下两位是用在线翻译做的,不合格,谢谢!!
提问者采纳
我也来帮一把。翻译得好不好由大家说了算!January 28th, 2008CERTIFICATE OF EMPLOYMENTTO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN,We hereby certify that Miss Gao ***, born on May 1st, 1963, has been working with this unit since July 1st, 1986. She currently works as a Senior Lecturer, with her income for the recent three years as follows: In 2005, her sum of income was RMB60,000 annually, comprising her salary of RMB40,000 and job subsidies of RMB20,000. In 2006, her sum of income was RMB70,000 annually, comprising her salary of RMB48,000 and job subsidies of RMB22,000. In 2007, her sum of income was RMB80,000 annually, comprising her salary of RMB52,000 and job subsidies of RMB28,000. Her personal income tax has been deducted by this unit on her behalf.Shandong Trading University For EmployeesAdd: No.63, Taibai East Road, Jining City, Shandong ProvinceTel: ****** March 19th, 2008CERTIFICATE OF EMPLOYMENTTO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN,We hereby certify that Mr. Zhang ***, born on November 11th, 1962, has been working with this unit since July 1st, 1983. He currently works as a Section Chief, with his income for the recent three years as follows: In 2005, his sum of income was RMB40,000 annually, comprising his salary of RMB25,000 and job subsidies of RMB15,000. In 2006, his sum of income was RMB54,000 annually, comprising his salary of RMB36,000 and job subsidies of RMB18,000. In 2007, his sum of income was RMB66,000 annually, comprising his salary of RMB44,000 and job subsidies of RMB22,000.His personal income tax has been deducted by this unit on his behalf. Jining Municipal Commission of Development and ReformAdd: No.19, Hongxing Middle Road, Jining City, Shandong ProvinceTel: ****** 注:1. 由于这里的回答不能排格式,所以排版时,请把最上面的签发日期放右侧,CERTIFICATE OF EMPLOYMENT 居中,后面的单位名称、地址、电话也靠右。2. 个人认为,这里的“绩效工资及其他”和“补贴及其他”没有必要翻译为&performance bonus and others&或&subsidies and others&,其实都是&job subsidies&。
提问者评价
谢谢~~ 真诚的翻译
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他7条回答
个人所得税学校统一代缴!
单位地址:山东省济宁市太白东路63号
单位电话:
山东贸易职工大学
Certification
I certify that a high, female, born May 1, 1963, from July 1, 1986 onwards in my unit, the senior lecturer positions. Revenue for the past three years:
2005, and 60,000 yuan in income, including: pay 40,000 yuan, pe...
Proof of Employment
This is to certify that Miss GaoXX, date of birth 1st May 1963, has been under our employment as a senior lecturer since 1st July 1986. Her incomes for the most recent three years are as follows:
2005—annual income 60,000 Yuan (inclusive of basic salary 40,000, merit pay and others 20,000 )
2006—annual income 70,000 Yuan (inclusive of basic salary 48,000, merit pay and others 22,000 )
2007—annual income 80,000 Yuan (inclusive of basic salary 52,000, merit pay and others 28,000 )
Her personal income tax had been paid by the college on her behalf.
Employment Address: 63, Tai Bai East Road, Jining City, Shandong Province...
I certify that Zhang, male, born on November 14, 1962, from July 1, 1983 onwards in my unit, Linkechang duties. Revenue for the past three years: 2005, and 40,000 yuan in income, including: pay 25,000 yuan, 15,000 yuan and other subsidies. 2006, and 54,000 yuan in income, including: pay 36,000 yuan, 18,000 yuan and other subsidies. 2007, and 66,000 yuan in income, including: pay 44,000 yuan, 22,000 yuan and other subsidies. Units unified personal income tax from their wages! Hereby prove Address: Jining City, Shandong Province Road on the 19th Hongxing Telephone units: Jining City Development and Reform Commission March 19, 2008
个人所得税学校统一代缴!
单位电话:
山东贸易职工大学
Certificate Gao Mou, female, born in May 1, 1963, worked in our unit since July 1, 1986, take the post as senior lecturer's post. The income has been in the past three years: In 2005, annual income is 60,000 yuan, will include: Salar...
Certificate Gao Mou3, female, living in 1963 May a day, from 1986 July a day since at my unit work, term high class lecturer's job.The three years income is:
2005, the year be income 60,000 dollars and include:The wages is 40,000 dollars, results wages and other 20,000 dollars.
2006, the year be income 70,000 dollars and include:The wages is 48,000 dollars, results wages and other 22,000 dollars.
2007, the year be income 80,000 dollars and include:The wages is 52,000 dollars, results wages and other 28,000 dollars.
Personal income tax school unify generation to pay!
Hereby certificate
Unit address:Shandong province benefit rather city too wh...
Certification
I certify that a high, female, born May 1, 1963, from July 1, 1986 onwards in my unit, the senior lecturer positions. Revenue for the past three years:
2005, and 60,000 yuan in income, including: pay 40,000 yuan, performance wages and other 20,000 yuan.
2006, and 70,000 yuan in income, including: pay 48,000 yuan, performance wages and other 22,000 yuan.
2007, and 80,000 yuan in income, including: pay 52,000 yuan, performance wages and other 28,000 yuan.
School uniform personal income tax from their wages!
Hereby prove
Address: Jining City, Shandong Province Road 63, Taibai
Telephone units:
Shandong University of trade wo...
个人所得税学校统一代缴!
单位电话:
山东贸易职工大学
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
This is to certifiy that Ms Gao (Female, D.O.B:01/May/1963 ) has been taking the position as the Advance Lecturer of this university since 1st of July 1986.
The following were the income states of Ms Gao in t...
工作证明的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁200分求death乐队英文歌词的中文翻译!_百度知道
提问者采纳
1. Symbolic符号I don't mean to dwell我不想去细说But I can't help myself却情不自禁When I feel the vibe当我感受到那氛围And taste a memory回味Of a time in life过去的那一段时光When years seemed to stand still当时光静止的时候I close my eyes我闭上了我的双眼And sink within myself沉浸在我内心深处的某个角落Relive the gift of precious memories让那宝贵的回忆再次鲜活起来In need of a fix called innocence只为了重拾天真When did it begin?这是何时开始的?The change to come was undetectable改变来的毫无预兆The open wounds expose the importance ofOur innocence裸露的伤口为我们揭示了纯真对我们的意义A high that can never be bought or sold快感永远也无法靠金钱来获得Symbolic acts - so vivid符号在转动-如此鲜活Yet at the same time同时Were invisible它却又是无形的,看不到的Savor what you feel and what you see尽情享受你所感受的这一切,你所看到的这一切Things that may not seem important nowBut may be tomorrow有些东西现在对于我们来说显得无足轻重,但这不代表以后也会如此Do you remember when你还记得何时起Things seemed so eternal?万物如此恒远Heroes were so real...英雄们是如此真实Their magic frozen in timeThe only way to learnIs be aware and hold on tight他们施展的魔法在时光中冻结,唯一能辨别这一切的方法除了自我的省悟便是紧握,紧握彼此2. Zero Tolerance零允差In the dark of night...在黑夜里Abusing a portion of light一束光亮投射了下来While others are sleeping当人们正在沉睡之时And some are escaping有人试图逃离这里A serpent spews out fantasy-Unjustified blasphemy一个狡诈的家伙大放厥词,亵渎神灵That cannot be condoned这一切无法宽恕It must be strange to not have livedSo far into existence死亡的感觉肯定很陌生直到真正面对死神的那刻This is not a test of powerThis is not a game to be lost or wonLet justice be done这里没有对能力的考验这里也没有输赢的游戏让我们公平的继续吧There will be zero tolerance这里只有零允差For the creator of hallowed intentions因为这正是神圣的造物主的意图所在There will be zero tolerance这里只有零允差Fate is your deciding God命运就是主宰你一切的唯一神明Karma comes crashing down命运的齿轮在崩溃Leaving a very deep scar留下一道深深地疤痕Exposing a door to theSource of a verbal whore打开一扇通往万恶之源的大门Machines supply the altar巨大的机器维持着祭台的运转Where virtuous lives are sacrificed贞洁的少女在祭台上献祭3. Empty Words空话Ashes and promises share a bond灰烬和诺言有着同样的羁绊Through the winds of change因那变幻的风Words are blown away誓言已被吹散When visions that should be所看到的Are tattooed in your mind在你脑中已刻下了深深地刺青The power to let go放手的勇气Is sometimes hard to find有时候也很难做到The answer cannot be found答案无从查找In the writing of others在书中Or the words of a trained mind或是在别人的言语中In a precious world of memories在宝贵的回忆世界里We find ourselves confined我们已经陷入其中,无法逃脱Claws so razor sharp爪子如此犀利Ripping at the spirit在我们的内心深处撕扯着Promises a potential to hurt承诺一个潜在的伤害Is anything real?这一切都是真实的么When forever is to be until永远,直到触及Deep inside, in the world of empty words...深处 ,在满是空话的世界的深处No escaping from those haunting没人能逃脱记忆的束缚empty words...空话Do you ever feel it?你曾感受到了么A craving that is so strong这渴望是如此强烈To by thought rewind in order to find思绪回望,只是为了那份期盼,Expectations that shined through the doubt期盼光亮能照透所有的疑惑That soon would turn into the priceOf what a word will be worth那时,誓言再次拥有其存在的价值When tomorrow comes当明天到来的时候To be and we are left我们将会离开Standing on our own-And seeing what is real...凭我们自己去鉴别什么才是真实太多了,所以只帮你翻了前面三首,毕竟是纯手工的,全翻译完,那真会累死人的
提问者评价
很遗憾出这么高的分还是无法翻译完全。质量高的人获选。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他7条回答
sacred serenity
神圣的寂静
歌手:death 专辑:symbolic
Wherever we go, whatever we do
无论我们到哪里,无论我们做什么
Your shadow is not far behind our steps
And our breath
你的影子追随着我们的步伐和呼吸
Protecting and watching all...
看守并保护着这里的一切
Observing spirits on the wall
看看墙上的那些亡灵
What are they telling you?
他们告诉你什么?
Following all instincts that are pure
跟随纯真的本能
Oblivious to time that may be the cure
遗忘治愈的时间
Scared is the gift that they have
神圣,是他们唯一的礼物
without knowing
不知不觉中
Serenity is knowing it's safe from destruction of time
太多,发不上来,你用金山快译就可以翻译过来,或者在线也可以翻译
但我不能帮助自己
当我觉得Vibe音乐
和味觉记忆
一个时代的生活
当几年似乎停滞不前
我闭上眼睛
重温的礼物珍贵的记忆
需要修补所谓无罪
它是什么时候开始?
来的变化是不可
暴露的伤口的重要性
我们是无辜的
高永远不能买或卖
象征性的行为-如此生动
然而,在同一时间
是看不见的
[单独: Schuldiner /独奏: Koelble ]
品尝你的感觉和您所看到的
事情似乎并不重要的现在
但也可能成为明天
你还记得当
事情似乎是永恒的?
英雄是如此真实...
其神奇的冻结时间
只有这样,才能了解
是认识和坚持严格的
我闭上眼睛
我尽力了 后几首 我有点弄不完了 可能质量没有前几首好 但绝对用心了
希望你满意!!!!!!!!!!
但我不能帮助自己
当我感受到这气氛
就回到了记忆之中
一个时代的生活
这几年时间似乎停滞不前
我闭上眼睛
在我 低下头
重温的礼物珍贵的记忆
需要修补所谓的无罪
它是什么时候开始?
他的变化 察觉不到
暴露了最重要的伤口
我们是无辜的
高尚永远不能买或卖
象征性的行为-如此生动
然而,在同一时间
是看不见的
品尝你的感觉和您所看到的
现在事情似乎并不重要
但也可能明天会重要
事情似乎是永恒的?
英雄是如此真实...
其神奇的地方是能冻结时间
sacred serenity
神圣的寂静
歌手:death 专辑:symbolic
Wherever we go, whatever we do
无论我们到哪里,无论我们做什么
Your shadow is not far behind our steps
And our breath
你的影子追随着我们的步伐和呼吸
Protecting and watching all...
看守并保护着这里的一切
Observing spirits on the wall
看看墙上的那些亡灵
What are they telling you?
他们告诉你什么?
Following all instincts that are pure
跟随纯真的本能
Oblivious to time that may be the cure
遗忘治愈的时间
Scared is the gift that they have
神圣,是他们唯一的礼物
without knowing
不知不觉中
Serenity is knowing it's safe from destruction of time
象征性的( 1995 )
4 神圣的宁静
6 如果判决
8 愤世嫉俗
9 多年生探索
但我不能帮助自己
当我觉得Vibe音乐
和味觉记忆
一个时代的生活
当几年似乎停滞不前
我闭上眼睛
重温的礼物珍贵的记忆
需要修补所谓无罪
它是什么时候开始?
来的变化是不可
暴露的伤口的重要性
我们是无辜的
高永远不能买或卖
象征性的行为-如此生动
然而,在同一时间
是看不见的
品尝你的感觉和您所看到的
事情似乎并不重要的现在
但也可能成为明天
你还记得当
事情似乎是永恒的?
英雄是如此真实...
其神奇的冻结时...
这种东西还是这听音乐的好!老外的歌词挺没劲的!歌词没法翻译
“品尝你的感觉和您所看到的”“骨灰和承诺份额债券” 一二楼的朋友,看着这种翻译,也听得下去,无耻到这种地步?
英文歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一篇英文文章,关于商业银行的就可以,字数最好是翻译成中文有4000+的字数,急求,谢谢了!_百度知道
求一篇英文文章,关于商业银行的就可以,字数最好是翻译成中文有4000+的字数,急求,谢谢了!
我有更好的答案
A commercial bank (or business bank ) is a type of financial institution and intermediary . It is a bank that provides transactional , savings, and money market accounts and that accepts time deposits . [ 1 ]
1 Origin of the word
2 The role of commercial banks
3 Types of loans granted by commercial banks
4 Secured loan
4.1 Mortgage loan
5 Unsecured loan
6 References
7 Further reading
Origin of the word
The name bank derives from the Italian word banco &desk/bench&, used during the Renaissance era by Florentine bankers, who used to make their transactions above a desk covered by a green tablecloth. [ 2 ]...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
商业银行的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英文高手把《降温》歌词翻译成英文,最好全篇,高潮也行!!!_百度知道
求英文高手把《降温》歌词翻译成英文,最好全篇,高潮也行!!!
November 20 0 pointsBeijing light rainThe mood: calmDid a lot of work todayBack to home have a little upsetAnswered her phoneI have not use good toneApply, it is not my intentionAlso don't know that I recently come fromMay be that a dog of the gasSat., Sun microsystem. No time to consider to restThey're waiting for I mixingToday's consumption is 281 yuanFrench window seems like have found thick fog onJust pour a cup of warm water cool like great you and meHeaven and earth although good cold but not the heating roomWant to comply with the natural law is like at that time I let go of youI adjust breathing rhythm gradually smoothTurn on the TV shows and guests in all blind kanSMS is filled with fast hypocrisy or truth self-knowledge changes in temperatureA woman crying quarrelling between couples upstairs no one CARESThe worst thing is not to forget the sad memories.But those sad it had begun to remember...I gradually lost all the clues all the evidenceBut I remember I love you so I want to thank youI adjust breathing rhythm gradually smoothTurn on the TV shows and guests also in blind kanSMS is filled with fast hypocrisy or truth self-knowledge changes in temperatureA woman crying quarrelling between couples upstairs no one CARESI don't believe in love at present very insecureThe mentality of the need to use a curled up time stretchThey say love if I have amounted to for itRiver article two red boat inclined rain you swing the
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
高潮的相关知识
其他2条回答
Did a lot of work today, back to home have a little upset. Answered her phone, I did not use good tone. Apply, it is not my intention. Also don't know that I recently is how make of, perhaps, by the several dogs of gas. Sat., Sun microsystem. No time to think it over to rest, they're waiting for I mixing. Today's consumption is 281 yuan. French window seems like have found thick fog on, just pour a cup of warm water, cool, like great you and me. Heaven and earth although cold, but not the heating room. Want to comply with the nature. As I was let go of you. I adjust, breathing rhythm gradually smooth. Turn on the TV, programs and guests in all blind ka...
November 20th, 0 o'clock(等于12 o'clock)
my mood is very calm
I did a lot of things today,and I was kind of irritated when I got home.
I wasn't very polite even when I answered her phone.
Sorry, I didn't mean it.
I don't even know what's going on the days around.
May be I was angry with those dogs.
Sat、 Sun、I have no time to think about having a rest.
They are waiting for me to do the sound mixing.
I spent 281 dollars(因为说RMB会有点别扭、dollar应该会可以的)today.
It was really foggy on my French window.
The hot water I just filled in the cup is turning cold, just like you and me.
Though the weather is really cold, I didn't turn t...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 中文翻译英文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信