used to it group翻译成let it go中文翻译

2012届中考英语复习往年试题分类汇编:词与短语填空4
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
文章来源莲山课件 w ww.5 Y K j.Co M 四、单词拼写 根据所给句子和汉语注释拼写单词,每空一词。&&& 1. The short man has already won first price in the city surfing ________. (比赛)&&& 2. He has been in Sydney since last ________. (周三)&&& 3. The ________ there are better than the ones here. (海滩)&&& 4. Jim thought the train was like a big ________ party. (移动)&&& 5. The child stared at the man with ________ eyes. (惊恐的)&&& 6. Ted said he wanted to learn how to run quickly and to eat ________. (健康地)&&& 7. Have you ________ to your parents since you came here? (写)&&& 8. I want to get four tickets on November 26th Haikou and ________ to Beijing onDecember 8th. (返回)五、完成句子 根据所给的汉语完成下列句子,每空一词。&&& 1. 水太脏,我们不能饮用。&&& The water was ________ dirty ________ ________ ________ drink.&&& 2. 这部电影值得一看,它告诫人们不要抽烟。&&& This film is really worth ______, which advises people to ______ ______ ______.&&& 3. 我们必须保护好这些树木,让它们不遭火灾。它们已有三百年历史了。&&& We must _______ the trees _______ fire. They are three ______ years ______.&&& 4. 我们每个人都应该为保持我们的城市清洁而做出贡献。&&& Everyone of us should ________ a ________ ________ ________ our city clean.&&& 5. 这个想法似乎很不错,但我们需要实地试试。&&& The idea ________ fine but we need ________ ________ it ________ in practice.&&& 6. 她在中国所见到的情景使她感到惊异。&&& She ________ ________ ________ ________ she saw in China.七、短文填词 在空格处填入适当的词使短文完整。(每空限填一词)&&& One day a man put an ad (广告) in most of the _________ in England. He said that he ________ was a young man of millions of pounds (英镑) and great knowledge. He’d like to choose a girl to be his ________ , and the girl must be like the one in books written by Somerrest Maugham.&&& This ad was at once ________ by thousands of parents and young girls. Parents went to bookshops to look for the ________ written by Maughtam. They bought those books for their ________ as present. Girls tried to get those books to ________. They wanted to know what ________ of person the rich writer wished for.&&& Before long all the books written by Maugham were sold ________ and the writer was known all over the country.&&& Who was the rich man? It was Somerest Maugham ________ put an Ad in the newspapers! The ad saved his books and made him famous, too!参考答案:四、1. competition 2. Wednesday 3. beaches 4. moving&&&&&&&& 5. frightened 6. healthily 7. written 8. returning五、 1. too, for, us, to 2. seeing, give, up, smoking 3. protect, from, hundred, old4. make, contribution, to, keeping 5. seems, to, try, out 6. was, amazed, by, what七、newspapers, himself, wife, known, books, daughters, read, kind, out, who(2010年四川省南充中考英语模拟试卷及答案)
2011年全国各地市中考英语模拟试题分类汇编――词语运用X.单词拼写(共5小题:每小题l分,满分5分)& 根据首字母及汉语提示,完成下列单词的拼写,使句意明确,语言通顺。96. Our government has made several laws to p________ (保护) teachers.97. You'd better know a lot about their c_________(风俗)before you go abroad.98. Mr. Wang g__________(毕业) from Beijing University when he was 24 years old.99. Steven Hawking is one of the greatest scientists a___________(活着的) in the world100. Something must be done to p__________( 阻止 ) the factories from polluting the river答案:X. 96. protect&& 97. customs&&& 98. graduated& &99. alive&& 100. prevent(2011年安庆市中考模拟考试(一模))V.单词拼写:(共5小题,每题一分,&& 满分5分)& 根据首写字母提示和汉语意思拼写单词:96.The potato chips are hard, dry and broken, so they are c________.97.He not only can't see, but also can't _____(听见). He is deaf and blind.98.To be a volunteer is an _________(有教育意义的) thing.99.The i________ invented many useful and helpful inventions.100.Tea wasn't brought to the W______(西方的)world until 1610.答案:V.单词拼写(每题1分,满分5分):96. crispy& 97. hear& 98. educational& 99.inventor& 100.Western(学年度第一学期九年级五校联考英语试卷)&& 五.词汇运用:(本题分A、B两部分。A部分由5小题,每小题1分;B部分有10小题,每小题1分;共15分。)& A:用方框中所给单词的适当形式,每词仅用一次。)&& & please& health& century&& happen& serve56.After the terrible earthquake and Nuclear leakage(核泄漏), we hope the Japanese will live______&& .57. Hot water is _______ after nine o’clock in the morning.58. This museum was built many __________ago.59. We had a __________evening yesterday.60. He saw the accident __________just now.B. 根据所给的中文及文章的内容,写出单词的正确形式,每空仅填一词。Now some women are spending a weekend at Mother’s Camp. There, husbands and children are_____61___(拒绝).Why would a woman want to take a vacation _____62__(没有)her family? Some women say they need time to be ____63____(单独)。&& At Mother’s Camp a woman has a room for ____64__(她自己). She can sleep, read or watch TV _____65__(自由). No children will ask, “Mom, what’s for dinner?” No husband will say,” Oh ,dear, I can’t find any clean ___66____(袜子).” In fact, 50% of women in the United Stated work outside the home. Many of them work full-time and then come home to a second job―taking care of their homes and families. These working women say one of their biggest problems is housework.In the United States, working women do about 75% of the housework. Many of their husbands say they want to help. But they ask so many questions that their ____67____(妻子)decide it is____68___(容易) to do the job themselves.Some women go to Mother’s Camp just to relax away from home. They enjoy warm, sunny weather, __69_____(躺) on the grass, flying kites or boating in a lake. They have a __70___(真正) wonderful vacation at Mother’s Camp.答案:A). healthily, served, centuries, pleasant, happenB) .refused, without, alone, herself, freely, socks, wives, easier, lying, really(台州市天台县学年第二学期第二次检测试卷九年级英语) IX. 词汇运用 (共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)(A)&根据下列句子及所给汉语注释,写出空缺处各单词的正确形式,每空只写一词。71.Though he is only a ten-year old boy , he can talk with a ____________(外国人) in English freely .72. Mr. Brown _______________(教) science three years ago .73.Jenny got many presents on her __________________(十二) birthday .74.Sam is so clever that he can work out the hard math problem _______________(容易) .75. The girl is interested in _________________(写) her own original songs .(B)在下列各句的 空格上填上一个适当的完整的单词, 该词的首字母已给出。76. I’m afraid this sweater is too big for me .Could you show me& a___________ one?77. Jim felt very hungry because he came to school w______________ breakfast.78. The twins are old enough to take care of t_______________.79. He always sleeps with his eyes open .What an u______________ boy he is !80. Study harder, or you will f_____________ the exam again.(C)根据短文内容, 用方框所给单词的适当形式,每词限用一次。&     baby&& yawn& awake& animal& film
Why do people yawn ( 打哈欠)? It is a way to get more oxygen ( 氧气 ). When people are sleepy, they yawn to help stay& 81& . This is because fresh oxygen helps. Yawning is one thing that new-born& 82& often do.When one person yawns, others often begin to yawn, too. Once, a& 83& of someone yawning was shown , and almost everyone in the theater started to yawn .Try& 84& in a room full of people. Watch how soon others begin to yawn. See if the fact that they are yawning makes you want to yawn more.Human beings are not the only creatures that yawn. Almost all& 85& do it. Even small mice and huge elephants have been yawning. 81. ___________ 82. _____________&& 83. ____________& 84. ____________& 85. ____________答案:IX词汇运用(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)(A)根据下列句子及所给汉语注释,写出空缺处各单词的正确形式,每空只写一词。
71. foreigner&& 72. taught&&&& 73. twelfth&&&& 74. easily&&& 75. writing(B)在下列各句的 空格上填上一个适当的完整的单词, 该词的首字母已给出。76. another&&& 77. without&&& 78. themselves& 79. unusual&& 80. fail
(C)根据短文内容, 用方框所给单词的适当形式填空,每词限用一次。81. awake&&&& 82. babies&&&& 83. film&&&&&& 84. to yawn&&& 85. animals(浙江省宁波市北仑区2011年初中毕业生第一次模拟学业考试英语试题试题卷I)I.词汇(10分)i.用方框中所给单词的适当形式填空。(每小题1分,共5分)
76. --Who taught Ellen French? --Nobody. She taught ________.77. I don't know your friend. Would you mind _________ him to me?78. ___________ and forks will be necessary when we have western food.79. She ___________ the problem very carefully so that we all could understand it.80. Everyone should study hard. The more you learn, the ________ you will be.ii.根据中文提示,用词组的适当形式填空,每空一词。(每小题1分,共5分)81.Please get up quickly,or you'll be ______ ________(迟到) school.82.Health_______ ________ (取决于)good food,exercise and enough sleep.83.________ _______ (因为)the strong wind,they had to close all the windows.84.The professor from Fuzhou University _______ ________ (到达)Shanghai yesterday.85.Tibet is the most fantastic place that I've ever__________ ________ (听说).1 want to go there some day.Ⅱ.综合填空。(每小题1分,共10分)&&& .用方框中所给词的适当形式填空,使短文正确、通顺。每词限用一次。why& fly& have& last& slow& big& side& travel& middle& around& I'm Cathy Brown.I am now working for the Sunshine Travel Service in Fuzhou.I have just come back from Taiwan,the 86__________ island of China.It is in the Pacific Ocean(太平洋)to the east of Fujian.&&& 87__________ week.I took a group of officials for a week's trip to Taiwan.We 88________ a11 around the island.There are a lot of places of interest. My favorite is Sun Moon Lake. You may ask why people call it so. If you 89__________ high up over the lake and look down from your plane, you will find the answer yourself. In the 90_________ of this lake, there is a small island that is called Pearl Island because it looks like a pearl. On one 91___________ of Pearl Island the lake looks like a sun, and on the other side it looks like a moon. That is 92___________ people call it the Sun Moon Lake.&&&& There are many mountains 93_________ this lake. One of the nearest is Mount Ali. We stayed there for three days. We also 94_________ a dancing party with Gaoshan people. On our first day there we went to the mountain and watched the sun going down 95_________ in the west. On our last day we got up early and saw the beautiful sunrise.&&&& Taiwan is a wonderful place which is known for beautiful scenery.答案:76-80 herself,& introducing,& Knives,& explained,& wiser81-85&& B& arrives in/& heard of& 86-90 biggest, Last, traveled, fly, middle& 91-95 side, why, around, had, slowly(2011年福州市初中毕业班质量检查英语试卷)第五部分:写(共三节&&& 满分20分)第一节&& 单词拼写(每小题1分&& 满分5分)66. Why not call them __________.(代替)67. Learning English well is _________ (重要)to us.68.My sister used to take an_________ (兴趣) in Beijing Opera.69.We are busy_________(练习) speaking English.70.Shanghai is holding the _________ (四十一)World Expo(世博会).第二节&& 短文填空(每小题1分&& 满分5分)Around the world more and more people are taking part in dangerous sports and activities. Of course, there have always been people who have looked for adventures (冒险)― who have c& 71&&& the highest mountains, explored unknown parts of the world.  I would consider bungee (蹦极) jumping to be a good example of& such an activity. You jump f 72&& a high place 200 meters above the ground with an elastic (有弹性的) rope tied to your ankles (脚颈). You& fall at up to 150 kilometers an hour until the rope stops you from hitting the& g 73& .  Why do people take part in such activities as those? Some people say that it is because life today has become safe and uninteresting. Not very long ago, people lived a& hard life. They had to go out and look for food, illness could not easily be cured.   Now, according to many people, life gives little excitement. They live and work safely, they buy food in shops, and there are doctors and hospitals to look after them if they become i 74& . The answer for some of these people is to look for& d 75&& in activities such as bungee jumping.71.__________&& 72.__________&& 73.___________&& 74.____________75.__________答案:VI. 单词拼写66.instead 67.important 68.interest 69.practising 70.forty-firstVII. 短文填空 71. climbed&&&& 72. from&& 73. ground&& 74. ill&& 75.danger&(2011年保宁教育督导办公室九年级英语模拟试题)五、词语运用(10小题,每小题1分,共10分)短文,从方框中选择适当的词并用其正确形式填空,使短文意思通顺、完整。请将答案写在短文后相应题号的横线上。每空限填一词,每词限用一次。方框中有两个词是多余的。be more& must& thank& play& how& invent& no& so& interest ask& safe
&&&& Thomas Edison was a great American&& 66& . When he was a child, he was always& 67& questions and trying out new ideas. No matter&& 68& hard it was, he never gave up.&&&& Young Tom was in school for only three months. His teacher didn't understand why he had&& 69& many strange questions. Most of them were not about his lessons. The teacher didn't want to teach Tom any&& 70& . He asked Tom's mother to take the boy home. Tom's mother taught him to read and write, and she found him to&& 71&& a very good pupil. He learnt very fast and become very&& 72& in science.&&&& One day, he saw a little boy&& 73&& on the railway tracks (铁轨)k)at a station. A train was coming near quickly, and the boy was too frightened to move. Edison rushed out and carried the boy to&& 74& . The boy's father was so&& 75&&& that he taught Edison to send messages by telegraph.&&&& 66.&&&&&&&&&&& 67.&&&&&&&&&&& 68.&&&&&&&&&&& 69.&&&&&&&&&&&& 70.&&&&&&&& &&&& 71.&&&&&&&&&&& 72.&&&&&&&&&&& 73.&&&&&&&&&&& 74.&&&&&&&&&&&& 75.&&&&&&&& 答案:五、词语运用(10小题,每小题1分,共10分)&&& 66. inventor&&&& 67. Asking&&&&&&&& 68.how&&&&& 69.so&&& 70.more&&& 71. be&&&&&&& 72. Interested&&&& 73.playing&&& 74.safety&&&& 75.thankful(HB2011年初中毕业调研暨中考第一次模拟测试试卷英语)五、词语运用(10小题,每小题1分,共l0分)if, luck, help, easy, well, careful, keep, how, wonder, your, way, avoid& When you smile, the world smiles with you;when you cry,you cry alone. The sayingtells us& 66&& important it is to be happy. Sometimes bad things can’t be& 67& ,such astoo much homework or a fight between good friends.& When you are happy,the smile on your face& 68&& you win lots of friends. A good mood always gives you hope. Then trouble and problems become much& 69&& to deal with.& One of the most important& 70&& to be happy is with relationships(关系).People who are close to family and friends are happier than those who aren’t. Another way to feel good is with school or work. If you enjoy school,even if you have lots of homework,you will still feel that your school life is& 7l& and happy.&& Your attitude(态度)is also important. How do you feel& 72& you fail an exam? Maybe you think it’s&& 73&& .Don’t complain! You should go through the paper& 74& . find out why you didn’t do well,and tell& 75& :“I’ll do better next time!” Your attitude makes a big difference.&&& 66.&&&&& 67.&&&&& 68.&&&&&&& 69.&&&&&&& 70.&&&&&& &&& 71.&&&&& 72.&&&&&& 73.&&&&&& 74.&&&&&&& 75.&&&&& 答案:五、66.how 67.avoided 68.helps 69.easier 70.ways 71.wonderful 72.if 73.unlucky 74.careful 75.yourself(2011年河南省初中学业水平暨高级中等学校招生考试模拟试卷(一))五、词语运用(10小题,每小题1分,共10分)短文,从方框中选择适当的词并用其正确形式填空,使短文通顺、意思完整。请将答案写在答题卡相应位置。每空限填一词,每词限用一次。方框中有两个词是多余的。
late& meet& say& thing& inside& but& important what& ago& give& or& he& A clever woman who was travelling in the mountains found lots of money.The next day she& 66&& another traveler who was hungry.The clever woman opened her bag and gave& 67some food.When the hungry traveler took the food,he saw the money and asked the woman for it.The woman did so without& 68&&& anything.& &&& The traveler left,thinking of his bright future.He knew he could buy a lot of&& 69&& by using the money.But a few days&& 70&&& , he came back to return the money to the clever woman. “I’ve been thinking about why you are so kind,” he said,“I know this is a lot of money,&&&&& 71&&& I want to give it back to you now,hoping that you can give me something more& 72&&& .Tell me what you have in your mind and what let you& 73& me both food and money.”Sometimes others need what’s&& 74&& you,not the money you have.Whether you are rich or poor depends on what you are,not&&& 75&& you have.答案:66. met&& 67. him&& 68. saying&& 69. things&& 70. later 71. but&& 72. important& 73. give&& 74. inside& 75. what(2011年河南省郑州市九年级第二次质量预测)四、写作(共三节,共26分)第一节&& 根据汉语提示,完成句子。(每空一词,共6分)81.Follow the _______________(说明)which are given by Mrs. Wang.82.Hurry up, or we’ll miss ______________(赶上)the early bus.83.We had no trouble ___________________(交流)with the foreigners during the 2008 Olympic Games.84.There are more and more people on the earth, so we are _____________(应该)to save energy.85.The work has to be done ____________(用)hand.86.I can jump ________________(远地)than you.答案:81. instructions& 82. catching& 83. communicating&& 84. supposed& 85. by& 86. farther/ further(2011年湖北省黄冈市白莲中学中考英语模拟试题)第一节根据汉语提示,完成句子。81. Many new _____________ (发现)were made with the help of compass.82. “Every dog has its day” _____________ (意思是) each person has good luck sometimes.83. Read the __________ (下面的) ways and see if they can be used widely84. _____________ (相信)in yourself is the first step on the road to success.85. We should make great contributions to _____________(建设) a harmonious society.86. Kangkang _____________ (宁愿) to wait for another hour rather than wake up other students.答案:81. discoveries& 82. means& 83. following& 84. Believing& 85. building& 86. prefers(2011年湖北省黄冈市中考英语模拟试题)四、写(共三节,计26分)第一节 完成句子(共6小题;每小题1分,满分6分)根据括号内的汉语提示,完成句子。(每空一词)81. If anyone _____________(不遵守)the traffic rules, he may have a traffic accident.82. People may feel sick after _______________(呼吸)polluted air.83. All your homework needs _______________(上交) in before lunch.84. Can you make yourself _______________(听懂)in the USA?85. English is spoken ______________(不同)in some English-speaking countries.86. The rubbish ____________(产生)every day is a serious problem.答案:81. breaks&&&&&&& 82. breathing&&&&& 83. handing& 84. understood&&& 85. differently&&&&& 86. produced(2011年湖北省黄冈市胡河中学中考英语模拟试题)第一节 完成句子(共6小题;每小题1分,满分6分)根据句意及括号内的汉语提示完成句子。(每空一词)81. ______(多亏) the Project Hope, a lot of poor students have finished their college study.82.Children should learn to ______(尊重)each other.83.Our team _____(赢)their team yesterday.84.My daughter is looking forward to ________ (收到) letters from her friends.85.The Koala is listed among Australian ______(濒临绝种的)animals.86.________(除了)his brother, his son and his daughter have also gone to Shanghai.答案:81. Thanks to& 82. respect& 83. beat& 84. receiving& 85. endangered& 86.Besides(2011年湖北省黄冈市骆驼坳中学中考模拟考试英语试题)三、单词拼写(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分) &&& 根据下列句子及所给汉语注释,写出空缺处各单词的正确形式.每空只写一词.41.Thank you for&&&&&&&&&&&&& (邀请)me to your birthday party.42.This pair of jeans&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (适合) me well. It is not too large or too small.43. As we all know Yao Ming is one of the famous basketball&&&& (运动员) in the world.44.Tomorrow is my father’s&&&&&&&&&&& (四十) birthday, I want to buy a present for him.45. ―Can you see many tall trees&&&& (在……之间) the hills?&& ―Yes, I can. 46. People ran in all ______(方向) in fear when the earthquake hit the city suddenly.&47. A video game will bring us ________(无尽的) hours of fun.48. Water turns into ice if the temperature drops ______(低于) 0℃.49. The boy was badly hurt in the traffic accident. He ________(几乎不) said a word when he was sent to the hospital.50. Cities are getting much more ______(拥挤的) because of the new immigrants.四、句子翻译(共5小题;每小题3分,满分15分)51.自从去年以来我就没有给他写过信.__________________________________________________________________________52.在他们随着音乐跳舞时,我们都在鼓掌.__________________________________________________________________________53.美国人每年都要庆祝万圣节.__________________________________________________________________________54.这些漂亮的发卡非常配她的衬衫.__________________________________________________________________________55.他们的衣服五彩缤纷,以至于我不停地拍照片.__________________________________________________________________________答案:三、单词拼写41.inviting&&&& 42. fits&&&&&& 43. players&& 44.fortieth& 45. between 46. directions&& 47. endless&& 48. below&&& 49. hardly&& 50. crowded四、句子翻译51.I haven’t written to him since last year.52.We were clapping while they were dancing to the music.53.Americans celebrate Halloween every year.54.The fancy hair clips match well with her blouse.&&& 55.Their clothes were so colorful that I couldn’t stop taking photos.(2011年江苏省苏州市中考英语模拟试题(一))五、词汇应用(共10小题,每题1分,共10分)阅读下面短文,用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空,必要时可加助动词。请将答案填写在文后相应的横线上。One day, a rabbit was playing near the field. Suddenly, it&& 1& (catch) and carried away by a hungry lion. The farmers&& 2& (work) in the fields saw this and cried, “Look! The lion&&&& 3& (take)away our rabbit and it will eat our rabbit!”The clever rabbit wasn’t afraid and soon had an idea.It said to the lion, “Dear Mr. Lion, we&& 4&& (know) each other for a long time and I think you are my friend. You want to play with me, don’t you? But the farmers are now saying you are carrying off their rabbit. Please& 5& (tell) them quickly that I am yours, not& 6&& (they).” The lion was glad&& 7 (hear) this and at once opened&& 8&& (it)mouth an said& 9& (loud), “the rabbit isn’t yours!” it hadn’t finished& 10& (say)that before the rabbit got out of the lion’s mouth and ran away as quickly as it could.1.&&&&&& 2.&&&&&&&&&& 3.&&&&&&&& 4.&&&&&&&&&&&& 5.&&&&&&&&&&& 6.&&&&&& 7.&&&&&&&&&& 8.&&&&&&&& 9.&&&&&&&&&&& 10.&&&&&&&&&&&& 七、翻译句子(共5题,每题2分,共10分)根据括号里的提示,完成下列句子1.该考虑一下我们的暑假计划了。(It’s time to…)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2. 北京以其众多的名胜古迹而闻名于世。(be famous for…)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3.布朗先生在学习上总是对他的孩子们要求很严格。(be strict with…)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4.学英语最好的方法是尽可能多说。(as… as)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 5.在过去的几年里,我的家乡发生了巨大的变化。(take place)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 答案:五、词汇应用(共10小题,每题1分,共10分)1.was caught   2. working   3.is taking   4. have known   5. tell6.theirs     7. to hear    8.its     9. loudly    10. saying七、翻译句子(共5题,每题2分,共10分)1. It’s time to think about our plan for the summer vacation.2. Beijing is famous for its many places of interest in the world.3. Mr. Brown is always strict with his children in study.4. The best way to learn English is to speak as much as possible.5. In the past few years, great changes have taken place in my hometown.(2011年山东省初中学业水平考试初中英语模拟试题(二))[来源:Z。xx。k.Com]四、单词填空阅读下面短文,用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空 (必要时可加情态动词或助动词)。Victor used to be such a good(51)________ (run) that he (52)_________ (win) nine awards at the age of 18. Then one day while he was running along the roadside, an accident suddenly happened to him. Unfortunately both of his legs (53) ______________ (injure) seriously by a car out of control. Since then, he (54) _________________& (not be) able to walk any more.&& After a long time, he knew life wouldn’t stop for (55)___________ (he). He focused on what he could do instead of what he lost. He realized that there were many possibilities for the disabled. One of the things he became interested in was foreign languages.&& Every day he listened to tapes and read books. After several years he became fluent in three languages. Then he tried his best to work as a translator in a company. To (56)______________ (everybody) surprise, he became the best one in the city.&& Though Victor wishes he could walk, he is always looking forward to (57) _____________ (live) a wonderful life in the future. Sometimes he (58) ________________ (miss) being able to walk or run. But now at (59) ____________ (little) he can live on his own and make himself enjoy what he likes. He thinks there’s much (60) _________________(be) thankful for.六、句子翻译66.他的新书是何时出版的?________________________________________________________________?67.昨天他给我打电话的时候,我正在弹钢琴。________________________________________________________________68.我们永远不会放弃希望。______________________________________________________________69.在学校最受欢迎的课程是体育。_________________________________________________________________70.他们把他们的老师当做良师益友。________________________________________________________________71.虽然我不认识他,但我听说过他。_________________________________________________________________72.每天早晨,人们可以看见一群群老年人在公园进行晨练。_________________________________________________________________73.老实说,你穿的这件衣服很适合你。_________________________________________________________________74.学好英语的秘诀之一是多练习。_________________________________________________________________75.我们坚信我们一定会成功。&___________________________________________________________答案:四、(10分)51.runner& 52. had won& 53. were injured&& 54. has not been&& 55. him56. everybody’s&& 57. living&& 58. misses&& 59. least& 60. to be六、(15分)66.When did his new book come out& 67.I was playing the piano when he called me yesterday& 68.We will never give up hope 69. The most popular subject at school is P.E..70. They regard/have their teacher as their good teacher and good friend.71. Though I don’t know him. I have heard of him.72. Every morning, groups of old people can be seen doing morning exercises in the park.73.To be honest , the coat that/which you are wearing suits you well.74.One of the secrets of learning English well is to practice/practicing more& 75.We believe strongly that we’ll succeed/be successful& (2011年山东省初中学业水平考试中考模拟试题(一)英语)六、动词应用(共10小题,计10分)阅读下面短文,用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空(必要时加助动词或情态动词)。Jack Brown, an office worker, lives in Washington. He inherited (继承) a million dollars when he was 23, but he (1)______(not be) happy at a11. When his college friends (2)______(look) for their jobs, he didn’t have to. Jack decided (3)______(live) a simple life like everyone else. He gave $l0,000 of his money to a charity (慈善机构)to help poor children live a better life. Today he is 36. He still (4)______(wear) cheap shoes and clothes and drives a small car only, but he is very happy.Up to now Jack (5)______(help) some children from poor countries all over the world, by (6)______(send) them each$200 a mouth. The money (7)______(use) for the children’s study, food, medicine and clothing. Jack receives a report each year on the children’s progress (进步). They can write to each other, but usually the children do not speak English.When Jack first heard about these children, he wanted (8)______(help) them. “It was nothing special,” he said. “Until I went to these countries and (9)______(meet) the children I was helping, I didn’t know anything about their life.” Once Jack went to meet a little girl in Africa. He said that the meeting was very exciting. “When I met her. I felt very, very happy.” he said. “Ana I saw that the money was used for a good cause. It brought me happiness. I want to do everything I can go on (10)______(help) those children.”八、翻译:(共5小题,计10分)将下列英语句子译成汉语,根据所给汉语完成英语句子。1. Reading is a good way to learn English.& 2. It’s about 50 kilometers from here to my home.& 3. 这孩子大了,能上学了。The boy is ____________ to go to school.4. 请闭上眼睛无五分钟,好好休息一下。Please ____________, and take a good rest.5. 我们还需要一名工人,谁能给再找一个?We need ____________. Who can find anyone else?答案:六、动词应用1. wasn’t& 2. were 1ooking& 3. to live& 4. wears& 5. has helped6. sending& 7. was used& 8. to help& 9. met& 10. helping八、翻译1. 阅读是学习英语的好方法。2. 从这儿到我的家约有五十公里。3. old enough4. keep your eyes closed for five minutes5. one more worker(2011年山东省中考英语模拟试题(1))
六、动词应用(共10小题,计10分)阅读下面短文,用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空(必要时加助动词或情态动词)。When we talk about how teenagers are getting worse and worse now most young people don’t agree. Teenagers always say they (1)______(grow) up. They can have part-time jobs. They can drive a car. And they can even get married when they’re a little bit older.&&& Their parents say, “Our children (2)______(be) very good. They like pop music but they play it in their own rooms. They help in the house. You know they feel bored sometimes because there’s nothing interesting in the neighborhood, no clubs, and no sports. They have nothing (3)______(do).”&&& A teacher says that he (4)______(believe) most young people are very kind. He thinks that it’s not bad for young people (5)______(like) loud music because it can give them lots of energy and makes them (6)______(feel) excited. Also, a lot of young people work very hard at school, and they (7)______(get) good jobs later.&&& Lewis, a sixteen-year-old boy (8)______(say), “I (9)______(pass) all my examinations but I can’t get a part-time job because older people always think I’m lazy.”In my opinion, a lot of teenagers are very kind. They belong to community work groups, they (10)______(help) old people, and they also volunteer in local hospitals or primary schools to help look after patients and younger students.八、翻译:(共5小题,计10分)将下列英语句子译成汉语,根据所给汉语完成英语句子。1. Please take care of the baby for me for a while, will you?& 2. Turn off the light before you leave.& 3. 刚才男孩替老人拾起了帽子。The boy ____________ just now.4. 那轻柔的音乐听起来十分悦耳,对吧?The ____________ very pleasing to the ear, doesn’t it?5. 他脱下雨衣,拿出钥匙。He ____________ and took out the key.答案:六、动词应用1. are growing& 2. are& 3. to do& 4. believes& 5. to like6. feel& 7. can get& 8. said& 9. have passed& 10. help八、翻译1. 请替我照顾一下这孩子,好吗?2. 离开前请把灯关掉。3. picked up the hat for the old man4. soft music sounds5. took off his raincoat(2011年山东省中考英语模拟试题(2))六、动词应用(共10小题,计10分)阅读下面短文,用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空(必要时加助动词或情态动词)。I began to send e-mail when I (1)______(be) 17. I (2)______(discover) Google 5 years later. Now, I use the Internet all the time. Internet (3)______(become) so popular that 90 percent of 12-to-17-year-olds in the United States use the Internet, and about half of these kids (4)______(use) it every day. They visit chat rooms and send e-mails. They go to websites (5)______(get) information for their homework.“Kids (6)______(live) in a virtual (虚拟的) world now,” says Greenfield, an expert at the University of California, “As the Internet is becoming more and more important for our life, we (7)______(worry) about one question: (8)______(be) the Internet good or bad for kids? ”“It’s X to answer the question because the Internet involves (涉及) so many things,” says Justine, who is from Northwestern University. “They include online computer games, news, messages and even e-mails to your grandmother.” So, more and more people believe that the online world can be helpful in some ways but dangerous in others.“Although it’s not easy (9)______(tell) whether it’s good or bad,” says Justine, “the Internet, at least, is very useful and (10)______(use) widely by everyone in the world.”答案:六、动词应用1. was& 2. discovered& 3. has become& 4. use& 5. to get6. are living& 7. should worry& 8. Is& 9. to tell& 10. can be used八、翻译1. 学习团队精神对我们青少年很重要。2. 我为自己是这个班上的一员而感到骄傲。3. Neither of my friends4. not interested in5. Take it easy(2011年山东省中考英语模拟试题(3))六、动词应用(共10小题,  计10分)阅读下面短文,用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空(必要时加助动词或情态动词)。Thirty years ago, I walked into your bakery and asked for some loaves (条) of bread (1)______(sell). At that time, I (2)______(be) 12 years old. A young lady served me that day. She gave me five loaves and wished me good luck.&&& I took the loaves and went out to sell them. It (3)______(take) me all day, but I sold them all. At the end of the day, I (4)______(have) some money. I was the happiest boy in the world as I walked home that evening.&&& The next day, I went to a bicycle shop. I paid a deposit (定金) on a new bicycle.. And then I started my next job as a newspaper delivery boy. Soon I (5)______(pay) the rest of the money for the bicycle and the bike was mine. I was so proud of myself!&&& Today I still work in the delivery business. I (6)______(have) a lot of trucks to send goods all over the country. I (7)______(live) in a beautiful house, but I (8)______(not ride) a bicycle these days. I drive a large nice car.&&& I don’t know who that young lady was. But because she gave me the start, I (9)______(become) a successful man. I’d like (10)______(show) my thanks to her.八、翻译:(共5小题,计10分)将下列英语句子译成汉语,根据所给汉语完成英语句子。1. There is something wrong with my computer.& 2. It’s six o’clock. It’s time for us to have supper.& 3. 博物馆很近,为什么不走着去那儿呢?The museum is quite near. ____________?4. 他去年花费许多时间玩电脑游戏。He ____________ computer games last year.5. 很抱歉让你久等了。I’m sorry ____________ for a long time.答案:六、动词应用1. to sell& 2. was& 3. took& 4. had& 5. could pay6. have& 7. live& 8. don’t ride& 9. have become& 10. to show八、翻译1. 我的电脑坏了。2. 六点钟了,我们该吃晚饭了。3. Why not go there on foot4. spent much time playing5. to keep you waiting(2011年山东省中考英语模拟试题(4))六、动词应用(共10小题,计10分)阅读下面短文,用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空(必要时加助动词或情态动词)。Every day we (1)______(go) to school and listen to the teacher, and the teacher will ask us some questions. Sometimes, the classmates (2)______(ask) for your opinions of the work of the class. When you are telling others in the class what you (3)______(find) out about these topics, remember that they must be able to hear what you (4)______(say). You are not taking part in a family conversation or having a chat with friends―you are in a slightly unnatural situation where a large group of people will remain silent, waiting to hear what you have to (5)______(say). You must speak so that they can hear you―loudly enough and clearly enough but without (6)______(try) to shout or appearing to force yourself.Remember, too, that it is the same if you (7)______(call) to an interview whether it is with a professor of your school or a government official who might meet you. The person you are seeing will try (8)______(put) you at your ease (not worried) but the situation (9)______(be) somewhat different from that of an ordinary conversation. You (10)______(take) special care that you can be heard.八、翻译:(共5小题,计10分)将下列英语句子译成汉语,根据所给汉语完成英语句子。1. English is as important as maths.& 2. Passengers mustn’t use their mobile phones until they get off the plane.& 3. 哈里•波特的故事真有意思,  我们都喜欢。The story of Harry Porter is ____________.4. 郝老师不仅是我们的老师而且也是我们的朋友。Mr. Hao is ____________.5. 你要么呆在家里,  要么和我们一起去。You may ____________.答案:六、动词应用1. go& 2. will ask& 3. have found& 4. are saying& 5. say6. trying& 7. are called& 8. to put& 9. is& 10. must take八、翻译1. 英语和数学一样重要。2. 旅客们直到下了飞机才能使用手机。3. so interesting that we all like it4. not only our teacher but also our friend5. either stay at home or go with us(2011年山东省中考英语模拟试题(5))六、动词应用(共10小题,计10分)阅读下面短文,用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空(必要时加助动词或情态动词)。“Who did this?” asked my teacher. Thirty children tried (1)______(think) about not only what they had done, but also what our teacher might have found out.“Who did this?” she asked again. She never became angry, but she (2)______(be) this time. She held up a piece of broken glass and asked, “Who broke the window?”“Oh, oh” I thought. I was the one who broke the window. I (3)______(not do) it on purpose. It (4)______(cause) by a bad throw of a baseball. Why did it have to (5)______(be) me?If I admitted it, I would be in a lot of trouble. How would I be able to pay for a big window like that? I didn’t want (6)______(raise) my hand, but something much stronger than me pulled me up. “I did it. Then I was silent. It was hard enough (7)______(say) what I had.My teacher went to the bookshelf and took down a book. She then began walking to my desk. I feared she was going to punish me.“I know how you like birds,” she said as she stood looking down at my face. “Here (8)______(be) a book about birds. It is yours now. You will not be punished. But remember, it’s only for your truthfulness.”I (9)______(not believe) it! I wasn’t punished and I (10)______(get) a book! The very one that I had been saving up all my money to buy.八、翻译:(共5小题,计10分)将下列英语句子译成汉语,根据所给汉语完成英语句子。1. Our city is becoming more and more beautiful.& 2. The news has been on TV for a week.& 3. 她长大后想当一名歌手。She ____________ when she grows up. 4. 我妈妈经常叫我花些时间练习游泳。My mother often asks me ____________.5. 汤姆被选为我们的班长。Tom ____________ our monitor.答案:六、动词应用1. to think& 2. was& 3. didn’t do& 4. was caused& 5. be6. to raise& 7. saying& 8. is& 9. couldn’t believe& 10. was getting八、翻译1. 我们的城市正变得越来越美丽。2. 这则新闻在电视上已经播放一周了。3. wants to be a singer4. to spend some time practicing swimming5. was chosen to be(2011年山东省中考英语模拟试题(6))
六、动词应用(共10小题, 计10分)阅读下面短文,用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空(必要时加助动词或情态动词)。I am near-sighted(近视的). My eyesight (1)______(get) worse over the years from playing too many computer games and watching too much TV. I have been playing computer games a lot. There (2)______(be) so many different games but so little time to play. I am one of those kids who can get onto the computer and forget all about my other plans. I am a bit ashamed of this habit. I also like (3)______(watch) television. Sometimes, I turn on my TV even while I (4)______(do) my homework. I normally sit one metre away from my TV and can watch it for hours if my parents do not make me (5)______(do) something else.I realize how bad my eyesight is when I ride in a car. I look out of the window and see shops, but I can’t see the words on the signs clearly. I have to (6)______(guess) the shop names. I try my best (7)______(avoid) wearing glasses because they change my appearance(外貌)and make me look like a hen. I hate my eyes for (8)______(make) me wear glasses during school hours. I love my eyes at the same time because they allow me to see the world.Love your eyes and (9)______(not play) too many computer games or watch too much TV. I realized this a little too late. The world (10)______(be) a blur(模糊之物)after you become near-sighted.八、翻译:(共5小题, 计10分)将下列英语句子译成汉语,根据所给汉语完成英语句子。1. I am interested in all the things on show.& 2. Something must be done to stop this kind of accident from happening in this city.& 3. 你认为你最愿意学哪一门学科?Which of the subjects do you think you would ____________?4. 飞机半个小时后就要起飞了,咱们做好准备吧。The plane ____________. Let’s get ready.5. 丢失的部件在轮船拖出水后找到。The lost parts were found ____________.答案:六、动词应用1. has gotten& 2. are& 3. watching& 4. am doing& 5. do6. guess& 7. to avoid& 8. making& 9. don’t play& 10. will be八、翻译1. 所有参展的东西我都感兴趣。2. 必须采取措施防止此类事故在该市发生。3. most like to learn4. will take off in half an hour5. after the ship was pulled out of the water(2011年山东省中考英语模拟试题(7))六、动词应用(共10小题, 计10分)阅读下面短文,用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空(必要时加助动词或情态动词)。The old shoes had brought him so much trouble and Johnny decided (1)______(throw) them away. He went to the rubbish pit (垃圾坑) outside the city and (2)______(throw) the old shoes into it, “Now they can’t bring me more trouble,” he said. He returned home, lay down on his bed and slept. But he had a dog, and the dog often went to the rubbish pit (3)______(look) for food.The dog saw the shoes in the rubbish pit and knew they (4)______(be) its master’s. So the dog got the shoes back. When Johnny woke up, he saw the shoes by his bed and he was afraid. He thought, “The shoes (5)______(walk) by themselves. They must be thrown away.” Then he made a large fire in front of his house and (6)______(put) the shoes on it. Just then, a strong wind (7)______(blow), and before long the fire made the house (8)______(begin) burning. His neighbour at once came, but (9)______(do) nothing. The house burned down, but the old shoes (10)______(save) by the dog again.八、翻译:(共5小题, 计10分)将下列英语句子译成汉语,根据所给汉语完成英语句子。1. A journey always begins with the first step.& 2. The more you have sports, the healthier you will be.& 3. 我希望一切进展顺利。I hope ____________.4. 步行去公园花了我1小时的时间。It ____________ to the park.5. 我认为这个项目不应该如此匆忙地进行试验。I ____________ this subject should be tried out in such a hurry.
答案:六、动词应用1. to throw& 2. threw& 3. to look& 4. were& 5. can walk6. put& 7. was blowing& 8. begin& 9. could do& 10. were saved八、翻译1.千里之行始于足下。2. 你越运动,越健康。3. everything goes well4. took me one hour to walk5. don’t think(2011年山东省中考英语模拟试题(8))六、动词应用(共10小题, 计10分)阅读下面短文,用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空(必要时加助动词或情态动词)。Have you ever been to Thailand? It is a country in Southeast Asia. I (1)______(be) in Thailand for a few days with my parents. We (2)______(be) here for a holiday.Now we (3)______(stay) in Bangkok (曼谷). It is the capital of Thailand and it is a very interesting place to visit. Yesterday we (4)______(visit) some places of interest in the city. They are great! This morning we went (5)______(shop). Bangkok is a wonderful place to shop for jewelry (珠宝) and clothes. My mother bought a nice necklace (项链). My father and I bought some fashionable T―shirts.Thailand (6)______(call) “Land of Smiles” because people here are very friendly. And it’s true! When we (7)______(eat) in the restaurants in Bangkok, the waiters are really nice and they are always smiling. Thai food is delicious,but it is sometimes a little spicy (辛辣的) for me. You can also get Chinese food here because a lot of Chinese people came (8)______(live) in Bangkok many years ago. Chinese food is very good, and it isn’t as spicy as Thai food. Our American food can also be found in Bangkok, however, I (9)______(not eat) it. You know, I’d like (10)______(try) new things when I travel.The weather has been very hot. Yesterday it rained and got a little cooler. But today it’s hot again.八、翻译:(共5小题, 计10分)将下列英语句子译成汉语,根据所给汉语完成英语句子。1. This hotel reminds me of the one we stayed in last year.&2. His jokes made us all laugh just now.& 3. 现在该市以出产丝绸而闻名于世。The city ____________ its silk now.4. 洪水夺走了成千上万人的生命。The flood took away ____________.5.他们正在期待着她的来访。They ____________ her visit now.答案:六、动词应用1. have been& 2. are& 3. are staying& 4. visited& 5. shopping6. is called& 7. eat& 8. to live& 9. don’t eat& 10. to try八、翻译1. 这家旅馆使我想起去年我们住过的那一家。2. 刚才他的笑话把我们都逗笑了。3. is famous for4. thousands of lives5. are looking forward to(2011年山东省中考英语模拟试题(9))六、动词应用(共10小题, 计10分)阅读下面短文,用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空(必要时加助动词或情态动词)。One day in early March of 1993, Pauline and Tom Nichter and their 11-year-old son Jason, (1)______(shop) for a toy in Buena Park. Suddenly, Pauline saw a wallet (2)______(lie) on the floor. When she looked inside, she (3)______(find) $200. The family, homeless and without work, knew that (4)______(change) their lives. But they took the wallet to the nearby police station and turned it in. The wallet (5)______(find) to have some other pockets, and more money in-over $2,000! The police called the man who lost the wallet (6)______(pick) it up. The man thanked the Nichters and (7)______(shake) their hands, but did not reward them. Luckily for the family, a TV news reporter filmed the story. People from all over the world heard the story and sent them letters, money and even jobs. A businessman even let them (8)______(live) in his house for free for six months. So far, the family (9)______(receive) over $1,000,000. Now the Nichters’ future (10)______(be) bright.八、翻译:(共5小题, 计10分)将下列英语句子译成汉语,根据所给汉语完成英语句子。1. After many years’ hard work, her dream has come true at last.& 2. What a beautiful city this is!& 3. 老师让学生们等公共汽车停稳后再下车。The teacher told the students ____________.4. 她花了三个月的时间做这个试验。It ____________ this experiment.5. 请问, 去图书馆的路怎么走?Excuse me, which is ____________?答案:六、动词应用1. were shopping& 2. lying& 3. found& 4. could change& 5. was found6. to pick& 7. shook& 8. live& 9. has received& 10. is八、翻译1. 经过多年的努力,她的梦想终于实现了。2. 这是一座多美的城市啊!3. not to get off the bus until it stopped4. took her 3 months to do5. the way to the library (2011年山东省中考英语模拟试题(10))
五、词汇运用。(共15小题,每小题1分,共15分)A、阅读下面的一封信,根据中文提示补充完整,并注意单词的正确的拼写形式。Dear Linda,1_&&& __(谢谢)you for your nice letter. Lily and I haven’t seen you for one 2_&&&& _(年).Both of 3___&&& (我们)want to see you very much. But Lily is _4&& ___(生病) now.I’ll go to Sydney by air on _5_&& __(星期天) evening. I’ll get there at _6_&& _(大约) 10:00 on Monday morning. I don’t know where you _7_&&& _(居住). Can you come and _8& ___(接) me at the station?It’ll be great to see you 9&&& __(又,再). I’m sure we’ll have a good 10_&& __(时间) together.Best wishes!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Love,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& TeresaB、用方框中所给单词的适当形式填空,每词限用一次。die&& mistake& funny&& four& live11. After the earthquake, only half of the people are lucky to be ____________.12. C Have you read the comic Snoopy?C Of course. It is one of the __________characters in the world13. C Do you know Luo Jing?C Yes, he is a well-known CCTV host. But he& _________ two years ago.14. If you have some _________, please try to correct them, not cover them. 15. C What do you think of these units? C I think the _________ unit is the most difficult of all.答案:五、1.Thank& 2.year& 3.us& 4.ill& 5.Sunday 6. about& 7. live& 8.get& 9.again& 10.time 11-15 alive, funniest, died, mistakes, fourth(2011年浙江省温州市2011年中考总复习学业目标测试英语卷中考模拟卷一)Ⅸ. 词汇运用(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)(A) 根据下列句子及所给汉语注释,写出空缺处各单词的正确形式,每空只写一词。71. Although it was expensive. we __________to buy it (决定)72. I like the piece of music. But he ______(不喜欢) it .He says it is too long.73. The book is really good, but nobody knows the name of the (作者)_______.74. Can you _________________(想象)how interesting the story is?75. I’m sorry I made a _________________(错误)again.&(B) 在下列各句的空格内填上一个适当的完整的单词,该词的首字母已给出。76. Lucy was very t___________, so she drank two glasses of water.77. The bus b_____ down on our way to school yesterday. So I was late for school.78. I w________ if you can help me solve the problem.79. It smells nice, but it t________ bad. I don’t like it.80. You can come to see me at any time b__________ three and five tomorrow.(C) 根据短文内容,用方框中所给单词的适当形式填空。每词限用一次。make&& their& excite& world& withPeople all over the __81__ hate mice. but there is one mouse who has __82__ all the people in the world like it-the Mickey mouse.Seventy years ago, most movies were silent. A man named Walt Disney made a cartoon that could talk in his movies. He named his mouse Mickey Mouse. People were very __83__ at the talking mouse. Soon Mickey became a great success __84__ both young and old people. Children loved to see __85__ lovely friend. Mickey Mouse made people laugh and brought joy to many people.
答案:71.decided 72.dislikes& 73. author/writer 74. imagine& 75.mistake 76. thirsty.77.broke78. wonder 79. tastes 80. between81. world 82. made 83. excited 84. with 85. their(2011年重庆市江北区英语学科中考模拟试题)九、完成句子(共10分,每小题2分)根据中文意思完成句子。70.对不起,我迟到了。I’m sorry I ___________ class.71. 噢,你不喜欢这个颜色。那件蓝色的怎么样?&& Oh, you don’t like this color. ____________ that blue one?72. 他不仅擅长体育,唱歌也不错。&& He is _____ doing well in sports _______ good at singing.73. 我会争取明天放学前完成这项任务。&& I ___________ before school is over tomorrow.74. 我们想告诉老师,不要阻止我们尝试我们的新想法。   We want to_____________.答案:九.70. am late for&& 71. What about& 72. not only, but also& 73. will try to finish the work (it)& 74. tell the teacher(s) not to stop us (from) trying out our new ideas(北京市昌平区初三年级第一次模拟试题)四、填空(共16小题,每小题1分,满分16分)A)根据所给的汉语写出单词,使句子意思完整正确。46. You need to&&&& ▲&&& (浇水) the flowers twice a week.47. Everybody wants to have a&&&& ▲&&& (安静) place to study.48. We should listen to our teachers&&&& ▲&&& (仔细) in class.49. Mr. Green received a present yesterday, but he didn’t&&& ▲&&&& (接受) it.50. The Chinese government sent Japan the first batch (批) of relief materials,&&&& ▲&& (包括) blankets and tents on March 14. B) 根据句子意思,用括号中所给单词的适当形式填空。 51. I think the red coat is not Katy’s, it is&&&& ▲&&& (I).52. The earth is becoming more and more crowed and&&&& ▲&&& (pollute).53. Please give me some&&&& ▲&&& (tomato). I want to make tomato salad.54. My cousin is used to&&&& ▲&&& (study) with his new friends in USA.55. A number of doctors&&&& ▲&&&& (send) to help the sick people in Libya already.56. It’s his&&&& ▲&&&& (three) time to visit our hometown.C) 根据短文内容,选择适当的单词填空,使短文内容意思完整。excitement,& healthy,& title,& south,& started& Cittaslow, or Slow City, is a movement founded (成立) in Italy in October of 1999. It& 57& from Slow Food Movement. Cittaslow puts forward a& 58& lifestyle. Cittaslow has now expanded (扩展) to all over the world, like the US, the UK and Canada. Now it comes to China. It awards Yaxi village the& 59&& of “Slow City.”&& Yaxi is a small village in Gaochun,&& 60&& of Nanjing, Jiangshu Province. 20,000 people live there. There is no night life, no bright lights and no&& 61& . Life there is slow and peaceful. 答案:四、填空A) 46. water&47. quiet&& &48. carefully&& &49. accept& &50. including& B) 51. mine& 52. polluted& &53. tomatoes& &54. studying& 55. have been sent& 56. thirdC) 57. started& 58. healthy& 59. title& 60. south& 61. excitement (2011年江苏省高淳县质量调研检测试卷(一) 九年级英语)九、完成句子(共10分,每小题2分)根据中文意思完成句子。70. 多喝水,对你健康有好处。&&& Drink more water. It’s&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& your health.71. 你女儿只有四岁,太小了不能上学。Your daughter is only four. She&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& go to school.72. 我们的英语老师生病了。我们打算给他买些花。Our English teacher is ill. We’re going to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .73. 她爸爸非常生气,因为她昨天夜里11点才回来。Her father was very angry because she&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 11 o’clock last night.74. 我认为老师不会阻止我在周末玩电脑游戏的。I&&&&&&&&&&&& my teacher will ___________ computer games at weekends.答案:九、完成句子(共10分,每小题2分)70. good for71. is too young to go/is so young that she can’t go72. buy him some flowers/ buy some flowers for him73. didn’t come back until74. don’t think, stop me from playing(北京市门头沟区2011年初中毕业考试)四、综合语言运用(共三节,满分为35分)第一节& 综合填空。(本题共10分,每小题1分)阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后根据短文内容和首字母提示,在短文空白处填入适当的单词,使短文内容通顺、合理。并将答案填写在答题卷标号为66-75的相应位置上。Taiwan’s An Lee dreamed of becoming a director from the age of 16. Today, he is an Oscar-winner. On his way to (66) s_____________, there have been many difficulties. (67) H____________, he has never lost hold of his dream.At 16, Lee began to study directing (68) a____________ his father didn’t agree. Lee wanted to go to art college to study drama and film. His father was (69) a____________ because he thought movie directing was not a good career (事业). His father did not even see him (70) o_________ when he left for university.Later, Lee (71) d___________ to go study film in the US. Lee’s mother asked him whether he would change his decision. Lee said: “(72) W__________ film, I would be a person without a soul (灵魂).”Lee still held on to his dream while he was out of work for six years. After finishing his studies at New York University in 1984, he found a job in the US movie business. During this time, he watched Hollywood movies and (73) l_____________ what he could from them. Lee began to write plays. In 1991, at the age of 37, Lee got a chance to direct Pushing Hands (《推手》). This (74) w_________ the beginning of his achievements. He later directed many movies loved by many people. Now, he is (75) w___________ on a new dream―making his first 3D film.
第二节& 完成句子(共5小题;每小题2分;满分10分)根据下面各题的汉语意思用英语完成句子,把答案写在答题卷的相应位置,词数不限。76. 多亏其他国家的帮助,日本人地震后生活平静。&& _______________ from other countries, people in Japan live a peaceful life after the earthquake.77. 目前大部分佛山人会使用公共自行车出行。&&& Now, the public bicycles ____________________ most people in Foshan when they go out.78. 刚才起飞的飞机是空客330.&&& The plane _____________________________ just now is Airbus 330.79. 微博受到广大师生的欢迎。 &&& The micro blog ________________________________ plenty of students and teachers.80. 在华南,可使用的农田越来越少了。In South China, the available farmland is ______________________.
答案:四、66. success&&& 67. However&&& 68. although&&& 69. angry&& 70. off71. decided&&& 72. Without&&&& 73. learnt&&&&& 74. was&&&& 75. working[来源:]76. Thanks to the help&&&& 77. are / will be used by&&& 78. which//that took off // was taking off 79. are popular with/among&&&& 80. (becoming/getting) less and less(广东省2011年4月佛山市南海区初三模拟考试英语试卷)第一节&& 单词拼写(1x5=5)66. The children have the r_________ to go to school to accept(接受) education. 67. He loves playing basketball very much, and he is also a big f__________ of Yao Ming.68. This beautiful MP5 is on s______ in that shop, and it is very cheap, you can go and buy it.69. In the old days, many people sent letters by p______, but now they often send letters by e-mails.70. This coat is made of c_________, and it is comfortable to wear.第二节&& 完成句子(2x5=10)71. 依我之见,你最好去看医生。_______ ________ ________, you’d better go to see a doctor.
72. 他的病刚好一点点, 就像平常一样去上班了。He went to work _______ _______ as soon as he got a little better.73. 家长会将会在下周二晚上进行。The parents’ meeting _______ ________ ________ next Tuesday evening.74.我为能成为亚运会志愿者而自豪。& I am_________ _______ being a volunteer for the Asian Games.75. 他问我去年是否喜欢英语。He asked me _______ ________ ________ English last year or not.答案:第一节& 单词拼写(每小题1分,满分5分)&&& 66. right&& 67. fan& 68.sale& 69.post& 70. cotton第二节& 完成句子(每小题2分,满分10分)&&& 71. In my opinion/view&&&&&&&&& 72.as usual&&& 73. will be held&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 74. proud of&&&&&&& &&& 75. whether I liked(广东市白云区学年度第二学期钟落潭初三英语模拟考试题)X.词汇拼写。(共5分,每小题1分)81. Restaurant owners have learnt something helpful from ______________ (science) studies.82. Everyone knows the _________________(important) of learning English well.83. Playing computer games can ____________________(妨碍)of schoolwork.84. This morning, my alarm clock didn’t ____________(响起), I was late for school.85. Martin can look after ________(him) very well, though he is only three years old.XI书面表达(共15分)A). 连词成句(共5分,每小题1分)86. to, listen to, like, light, music, I,.__________________________________________________________________________87. you, please, me, could, the dictionary, pass__________________________________________________________________________?88. Shanghai EXPO 2010, as, as, Beijing Olympic 2008, is, popular,.__________________________________________________________________________89. have, I, read, the, never, book.__________________________________________________________________________90. how, the weather, is, in, the city,_________________________________________________________________________?_答案:X.81. scientific& 82. importance& 83. get in the way& 84. go off& 85. himselfXI.A)连词成句86. I like to listen to light music.87. Could you please pass me the dictionary?88. Shanghai EXPO 2010 is as popular as Beijing Olympic 2008.89. I have never read the book.90. How is the weather in the city?(河北省乐亭县2011年九年级第一次模拟检测英语试卷)
Ⅹ.词语运用。(共5小题,每小题1分,计5根据下列句子的意思及所给的汉语提示,写出空缺处单词、固定短语或固定搭配的正确形式。81.Basketball&&&(发明) by a Canadian doctor, Jatnes Naismith.82.Some students&& (抱怨) that they have too much homework.83.What made you so&& (生气)?84. Look! The sick man is very tired, but he is still &&_(练习走) without any help.85. By the time I arrived there, the film had&&(开始)for about five minutes.XI.& 基础写作。包括A、B两部分,A部分5分,B部分10分,共计15分)A) 连词成句。(共5小题,每小题1分,计5分)将所给单词连成完整、正确的句子。(单词不得重复使用,标点已给出)& 86. want, I, have, bike, my, repaired, tomorrow, to&__&&&&&&&&&&&&&& _.___________.87. fell, father, asleep, I, TV play, while, watching, the, was&&&&_.__ 88.found, wallet, way, his , he, a, on, home__&.89. study, pleased, your, with, mother, is, your
_&?90. used, the, what, was, knife, for& _&?
答案:.词语运用。81.was invented 82.complain 83.angry 84.practising walking&&& 85. been on基础写作。A) 连词成句。86. I want to have my bike repaired tomorrow.87. Father fell asleep while I was watching the TV play.88. He found a wallet on his way home.89. Is your mother pleased with your study?90. What was the knife used for?(河南省隆饶县中学2011届九年级英语模拟试题)Ⅹ. 词语运用。(共5小题,每题1分,共5分)&&& 根据下列句子的意思及所给的汉语、英语及首字母提示,写出空缺处词语的正确形式。81. Students should pay attention to l&&&&&&&&&&&&&& to the teacher in class..82. Tomorrow is my father’s _____________ (四十)birthday.83. He ran so fast that he ____________(赶上)the early bus yesterday.84. She was ___________ (shock)at the news that a volunteer from Hong Kong died in Yushu earthquake.85. I ______________(luck)got a chance to be a volunteer for the 2010 World Expo.Ⅺ. 基础写作。(包括A、B两部分,A部分5分,B部分10分,共计15分)A) 连词成句(共5小题,每题1分,共5分)根据所给单词或词语,完成句子。(单词不得重复使用,标点已给出)86.& must, at, be, Jenny, mad, me____________________________________________________________________.87.& where, you, he, think, lives, do___________________________________________________________________ ?88.& vegetables, health, more, is, for, your, good, eating___________________________________________________________________?89.& are, allowed, to, we, smoke, not, here___________________________________________________________________.90.& work, I, the, left, before, had, I, the, finished, yesterday, office________________________________________答案:Ⅹ. 词语运用。(共5小题,每题1分,共5分)81. listening&&&& 82. fortieth&&&& 83. caught up with&&&& 84. shocked&&& 85. luckilyⅪ. 基础写作。(包括A、B两部分,A部分5分,B部分10分,共计15分)A) 连词成句(共5小题,每题1分,共5分)86. Jenny must be mad at me.87. Where do you think he lives?88. Is eating more vegetables good for your health?89. We are not allowed to smoke here.90. I had finished the work before I left the office yesterday.(河北省秦皇岛市海港区2011年初中毕业生升学模拟考试(二))
X 词语运用(共5 小题, 每小题1分,计5分)根据下面句子的意思及所给的首字母或英汉提示,写出空缺处单词或词组的正确形式。
81. Li Bai and Du Fu were great p&&&&&&&&&&&&&& in ancient China.82. How about&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (fly) to Kunming? I think it’s far more enjoyable.83. Tom is much ________________ (careful) than Li Lei.84. I hope I can talk with Yao Ming __________________ (面对面) one day.85. He was so hungry that he _________________(吃光)all the food in the dish.Ⅺ 基础写作(15分)A. 连词成句(共5 小题, 每小题1分,计5分)将所给单词连成完整、正确的句子。(单词不得重复使用,标点已给出)
86. sounds, music, beautiful, the && ______________________________________________________________________.87. late, never, school, for, be&& ______________________________________________________________________.88. teach, you, to, me, e-mail, how, can, send, an && ______________________________________________________________________ ?89. work, impossible, it’s, the, finish, to, today&& ______________________________________________________________________.90. you, do, what, is, think, he && _____________________________________________________________?
答案:X. 词语运用&& 81. poets&& 82. flying&& 83. more careful& 84. face to face&&&&& 85. ate upⅪ.基础写作A. 86. The music sounds beautiful.87. Never be late for school.88. Can you teach me how to send an e-mail?89. It’s impossible to finish the work today.90. What do you think he is?(河北省唐山市2011年古冶区九年级第一次模拟考试英语试卷)七.双基综合运用(共20分)(一)词汇运用(每小题1分,共10分)A.用括号中所给单词的正确形式填空。(每空限填一词)66. So far, we’ve ______(success) in saving thousands of people in danger.67.&&&&&&&& (luck),she was in when I called.68. Liu Mei won the Excllent Student Award __________(two)in the school.69. Zhang Yimou is one of the world’s famous _________ (direct).70. What an _________ (enjoy) journey we had yesterday!B.根据下列句子的意思及所给单词的首字母或汉语提示,写出所缺单词。每空限填一词。71. In the morning taking a walk and b_____________ some fresh air are good for your health.72. ―I like this camera! Is it yours?&& ---Yes,I _____________(花费)1,200yuan on it last year.73. Thank you for giving us so many good ______(建议).74. Thanks to the policy, which the government is sending home-electric machines to farmers, they can pay much&&&&&&&&&&& (少的) money..75. I like all the subjects e______________ English. In another way, I can say it is my favorite.答案:66.Succeeded& 67. Luckily& 68.twice& 69. directors& 70. enjoyable71. breathing& 72.spent&&&& 73.suggestions& 74. less 75.especially(湖北省二一一年恩施州初中毕业生学业考试)第一节 完成句子(共6题,满分6分)根据括号内的汉语提示,完成句子。(每空一词)81. It seemed that we (经历) four seasons in a day.82. You must pay attention to the (发音) of this word.83. Lucy’s parents tried to prevent her (玩) computer games.84. Humans have come to realize the (重要性) of protecting animals.85. Could you make yourself (听懂) in the USA?86. The football match was so (令人激动的) that we all enjoyed it.
答案:81. experienced 82. pronunciation 83. playing 84. importance85. understood 86. excited文章来源莲山课件 w ww.5 Y K j.Co M
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?}

我要回帖

更多关于 中文翻译英文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信