这次考试我就及格了英语四级考试及格线翻译

英语翻译帮我用英语翻译出来.不久前,我们已经进行了期中考试,成绩也相继出来了.在我看来,这次我的成绩不是很好,尤其是英语,只是刚好及格.英语也不例外.在我写的时候,感觉阅读理解我都_百度作业帮
英语翻译帮我用英语翻译出来.不久前,我们已经进行了期中考试,成绩也相继出来了.在我看来,这次我的成绩不是很好,尤其是英语,只是刚好及格.英语也不例外.在我写的时候,感觉阅读理解我都
英语翻译帮我用英语翻译出来.不久前,我们已经进行了期中考试,成绩也相继出来了.在我看来,这次我的成绩不是很好,尤其是英语,只是刚好及格.英语也不例外.在我写的时候,感觉阅读理解我都可以明白,单向选择也可以看懂.感觉考得不错,但是成绩却和我想的不同.我仔细的看了下错题,发现错的最多的是改错和完型填空.所以我决定要加强改错的训练,多做改错题.同时也多做完型填空,增加词汇量.
Not long ago, we have conducted the mid-term exam, results have come out. In my opinion, this time I was not very good achievement, especially in English, just pass. This question is very simple, English is no exception. When I write, I can understand the feeling of reading comprehension, one-way choice can also understand. Feeling did well in the exam, but failed to score and I think different. I looked carefully at the wrong topic, find out the most is the correction and cloze test. So I decided to strengthen the correct training, do error correction problem. At the same time also finished filling, increase your vocabulary.如果我通过了升学考试我将去上大学。的海词问答与网友补充:
相关词典网站:当前位置: &
求翻译:我的英语考试总是不及格是什么意思?
我的英语考试总是不及格
问题补充:
Unknown访客
我希望我的英语可以变好,其实每个人都知道英语的方法,
I always failed the English exam
I always did not pass the examinations in English
My English test always does not pass an examination
I failed the English exam is always
I failed the English exam is always
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!求下面两句的英语翻译?
1。我非常遗憾的通知你,你又没有考及格。 2。过分节食会导致疾病。
求下面两句的英语翻译?
1。我非常遗憾的通知你,你又没有考及格。 2。过分节食会导致疾病。
09-08-18 &
1。I extremely regrettable inform you, you not to pass a test. 2。Diets excessively can cause disease.
请登录后再发表评论!
1.I am sorry to tell you that you have failed in the examination.2.A slender restricted diet is always dangerous in sickness.
请登录后再发表评论!
1. I am very sorry to inform you that you were failed again.2. Excessive diet will lead to disease
请登录后再发表评论!
1. I regret to inform you that you didn't pass the exam. 2. Excessive dieting can lead to disease.
请登录后再发表评论!要是汤姆为其中考试做了充分准备,这次其中考试他就及格了。的海词问答与网友补充:
相关词典网站:}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语考试不及格检讨书 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信