is;my;homework;here(连词成句英语)

连词成句1.l,the,often,library,do,my,in,homework,2.going,tomorrow,have,she,to,trip,a,is,_百度作业帮
连词成句1.l,the,often,library,do,my,in,homework,2.going,tomorrow,have,she,to,trip,a,is,
连词成句1.l,the,often,library,do,my,in,homework,2.going,tomorrow,have,she,to,trip,a,is,
I often do my homework in the library.Is she going to have a trip tomorrow?
i often do my homework in the libraryshe is going to have a trip tomorrow
often do my homework in the library.Is she going to have a trip tomorrow?
I often do my homework in the library.She is going to have a trip tomorrow.
1. I often do my homework in the library.2. She is going to have a trip tomorrow.
1.I often do my homework in the library.2.Tomorrow she is going to have a trip.
1.I often do my homework in the library.2.She is going to have a trip tomorrow.
1.I often do my homework in the library.2.She is going to have a trip tomorrow.
1、I often do my homework in the library.2、She is going to have a trip tomorrow.
1.I often do the library in my homework.2.she is have going to a trip tomorrow.连词成句:heavy,so,friend,eats,too ,junk,my,food,much,he,is,a,Peter,little英汉互译1.I am very glad to hear from my teacher.2.Do be sure to do your homework first.3.He left his book in the library.4.I agree to hand in all my pocket money on S_百度作业帮
连词成句:heavy,so,friend,eats,too ,junk,my,food,much,he,is,a,Peter,little英汉互译1.I am very glad to hear from my teacher.2.Do be sure to do your homework first.3.He left his book in the library.4.I agree to hand in all my pocket money on S
连词成句:heavy,so,friend,eats,too ,junk,my,food,much,he,is,a,Peter,little英汉互译1.I am very glad to hear from my teacher.2.Do be sure to do your homework first.3.He left his book in the library.4.I agree to hand in all my pocket money on Saturday.
连词成句:My friend Peter eats too much junk food,so he is a little heavy.(1)收到老师的来信我十分高兴.(2)你一定要先做家庭作业.(3)他将书遗落在图书馆了(不是书找不到了,只是放在图书馆,忘记拿了,forget 和lose有本质区别)(4)我同意在周六交出我所有的零花钱.
my friend Peter is too heavy, he eats too much junk and a little food.1我很高兴收到我的老师的信2确保先把作业做完3他把书忘在图书馆.4,我同意在周六上交我的零用钱.
my friend Peter eats too much junk food,so he is a little heavy四.连词成句,注意大小写.(共5小题,1.homework I my did yesterday(.)___________________________________________2.155 cm is tall Amy ( .)_______________________________________3.than is taller he his brother ( .)_______________________________百度作业帮
四.连词成句,注意大小写.(共5小题,1.homework I my did yesterday(.)___________________________________________2.155 cm is tall Amy ( .)_______________________________________3.than is taller he his brother ( .)______________________________
四.连词成句,注意大小写.(共5小题,1.homework I my did yesterday(.)___________________________________________2.155 cm is tall Amy ( .)_______________________________________3.than is taller he his brother ( .)_____________________________________4 .your go work father bus does by to )_______________________________5.sang with friends and my I new danced ( .)________________________________________________五、补全对话.(用所给出的句子把对话补充完整,把编号填在横线上.A:Hello,Mary.______________________________?B:I went toKunming on my holiday.A:___________________________?B:It waswarm.A:__________________________?B:I went there by plane.A:__________________________?B:I saw folkdances.A:Did youeat any Kunming’s snack?B:__________________.They’redelicious.六、看图回答问题.(4分)1.A:What did he do?2.A:Did shedraw a picture?B:________________________.B:_____________________
四.连词成句,注意大小写.(共5小题,计10分)1.homework I my did yesterday(.)______I did my homework yesterday.___________________2.155 cm is tall Amy ( .)_____Amy is 155 cm tall._________________3.than is taller he his brother ( .)____He is taller than his brother.____________4 .your go work father bus does by to )___Does your father go to work by bus?__________5.sang with friends and my I new danced ( .)______I sang and danced with my new friends.______________五、补全对话.(用所给出的句子把对话补充完整,把编号填在横线上.)(10分)A:Hello,Mary._Where do you go on your holiday______?B:I went toKunming on my holiday.A:_What was the weather like_________?B:It waswarm.A:__How did you go there_____?B:I went there by plane.A:_What did you see________?B:I saw folkdances.A:Did youeat any Kunming’s snack?B:___Yes,I did____.They’redelicious.六、看图回答问题.(4分) = =没有看到图.1.A:What did he do?2.A:Did shedraw a picture?B:________________________.B:_____________________
无图 搞错了
那就是随便回答了么?&He went fishing.Yes, she did.
I did my homework yesterday.Amm is 155cm tall.He is taller than his brother.Does your father go to work by bus?I sang and danced with my new friends.五、Where did you go on...
I did my homework yesterday.Amy is 155 cm tall.He is taller than his brother.Does your father go to work by bus?I sang and da...
恩 如果有问题欢迎继续追问 一定尽力帮你。
下次还有再问你英语连词成句birthday,are,my,here,presents.will,do,evening,homework,my,my,I._百度作业帮
英语连词成句birthday,are,my,here,presents.will,do,evening,homework,my,my,I.
英语连词成句birthday,are,my,here,presents.will,do,evening,homework,my,my,I.
1.Here are my birthday presents.2.I will do my homework in the evening.你题目中的单词好像不全
第二题少了个this 但是有两个my
I will do my homework this evening.
不应该有两个my,题目错了吧
1.Here are my birthday presents.第二句有错误。请更正。
My birthday presents are here...我的生日礼物都在这里。I will do my homework in(the) evening ....有个my 是in 吧?
- - 或者这样。。My evening
I will do my home work ...我的夜晚,我将做我的家庭作业。。 My evening 作为时间状语提前,
不过这种...
1、Here are my birthday presents.2、单词不全啊!我把每个单词的中文写给你,你自己组合will:将;do:做;evening:晚上;homework:作业;my:我的;I:我七年级英语上册 Module 7 My school day同步练习 外研版_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
七年级英语上册 Module 7 My school day同步练习 外研版
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩6页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢}

我要回帖

更多关于 连词成句 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。