谁能帮我翻译下面的用动词写一段话话!!谢谢啦!!急求~~ 越快越好~~

帮我在线翻译一段英文,谢谢!越快越好。
帮我在线翻译一段英文,谢谢!越快越好。 10
We are all interested in equality,but while some people try to protect the school and examination system in the name of equality,others,still in the name of equality,want only to destroy it.

Any society which is interested in equality of opportunity(机会)and standards of achievement must regularly test its pupils.The standards may be changed-no examination is perfect-but to have no external(外部的)tests or examinations would mean the end of equality and of standards.There are groups of people who oppose this view and who do not believe either in external examinations or in any controls in schools or on teachers.This would mean that everything would depend on luck since every pupil would depend on the efficiency(实力),the ideal and the purpose of each teacher.

Without external examinations,employers will look for employees from the highly respected schools and from families known to thema form of favoritism will replace equality.At the moment,the bright child from an ill- respected school can show certificates(证书)to prove he or she is suitable for a job,while the lack of a certificate shows the unsuitability of a dull child attending a well-respected school.This defense of excellence and opportunity would disappear if external examinations were taken away,and the bright child from a poor family became a prisoner of his or her school&s fame(名誉),unable to compete for employment with the child from the favored school.

The opponents(对手)of the examination system suggest that examinations are an evil force because they show differences between pupils. According to these people,there must be no special,different,academic class.They have even suggested that there should be no form of difference in sport or any other area: all jobs or posts should be filled by unsystematic selection.The selection would be made by people who themselves are probably selected by some computer.

These people are not just against school organization,but are at war with the whole idea of modem competitive society and they are using children in schools for their destructive(破坏性的)purposes.There is no reason why we should allow such people to determine the way our schools are organized when it is to the obvious disadvantage of the pupils,of the schools and of our society as a whole.
补充:我要人翻译的,不是机器电脑翻译的。
不区分大小写匿名
我们都感兴趣的平等,但有些人试图以保护学校和考试制度的名义,平等,别人,还是在平等的名字,只想要摧毁它。 

任何社会,有兴趣的机会平等(机会)和标准的实现必须定期检验其标准,可能会改为不检查是十全十美的,但是没有外部(外部的)的测试或考试将意味着结束平等和是群体的人谁反对这种观点,谁不相信无论是在外部检查或在任何控制在学校或将意味着一切都将取决于运气,因为每一个学生将取决于效率(实力) ,理想和宗旨的每个老师。 

没有外部的考试,雇主会为雇员的高度尊重的学校和家庭了解他们一种形式的偏爱将取代目前,光明的孩子从一个虐待尊重学校可以显示证书(证书) ,证明他或她适合的工作,而缺乏一个证书表明了不合适的沉闷儿童参加一个受人尊敬的国防的优秀和机会就会消失外部考试被带走,和光明的孩子从贫困的家庭成为战俘的他或她的学校的知名度(名誉) ,无力竞争的就业与儿童从学校的青睐。 

对手(对手)的考试系统的建议,考试是一种邪恶的力量,因为它们表明学生之间的差异。据这些人,绝不能有特殊的,不同的,学术甚至提出,应当有任何形式的差异在体育运动或任何其他领域:所有工作或职位应该填补的杂乱选择将由人民所作谁可能是自己选定的一些电脑。 

这些人不仅对学校的组织,但在战争与整个思想调制解调器竞争激烈的社会,他们使用的是儿童在学校的破坏性(破坏性的) 我们没有理由应该允许这样的人,以确定对我们学校的举办时,是明显的劣势的学生,学校和我们整个社会。
第一篇: 
讨论的是关于考试与平等问题,关于有人以平等为名义维护考试制度,也有人以同样的名义来反对。作者说明了考试是为了在一个平等的尺度下对学生做出一个评论,并说明,因为每个老师都不一样,所以没有考试的话学生学成什么样只能靠运气。而且,在职场中,有了分数这个平等尺度下的评论,雇佣者才能做出公正的判断,而不是只能靠其家庭和学校等不平等的尺度来判断。最后作者总结,考试的反对者实际上是反对给学生做出任何与他人不同的评论,继而所有的职位只有随机的选人。 

一个无名婴儿在泰坦尼克号沉没后被发现并带回halifax,当地人捐钱立了墓碑。而今年11月,根据从婴儿残骸提取的DNA,这个婴儿被证实是芬兰一个家庭的亲戚,根据传下来的故事,当年该婴儿沉船时与母亲走散了。 

当一片土地降雨稀少或不持续降雨就形成了沙漠。风吹过沙漠,久而久之石头就磨成了沙子,被风带着积累成了沙丘。美国西南的沙漠还有悬崖深谷,由古代河流干枯而来。沙漠中也有一些生灵,只在傍晚日落降温后出没。
相关知识等待您来回答
资源共享领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号谁能帮我翻译一下下面这一段话 急求!!!_百度知道
谁能帮我翻译一下下面这一段话 急求!!!
却又刁钻狠辣,由此构成了对于武侠小说中存在已久的男权中心的反叛,充分体现了这一形象在文本中的地位和作用,她们聪明美丽。她们身上所体现的这些共同特点,有以黄蓉、赵敏,并无一例外地在爱情中充当着主动者金庸的武侠小说塑造了一大批生动鲜活的人物形象,充当着男主人公的精神导师,其中女性形象的塑造是不可或缺的一大亮点、任盈盈。在金庸的笔下,她们推动着情节的发展、殷素素为代表的几个被称作“小妖女”的女性形象,并拒绝成为被动的审美对象
提问者采纳
namely Huangrong,却又刁钻狠辣,她们推动着情节的发展, zhaomin and Yinsusu, in which the significant attraction is the indispensable creation of female images, play the part of spirit mentors of t they propel the development of the plots,并拒绝成为被动的审美对象, they become the rebels to the long existing patriarchal nature in martial arts novels,并无一例外地在爱情中充当着主动者,充分体现了这一形象在文本中的地位和作用, and without exception,由此构成了对于武侠小说中存在已久的男权中心的反叛、任盈盈。The martial arts novels of Jinyong have created a large number of lively vivid character images,充当着男主人公的精神导师。在金庸的笔下, Renyingying. Thus, all of them play a proactive role in their love affairs, the so called “little devil women” in his novels, yet crafty and vicious、赵敏,她们聪明美丽; they are beautiful and intelligent金庸的武侠小说塑造了一大批生动鲜活的人物形象。The common features in these women fully demonstrate this image’s position and role in the stories,其中女性形象的塑造是不可或缺的一大亮点. There are a few representative female images, and refuse to be passively treated as aesthetic objects,有以黄蓉、殷素素为代表的几个被称作“小妖女”的女性形象.
她们身上所体现的这些共同特点
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
一下下的相关知识
其他1条回答
.....貌似好难翻的~~坐等高手吧..
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急求英语达人帮我翻译下下面一段话,高分急求!!!!_百度知道
急求英语达人帮我翻译下下面一段话,高分急求!!!!
面对一次次的消费者知情权受侵害的案例,并借鉴国外先进,强调中国国内重视消费者知情权法律保护的紧迫性,深入分析在我国消费者知情权受到侵害的常见情形,提出我们应该立足我国基本国情。其次、研究,推动消费者权益保护的日趋完善,揭露了现行中国法律对消费者知情权保障的不足之处、消费者权利种类有待扩展和深化等等问题需要引起大家的关注、内容及产生的历史背景,我深知仅仅依靠现今的一些法律法规是不够的,以期对我国消费者知情权的法律法规保护的完善贡献自己的力量、消费者获得消费信息渠道的现行法律规定及待完善,现行法律法规存在许多片面性从前些年的三鹿奶粉事件到现在的地沟油事件,对我国消费者知情权法律保护进行深入改革。通过这几方面的探讨和研究,通过对日本消费者知情权法律保护制度的分析以及国内消费者知情权现状的对比。本文首先通过阐述消费者知情权含义、成功的经验、完善
提问者采纳
n the previous years SanLu milk powder from event to event of now hogwash oil, face after the case of infringement of the consumers&#39, and I know that some of the now depend only on laws and regul right to know
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
Sanlu milk powder incident from the previous years to the present waste oil incidents, consumers right to know the face of a second infringement case, I know just rely on some of today's laws and regulations is not enough, there are many one-sidedness of existing laws and regulations, consumer access to consumer information channels and the existing legal provisions to be improved, types of consumer rights to be extended and deepened, and so issues need our attention. This paper describes the consumer's right to know through meaning, content and the historical background, in-depth analysis of consumers' right to know have been violated in our common si...
达人的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能帮我用英语翻译一段话,谢谢啦!_百度知道
谁能帮我用英语翻译一段话,谢谢啦!
你好,冒昧的问一下这本书能便宜一点吗,我是一个中国的书迷,对与《桃花鱼》这本书!很冒昧的打扰你,也寻找了很久,但是你的价格让我望而却步,今天终于在你的网站看到这本书?张远飞附帮我用英语翻译下面一段话,莫名已久
谢谢大家的踊跃回答,但是答案只能给一个人。谢谢!
提问者采纳
I’m a Chinese who is steeped in books,YHi. May I dare to ask whether I can get this book at a discount. I have been admiring the reputation of the book 《Peach Blossom Fish—detail of The Clouds Return》and looking for it for quite some time.F, today I finally discover this
but its selling price is really prohibitive to me?Yours truly!Excuse me for intruding
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他5条回答
And I finnally found it on your website, while your charge really hang me back!Excuse my disturbing that I have been finding and wondering about the book
Peach Blossom Fish—detail of The Clouds Return for a long time as I am a Chinese storyteller&#39Hello. May I be so bold as to ask would the books fan
Hello. Sorry to bother you. I am a fan of Peach Blossom Fish—detail of The Clouds Return from China. I have heard a lot about it and looked for it a long time. Today I finally see the book on your website but the price is a little bit higher. So, can this book be a little cheaper?英文书名没有书名号的哈,是下划线,或斜体
Hello,I'm a big fan of &Peach blossom Fish&. It's really exciting to find the book on your website. However, the price is too high to me. Would it be possible for me to get a discount?Looking forward to your reply.Best Regards,YuanFei Zhang from China说明:一般外国人email里,很少上来就说“对不起打扰您”,除非你是推销邮件、自认为是垃圾邮件。从你要说的文字上看,你更像是要购买,要成为其客户,因此直接咨询就好了。中文语气过于客气,直接翻译西方人觉得比较啰嗦,因此英文适当修改,保留你的主要意思并保持简练。 我认为在之前的回答中, zhoutian_cn的回答是可以的。
Hi, sorry for disturbing. I am really a big fans of your &Peach Blossom Fish - detail of the clouds return&, which I've been searched for a long time. I was sooooo excited when I saw this book was selling on your website, but the price is definitely unaffordable for me. I'm just wondering if there's any discount for this book?
Hello! Very presumptuous to bother you. I am a Chinese book fans, for Peach Blossom Fish—detail of The Clouds Return this book, inexplicably long, and I also looking for a long time. Finally I read this book on your site, but your price made me stop. Presumptuous to ask would you please cheapen this book ? Yuan-Fei Zhang
您可能关注的推广回答者:
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁找个英语好的帮忙翻译下下面的一段话。要求专业点,急求啊~~急求!!!!!!_百度知道
找个英语好的帮忙翻译下下面的一段话。要求专业点,急求啊~~急求!!!!!!
AlN和Al粉为原料.7MPa和250MPa下进行预压成型和冷等静压成型,马建军;氮氧化铝,进行不同配比,制得的成品透光率最好,在采用γ-Al2O3。之后分别在16:7mol%时,许珂(北方民族大学材料科学与工程学院,何登,采用Y2O3和MgO作为烧结助剂,秦英杰,银川750021)摘要,生成物中主要成分为AlON,齐秀园。关键词:本文采用纳米级高纯γ-Al2O3,1800℃保温6h制备出具有一定机械性能和光学性能的氮氧化铝(AlON)。结果表明,马德梁:AlN=3,以及含有少量Al2O3和MgO的固溶体:透明陶瓷,然后在氮气氛下采用固相烧结工艺γ-Al2O3透明陶瓷的制备孙文周。XRD物相测试表明;固相烧结
提问者采纳
It turns out that:
According to different proportion.Firstly!,AIN and Al power for materials!蔡氏招牌。你看看吧!, little solid solution of Al203 and MgO,this text taking nanoscale high-purity Y-A203; Qi Xiuyuan,但是我觉得你中文表达有的地方挺别扭的。
Qin Y Ma Deliang ,Aluminum Oxynitride ,有何问题再说;Xu Ke(Yinchuan 750021 Material Science and Engineering institute,The northern nationalities university )Abstract!.Secondly use Solid phase sintering process under 1800℃ for 6 hours in nitrogen to gain Aluminum Oxynitride (AlON) with mechanical and optical characters to some extend, get the Preloading molding and cold isostatic pressing molding under 16.7 and 250 MPa respectively!,成就未来,the resultant mainly containes AION: crystalline ceramics.Key words!γ-Al2O3 preparation and manufacture of crystalline ceramicsSun Wenzhou蔡老师来帮你了, uses Y203 and Mgo as sintering aids,英语专业的; Ma J He Deng. X-Ray Diffraction(XRD) phase test showed that, the end product will possess the best light transmittance when
Y-A203 comparing to AIN was used at the proportion of 3 to 7 mol%,solid phase sintering
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 用动词写一段话 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。