英语作文万能句子好的帮我连个句子吧

英语好的帮我翻译几个句子_百度知道
英语好的帮我翻译几个句子
1我姐姐宁愿去动物园2比起去购物我表姐更喜欢看电影3写信和发电子邮件我更喜欢发电子邮件4教室里没有其他人在这4个句子翻译成英文
提问者采纳
my sister would rather go to the zoomy cousin prefers going to cinema to going shoppingi prefer sending e-mails to writing a letterno one else is in the classroom
其他类似问题
18人觉得有用
为您推荐:
英语的相关知识
其他5条回答
My sister would rather go to the zoo 2 than to go shopping my cousin more like watching movies Three letters and emails I prefer email 4 the classroom no one else in the room
wfjewjfdhfefjufe,yewtbd dtdbadwt
tdwtdsvbdta
ddgdwgd.oiduywbvdfwhtfwfffu/ejdcefgfmfwffg????
参考资料:
1、my sister perfers to the zoo.2、my sister perfers seeings movies to shopping,3、I perfer sending mails than writting letters.4、There is no others in the classroom.
my sister would rather go to zoomy cousin would ranther go to movies than go shoppingi prefer sending e-mail than writingthere is not anybody else in the classroom
1我姐姐宁愿去动物园My sister would rather go to the zoo.2比起去购物我表姐更喜欢看电影My cousin would rather see a film than go shopping.3写信和发电子邮件我更喜欢发电子邮件 I would rather write an e-mail than write a letter.4教室里没有其他人在There is no others in the classroom.希望能够解决你的翻译问题。帮到你的学习哦。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁麻烦帮我翻译这个句子和两个短语,英语, 麻烦帮我翻译这个句子和两个短
麻烦帮我翻译这个句子和两个短语,英语 句子是多年来我一直梦想参观**.
短语是,说实话,自然资源 LAIYUEERR 麻烦帮我翻译这个句子和两个短语,英语
For years I have been dreaming to visit XX说实话To be honestfrankly,Honestly,To be frankTo tell you the truth以上都有“说实话”的含义自然资源natural resources
to be franklynatural resources
It has been so long that I want to visit somewhere. to speak frankly nature resources
多年来我一直梦想参观.Over the years I have been a dream to visit说实话To tell the truth自然资源Natural完成句子按所给的汉语,用英语完成下列句子。(本大题共10分,每空0.5分)1.---这是你的裤子吗?---不,是我表弟的。__________________________________________________________________2. 在午餐时间,我妈妈在超市里买了许多东西,然后带回家。__________________________________________________________________3. 别把你的自行车停在学校大门旁边。__________________________________________________________________4. 我爸爸经常在因特网上寻找东西。__________________________________________________________________5. 我经常在吃过早饭后看报纸。__________________________________________________________________6. 我们只在周四打蓝球。__________________________________________________________________7. 我每天花两个小时做作业。__________________________________________________________________8. Daniel计划一周游泳两次。__________________________________________________________________9. 在万圣节,人们有时打扮成一个鬼。__________________________________________________________________10.我们都不再吃快餐(fast food)了。 __________________________________________________________________ - 跟谁学
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
题库>&试题完成句子按所给的汉语,用英语完成下列句子。(本大题共10分,每空0.5分)1.---这是你的裤子吗?---不,是我表弟的。__________________________________________________________________2. 在午餐时间,我妈妈在超市里买了许多东西,然后带回家。__________________________________________________________________3. 别把你的自行车停在学校大门旁边。__________________________________________________________________4. 我爸爸经常在因特网上寻找东西。__________________________________________________________________5. 我经常在吃过早饭后看报纸。__________________________________________________________________6. 我们只在周四打蓝球。__________________________________________________________________7. 我每天花两个小时做作业。__________________________________________________________________8. Daniel计划一周游泳两次。__________________________________________________________________9. 在万圣节,人们有时打扮成一个鬼。__________________________________________________________________10.我们都不再吃快餐(fast food)了。 __________________________________________________________________完成句子&按所给的汉语,用英语完成下列句子。(本大题共10分,每空0.5分)1.---这是你的裤子吗?---不,是我表弟的。__________________________________________________________________2. 在午餐时间,我妈妈在超市里买了许多东西,然后带回家。__________________________________________________________________3. 别把你的自行车停在学校大门旁边。__________________________________________________________________4. 我爸爸经常在因特网上寻找东西。__________________________________________________________________5. 我经常在吃过早饭后看报纸。__________________________________________________________________6. 我们只在周四打蓝球。__________________________________________________________________7. 我每天花两个小时做作业。__________________________________________________________________8. Daniel计划一周游泳两次。__________________________________________________________________9. 在万圣节,人们有时打扮成一个鬼。__________________________________________________________________10.我们都不再吃快餐(fast food)了。 __________________________________________________________________难易度: 最佳答案1---Is this& your trousers?& --- No,& it’s& my& counsin’s.2& At lunchtime, my mother buys a lot of things in the supermarket and then takes them home。3 Don’t put your bike beside the school gate.4& My father often looks& for things on the Internet 5& I often _read newspapers after I have my breakfast .6& We play basketball only on Thursday.7. I spend two hours doing my homework every day.8. Daniel plans to go swimming twice a week.9. At Halloween, people sometimes dress up as a ghost.10. We don’t eat fast food any more.解析1.本题是一般疑问句,句中的be动词是is位于句首,一般疑问句否定回答用no,表示人的所属关系加’s,故本句可以翻译为--Is this& your trousers?& --- No,& it’s& my& counsin’s.2.at lunchtime表示在午餐时间的含义,buy sth表示买某物,修饰可数名词thing用a lot of表示许多的含义,take sth home表示把某物带回家的含义,故本句可以翻译为At lunchtime, my mother buys a lot of things in the supermarket and then takes them home。3.本题为祈使句的否定形式用don’t加动词原形put构成,beside表示在什么旁边的含义,故本句可以翻译为Don’t put your bike beside the school gate.4.look for表示寻找的含义,on the Internet表示通过英特网的含义,故本句可以翻译为My father often looks& for things on the Internet 。5.after表示在……之后的含义,have my breakfast表示吃我的早餐,read newspaper表示看报纸的含义,故本句可以翻译为I often read newspapers after I have my breakfast .6.在星期四用on Thursday,play basketball表示打篮球的含义,故本句可以翻译为We play basketball only on Thursday.7.表示某人在做某事上花费多少时间可以spend +时间+doing sth,do my homework表示做作业的含义,故本题可翻译为I spend two hours doing my homework every day.8.plan to do sth表示计划做某事,go swimming表示去游泳的含义,twice a week表示每周两次的含义,故本句翻译为Daniel plans to go swimming twice a week.9.dress up表示打扮成某物的含义,故本题翻译为At Halloween, people sometimes dress up as a ghost.10.not……any more表示不再或再也不的含义,故本题翻译为We don’t eat fast food any more。知识点: 初中英语综合库,翻译,汉译英相关试题大家都在看
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心帮忙翻译下下面的几个句子,翻译成英文.谢谢“自从知道你要来我们家之后,我们一家人都非常高兴、也非常欢迎你。但是不巧得是我那天刚好有事不再家,所以我打算给你介绍个我得朋友刘凯、让他接待你。
帮忙翻译下下面的几个句子,翻译成英文.谢谢“自从知道你要来我们家之后,我们一家人都非常高兴、也非常欢迎你。但是不巧得是我那天刚好有事不再家,所以我打算给你介绍个我得朋友刘凯、让他接待你。
翻译结果: Ever since that time know you will come to our home after, our whole family are all very happy, also very welcome you.But unfortunately I that day is just something no longer house, so I&m going to introduce you to a friend, I have to LiuKai let him
其他回答 (7)
Ever since that time know you will come to our home after, our whole family are all very happy, also very welcome you. But unfortunately I that day just occupy not at home, so I&m going to introduce you to my friend LiuKai under, let him receive you.
"After knew that you wanted to our house, our family are all very happy, also you are very welcome.But unfortunately get is that I at the right moment occupy no longer that day house, so I intend to your introduction I get friend, Liu Kai, , let him receive you.
Since I know you came to our house, our family are very pleased to also welcome you. But unfortunately, is that just something longer, so I intend to introduce you to I have a friend Liu Kai, let him receive you.
Ever since that time know you will come to our home after, our whole family are all very happy, also very welcome you. But unfortunately I that day is just something no longer house, so I&m going to introduce you to a friend, I have to LiuKai let him receive you.
Ever since you came to our home,all my family members have been very happy and very welcome you .But i wasn&t in at that moment by chance,so i intented to introduce my friend Liukai to you and have him recept you.
"Since I know that you came to our house, our family are very pleased to also welcome you. But unfortunately, is that just something no longer, so I intend to introduce to you I have a friend Liu Kai, let himreceive you.
希望我的回答有帮到你!
Our family are very pleased and welcome your coming to our home. Unfortunately, I'll have some business to do on that day, so I plan to introduce my friend Liu Kai to you and let him treat you.
================================绝对原创,鄙视CV!有任何疑问请随时询问!如若满意,望速采纳,谢谢您!o(∩_∩)o 诺贝尔团队合作高级团为您排忧解难!
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文常用句子 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信