写一篇1日三餐的英语作文网

怎么写一家人一日三餐的作文用英语_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
怎么写一家人一日三餐的作文用英语
怎么写一家人一日三餐的作文用英语
There are three people in my house:my father my mother and I.We all have different eating habits.My mom always has some bread and a glass of milk for breakfast.But my father and I like eating noodles in the morning.At lunch time,my father eats meat,rice,vegetables and so on.My mom like eating dumplings more.And I always eat fast food like hamburgers,cola……As for dinner,we have a big meal together.There are fish,meat,fresh vegetables on our table.After dinner,my parents will have an apple.But I enjoy a bananas better.请用英语写一篇短文,大体介绍你每日三餐情况,词数30~50之间._百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
请用英语写一篇短文,大体介绍你每日三餐情况,词数30~50之间.
请用英语写一篇短文,大体介绍你每日三餐情况,词数30~50之间.
I have porridge and two eggs for breakfast.I have rice ,chicken and potatoes for lunch,i have tomato noodles for supper.I like vegetables and fruit.Every day I eat them .I am healthy.
Hello everyone,I'm XXX.Now let me tell you what I eat everyday.In the morning,I often eat bread and drink milk.At noon,I like eating hamburgers and have soup.And in the evening,I usually eat some vegetables or some noodles.This is my eating habits. How about you?
I eat three meals a day regularly. For breakfast ,I eat an egg,a piece of bread ,some vegetables and some meat.Of course ,I
drink some soup every morning. For lunch,I
eat rice with lots of vegetables and meat.As for supper,I just drink a bag of milk.
1、I am a middle school student. I usually have breakfast at home. My mother cooks breakfast for me everyday. I like egg and milk, but I prefer bread. I have lunch at school. I often eat beef and veget...three meals -- breakfast, lunch and supper
three meals;
Drei Mahlzeiten
大家都在背:
1. The prisoners subsisted on one mug of the worst quality porridge three times a day.
犯人们每日三餐靠一碗稀粥度日。
来自柯林斯例句
2. A three course dinner completes the culinary delights.
做三道菜的一餐就能包含烹饪的所有乐趣。
来自柯林斯例句
3. Mother provides palatable meals for our family every day.
母亲每天为家人烹制美味的三餐.
来自辞典例句
4. My daughter eats her three meals everyday slow as molasses.
我女儿一天三餐饭实在吃得太慢了.
来自互联网
5. It includes your air fare, your hotel accommodations and the meals.
它包括机票 、 旅馆住宿和三餐.
来自互联网
动物单词_百度文库 ... dinner 晚饭,正餐 meals 三餐 rice 米饭.
- 基于90个网页
Mother never scrimped on meals ., 在三餐上母亲从不节.
- 基于72个网页
3. three meals
And we serve three meals a day ., 我们这里还提供一日三餐的服务.
- 基于32个网页
4. Drei Mahlzeiten
1 – 一日三餐(drei Mahlzeiten)德国人喜欢早、晚冷食;中国人喜欢来自: 张文点击:0
我不是他们的歌迷,但是被他们的歌迷感动我要说的是“东方神起”.
- 基于11个网页
1. food insecure
...业部去周五公布的调查报告,显示迄今年六月底,全美「三餐不继」(food insecure)的美国家庭达一千七百四十万户(占全美家庭 …
- 基于13个网页
马尔代夫旅游8月特惠特价,亲子游儿童免费 ... Beachfront Villa 沙滩别墅 FB 含三餐 Clubmed 卡尼岛.
- 基于118个网页
2. full board
full有没有知识渊博... ... Full Pegging 完全跟踪;完整跟踪 full board 全膳;全食宿;含三餐;包三餐 full of 充满;富有;充盈;布满.
- 基于21个网页
0){var rand = parseInt(Math.random() * (000)+100000);top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'))+'?renovate='+}else{top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'));};}" action="/">
查过的词自动加入生词本
Tip:此功能设置只能在登录状态下生效
需要改进的内容:
单词大小写
其他(请在下面补充描述)
错误描述:
您还可在这里补充说明下 O(∩_∩)O~
方便的话,请您留下一种联系方式,便于问题的解决:请根据表格内容提示用英语写一篇短文介绍一下Peter一日三餐的情况_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
请根据表格内容提示用英语写一篇短文介绍一下Peter一日三餐的情况
请根据表格内容提示用英语写一篇短文介绍一下Peter一日三餐的情况
Ihaveahappyfamily.Therearefourpiopleinmyfamily.Theyaremyfather,mymother,mysister,Mary,andI.MynameisPeter.Ilikecollectingandbasketball.Mysisterlikesping-pongballs.shelikestoeatsaladbutshedoesn'tlikebroccoli.IlikechickenbutIdon'tlikecarrots.MyfatherlikessoccerballsandhelikesFrenchfries.Weareveryhappy.以我的一日三餐写一篇初一英语作文?具体一点~生动一点_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
以我的一日三餐写一篇初一英语作文?具体一点~生动一点
以我的一日三餐写一篇初一英语作文?具体一点~生动一点
In the morning I alwasy eat at home.it's a good choice to have bread and milk for my Breakfast.Corn Bread is very nice.but it cost me 5 dollors.I ofen have my Lunch in the school.let mee eat American Lunch.I like eatmeat that comes from any poultry,chicken,duck,geese as well as dairy meat.beef tastes really good.Not only are they delicious and fattening,they are full of nutrition.Also,meat can come in an almost infinite array of varieties,because they come from a whole range of animals and each can be prepared in many ways.There are many exotic types of meats around the world,hopefully,i will have the chance to sample my favourite food in many different ways.supper is the best dinner for me.because my mom will do come decious cook for me.Ham Omelet ,ried eggs and so on.i think it will spend 10 dollores.}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文网 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信