Finally I’m 18.这句话有检查语法错误的网站吗?或者说 有这种说法吗?

急!!求下面那句话的英文翻译?不要有语法错误_百度知道
急!!求下面那句话的英文翻译?不要有语法错误
StephenHawking是世界上最著名的科学家之一。1942年他出生于美国。当他年轻时,他对科学充满了热情。不幸的是,在他21岁时,他得了一场不可治愈的大病。病后,除了手之外,身体都不能动。后来,他能够勇敢的去面对生活的挑战并继续有关宇宙的研究。他的书&A b...
我有更好的答案
有些结构给你改了改,这样更加适合美国人说法的风格Stephen Hakwing , one of the most distinguished scientists ,
was given birth in America ,
1942.He dived into the sea of science in his early ages.
Unfortunately , he caught an irremediable disease , after which he's almost immobile except for his hands.
He finally faced the hard truth afterwards , and continued his research about the universe.
In the year 1988 , his book &A brief History of Time& was published and instantly become one of the best-sellers.
He also put forward theories about the Black Hole.
I'm strongly inspired by Stephen Hawking , and people all
take him as someone brave enough and full of faith.
采纳率:29%
StephenHawking is one of the most famous scientists on the world. He was born in 1942. When he was young, he was full of passion on the science. But it was unlucky, when he was 21 years old, he got a big sickness which can not be cured.After that, he couldn't move his body besides the hands. Afterward, he can be bravely to face the challenge of the life and continue to research the universal. His book &&A brief History of time&& was published in 1988 and became the best-selling book when that time.He also put forward the theory about the collapsar. And i was greatly encouraged by StephenHawking, and people all think that he is a man who is full of courage and confidence.
顺便抄之了假**毛辛苦你了v
StephenHawking is one of the most famous siectists in the world.He was born in America in 1942.StephenHawking was very interested in siece when he was young,but he got a quiet serious illness as he was at the age of 21.After that he was able to only move his hands except other parts of the body.However, StephenHawking faced it bravely and he went on the research of the universe. StephenHawking published the book A bief History of tiume in 1988 and then it became the best seller
of the year.He put in the black hole theory.I was inspired considerably by StephenHawking,and people think that StephenHawking is a man full of courageness and confidence.
各人意见,仅供参考!
其他1条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英文翻译的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。精彩文章推荐Finalliy,I go home. 这句句子语法上有错误吗???_百度知道
Finalliy,I go home. 这句句子语法上有错误吗???
Finally,I go home. 这句句子语法上有错误吗???答:有。析:从状语finally“最后”,可知,这句话讲的是过去的一次经历,应用一般过去时态。而go是动词的原形,是一般现在时态。考虑到打字错误及句意,我首先想到的是改为:Finally, I got home. 最后我终于到了家。这样改动最少,句意较合理。 也是打字不熟练及粗心大意者较容易犯的错误。当然,楼上几位不改变句意,将go改为过去式went, 句意也凑合:Finally, I went home. 最后我回家去。但总感觉finally与went的搭配不如got好。 因为fianlly“最后,终于”给人的感觉就是一件困难的事情,经过努力,最后做成功了的。而go home只是一个很简单的动作。做出一个go 的动作是很容易的事。而get home(到家,到达家里)却是一件不容易的事情。经过努力,费了千辛万苦,最后终于回到了家。
采纳率:59%
来自团队:
但从语法而言,没有问题,只是这么说挺奇怪的。想表达的意思是,最终,我回家了。由于finally(最终)的存在,现在时态不是很适合Finally, I went home. 过去时比较好一些 若对您有所帮助,请采纳。
本回答被网友采纳
有的,应该用过去时,因为这件事显然已经发生过了。正确句子是:Finally I went home.
语法上没什么大碍。但表述有问题。一般说Finally, I am home. 说明一个状态(到家了),而不是表述一次行为动作(回家go home)
首先,时态应该是过去式,因为,本句话,只能描述以往事件,另外逻辑错误, go home是开始回家或在路上,还没有到家,应改为got, 最后,第一个单词拼写错误,估计不是你故意的
Finally 是状语放句首用逗号隔开没有任何问题。I go home.是完整的主谓宾构成一个独立的句子。也没有问题。
Finally, I went home这个比较恰当
其他9条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。douban.com, all rights reserved 北京豆网科技有限公司扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
这篇文章有没有语法错误?文章如下Four best friends met at the hospital since their wives were giving births to their babies.The nurse comes up to the first man and says,"Congratulations,you got twins." The man said "How strange,I'm the manager of Minnesota Twins." After awhile the nurse comes up to the second man and says,"Congratulations,you got triplets." Man was like "Hmmm,strange I worked as a director for the "3 musketeers." Finally,the nurse comes up to the third man and says "Congratulations,you got twins x2." Man is happy and says,"Ironic,I work for the hotel "4 Seasons." All three of them are happy until they see their last buddy jumping all over the place,cursing God and banging his head on the wall.They asked him what's wrong and he answered,"What's wrong?I work for 7up"!
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
也很遗憾告诉你有语法错误.首先,这篇文章是叙述过去的事情,除了对话里的内容,其他均要用过去时态的.所以修改如下:Four best friends met at the hospital since(用when比较合适点) their wives were giving births to their babies.The nurse comes(came) up to the first man and says(said),"Congratulations,you got twins." The man said "How strange,(用感叹号啦~) I'm the manager of Minnesota Twins." After a while the nurse comes(came) up to the second man and says(said),"Congratulations,you got triplets." Man was like "Hmmm,strange I worked as a director for the "3 musketeers." Finally,the nurse comes(came) up to the third man and says (said)"Congratulations,you got twins x2." Man is(was) happy and says(said),"Ironic,I work for the hotel "4 Seasons." All three of them are(were) happy until they see(saw) their last buddy jumping all over the place,cursing God and banging his head on the wall.They asked him what's wrong (what was wrong/ what had happened)and he answered,"What's wrong?I work for 7up"!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 script1002 语法错误 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信