请协助百度英语在线翻译翻译~谢谢

请协助翻译为英文,有关议价事宜 - 怎么办? - 怎么治?
Renjith G 提问:
请协助翻译为英文,有关议价事宜
请帮我翻译蓝字部分,谢谢& 更多: 很抱歉,经确认目前我们xx、oo一般的售价为美金y因您各订一百只,所以我们卖您一只美金b价钱与2010年不同是因成本以及汇率的改变,请您谅解&
adl 回答:
很抱歉,经确认We are sorry to inform you that, &after re-confirmation (with our accounting dept.),目前我们xx、oo一般的售价为美金y&&&&the unit price for item &xx &and &oo &you ordered are USD $y each list.&因您各订一百只,所以我们卖您一只美金bwith your order 100 units each, the discount unit price drop to USD $b.&价钱与2010年不同是因成本以及汇率的改变,请您谅解&These prices differ from our 2010 catalog prices are the &due to change on manufacturing cost and&foreign&exchange rate. &Please understand.==============又到了 & 兼差时间。 & I really look forward to the big fat bonus coming soon...&
最新问题:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
CopyRight & 2014
All Rights Reserved请协助翻译下英文,谢谢_百度知道
请协助翻译下英文,谢谢
我刚刚和JACK通了电话,他说你可以在今天下午(瑞士时间)到2号工厂找山西客户签字。因为客户上午外出办事,下午有空。
还有其他翻译吗,不要用机器,多谢啊,
提问者采纳
I just made a phone call to Jack. He said that you could come to No.2 workshop to make the signing with Shanxi client in this afternoon (Swiss Time). Since the client was out of office this morning and could be available in this afternoon.
其他类似问题
英文的相关知识
其他8条回答
将中文译成英语JACK I just had a telephone, he said this afternoon, you can (Swiss time) to find 2 factory in Shanxi customer signature. Because the customer the morning errands, afternoon
I have just called Jack. He said you can come to No. 2 Factory this afternoon (Switzerland time) to sign with Shanxi customer. Because the customer had business in the morning, and will be free in the afternoon.
I just spoke by telephone with JACK ,He says you can be in this afternoon( Swiss time )to 2 factories looking for shanxi client signs .Because the customer morning running errands,Free afternoon.
i just called Jack. He said you could go to Factory 2 this afternoon(Swiss time) to sign the contract with ShanXi's customer. This is because the customer was not in the office this morning, and will be available this afternoon.
I just talked with Jack via telephone, and he said you could go to the 2nd plant (或者factory)to sign with the customer from Shanxi this afternoon (Swiss time) . Because the customer would go out for other things in the morning, and would be free in the afternoon.
I called JACK just now, he said that you could come to NO.2 Factory to sign with the client this afternoon(Switzerland time). Because the client will go out to deal something, and he will be free in the afternoon.
I have just called jack, he said you could sign with shanxi client in NO.2 factory this afternoon(swiss time),as the client should go out for business in the morning.原创~
I just made a phonecall with Jack. He said you can come over to NO.2 workshop to have the client from Shan Xi sign the paper as he is out
this moring,
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请协助翻译英文:中国广东省佛山市南海区罗村联和三洲朗工业区中区三路2号。 感谢万分!_百度知道
请协助翻译英文:中国广东省佛山市南海区罗村联和三洲朗工业区中区三路2号。 感谢万分!
提问者采纳
Nanhai, 2, Guangdong Province, Foshan City, Central Road No, China Luen Chau Long Industrial Zone,
提问者评价
其他类似问题
翻译英文的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求以下日语翻译,酒店用更衣室标示语句~~~请各高手协助!谢谢! 更衣柜使用须知_百度知道
求以下日语翻译,酒店用更衣室标示语句~~~请各高手协助!谢谢! 更衣柜使用须知
损毁与之相关联的事项不承担任何责任。5, 在健身中心接待处办理登记时, 请勿将贵重物品放置在更衣柜中。请知悉麒麟山景大酒店对于在更衣柜使用过程中可能造成的任何财务损失,请确保更衣柜已锁好。3,请注意随身携带更衣柜钥匙。4,请领取更衣柜钥匙。2, 在离开更衣柜前, 在使用设备时, 在意外&#47, 在结束使用设施后请将更衣柜钥匙归还健身中心接待处,酒店有权对异常更衣柜进行调查处理。6,紧急情况下请立即使用紧急电话联系酒店员工。,更衣柜使用须知1,
提问者采纳
1,贵重品などをロッカに入れないでください。麒麟山景ホテルはロッカの使用中に発生可能の如何なる财务の损失,即时に紧急电话でホテルの人に连络してください。以上。,ジムセンターのカウンタで登录を行うとき,ロッカのキーをいつも持ってください。4,紧急な状况が発生すると,施设の使用が终わると,ロッカのキーをジムセンターのカウンタに返してください。ホテルとしては,ロッカのキーをもらってください。2,ロッカを离れる前に,意外&#47,异常のあるロッカを调査,键を挂けたことを确认してください。3,施设を使用する时に,処理する権力を持っている。6,损壊及びそれに関连のある事项に対して,一切责任を负わないこと。5,ロッカの使用について,
提问者评价
感谢帮助~!後面自己也整理了一下...嘻嘻,发现有些单词误拼了哦~~例如&ロッカー&......
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
受给よりたんす键である。してください2,使用设备の际,使用が知ってもっとタンスだった1 ,ホテルが,は意外な&#47,毁损とお互いに関连する事项が何の责任も负わない。5,このフィットネスクラブ脏俱に登录の际,すると,麒麟よりたんす使用中のショックのいかなる财务被害を受け,异常よりたんすを调査し処理することにした。6,を発ってからもっとたんすの前に,终わった使用施设を止めて下さいはもっとたんす键帰还フィットネスクラブに受け付け,ご注意ください持ち歩きしてもっとタンスの键。4,切迫した状况では直ちに使用紧急电话连络をホテルに勤务していた。,脱衣ショーケース贵重品を放置しなければならない。そっちに山をホテルに到着してください,すでに键をごよりタンス上手だった。3,
T_T 不要机翻的哦~~~请各位高手们帮忙,谢谢~~~
更衣ロッカー使用のご注意1、フィットネス・センターの受付で申し込まれる际に、更衣ロッカーのキーをお受け取り下さい。。2、 更衣ロッカーからお离れになる前に、更衣ロッカーがきちんとロックされているかお确かめください。3、 设备を使用される时、更衣ロッカーのキーは身につけておいて下さい。4、 贵重品を更衣ロッカーの中に入れないで下さい。麒麟山景大酒店は更衣ロッカーご使用中に起こったいかなる财产の损失、损伤に関しても责任を负いませんので、ご留意下さい。5、 施设ご使用后、更衣ロッカーのキーをフィットネス・センター受付にご返却下さい。不审な更衣ロッカーについてはホテル侧が调査、処理いたします。6、トラブルや紧急时にはただちに紧急电话でホテル従业员にご连络下さい。
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁10月8日至10月15日期间,I。KAGAO入住我酒店612房间。他的护照放在保险箱内,不小心受潮。此外宾为我们宾馆常客,请予以协助,谢谢
参考译文1:October 8 to October 15 period, I. KAGAO 612 room hotel I stay. His passport in the safe, careless damp. In addition, regular guests of our hotel, please assist, thank you参考译文2:October 8 to October 15 period, I. KAGAO 612 room hotel I stay. His passport in the safe, careless damp. In addition, regular guests of our hotel, please assist, thank you参考译文3:From October 8 to October 15, I. 612 KAGAO stayed at our hotel room. In his passport in a safe deposit box and accidentally damp. The foreign guests to our hotel frequent guest, please help, thank you参考译文4:From 8 October to 15 October, I Period. KAGAO admitted to my hotel room 612. The safe deposit box in his passport, careless damp. In addition to our hotel guests are frequent visitors to assist, and thank you, please语义参照:The children decided to go to the park by bus.
儿童的决定到该公园的巴士。你没结婚吗
You do not get married麻辣烫
spicy hotget a score of at least 175 in zen more
禅宗更获得了至少175评分空的
EmptySatan has tempted them with and their expulsion from the garden into a fallen world in which they must confront their mortality
撒旦已到,他们必须面对他们的死亡率下降世界翻译公司他们和他们逐出花园带中文字幕
With Chinese subtitles瀵???稿?
瀵???稿吗?know that disapointment in my deep heart
know that disapointment in my deep heartit seems to have little interest at all in the training
它似乎已经在所有的训练兴趣不大Dear, happy birthday .... Love for you till.. ...
亲爱的,快乐的生日....对你的爱,直到.. ... ...Fly with me In the perfect world Go with me Just like a bird
粉煤灰在完美的世界与我同我一起去,就像一只鸟my favourite brand
我喜爱的品牌People from blood group B are cheerful and'independent'.
B 血型的人都快乐 and'independent'。超級自戀男
超级自恋男No one thereヽ
没有一个thereヽ为了共同的利益,希望我们大家都多努力
For the common good, hope all of us how hardIt just arrived in PVG, and will apply for OT to Customs clearance tomorrow.
刚到PVG,将逾适用于海关放行明天。Am in Rumbek now,i came from Juba two weeks ago
我现在在Rumbek、我来自朱巴两周前建辉是审批人。
Jianhui is the approver.evet gelirsem beni gezdirirmisin.d
如果我来了,是我gezdirirmisin.d当我们到达山顶的时候,我便停下来欣赏风景
When we arrived at the peak of the time, I stopped and I appreciate the sceneryfor speed Ratior
就车速ratiorTo be friendly you must feel friendly.Cheerfulness is the basis of friendliness.A cheerful person smiles.A smile is magnet which draws people.Smile at someone and you are almost sure to get a smile in return.
要友善,你一定感到友好。快乐是友谊的基础。乐观的人,微笑着。微笑是吸引人们的磁铁。某人微笑的时候,你几乎肯定会得到一个微笑的回报。You can call me to Kunming
您可以致电我到昆明I think if I work hard again that he will change the
I think if I work hard again that he will change the为了学好英语,大学生们花费了大量的时间
In order to learn English, students who spend a lot of timeI couldn't move around in the room without bumping into or stepping on something that belong to liz
I couldn't move around in the room without bumping into or stepping on something that belong to lizelva lion
eleven狮yes, just have dinner with company colleagues, include boss, they like drink alcohol
是的只是和公司同事一起吃晚饭,包括老板,他们喜欢喝酒ihave mang hobbies
我有王莽爱好清炒凉瓜
Fried cooler KwaMIDNIGHT MASALA - SEXY GIRLS VIDEOS AND ADULT MOVIES HERE
午夜马萨拉 - 性感的女孩的翻译公司及翻译公司电影担任官员
As officials好的消息是许多人都知道了英语的重要性。
Good news is that many people know the importance of English.气候变化是一种全球性的现象。虽然每个国家都会深受其害,但造成的影响,在地区之间的分布并不均匀。世界卫生组织负责人表示,已经面临重大问题的贫困国家将会受到最严重的影响。发展中国家脆弱的卫生系统所受的压力将与日俱增。在对应与日俱增的疾病负担和其他健康问题方面,发展中国家将面临重重困难。
Climate change is a global phenomenon. While each country will suffer damage, but the effects of, the distribution is uneven between regions. The World Health Organization official said, already facing major problems of poor countries will be worst affected. The pressure on fragile health systems in我相信宝贝你会独立坚强起来
I believe that the baby will independently strong最近查询:
Now you must be a strong point
在山上,我听到的天气很不错
我不在乎什么男人身边照顾。
He often gives me praise
Sometimes, I'll be doing listening practice, to improve their listening, now my English is improving a lot. Therefore, is to find the right way to learn
脑gamage,有的甚至根本不说你也知道,这是一件好事。
关于我,你给你的朋友怎么说?
然后冰淇淋的朋友请我们吃的东西,所以晚回家
Teaching building in 18 classes
硝基苯是致癌的哺乳动物,能诱发多器官良性和恶性癌谱
提供容器的一张照片。
明天,明天,明天是如此之大
Using one's head}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语翻译中文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。