本人因上英语课做作业,被老师发现,要写一份300字左右的检讨(五年级)请大哥大姐们帮帮忙啊!我文采粗浅求求大家了,真的,不骗你们,我说到坐到
本人因上英语课做作业,被老师发现,要写一份300字左右的检讨(五年级)请大哥大姐们帮帮忙啊!我文采粗浅求求大家了,真的,不骗你们,我说到坐到
用英文还是中文啊?做神马作业呀?
英文老师为什么要你用中文写呢?给ta写个英文的吧。
不用了,我写完了
祝贺你:自己动手,丰衣足食。求写一篇英文检讨,500词,因为我在口语课上画画而没有跟着老师学习,被口语外教训了...不要用复杂词句,谢~~_百度作业帮
求写一篇英文检讨,500词,因为我在口语课上画画而没有跟着老师学习,被口语外教训了...不要用复杂词句,谢~~
求写一篇英文检讨,500词,因为我在口语课上画画而没有跟着老师学习,被口语外教训了...不要用复杂词句,谢~~
Respect teacher: hello! because of .(matter's process), but kicked *** has fallen a tumble. afterward, I felt own has made the mistake (, although you do not think wrong, also such writes), I should not such impulse, at that time I should think well, solved the problem as far as possible through the exchange. Through a period of time's ponder and the self-criticism, I thought that my thought is not very mature, the motion has owes the consideration, here I want to schoolmate who hits to say the sound to apologize, sorry. Asks teacher to punish me, I is willing to be responsible for mine motion. if later will have the similar matter to occur, I will restrain myself diligently, will avoid causing the conflict as far as possible, take will unite schoolmate as first elected, will be lenient with others, practices good self-discipline. Asks teacher to accept my self-criticism, and gives me start with a clean slate the opportunity. This event, I will engrave on one's memory. examines the human: *** ** year ** month ** date英语课老师提问问题回答不出 是老师说过很多次的 老师很生气 要写1000字检讨_百度作业帮
英语课老师提问问题回答不出 是老师说过很多次的 老师很生气 要写1000字检讨
英语课老师提问问题回答不出 是老师说过很多次的 老师很生气 要写1000字检讨
写吧,态度一定诚恳,语言上写明自己上课没认真听讲的原因,以后应该怎么做拿出详细的计划来.请求老师的原谅.
问一下 自己回答不出的原因,是因为真的不会还是自己不用心。怀疑你是不是真心想学好英语
既然是老师讲过很多遍的
就应该是比较重要的知识点
稍微用点心就可以记下的
你没记下 就说明问题在自己 还有啊
劝你好好学习
不论是英语还是其他
在其位 谋其政
就应做好学生的角色
肚子里没货 才是人生一大痛事...}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语考试不及格检讨书 的文章