拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
哪为大哥大姐知道小星星英语第一册《白雪公主》的课文内容,要全课文的。
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Narrator:It is a cold winter day.A baby!Her name is Snow White.She is very beautiful.Everybody loves her.The animals love her,too.The Queen loves her.But the Queen dies.A new Queen comes.She is beautiful,but bad.She has a magic mirror.第一幕:白雪公主出场,在花园唱歌跳舞,十分快乐,然后离场 第二幕:皇后和猎人的对话 Children:Snow White is beautiful.Queen:No,I am beautiful.This is a magic mirror.Queen:Mirror,mirror,who is the most beautiful in the world?Mirror:Not you.Snow White is the most beautiful girl in the world!.Queen:No!No!No!I will kill Snow White so that I will be the most beautiful!Ha ha….Hunter!Hunter!Come to meet me!Hunter:yes?My dear queen!Queen:Get Snow white out of my sight.Bring her to the forest and kill her!Then give me her heart.Remember to put her heart in the box.Hunter:yes.第三幕:猎人杀白雪公主 Snow White:Help me!Help me!Please!Please!Don’t kill me!Dear,hunter,let me live!Hunter:oh,I’m so sorry,the queen asked me to kill you,because you are more beautiful than she.All right.Go,Snow White!Run to the deep forest to find a place to hide you!Never come home again.第四幕:森林小木屋 Narrator:Snow white runs and runs.She runs over sharp stones,just before nightfall,she sees a little house and goes in.She goes inside.What dose she see?Snow white:what little plates,knives,forks and spoons!What a dirty house!I will wash the dishes and the clothes.(边做家务边唱歌) Narrator:After doing the housework,snow white goes upstairs.Snow white:what seven little beds!They may be seven children’s beds.Oh,I feel so tired.I’d like to have a sleep.Narrator: the owners of the little house come back.They are seven dwarfs who go off the mountains everyday with their picks and shovels,to mine silver.(小矮人登场,排队扛锄头唱歌回家) Dwarf 1:Who has been sitting in my chair?(老学究) Dwarf 2:Who has been eating off my plate?(老顽固) Dwarf 3:Who has taken a bite of my bread?(喷嚏精) Dwarf 4:Who has been eating some of my vegetables?(瞌睡虫) Dwarf 5:who has been using my fork?(开心果) Dwarf 6:who has been cutting with my knife?(害羞鬼) Dwarf 7:who has been drinking off my cup?(糊涂蛋) Narrator:Then they go upstairs.Dwarf 1:look!Who is lying in my bed?Others:somebody has been lying in my bed too!Dwarf 7:oh,heavens above!Others:heavens above!What a beautiful child!Who is she?Dwarf 1:let her sleep.Don’t wake her up!Narrator:It is morning.Snow white wakes up.Snow White:Hello!Dwarfs:Why are you here?What’s your name?Snow white:I’m snow white.The queen wanted to kill me,so I have to hide here..Dwarfs:What an evil Queen!Dwarf 1:I’ll help you.Dwarf2:Me,too.Dwarf3:Me,too.Dwarf 4:Stay with us!Dwarf 5:Yes.Dwarf 6:Yes.Narrator:She starts with the 7 dwarfs.第五幕:洗手记 Snow White:Let’s clean up.Bring the plates.Wash them.Wipe them.Put them away.Ok,time for dinner!Dwarfs:Let’s have our delicious dinner!Snow white:have you washed your hands?Dwarfs:yes!Yes!Snow white:really?Show me your hands,ok?Aha,when did you wash your hands?(对老学究问) Dwarf 1:er,er,maybe last month.Oh,no,no,maybe last week!Others:yes,yes,last week.Snow white:go and wash your hands,or you can’t have dinner!Narrator:all of them have to wash their hands and then they have a very nice dinner
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
it's a cold winter daya babyher name is snow white现在只记得头三句了……
扫描下载二维码玉田县九年级第一学期期末教学质量检测 英语试卷的答案 。 哪位大哥大姐有 发来吧 谢谢你了。。_百度知道
玉田县九年级第一学期期末教学质量检测 英语试卷的答案 。 哪位大哥大姐有 发来吧 谢谢你了。。
笔试部分第一题词汇
What is the dog's____
我有更好的答案
真是服了!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英语试卷的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类