教室需要安静用英语翻译中文

他们得在地震发生时快速安静沿走廊和楼梯跑离教室 翻译成英语急急急急急急_百度知道
他们得在地震发生时快速安静沿走廊和楼梯跑离教室 翻译成英语急急急急急急
they have to run 空 the 空and stairs空 from the classroon quichly and quietly
提问者采纳
(When the earthquake happens,)they have to run (along) the (corridor) and stairs (down或out) from the classroon quickly and quietly.供参
两介词不是不能放到一起么?
对,所以用“或”,即2选1
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁学生们在教室里安静地看书。英语怎么说?_百度知道
学生们在教室里安静地看书。英语怎么说?
提问者采纳
The students are reading books quietly in the classroom。
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他5条回答
The students read books quietly in the classroom.
Students are reading books quietly in classroom.
The students read a book quietly in the classroom
英文翻译: The students are quietly reading in the classroom.
The students are reading books quietly in the classroom
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁无论老师是否在教室里,我们都应该保持教室的安静.(英语翻译)_百度作业帮
无论老师是否在教室里,我们都应该保持教室的安静.(英语翻译)
无论老师是否在教室里,我们都应该保持教室的安静.(英语翻译)
无论老师是否在教室里,我们都应该保持教室的安静Regardless the teacher is in the classroom or not,we should keep quiet in the classroom.想对英语老师说的话,用英文,还要翻译_百度知道
想对英语老师说的话,用英文,还要翻译
快快快,马上要!!!!!!!!!
提问者采纳
The teacher that I want to say thank you. In these two years, you not only teach understand me quite a lot of knowledge, also education my life truth. The teacher's guidance, and you, my composition also have great progress, make my grades, and this gradually improve. I very thank youTeacher, rose only in sunshine can Ming yan, made a grass only moisture can rain carpet. We got sunshine dew or rain.My idea of a good teacher, she should have a happer person.finally love. The teacher you like dew to grow, sprinkle lightly with sinfonietta funding.Teacher, I want to say to you: you are really good, you like spring silkworm, quiet to weave our ideal silk thread. Teacher, you are the sea, and I am a small boat, floating in your bosom.Thank you for the inculcation, I will not forget you!老师,我想对你说谢谢你。在这两年里,你不仅教会明白我不少知识,也教育了我的人生道理。老师的指导,你,我的作文也有长足的进步,使我的成绩,这逐步改善。我很感谢你们老师,玫瑰只有在阳光可以明艳,只做了一个草水分能下雨了地毯。我们得到了阳光雨露。我心目中的好老师,她应该有一颗博大的爱。老师你如露水来成长,轻轻地洒新苗资助。老师,我想对你说:你真的很棒,你像春蚕,安静来编织我们理想的丝线。老师,您是海洋,我是一只小船,漂浮在您的怀里。谢谢您的谆谆教诲,我却不忘记你。
提问者评价
O(∩_∩)O谢谢
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
great teachers change the world by changing the lives of people they've touched. 教师是通过改变他们所接触的人的生活和内在来改变世界的意译, 老师是人类灵魂的工程师
Thank you for helping me build up the most important skill for my future career
Thank you for being so patient to teach me English.
Thank you for helping me
英语老师的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁用英语翻译 1 教室是学生学习的地方,需要安静.2 有些学生把手机带进教室,在课堂上经常听见手机的铃声._百度作业帮
用英语翻译 1 教室是学生学习的地方,需要安静.2 有些学生把手机带进教室,在课堂上经常听见手机的铃声.
用英语翻译 1 教室是学生学习的地方,需要安静.2 有些学生把手机带进教室,在课堂上经常听见手机的铃声.
1、Classroom is a place to study,which requires quietness.2、We can often hear sounds of mobilephones
in class ,for some students take their phones into the classroom.}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语翻译中文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信