求助两高考英语作文万能句子句子。可追分

请高手帮我把几句中文翻译成英文,如翻译的好可追加分数奖励_百度知道
请高手帮我把几句中文翻译成英文,如翻译的好可追加分数奖励
1、富激情敢于挑战自我敢于挑战能任务;2、自信力怕打破条条框框;3、注重结勇于承担责任;3、关自关同事关用户关朋友
提问者采纳
1)Be passionable, dare to challenge yourself and &impossible task&.2) Be confident and enthusiastic, dare to break current rules.3) Pay attention to result and be responsible.4) Take care yourselfe, your colleagues, your customers, and also your friends.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
中文翻译的相关知识
其他3条回答
1.A man of passionate, dare to challenge themselves, dare to challenge the &mission impossible&;2.Confident and energetic, Dare to break the limit3.responsible and Results-oriented 4.Value all around people, but also cherish yourself.翻译仅供参考
1, passionate, dare to challenge yourself, dare to challenge the &mission impossible&;2, self-confident and energetic, not afraid to t3, results-orie3, love yourself, love my colleagues, user friendly, caring friend.
1,Be full of passion, dare to challenge oneself and dare to challenge th2,Be self-confident and energetic and not afraid to t3,Concentrate on the result3,Care yourself,care your colleagues,and care both your users and friends.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求浪漫感人的英语爱情句子,最好配着翻译,可追加分._百度作业帮
求浪漫感人的英语爱情句子,最好配着翻译,可追加分.
求浪漫感人的英语爱情句子,最好配着翻译,可追加分.
网上比较多的:1) I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉.
2) No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won‘t make you cry.
没有人值得你流泪,值得让你这么做的人不会让你哭泣.
3) The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can‘t have them.
失去某人,最糟糕的莫过于,他近在身旁,却犹如远在天边.
4) Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
纵然伤心,也不要愁眉不展,因为你不知是谁会爱上你的笑容.
5) To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
对于世界而言,你是一个人;但是对于某个人,你是他的整个世界.
6) Don‘t waste your time on a man/woman, who isn‘t willing to waste their time on you.
不要为那些不愿在你身上花费时间的人而浪费你的时间.
7) Just because someone doesn‘t love you the way you want them to, doesn‘t mean they don‘t love you with all they have.
爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式来爱你,那并不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你.
8) Don‘t try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.
不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现.
9) Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.
在遇到梦中人之前,上天也许会安排我们先遇到别的人;在我们终于遇见心仪的人时,便应当心存感激.
10) Don‘t cry because it is over, smile because it happened.
不要因为结束而哭泣,微笑吧,为你的曾经拥有.
1. "Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies." --Aristotle 爱就是两个身体一个灵魂. 2. "Love is the beauty of the soul." --St. Augustine 爱是灵魂至萃. 3. "I love thee to the...
I love you!一句抵十句。
You and me are the world.你和我在一起..组成了这个世界..
If I were a tear in your eyes.Iwould fall down on you lips.kiss you!But if you were a tear in my eyes.I would never cry.because I am afraid to lose you! 如果,我是你眸中的泪滴,我一定会落到你唇上-----亲吻你但是,...
1. "Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies." --Aristotle 爱就是两个身体一个灵魂. 2. "Love is the beauty of the soul." --St. Augustine 爱是灵魂至萃. 3. "I love thee to the...
1) I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you. 我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。 2) No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won‘t mak...
i love you today more than yesterday
i am on my way to future,where you are there!
我要去,有你的未来!求借两大道英语题,英语高手帮帮我,回答好的追加分啊~~~不说废话了,直接发题一.根据方框中所给句子种类,判断下列句子属于哪种类型方框内:a.subject+verb b.subject+verb+object c.subject+link verb+predi_百度作业帮
求借两大道英语题,英语高手帮帮我,回答好的追加分啊~~~不说废话了,直接发题一.根据方框中所给句子种类,判断下列句子属于哪种类型方框内:a.subject+verb b.subject+verb+object c.subject+link verb+predi
求借两大道英语题,英语高手帮帮我,回答好的追加分啊~~~不说废话了,直接发题一.根据方框中所给句子种类,判断下列句子属于哪种类型方框内:a.subject+verb b.subject+verb+object c.subject+link verb+predicatived.subject+verb+indirect object+direct object1.They work hard. ______2.The flowers are beautiful. ______3.She teaches us English. _______4.My teacherlooks very young. _______5.He's driving a car. ________6.I can speak English. _______7.The meeting begins at eight. ______8.My mother bought me a new blouse. _______9.Many animals live in trees. _______10.I don't like basketball. _______11.He gave me some books. _______12.I feel very happy today. ______二.根据汉语完成句子1.我妈妈在医院工作My mother _______
the hospital.2.我们都喜欢我们的语文老师We all ________
teacher 3.李老师教我英语Ms.Li _____
English 4.我的小弟弟看起来很生气My little brother _______ very _______5.我姑姑为我做了条新裙子My aunt ______ a new skirt for me 做不出来全部不要勉强,能做几道是几道.
更正楼上数题,保证准确!一、根据方框中所给句子种类,判断下列句子属于哪种类型1. a2. c3. d4. c5. b6. b7. a8. d9. a10. b11. d12. c二、根据汉语完成句子1. works at/in2.like our Chinese3. teaches me4. looks/looked, angry5. makes/made如果你学过一般过去时,则后两题答案为looked和made哪位大侠能帮我写出5个带有英语but(但)的句子要写5句,有追分,写出5个带有英语but(但)的句子 表示转折的意思啊,比如今天我在吃饭,但突然停电了......._百度作业帮
哪位大侠能帮我写出5个带有英语but(但)的句子要写5句,有追分,写出5个带有英语but(但)的句子 表示转折的意思啊,比如今天我在吃饭,但突然停电了.......
哪位大侠能帮我写出5个带有英语but(但)的句子要写5句,有追分,写出5个带有英语but(但)的句子 表示转折的意思啊,比如今天我在吃饭,但突然停电了.......
1.We enjoyed our vacation a lot,but it was expensive.2.You can take Rout 14 to get there,but it may take you a litter longer.3.I was going to write,but I lost your address.4.I would like to go,but I can't.5.The coat was thin but warm.这次通通是“但是”的意思了.哪个好心人速速的帮我翻译一下这个英语的这个句子?速速速的回答万分感谢可以追加悬赏只要快点就行!急_百度作业帮
哪个好心人速速的帮我翻译一下这个英语的这个句子?速速速的回答万分感谢可以追加悬赏只要快点就行!急
哪个好心人速速的帮我翻译一下这个英语的这个句子?速速速的回答万分感谢可以追加悬赏只要快点就行!急
Who can help me to translate this sentence?I will give you many thanks and grade fractions.
还在吗!!!急急急
在的,发过来吧
怎么了?发过来啊
快点啊!!大神
还在吗!!!急急急急}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文常用句子 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信