My birthday 英语作文网

以My Birthday为题的英语作文生日:4.21.50词左右。_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
以My Birthday为题的英语作文生日:4.21.50词左右。
以My Birthday为题的英语作文生日:4.21.50词左右。
I was born on April 21st,1995.So April 21st is my birthday.When my birthday comes,my parents usually give me a surprising birthday present.Such as a nice gift that I longed for a long time,going to the movies,visiting a museum and so on.I like to celebrate my birthday with my best friends.Sometimes we have a party and we sing and dance.Of course we all have a good time.I also like doing some housework on my birthday like I do as usual because doing housework is our duty.
给你给了两篇 您可以根据需要任选My birthday is on April 21th。i celebrate it every year with my family and my friends.every year,i hold a little birthday party and invite my friends over. we chat and play a lot o...
My birthday is on April 21th。i celebrate it every year with my family and my friends.every year,i hold a little birthday party and invite my friends over. we chat and play a lot of games together. the...
My birthday is on April 6th.Many friends of mine give best wishes to me on this day every year.And I received a lot of gifts last year,include plastic toys、cyclopaedia、story books、psp and so on.When o...
on my birthday,it's 12o'clock when i awaked, i washed my face,
ate a lot of cake, recieved a snake ,which was fake.on the night of that day ,i went out for a date, my boyfriend was always late,he just went out with his roomate, by the way ,his is a gay, and i am going to dump him for any sakes, that's great~小学英语作文My birthday party
【网络综合 - 小学英语英语作文】What a surprising birthday party!  Today is my birthday and I'm so excited about it.  When it was time to leave school I couldn't wait to go home.  And then,things changed completely.  Peter的文章:  Today is my birthday and I'm so excited about it.In the morning I put a note on the table for my mum and it said,"Today is my birthday,don't forget it!"At school,I got many gifts and cards for my classmates and had a lot of fun.But I was still expecting the birthday party after school.  When it was time to leave school I couldn't wait to go home.When I open the door,there wasn't anybody in the house.There was only a note that said,"Coming home late tonight,mum and dad."I try to call them but there was no answer.I was so shocked,do they forget my birthday?How could this be!I was so sad that I couldn't eat anything.I just did my homework and waited for them.  And then,things changed completely.It was about time for dinner,my mother called and told me to go to the restanrant near our house.When I got there I couldn't believed my eyes.Everybody was there:my parents,my relatives,my friends and even my classmates.There was so many gifts and a big cake.What a surprising birthday party!We had a good time and it was the best birthday party ever.论坛精彩内容
 -  -  -  -  -  -
Copyright &
All Rights Reserved《My birthday》我的生日英语作文_中国作文网
中国作文网,小学生作文,初中作文,高中作文优秀作文大全!
您当前的位置: →
→ 《My birthday》我的生日英语作文
《My birthday》我的生日英语作文
&&& My birtaday is at Chrisrtns.
&&& Last chritmas,I went to the KFC with my friends.We eat a lot of delicious food.I ate a Strawberry sundae ,a Shrimp sandwich, a Orleans chicken wings and a Egg tart. Mr.yue Bring up a big Tiramisu cakes .Mr feng Bring up a Strawberry cake.But the cake was eaten by him.I know very angry.I asked him to help me buy a, he agreed.
&&& Later, we play together& truth or dare&.I always asked, depressed.
&&& We are very happy!
原创投稿,百度搜索“中国作文网”个就是,记住们的域名:
本文标题:《My birthday》我的生日英语作文&版权说明
上一篇作文:下一篇作文:
作文标题:
作文地址:
1、中小学生优秀原创《《My birthday》我的生日英语作文》一文由中国作文网()网友提供,版权归原作者本人所有,转载请注明出处!2、转载或引用本网内容必须是以新闻性或资料性公共免费信息为使用目的的合理、善意引用,不得对本网内容原意进行曲解、修改,同时必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。3、对于不当转载或引用本网内容而引起的民事纷争、行政处理或其他损失,本网不承担责任。}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文网 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信