人教版六年级上册教案人教版英语会有写作吗

小学六年级上册英语作文题目汇总
来源:大连奥数网整理
  终于结束了,可是考试成绩是否理想呢?上学期的知识都掌握好了吗?这是一个问题。以下是大连奥数网整理的小学六年级上册英语作文题目汇总。在英语作文方面还有待提高的同学们,可以利用寒假时间好好复习一下!
  一、介绍你和家人上学或上班的方式
  I go to school on foot.My sister goes to school on foot,
  too.& My brother goes to school by bike. My father goes to work by car. My mother goes to work by bike.
  二、介绍你和朋友各自上学的方式。
  I go to school by bus. My friend Amy goes to school on
  foot. John goes to school by bike. Mike goes to school by
  Subway. Sarah goes to school by bus.
  三、看图,说说你怎样去电影院
  I go to the cinema. I start from here.& Go straight for five
  minutes. Then turn left at the library. Go straight for one
  minute. The library is on the right.
  四、读读下周末你和朋友的计划
  I&m going to have a busy weekend with my friends. On
  Saturday morning,we are going to go shpping. On Saturday
  afternoon, we are going& to the park. On Sunday morning,
  We are going to go fishing. On Sunday afternoon,we are going
  to climb mountains. We will be happy.
  五、说说这个星期天,你和家人的安排。
  I am going to have a busy Sunday with my family. We are
  going to the zoo on Sunday morning. We are going to see
  elephants. On Sunday afternoon,we are going to visit my
  grandparents. We are going to clean the room for them.
  六、说说你和你家人的爱好。
  I like flying kites.& My father likes diving. My mother likes
  playing the violin. My brother likes riding a bike. My sister
  likes listening to music.
  七、介绍你和你朋友的爱好。
  I like diving. My friend John likes flying kites. Amy likes
  collecting stamps. Zhang Peng likes playing football. Chen
  Jie likes riding a bike.
百科词条:热门杯赛:
推荐城市:
期中试题:
期末试题:
单元测试:
小学试题:
您现在的位置: &
小学六年级上册英语作文范例
来源:大连奥数网整理
欢迎关注奥数网微信(ID:aoshu_2003),备战小升初从这里开始,奥数杯赛辅导、重点中学动态、最新政策解析,2016小升初我们一路相伴。欢迎关注家长帮微信(ID:eduujzb)教育孩子、学习辅导、专家解答,帮您解决教育孩子的难题。
  以下四篇是小学六年级上册英语作文范例,供同学们参考!
  My Weekend
  Hi! I&m Amy. I&m going to have a busy weekend. On Saturday, I&m going to the bookstore by bike. I&m going to buy some books. In the afternoon, I&m going to play football with my friends. On Sunday morning, I&m going to do my homework. Then I&m going to clean my bedroom in the afternoon. In the evening, I&m going to watch TV . What about you ? What are you going to do on the weekend ?
  My Pen Pal (My New Friend)
  I have a new friend. Her name is Amy. She is 12. She is beautiful. She has a round face and big eyes. She has long hair. Amy lives in Beijing now. She goes to school on foot. She likes music very much. She often plays the violin on the weekend. Amy studies very hard. She is a good student.
  My Family
  I have a happy family. There are 3 people in my family. My father, my mother and I. My father is a doctor. He works in a hospital. He goes to work by bus. He likes diving and playing football.
  My mother is a teacher. She works in a school. She goes to work on foot. She likes listening to music and playing the violin.
  I&m a student. I&m 12. I go to school on foot. I like swimming and diving. I often play football with my friends on the weekend.
  I have a happy family . My parents love me very much. I love them,too.
  How do you go to school?
  My home is far from the school. I usually go to school by bus. Because it&s fast. Sometimes I go to school on foot. It&s good for me. What about you? How do you go to school ? Can you tell me, please?
百科词条:
24小时热帖每周热帖谁能帮我写一篇六年级上册的英语作文?主题是:我想从我家到学校,有几种交通方式?哪种更快更方便谁能帮我写一篇六年级上册的英语作文?主题是:我想从我家到学校,有几种交通方式?哪种_百度作业帮
谁能帮我写一篇六年级上册的英语作文?主题是:我想从我家到学校,有几种交通方式?哪种更快更方便谁能帮我写一篇六年级上册的英语作文?主题是:我想从我家到学校,有几种交通方式?哪种
谁能帮我写一篇六年级上册的英语作文?主题是:我想从我家到学校,有几种交通方式?哪种更快更方便谁能帮我写一篇六年级上册的英语作文?主题是:我想从我家到学校,有几种交通方式?哪种更快更方便?路上需要注意什么?
I am in Grade Six.I usually go to from Monday to Friday.I often get up at half past six in the morning.I have breakfast at a quarter to seven.I usually go to school on foot.Sometime ,I go to school by bike. My home is not far from school,so every day I go to school by bike. On the way to school,I can see many students like me.They all go to school.We all have a good time on the way.
I often get up early,after eat the breakfast i take the bus to school. one time I'm up late .and very quite to wash my face and did't eat the food .running faster than any other time .on the street .i see a taxi coming,i count my money and the end ,call the taxi . It cost me lots of money.but i'm still late.
How do you get to schoolAll the students go to school on weekdays, there are different ways for them to get there. Some students go on foot because they live near their schools. Some students ride bikes to school. For the students who live far from their schools, they may go by cars or take buses. In some big cities, students even may take subway to school. I don't live near my school. Every morning I take the subway first, then I take a bus to my school. It costs me half an hour to school, but I like the period of time, I think it's interesting.写作靠的是同学们平时点点滴滴的积累,而英语作文则更是如此,小编特意为同学们整理了小学六年级英语作文系列,供同学们归纳学习。
——《六年级英语作文》专题简介
小学六年级英语学习总结 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
1、专业提供各种优质资料下载,有什么问题请发站内信。 2、本店资源来源于互联网,版权为原作者所有,请下载试用者二十四小时后删除. 试用后请购买正版的资源。若侵犯到您的版权, 请提出指正, 我们将立即删除。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
PEP小学英语六年级上册各单元作文范例及点1
下载积分:900
内容提示:PEP小学英语六年级上册各单元作文范例及点1
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:84|
上传日期: 22:46:41|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
PEP小学英语六年级上册各单元作文范例及点1
官方公共微信}