my family 英语作文文passengersareban

钓鱼英语作文
钓鱼英语作文
钓鱼英语一:go fishing
my father likes fishing. he always goes fishing with his friends in autumn.
one day, he took me to fish, too. in autumn, fish have grown up. it is the best season to fish. first, we chose a good place. then my father helped me put an earthworm onto the fishhook. afterwards, i threw the fishhook into the river. i waited for a long time. suddenly, i saw the float sink. i was very happy. i pulled it out of the water but i only saw half of the earthworm. the fish played a trick on me. i was very angry. but my father said to me, 'it takes time.
you need to be more patient.' i tried again. a few minutes later, i caught a big fish and i showed it to my father. my father praised me, 'what a good angler you are!'
钓鱼英语作文二:go fishing
Everybody has some hobbies.I like playing soccer, watching TV, listening to music.but fishing is my favorite relaxation.
I like fishing not because I like to eat fish but because I enjoy the wonderful time while I am fishing.
My father has a friend named Huang Cheng who lives in the countryside and owns a big fish pond. He is good at fish-farming. There are many kinds of fish in his fish pond. He can easily support his family with the income from the fish pond.
Last Sunday was a lovely, sunny day. My father drove me to his friend's place with two new fishing rods, which he bought not long ago. The scene was really beautiful there in the countryside. Uncle Huang took us to a very good place for fishing and gave us some bait-earth worms. First, I was a little afraid of the Earthworms. Uncle Huang taught me how to use them. Then we started to fish.
My father put some fish food into the water. Soon the part of the water attracted many fish to gather there. As soon as I put the fishhook into the water, the fish nibbled at the bait. I thought that it rose to the bait. So I raised the fishing rod, the fish swam away and my fishing line got entangled in some weeds. What a pity!I was too impatient. I should have waited for the fish to snap at the bait for some time and then I could catch it.
So from then on, I became very careful and patient. At last, I caught eight big fish and my father caught only three little fish. I was so happy with my success in fishing.Fishing can make me more and more patient and comfident!I love fishing!
钓鱼英语作文三:go fishing
Today, I went fishing with my elderly brother. It was interesting, especially when we caught fishes. Fishing needs a lot of patience, because it takes a long time to catch a fish. Firstly, we prepared some baits and then put the fishing rod in the water. And then wait. I didn&t have much patience and looked at the fishing rod frequently. My brother told me not to do that, otherwise I would never catch a fish. My brother was good at it and he got five but I got none. I was a little upset. But brother told me that I can go fishing with him next time. I look forward to it.
钓鱼英语作文四:I like fishing
Have you ever went fishing in a lake or a river or even to the ocean?I have done so.Born in a city near the coast,I loved fishing from very young.I got a lot from fishing--happinese, relaxation and so on.
Someone may say,fishing is too boring,sitting by the lake and staring at the water.It may be so,but you can imagine a picture.In a summer evening,the sun is setting down slowly,giving off the golden light,which lightens the lake.Under a big tree sit some people fishing(you are just one of them),each has a bucket beside him.In the bucket there are some fishes,but in the lake there are numberless of them!Just imagine how happy you are when you get a fish,there is too much joy in it.
The most interesting thing is to go fishing in the ocean.You must have eaten delicious fish which lives in the ocean,but do you ever know how to catch them?There are many ways,fishermen go far to the ocean and the farther they go,the more fish they can catch.You can enjoy the trip very much,standing on the top of the ship,let the sea wind touch your face gettlely,you will suddenly feel that you are in the heaven!You must have seen the film named &Perfect Storm&,now you must know what feeling you will have on the ocean.I believe personally that fishing in the ocean is the most exciting thing in the world!If you haven't gone fishing in the ocean, just have a try.
Now I have grew up,and have little time to go fishing.But I still like fishing very much.I will go fishing as long as I have time.Fishing gives me all that I need,thank you indeed!
钓鱼英语作文五:go fishing
One day, Du Du's father was fishing by the lake .DU Du was watching him with great interest.
After a while ,Du Du said to his father,&Dad,I want a fish to play with.&All right,&
answered his father.Soon ,Du Du's father pulled in the bucketand caught a lovely small fish ,which he gave to his son. Du Du was very pleased,but he couldn't help taking pity on it.&Its mother must be worried now. Let it go ang look for& its mother.&With these words,Du Du put the fish backinto the water.
钓鱼英语作文六:go fishing
This morning, I went fishing with my father.
When we arrived the river, I saw clean water, smooth stones, beautiful flowers, many fish, and so on.
Although there were so many fish, I didn't get one for a long time, because they were very clever. They can escape from my hook.
Later, with the help of my father, I caught a fish finally. I was very happy. My father said that everything has its own way.
In particular, I released a small fish. My father thought I was a good child.
钓鱼英语作文七:go fishing
One morning a man was crossing a narrow bridge when he saw a fisherman on the shady bank of the deep,smooth river under him,so he stopped to watch him quietly.
After a few minutes,the fisherman pulled his line in.There was a big,fat fish at the end of it.
The fisherman took it off the hook and threw it back into the water.
Then he put his hook and line in again.After a few more minutes he caught another big fish.Again he threw it back into the river.Then,the third time,he caught a small fish.He put it into his basket and started to get ready to go.The man on the bridge was very surprised,so he spoke to the fisherman.He said,&Why did you throw those beautiful,big fish back into the water,and keep only that small one?&
The fisherman looked up and answered,&Small frying-pan.&
小编推荐:
钓鱼英语作文相关的文章高二英语短文改错_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
高二英语短文改错
上传于||文档简介
&&高​二​单​项​专​题​训​练​;​让​学​生​每​天​做​一​篇​。
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩17页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢您的位置: >> 正文
英语四六级真题参考答案 阅读翻译作文选词填空解析(图)
  四级阅读(长沙新东方 罗文婷 任伟伟)
  Passage 1 (长沙新东方 罗文婷)
  New Yorkers are gradually getting used to more pedaling passengers on those blazing blue Citi Bikes. But what about local bike shops? Is Citi Bike rolling up riders at their expense? At Gotham Bikes in Tribeca, a manager who gave his name as “Ben W.” said the shop has seen an increase in its overall sales due to the bike-share program. “It’s getting more people on the road, more people learning about the sport and getting involved,” he said. An employee at Danny’s Cycles in Gramercy said Citi Bike is a good option for people to ease into biking in a city famed for its vehicular congestion and aggressive drivers. “They can try out a bike without committing to buying one,” James Ryan said.
  Rentals are not a big part of the business at either Gotham Bikes or Danny’s Cycles. But for Frank’s Bike Shop, a small business that has been at its current Lower East Side location on Grand St. since 1976, the bike-share program has been bad news. Owner Frank Arroyo said that his rental business has decreased by 90 percent since the Citi Bikes were rolled out last month.
  However, Ben said the bike-share is good for bike sales at his shop. “People have used the bike-share and realized how great it is to bike in the city, then decide that they want something nicer for themselves,” he noted.
  Christian Farrell of Waterfront Bicycle Shop, on West St. just north of Christopher St., said initially he was concerned about bike-share, though, he admitted, “I was happy to see people on bikes.”
  Farrell’s early concerns were echoed by Andrew Crooks, owner of NYC Velo, at 64 Second Ave. “It seemed like a great idea, but one that would be difficult to implement,” Crooks said of Citi Bike. He said he worried about inexperienced riders’ lack of awareness of biking rules and backlash from non-cyclists. However, he said, it’s still too early to tell if his business has been impacted.
  While it’s possible bike-share will cause a drop in business in the long run, Crooks allowed that the idea, as a whole, is good for the city.
  56题 B
  题干意思是:对于在纽约逐渐提升的Citi Bikes的使用,作者最为关心的是什么。定位词为Citi Bikes,因为是第一题,按顺序原则先定位到第一段第一句。第一句陈述了在纽约Citi Bikes的使用渐渐被人们所习惯,是原文的同义改写。按照金三句原则,看定位句的下一句But what about local bike shops? Is Citi Bike rolling up riders at their expense? 作者立马关心起local bike shops,而且问到了Citi Bikes是否收费的问题,答案选B
  57题 C
  定位词为大写人名Gotham,题干意思是:自行车共享计划后Gotham的车行发生了什么。题干当中的as a result of表示因果关系,我们要找到自行车共享计划对gotham的商店带来的一个结果。定位在第一段的第三行, Gotham Bikes的一个manager说道 “the shop has seen an increase in its overall sales due to the bike-share program.” 定位句中的due to(因为)是原文as a result of的取反改写,我们要找的是结果,看到due to前面的部分——商店已经看到在他们的整体销量的一个提升。答案选C选项。
  58题 B
  题干意思是:为什么自行车共享计划对于Frank’s Bike Shop来说是坏消息的?要找到一个原因。定位词是大写名词Frank’s Bike Shop,定位到原文第二段第三行。定位句本身只是陈述事实,看定位词的下一句找原因。F店的店主说道since the Citi Bikes were rolled out last month.因为自行车共享计划的推行,his rental business has decreased by 90 percent,他的rental business租借生意下降了百分之九十。答案选B,顾客都被Citi Bikes拉走了,就没人来租自行车了。
  59题 A
  题干意思是:为什么Andrew Crooks认为自行车共享计划难以执行?定位到文章第五段。第三句:He said he worried about inexperienced riders’ lack of awareness of biking rules and backlash from non-cyclists. 他担心经验不足的骑行者缺乏对骑行规则的意识以及来自非骑行者的反对。他的担心有两点,在答案中找到任何一点就可以,答案选A。经验不足的骑行者会破坏骑行规则。
  60题 D
  题干意思是:本地自行车行对自行车共享计划的普遍态度是怎样的?最后一题,定位在最后一段。尽管bike-share可能会导致行业内长期的低迷状态,但是as a whole总体来讲,对应到题干中的general,对整个城市是好的。选正态度的的答案,D。
[] [] []
[责任编辑: 韩梦霖]
新华网重庆频道编辑部 电话:023-
扫描二维码 关注更多重庆精彩
黄桷树下,讲述城市的故事,见证城市的变迁,记录城市的点滴…
水煮娱 | |
涨姿势 | |无忧考网英语四六级考试频道为您提供2015年英语四级作文万能模板,英语四级作文范文,英语四级作文题目,英语四级作文万能句型最新信息,欢迎广大考生访问无忧考网英语四六级考试网,获取更多关于英语四六级考试的信息。欢迎你,    
英语四级作文
英语四级快速通关入门班 原价:¥120
  英语四级作文一直是考生重点关注的部分,也是考试的重难点,本文为大家整理了大学英语四级作文题目,希望能为大家带来帮助,更多考试资讯请关注新东方在线四级频道。  2015年12月大学...
来源:新东方在线
11月04日 14:43
关键字:四级作文 英语四级作文
  距离12月份的英语四级考试越来越近了,新东方在线英语四级频道特为广大考生整理了大学英语四级写作模板,希望大家充分利用时间,突击四级作文,赢得高分。  2015年12月英语四级写作模...
10月23日 15:49
关键字:四级写作 英语四级写作
  历年英语四级考试作文真题及范文(0.6)无标题文档月英语四级作文真题及范文2014年6月英语四级作文真题及范文月英语四级作文真题及范文2013年6月英语...
05月06日 14:50
  英语四级作文一直是考生重点关注的部分,也是考试的重难点,本文为大家整理了大学英语四级作文题目,希望能为大家带来帮助,更多考试资讯请关注新东方在线四级频道。  英语四级作文话...
11月04日 14:40
  英语四级作文一直是考生重点关注的部分,也是考试的重难点,本文为大家整理了大学英语四级作文题目,希望能为大家带来帮助,更多考试资讯请关注新东方在线四级频道。  英语四级作文话...
11月04日 14:39
11月04日 14:39
11月04日 14:38
11月04日 14:38
11月04日 14:37
  在四级作文中,经常会遇到引出原因的句子,这个时候,我们往往灵光一闪,于是&the reason
is&,&because&,&for&等高频词汇又上线了。然而这些词汇在阅卷老师那边并不吃香,因为太过...
11月04日 14:35
  下载说明:  1 用户登录后,即下载文件。  2 若有压缩包分卷,用户需要下载全部的压缩包后,才能解压成功。只下载其中一个压缩包不能完成解压。  下载链接:  英语四级写作技...
11月04日 14:16
关键字:四级写作 英语四级写作
  资料说明:  作文提分的宝典,超级棒的!要想取得四级高分吗?快来下载哟!  下载说明:  1 用户登录后,即下载文件。  2 若有压缩包分卷,用户需要下载全部的压缩包后,才能解压...
11月04日 14:10
  四级作文一直是考生重点关注的部分,也是考试的重难点,下面来一起看看新东方在线英语四级频道为大家整理的英语四级作文常用词组吧,希望能为大家带来帮助!2015年12月大学英语四级作文常...
11月03日 16:32
  四级作文一直是考生重点关注的部分,也是考试的重难点,下面来一起看看新东方在线英语四级频道为大家整理的英语四级作文常用词组吧,希望能为大家带来帮助!  61.扬长避短 Exploit to...
11月03日 16:30
  四级作文一直是考生重点关注的部分,也是考试的重难点,下面来一起看看新东方在线英语四级频道为大家整理的英语四级作文常用词组吧,希望能为大家带来帮助!  41.不可推卸的义务 unsha...
11月03日 16:28
英语四级网络课堂
全程辅导班
单项突破班
大学英语四级写作单项强化
¥99.013078试听
大学英语四级阅读单项强化(唐迟主讲)
¥99.013078试听
大学英语四级翻译单项强化
¥99.012970试听
大学英语核心语法及长难句精讲
¥200.012930试听
四级必备词汇单项班(帅健翔主讲)
¥100.012919试听
大学英语四级零基础 VIP全程【2015年12月】
¥980.012981试听
大学英语四级425分全程通关班【2015年12月】
¥425.012969试听
大学英语四级名师精品班【免费注册即可...
¥200.012248试听
四级网络课堂
<a rel="nofollow" href="/alliance/clickword?userid=fffed9efcd60001&kid=ffca5cd175d&url=/product/40373_1.html#m" title="大学英语核心语法及长难句精讲试听
四级热点专题
四级实用 o 工具
四六级交流o下载
考研课程排行榜
四级公开课}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文常用句子 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信