If l Have Only One Left 帮我代写一篇论文多少钱以这个为题的作文,初中水平就好

当前位置: >>
初中英语满分作文训练
中考英语书面表达写作方法和注意事项书面表达是对学生在初中阶段英语学习的综合考查,涉及篇章结构、句子构成、短语使用和单词拼 写等多方面内容,以下就中考书面表达的写作方法和注意事项进行指导: 一、认真审题,确定格式、字数、人称、时态 ,同时审完全部信息 一定要多读几遍题,把题读全,找齐信息点,建议用铅笔标出,写完后再涂掉。根据题目,可适当增 加合理内容。特别注意文章要有开头和结尾。 1、格式:书信、短文、还是对话、特别注意书信格式的开头和结尾、 2、字数:不宜过多,略高于要求就好。 3、人称:特别注意在句子中人称的统一。 例如:Thanks to the teachers, we have improved our English。其中 we 和 our 就是人称的统一。 4、 时态和语态。 故事性文章一般用过去时,其中表达感受时可用现在时。 说明性或议论性文章一般用现在时,举例时可用过去时。 根据题目要求也会出现时态的交错使用,如过去和现在的对比等。 如果句中出现了时间状语,时态则要遵循时间状语。如 ago,last…――过去时 next,in+一段时间…― ―将来时等 二、展开联想;单词、短语、句子、课文。 三、造句 1、人+be 动词+时间地点 2、人+情态动词 can、may、must、would、could、should 等+do+时间地点 3、(一般现在时)人+do+时间地点 / 人三单+does+时间地点 4、(一般过去时)人+did+时间地点 5、(一般将来时)人+will+do+时间地点/ 人+be going to+do+时间地点 6、(现在进行时)人+be(am is are)+doing+时间地点 7、(现在完成时)人+have+pp+时间地点/ 人三单+has+pp+时间地点 三、连句成文时,表述正确,文字流畅 切忌与汉语提示的一一对应,使用所学表达方法将语义表达出来即可。 1、首先考虑句子结构(如主谓宾,主系表等)。 2、注意短语的正确使用和单词的拼写,最好使用课本上学过的短语和句式。 四、文章结构清晰,重点句型出彩,可使文章在得分上提高一个档次 考虑文章的篇章结构,使用适当的连接短语,使文章结构紧凑。 A 常用连接词: 1.表文章结构顺序:First of all=at first /Second==And then/next/Finally=In the end==At last 2.表并列补充关系的:What is more,Besides,Moreover,Furthermore, 3.表转折对比关系的:However/but/Although+clause( 从句)/In spite of+n/doing/On the one hand…On the other hand… 4.表因果关系的:Because==so/As/Thus/Therefore/As a result 5.表换一种方式表达:In other words 6.表进行举例说明:For example,句子;For instance,句子;such as+n/doing 7.表陈述事实:In fact 8.表达自己观点:As far as I know/In my opinion 9.表总结:In short,In a word,In conclusion,In summary B 文中正确使用两三个好的句型,如:宾语从句、状语从句、动名词做主语等。 1、宾语从句 I believe/think Tianjin will be more beautifulandprosperous。 2、状语从句 If everyone does something for the environment, our school will become clean 3、动名词做主语 Reading books in the sun is bad for our eyes。 C 常用状语从句句型: 1)时间 when,not…until,as soon as 2)目的 so that+to do( 为了) 3)结果 so…that+clause,too…to do(太……以至于……) 4)条件 if,unless(除非),as long as(只要) 5)让步 though,although,even though,even if no matter what/when/where/who/which/how 6)比较 as…as…,not so…as…,than 五、认真检查,检查信息点是否全面,时态、人称是否一致,句子结构是否清晰,短语使用、单词拼写 是否准确等。 检查后,将草稿誊写在纸上,请注意按结构分段,书写清晰。中考英语作文十大常见错误分析1.审题不清 如 2004 年中考作文要求写一项最喜欢的课外活动,有些考生将作文的主题定位为&我最喜欢 的活动&,偏离了&一项、课外活动&这一主题。依据作文的评分原则,若文章内容不切题,则不管语言如 何规范、用词如何准确,都会被判为零分。2.拼写错误 拼写是考生应该具备的最起码的基本功,但在考生的作文中却经常能发现很多拼写错误。有 拼写错误的作文肯定会被酌情扣分,而且有大量拼写错误存在的作文不仅体现出语言基本功差,同时也 直接影响内容的表达,通常会降低作文的档次。3.名词单复数问题:My father and mother is all teacher--My father and my mother are both teachers.4.缺少动词 在汉语中没有动词的句子是允许的,但英语中每个完整的句子都必须有动词来构成,如:& 我累了。&这个句子没有动词作谓语,而用形容词,但英语形容词不能作谓语,一定要写成:I'm tired. I happy I can come to Beijing ---I am happy Ican come to Beijing /The apples cheap.I'll take some--The apples are cheap.I'll take some.5.very_very much/like doing6.代词的误用 英语中代词的形式很多,包括主格、宾格、物主代词、反身代词等。而汉语中没有主格和 宾格、形容词性物主代词和名次性物主代词之分;此外汉语中很多时候不用物主代词,而英语中物主7.句子不完整 因为对句子结构认识模糊,出现只写半句的现象,这也是造成失分的原因之一。9.时态、人称和数的搭配错误汉语动词无时态、人称和数的变化,而对英语来说,这些都至关重要。10.综合性错误:综合性错误是指单词的大小写和标点符号的错误等,以及形容词和副词的混淆、连词的 误用等等。这些都是靠考生平时知识的积累,所以考生应该从平时练习出发,每天坚持写英语日记,多 读适合自己英语水平的原版著作,提高自己的英语素养。2013 年中考满分作文必背 7 类句型一、重点句型 1、It’s adj for sb to do 做…对某人来说做某事… 2、so 形容词(副词)that ==such 名词 that too … to do 太… 而不能 3、not…until… 例: I didn’t go to bed until my mother came back. 4、That is why + 句子 那是…的原因5、That is because + 句子 那是因为… 6、It is said that + 句子 据说…It is reported that + 句子 据报道… 7、There is no doubt that + 句子 毫无疑问… 二、提建议 1、had better (not) do 最好(不)做 2、how about / what about doing …怎么样? 3、I think you should do 我认为你应该… 我要是你的话,我会做…4、If I were you, I would do… 5、It’s best to do最好做… 为什么不…6、Why not do / why don’t you do…? 三、表示喜欢和感兴趣like / love doing/enjoy doing/be fond of doing喜欢做…/be keen on n/doing 喜欢做…/prefer to do Arather than do B 宁愿做 A 也不愿做 B/be interested in doing = show/ take great interest in n / doing 四、努力做… try to do 努力做… try one’s best to do = do one’s best to do 竭尽全力做… 五、打算做… / 计划做… plan to do 打算做… decide to do 决定做…make up one’s mind to do 下定决心做…六、表示想/希望 want to do= would like to do 想做…hope to do 做…consider doing 考虑做… 七、只加 doing 作宾语的动词 finish 完成/ practice 练习 / suggest 建议 / consider 考虑 / mind 介意 / enjoy 喜欢 doing 固定句型 look forward to doing 盼望做…keep on doing 坚持做…dream of doing 梦想做…can’t help doing 情不 自禁地做…keep / stop / prevent sb. from doing 阻止某人做…be busy (in ) doing 词 忙于做…spend time / money (in )doing spend time / money on + 名词 be busy with + 名 希望做…expect to do 期待着做…wish to do 希望花费时间做…have fun/ have a good time / enjoy oneself doing doing 或 with + 名词 做…有困难玩得开心 have trouble / have problem / have difficulty (in) 中考英语作文范文1. My Friend(我的朋友) I have a good friend. Her name is May. She is 12 years old.Her telephone number is
Her birthday is March 5th. She is good at English and Chiese.She often plays the piano. She likes reading books and listening to the music. Her hobbies are reading and listening to music. She is a nice girl. We often help each other. We are good friends. 2、请你写一篇短文介绍你的周末生活。 I have a good weekend. On Saturday morning ,I do my homework. After lunch, I go shopping with my mother. At about five o’clock, I go to play basketball with my friend. On Sunday, I watch a football game on TV. I often help my mother do housework. I watch TV with my parents in the evening. Then I go to bed at nine o’clock. I’m very happy on weekends. 3、以 My Favorite…为题,写一篇短文 My favorite subject is English. I like it because it is interesting. I have English every day. I can speak a little English. I join the school English club. Every afternoon I go there to talk in English. I can see the English movies and read English books. I think it is useful for me. I want to learn it well. I like English very much. 4、水污染 Water Pollution Everybody knows that there is serious problem of water pollution on the earth. Yes, water pollution is becoming more and more serious. The water in the river is getting dirtier and dirtier. Most of fish in the water have died, and we can’t swim in the water. My grandfather says, when he was very little, the water in the river was very clean. He often swam in the river with his friends. That was before, but now we can’t see such clean rivers. Let’s protect the water from pollution, because we can’t live without water. The water is really important to us all. 5、元旦 New Year's Day January 1st is New Year's Day. It's a great day for all the people throughout the world. As the saying goes, &A good beginning is half the battle&. So, many people go out to celebrate the important day. On that day, I went to the Book Shop with my classmates. We bought a lot of useful reference books and interesting story books. I believe &Knowledge is power&. I hope I can learn a lot from these books and improve my study. In the evening, my family had a big dinner party. All the members in my family wished me good luck in the New Year. 6、时间 Time We often hear the saying “Time is money.” But I think time is much more precious than money. Because if we lost time, we can't find it. But we can try to work harder to get more money. No matter what we do, we can not get lost time back. As the proverb goes &Time flies. Time and tides wait for no men”. we can see how important time is. Luxun had said “I spent the time on my work while others are having coffee. “We must make good use of our time, especially for our students, we shouldn't waste time in playing games and the like. 7、My friend (我的朋友) I have many friends. One of them is my classmate Ma Hua. He is a League member and one of the best students in my class. He is fond of English and good at it. He often practices reading aloud. So he has a good pronunciation. He is always ready to help others. With his help I have made great progress. I have made up my mind to catch up with him and to join the League in the near future. 8 water 水 Water is very important to us. If we don’t have water for three days, we will die. We can use water for flowers, swimming, washing and many different things. We use it to cook, make electricity, and put out fires and so on. We use millions of liters of water every day. Do you know how does the water come to your home? It travels through water pipes. Some are long and wide but some are short and narrow. Then the water travels through the water pipes to the reservoirs. Then it travels through the water pipes to the river and to the special factories (we call water plants) that purify the water. When the water is purified, we can drink it. Please don’t leave garbage in the water on which we live, and keep the water clean. 9 关于读书的英语作文 If we have a book, we will not feel lonely. When I'm free or in trouble, I always take out a book and read quietly. In no time, I've put my heart into it so that I'll forget all the troubles. It's in this way that I've formed the habit of reading in any time. I have Lots of funs through reading books. Reading “The Emperor's New Clothes”, I had to let out a burst of laughter over his fool. “The Little Match Girl” couldn't keep me from crying for her misery. “Robinson Crusoe” took me into a strange world full of danger. And I was also deeply impressed by Helen Keller's patience and perseverance… Besides these, books also tell me other thing -how to be a man and how to tell the difference between right and wrong. In a word, good books can make me know what I didn't know before. So I think of a good book as my best friend. 10/.MY AIM 我的志向 Whatever a man’s status is (may be), he must have an aim. If not, he can hardly stand on his own two feet in the world. However important fame and wealth may be, we must not let them become our object in life. We should aim at doing something useful to the society. If my aim can come true, I hope (wish) to be a teacher. However, teaching is by no means an easy thing. I must apply myself closely to my studies so as to be able to cope with my duties (as a teacher). 11 TO BE PATIENT 要忍耐 When someone disagrees with you or offends you, don’t lose your temper. Why? Because it is of no use to do so. You ought to (should) be patient and keep calm lest you should quarrel with him. You must know that patience is not cowardice, but a virtue. I hope that everybody practices it. In addition, patience will also bring us success. When you meet with difficulties in your work, it is no use losing heart. You must keep on fighting until (till) the final victory belongs to you. 12 WHERE THERE IS A WILL, THERE IS A WAY 有志者事竟成 The secret of success (The key to success) is not so much money as a strong will. A great man is one who has a strong will and an indomitable spirit. In other words, if a man does not have a strong will to win (get) the final victory, he will never succeed in his life. He is no more than a failure. It is quite obvious that there is no difficult thing (nothing difficult) in the world. If you make up your mind to do it, you will certainly accomplish your end. 13 CHOOSING FRIENDS 选择朋友 A man who is careful in choosing friends will certainly benefit from them. Why? Because there are more false friends than real ones in the world. To have one real friend is better than a hundred false ones. Friends who flatter you to your face are not true friends. We must make friends with those who have good character and kindness of heart. On the other hand, we should do our best to avoid keeping company with bad people. 一、Great changes in my hometown More than twenty years ago, my hometown was just a small , old and poor town. Most of people were farmers. There were few factories. The people didn’t have enough food to eat and wore old clothes. They had a hard life . Great changes have taken place in the past twenty years . The people have found a lot of ways of making money . Now there are many tall buildings . They are very beautiful . Roads are wide and clean . People can take buses or drive their own cars to go to work . Many people have cell phones and personal computers. People’s living conditions have improved a lot . Thanks to the government’s efforts . my hometown is becoming more and more beautiful .二、Save the earth How to protect the environment has become one of the biggest problems in the world . It’s our duty to protect our environment . No matter where we live , we should do something to keep our neighborhood clean and tidy . We can collect waste paper or other waste things for recycling. We should plant more trees and we should prevent those factories from pouring waste water into rivers, lakes and fields. We shouldn’t leave rubbish everywhere and spit in public places . We mustn’t pick the flowers or step on the grass in public. If everyone tries his best to protect the environment , the world will become much more beautiful and our life will be better and better . 三、Improve our environment Good environment can make people feel happy. To improve the environment means to qualify our life . What should we do to improve our environment ? We should plant more trees . And we should prevent those factories from pouring waste water into rivers , lakes and fields . Whenever we see litter on the ground , we should pick it up and throw it into a dustbin . Don’t spit in public places . Don’t draw on public walls . It’s our duty to keep our earth clean and tidy . 四、Pollution around us In recent years our life is becoming better and better. But our environment is becoming worse and worse. It’s very bad for our life. Now many people have air-conditioners and cars, they produce (give off ) waste gas. More and more trees are being cut down. There are so much sand on the earth (leaving only sand ) . We often see factories pour waste into rivers or lakes. Water in the river is quite dirty. We haven’t enough clean water to drink in cities. Now we are in danger. It’s very necessary and important to protect the environment well. I think if everyone tries his best to protect the environment, the world will become much more beautiful , and our life will be better and better . 五、Make our world more beautiful ! Protecting the environment is becoming more and more important to humans . It’s our duty to take care of the nature around us . Animals and plants are our best friends ., and we should share the world with them . We shouldn’t kill wild animals , and we must protect forests because they are animals’ home . We must plant more trees and grass , they can make the world greener . The more beautiful the world is, the happier lives we will have . Let’s do our best to make the world beautiful. 六、Keep our school clean We are studying in this school. It is our duty to keep it clean and tidy. It is not good to spit in public places, such as in the library, in the class. We shouldn’t leave rubbish here and there. Don’t draw pictures on the wall, they influence the look of our school . We should keep the classroom clean and tidy. And we should do some cleaning often. If everyone tries his best to do something useful for our school, I’m sure our school will be more beautiful .七、My country life I like to live in the countryside. I live in a small village. There is a river near it. Lots of trees are around my house. I can see a lot of farms and birds. There is less noise. The air here is cleaner and fresher. There are fewer cars. I read aloud early in the morning. When it is getting dark, the moon is bright in the sky. It’s very quiet . What a nice place I live in !八、How to learn English well As we know , English has become an international language. It is more popular than any other language in China . English is widely spoken in the world and it is the most useful language around the world . But how to learn it well ? The best way is to use it all the time . If we can talk in English , think in English we can learn it well . At school , we should learn to hear , speak, read and write carefully . We should spend enough time in practicing English . If we keep on working hard at English , we will be able to be good at it one day . 九、How I learn English Hello, everyone. It is my honor to talk with all of you about how to learn English well . I like English very much . I always preview and master the main idea of the lesson before class. In class , I listen carefully , speak loudly and write carefully and take notes if necessary . After class , I do my homework carefully . I watch English movies and listen to English songs . I have booked an English newspaper . It’ s Times English Post , I can learn a lot from it . I am not afraid of remembering the new words because I master many good methods . I hope you work hard at English and make progress every day . That’s all . 十、How I improved my English When I began to learn English, I was poor at it. I was quite worried at that time. Later I 1istened to the teacher attentively in class, and made notes carefully. If I had any question, I asked my English teacher or my classmates for help. Every morning I read the English texts aloud and listened to the English tapes. In the evening, after finishing my homework, I always read some English and magazines. Now I am one of the best students at English in my class. 十一、The importance of English English is the most widely spoken in the world. It’s spoken by most people in the USA, Great Britain, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. It's also very widely used as a foreign language in many other countries of the world. It's widely used for business between different countries. More than three quarters of the information on the Internet is in English, too. It is really a bridge to so much knowledge . English is used by travellers and business people around the world. It's one of the world's most important languages as it is so widely used. That's why more and more people in China are interested in learning English. English is so useful that we must learn it well . Now let’s work hard at it and see who learns it faster and better in our class .十二、I want to be an inventor TVs, telephone, fridges, cars, planes, computers and many other things are important inventions. They have greatly changed our life. Many people have their ideas and wishes. They want to invent some new things for the world. I am one of them. I want to be an inventor in the future, Inventions can bring fun and happiness to our life and make our daily life more convenient. Our life will become better and better. Now I am a high school student. I will try my best to work hard at my lessons to make my dream come true. 十三、I want to be a tour guide I want to be a tour guide because Beijing will host the 2008 Olympic Games. There will be many people to come to China from all over the world. Most of them don’t know Chinese. They want to visit many interesting places in China. I can be one of the guides. I can make much money, too. How happy I will be! So from now on , I must study hard. I am going to learn English every day. I will try my best to make it come true. 十四、I like the Internet The Internet is playing an important part in our daily life. It’s very useful. I often search the Internet for some information. I can read the latest news, do some shopping, and get all kinds of information from it. I can also download the information that I need and I can send e-mails and make telephone calls to my friends on the internet. The most important thing is that I am able to study all my lessons on the Internet. The Internet makes my life more interesting and colorful and it has a wide effect on my study and daily life. I like the internet very much. How about you / Will you have a try ? 十五、The Internet The Internet is becoming more and more important to us. Without it, we can’t do work better. We can go shopping without going out of our houses. And we can listen to music or watch movies on the Internet. It can also help a lot with our study. We can learn much knowledge on different subjects, and get information as soon as possible. But now, some of us work, study or play on the Internet for long time, especially for young people to play computer games. It’s bad for our eyes and health. If we make good use of the Internet, it will be our best friends and help us a lot . 十六、Computer Computer is a wonderful machine. It's a great invention in many years. It develops very quickly. The smallest computer is as big as a note-book. We call it pocket computer. Computer becomes more and more important in many ways. It has touched the lives of everyone, even people in faraway villages. It helps us to do with all kinds of information and we get knowledge from it. It can give us a lot fun. 十七、The importance of water Of all the things we eat and drink, water is the most important. We can live without food for many days, but two or three days without water, usually makes people die. However, not all of people understand this. They keep throwing rubbish into the rivers or lakes . Some factories even pour waste water into the river. As a result, many rivers and lakes have become so dirty that the water is no longer safe for people to drink . Let’s do our best to keep the water clean to save ourselves . 十八、Water Water is very important for our life. Every day we use water to drink, too cook and to wash. Water is necessary for all plants. They need water to grow. People can’t live without water. Plants will die without water. It is important to all living things. However, many people pollute lakes and rivers with waste water, so we must stop some people or some factories from wasting water or polluting water and help keep the water clean. At the same time we should save as much water as possible.十九、I like sports I feel that taking exercise is good for our health. I often felt tired when I was studying before. From this term I keep on running when I get up in the morning. After class I often go to play basketball with my friends. Now I feel much better than before and I never feel tired when I am studying And I improve a lot in my lessons. So please take exercise as often as possible .二十、Introduce yourself My name is Li Lei . I was born in Fuzhou on December 15 ,2000 . I’m studying at Yucai Middle School. I learn Chinese, math, English, physics, chemistry, politics, and so on. I like English best. My favorite sport is football. My hobbies are drawing and computer. I’m very happy to live in a happy family. There are 3 people in my family. My father is a doctor. My mother is a teacher. We love each other very much .二十一、My best friend My best friend is --- He is 15 years old. We are both in the same class. He works very hard. He is never late for school and he does well in all his lessons. He is always ready to help others. My math is very poor, so he often helps me with my math after class. His parents are both teachers. They are very busy, so he often helps do the housework at home. He is a little shorter than me but he is very strong. He likes playing football very much at school. We often play football together and he plays it pretty well . He gets on well with us . Everyone in our class likes him .句子 祈使句:表示请求、命令、建议或劝告等的句子叫祈使句,主语 you 通常省略。 1、祈使句的肯定形式:一般以动词原形开头。 Open the door, please. Don't be late for class. Let me/us Let him/her/them eg.2、祈使句的否定形式:在句首谓语动词前加 Don't。3、说话对象是第一人称和第三人称时,表示建议做某事。 Let's go to school.注意: 1)祈使句 + and/or + 简单句是常用句型 祈使句 + and + 简单句 表示“如果…,就…” 祈使句 + or + 简单句 表示“…否则…” eg. 1.Go down the street,and you'll see a hospital. 2.Be quick,or we'll be late.2)在祈使句后面,常常附加一个问句,使语气更加委婉。 eg.①Tell me about it,will you/won't you? ②Don't tell anyone,will you?③Let's go to school,shall we? ④Let us go out to play for a while,will you? 练习题 1)_____ on the thin ice. It's dangerous. B.Don't skating C.Skate D.Not skateA.Don't skate2)Let's fly the kite on the playground, _____ ______?(附加问句) 3)Please turn down the radio a bit, ____ _____?(附加问句) 句子的分类:由句子结构来讲,可分为三类简单一、简单句:由一个主语(或并列主语)和一个谓语(或并列谓语)构成的句子。 eg. We cleaned the windows and tidied the room.二、并列句:由并列连词 and, but,so,or,for 等把两个或两个以上的简单句连起来的句子。 eg. 1)I come from China and he comes from Japan. 2)Hurry up,or you'll miss the train.3)He looked for it everywhere, but he couldn't find it. 4)She didn't know the answer to the question,so she asked the teacher. 5)He's interested in music while John is interested in sports.三、复合句 A.宾语从句:宾语从句在复合句中作主句的宾语,引导宾语从句的关联词有 that, if/whether, what, who, whose, which, why, when, where, how 等。 1、连接词 1)由连接词 that 引导陈述句,在口语中 that 常省略。 eg. He said that he would like to see the headmaster. 2)由连接词 whether/if 引导一般疑问句,whether 和 if 常可互换,但下列场合一般用 whether. ①介词后的宾语从句:I'm thinking of whether he'll come. ②与 or not 连用:I don't know whether I should go or not. 3)由连接代词 what,who(whom,whose)which 或连接副词 when,where,why,how 引导特殊疑问句。 eg. Do you know who/whom she is waiting for? 2、语序:不管宾语从句是陈述句、一般疑问句或特殊疑问句,都要用陈述句语序,也就是说主谓次序 不能颠倒。连接词+主谓结构 (1).Bill wanted to know who did this. (2).I don't know what's the matter with Bob? (3).I don't know what's wrong with them? 3、时态:一般说来,主从句时态要统一。如果主句是一般现在时,从句可根据需要用其它任何时态; 如果主句是一般过去时,从句应该用相应的过去时态范畴(也就是用一般过去时,过去进行时,过去将 来时,过去完成时) 。 eg.①Lily wanted to know whether her grandma liked the handbag. ②I asked the teacher where we would have the meeting. ③Could you tell me how I can get to the zoo? 如果从句表明的是一个客观事实或真理,那么无论主句是什么时态,从句都只能用一般现在时。 eg. The teacher told us that light travels much faster than sound. 注意:在 think 后的宾语从句,如果需要表示否定意义,一般不在宾语从句中否定, 而是在主句中否定。 eg. I don’t think that English is easy. 练习题: (一) ①How does he get on with his new classmates? Could you tell me? (改为含有宾语从句的复合句) I think that English is not easy. ( 误) Could you tell me how ____ _____ on with his new classmates? ②What is he doing there? Mother didn't know. (改为含有宾语从句的复合句) Mother didn't know what _____ ______doing there. ③Could you tell me ________ they are talking about? A.where B.when C.why D.what④You'd better ask your mother whether is it cheap enough before you try it on. ⑤Excuse me.Could you tell me where ___________? A.is the toilet B.the toilet is C.was the toiletD.the toilet was中考英语书面表达背诵范文(二)一、Great changes in my hometown More than twenty years ago, my hometown was just a small , old and poor town. Most of people were farmers. There were few factories. The people didn’t have enough food to eat and wore old clothes. They had a hard life . Great changes have taken place in the past twenty years . The people have found a lot of ways of making money . Now there are many tall buildings . They are very beautiful . Roads are wide and clean . People can take buses or drive their own cars to go to work . Many people have cell phones and personal computers. People’s living conditions have improved a lot . Thanks to the government’s efforts . my hometown is becoming more and more beautiful .二、Save the earth How to protect the environment has become one of the biggest problems in the world . It’s our duty to protect our environment . No matter where we live , we should do something to keep our neighborhood clean and tidy . We can collect waste paper or other waste things for recycling. We should plant more trees and we should prevent those factories from pouring waste water into rivers, lakes and fields. We shouldn’t leave rubbish everywhere and spit in public places . We mustn’t pick the flowers or step on the grass in public. If everyone tries his best to protect the environment , the world will become much more beautiful and our life will be better and better . 三、Improve our environment Good environment can make people feel happy. To improve the environment means to qualify our life . What should we do to improve our environment ? We should plant more trees . And we should prevent those factories from pouring waste water into rivers , lakes and fields . Whenever we see litter on the ground , we should pick it up and throw it into a dustbin . Don’t spit in public places . Don’t draw on public walls . It’s our duty to keep our earth clean and tidy . 四、Pollution around us In recent years our life is becoming better and better. But our environment is becoming worse and worse. It’s very bad for our life. Now many people have air-conditioners and cars, they produce (give off ) waste gas. More and more trees are being cut down. There are so much sand on the earth (leaving only sand ) . We often see factories pour waste into rivers or lakes. Water in the river is quite dirty. We haven’t enough clean water to drink in cities. Now we are in danger. It’s very necessary and important to protect the environment well. I think if everyone tries his best to protect the environment, the world will become much more beautiful , and our life will be better and better . 五、Make our world more beautiful ! Protecting the environment is becoming more and more important to humans . It’s our duty to take care of the nature around us . Animals and plants are our best friends ., and we should share the world with them . We shouldn’t kill wild animals , and we must protect forests because they are animals’ home . We must plant more trees and grass , they can make the world greener . The more beautiful the world is, the happier lives we will have . Let’s do our best to make the world beautiful. 六、Keep our school clean We are studying in this school. It is our duty to keep it clean and tidy. It is not good to spit in public places, such as in the library, in the class. We shouldn’t leave rubbish here and there. Don’t draw pictures on the wall, they influence the look of our school . We should keep the classroom clean and tidy. And we should do some cleaning often. If everyone tries his best to do something useful for our school, I’m sure our school will be more beautiful .七、My country life I like to live in the countryside. I live in a small village. There is a river near it. Lots of trees are around my house. I can see a lot of farms and birds. There is less noise. The air here is cleaner and fresher. There are fewer cars. I read aloud early in the morning. When it is getting dark, the moon is bright in the sky. It’s very quiet . What a nice place I live in !八、How to learn English well As we know , English has become an international language. It is more popular than any other language in China . English is widely spoken in the world and it is the most useful language around the world . But how to learn it well ? The best way is to use it all the time . If we can talk in English , think in English we can learn it well . At school , we should learn to hear , speak, read and write carefully . We should spend enough time in practicing English . If we keep on working hard at English , we will be able to be good at it one day . 九、How I learn English Hello, everyone. It is my honor to talk with all of you about how to learn English well . I like English very much . I always preview and master the main idea of the lesson before class. In class , I listen carefully , speak loudly and write carefully and take notes if necessary . After class , I do my homework carefully . I watch English movies and listen to English songs . I have booked an English newspaper . It’ s Times English Post , I can learn a lot from it . I am not afraid of remembering the new words because I master many good methods . I hope you work hard at English and make progress every day . That’s all . 十、How I improved my English When I began to learn English, I was poor at it. I was quite worried at that time. Later I 1istened to the teacher attentively in class, and made notes carefully. If I had any question, I asked my English teacher or my classmates for help. Every morning I read the English texts aloud and listened to the English tapes. In the evening, after finishing my homework, I always read some English and magazines. Now I am one of the best students at English in my class. 十一、The importance of English English is the most widely spoken in the world. It’s spoken by most people in the USA, Great Britain, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. It's also very widely used as a foreign language in many other countries of the world. It's widely used for business between different countries. More than three quarters of the information on the Internet is in English, too. It is really a bridge to so much knowledge . English is used by travellers and business people around the world. It's one of the world's most important languages as it is so widely used. That's why more and more people in China are interested in learning English. English is so useful that we must learn it well . Now let’s work hard at it and see who learns it faster and better in our class .十二、I want to be an inventor TVs, telephone, fridges, cars, planes, computers and many other things are important inventions. They have greatly changed our life. Many people have their ideas and wishes. They want to invent some new things for the world. I am one of them. I want to be an inventor in the future, Inventions can bring fun and happiness to our life and make our daily life more convenient. Our life will become better and better. Now I am a high school student. I will try my best to work hard at my lessons to make my dream come true. 十三、I want to be a tour guide I want to be a tour guide because Beijing will host the 2008 Olympic Games. There will be many people to come to China from all over the world. Most of them don’t know Chinese. They want to visit many interesting places in China. I can be one of the guides. I can make much money, too. How happy I will be! So from now on , I must study hard. I am going to learn English every day. I will try my best to make it come true. 十四、I like the Internet The Internet is playing an important part in our daily life. It’s very useful. I often search the Internet for some information. I can read the latest news, do some shopping, and get all kinds of information from it. I can also download the information that I need and I can send e-mails and make telephone calls to my friends on the internet. The most important thing is that I am able to study all my lessons on the Internet. The Internet makes my life more interesting and colorful and it has a wide effect on my study and daily life. I like the internet very much. How about you / Will you have a try ? 十五、The Internet The Internet is becoming more and more important to us. Without it, we can’t do work better. We can go shopping without going out of our houses. And we can listen to music or watch movies on the Internet. It can also help a lot with our study. We can learn much knowledge on different subjects, and get information as soon as possible. But now, some of us work, study or play on the Internet for long time, especially for young people to play computer games. It’s bad for our eyes and health. If we make good use of the Internet, it will be our best friends and help us a lot . 十六、Computer Computer is a wonderful machine. It's a great invention in many years. It develops very quickly. The smallest computer is as big as a note-book. We call it pocket computer. Computer becomes more and more important in many ways. It has touched the lives of everyone, even people in faraway villages. It helps us to do with all kinds of information and we get knowledge from it. It can give us a lot fun.十七、The importance of water Of all the things we eat and drink, water is the most important. We can live without food for many days, but two or three days without water, usually makes people die. However, not all of people understand this. They keep throwing rubbish into the rivers or lakes . Some factories even pour waste water into the river. As a result, many rivers and lakes have become so dirty that the water is no longer safe for people to drink . Let’s do our best to keep the water clean to save ourselves . 十八、Water Water is very important for our life. Every day we use water to drink, too cook and to wash. Water is necessary for all plants. They need water to grow. People can’t live without water. Plants will die without water. It is important to all living things. However, many people pollute lakes and rivers with waste water, so we must stop some people or some factories from wasting water or polluting water and help keep the water clean. At the same time we should save as much water as possible.十九、I like sports I feel that taking exercise is good for our health. I often felt tired when I was studying before. From this term I keep on running when I get up in the morning. After class I often go to play basketball with my friends. Now I feel much better than before and I never feel tired when I am studying And I improve a lot in my lessons. So please take exercise as often as possible .二十、Introduce yourself My name is Li Lei . I was born in Fuzhou on December 15 ,2000 . I’m studying at Yucai Middle School. I learn Chinese, math, English, physics, chemistry, politics, and so on. I like English best. My favorite sport is football. My hobbies are drawing and computer. I’m very happy to live in a happy family. There are 3 people in my family. My father is a doctor. My mother is a teacher. We love each other very much .二十一、My best friend My best friend is --- He is 15 years old. We are both in the same class. He works very hard. He is never late for school and he does well in all his lessons. He is always ready to help others. My math is very poor, so he often helps me with my math after class. His parents are both teachers. They are very busy, so he often helps do the housework at home. He is a little shorter than me but he is very strong. He likes playing football very much at school. We often play football together and he plays it pretty well . He gets on well with us . Everyone in our class likes him .中考英语书面表达背诵范文(二)一、Great changes in my hometown More than twenty years ago, my hometown was just a small , old and poor town. Most of people were farmers. There were few factories. The people didn’t have enough food to eat and wore old clothes. They had a hard life . Great changes have taken place in the past twenty years . The people have found a lot of ways of making money . Now there are many tall buildings . They are very beautiful . Roads are wide and clean . People can take buses or drive their own cars to go to work . Many people have cell phones and personal computers. People’s living conditions have improved a lot . Thanks to the government’s efforts . my hometown is becoming more and more beautiful .二、Save the earth How to protect the environment has become one of the biggest problems in the world . It’s our duty to protect our environment . No matter where we live , we should do something to keep our neighborhood clean and tidy . We can collect waste paper or other waste things for recycling. We should plant more trees and we should prevent those factories from pouring waste water into rivers, lakes and fields. We shouldn’t leave rubbish everywhere and spit in public places . We mustn’t pick the flowers or step on the grass in public. If everyone tries his best to protect the environment , the world will become much more beautiful and our life will be better and better .三、Improve our environment Good environment can make people feel happy. To improve the environment means to qualify our life . What should we do to improve our environment ? We should plant more trees . And we should prevent those factories from pouring waste water into rivers , lakes and fields . Whenever we see litter on the ground , we should pick it up and throw it into a dustbin . Don’t spit in public places . Don’t draw on public walls . It’s our duty to keep our earth clean and tidy .四、Pollution around us In recent years our life is becoming better and better. But our environment is becoming worse and worse. It’s very bad for our life. Now many people have air-conditioners and cars, they produce (give off ) waste gas. More and more trees are being cut down. There are so much sand on the earth (leaving only sand ) . We often see factories pour waste into rivers or lakes. Water in the river is quite dirty. We haven’t enough clean water to drink in cities. Now we are in danger. It’s very necessary and important to protect the environment well. I think if everyone tries his best to protect the environment, the world will become much more beautiful , and our life will be better and better .五、Make our world more beautiful ! Protecting the environment is becoming more and more important to humans . It’s our duty to take care of the nature around us . Animals and plants are our best friends ., and we should share the world with them . We shouldn’t kill wild animals , and we must protect forests because they are animals’ home . We must plant more trees and grass , they can make the world greener . The more beautiful the world is, the happier lives we will have . Let’s do our best to make the world beautiful.六、Keep our school clean We are studying in this school. It is our duty to keep it clean and tidy. It is not good to spit in public places, such as in the library, in the class. We shouldn’t leave rubbish here and there. Don’t draw pictures on the wall, they influence the look of our school . We should keep the classroom clean and tidy. And we should do some cleaning often. If everyone tries his best to do something useful for our school, I’m sure our school will be more beautiful .七、My country life I like to live in the countryside. I live in a small village. There is a river near it. Lots of trees are around my house. I can see a lot of farms and birds. There is less noise. The air here is cleaner and fresher. There are fewer cars. I read aloud early in the morning. When it is getting dark, the moon is bright in the sky. It’s very quiet . What a nice place I live in !八、How to learn English well As we know , English has become an international language. It is more popular than any other language in China . English is widely spoken in the world and it is the most useful language around the world . But how to learn it well ? The best way is to use it all the time . If we can talk in English , think in English we can learn it well . At school , we should learn to hear , speak, read and write carefully . We should spend enough time in practicing English . If we keep on working hard at English , we will be able to be good at it one day . 九、How I learn English Hello, everyone. It is my honor to talk with all of you about how to learn English well . I like English very much . I always preview and master the main idea of the lesson before class. In class , I listen carefully , speak loudly and write carefully and take notes if necessary . After class , I do my homework carefully . I watch English movies and listen to English songs . I have booked an English newspaper . It’ s Times English Post , I can learn a lot from it . I am not afraid of remembering the new words because I master many good methods . I hope you work hard at English and make progress every day . That’s all .十、How I improved my English When I began to learn English, I was poor at it. I was quite worried at that time. Later I 1istened to the teacher attentively in class, and made notes carefully. If I had any question, I asked my English teacher or my classmates for help. Every morning I read the English texts aloud and listened to the English tapes. In the evening, after finishing my homework, I always read some English and magazines. Now I am one of the best students at English in my class.十一、The importance of English English is the most widely spoken in the world. It’s spoken by most people in the USA, Great Britain, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. It's also very widely used as a foreign language in many other countries of the world. It's widely used for business between different countries. More than three quarters of the information on the Internet is in English, too. It is really a bridge to so much knowledge . English is used by travellers and business people around the world. It's one of the world's most important languages as it is so widely used. That's why more and more people in China are interested in learning English. English is so useful that we must learn it well . Now let’s work hard at it and see who learns it faster and better in our class .十二、I want to be an inventor TVs, telephone, fridges, cars, planes, computers and many other things are important inventions. They have greatly changed our life. Many people have their ideas and wishes. They want to invent some new things for the world. I am one of them. I want to be an inventor in the future, Inventions can bring fun and happiness to our life and make our daily life more convenient. Our life will become better and better. Now I am a high school student. I will try my best to work hard at my lessons to make my dream come true.十三、I want to be a tour guide I want to be a tour guide because Beijing will host the 2008 Olympic Games. There will be many people to come to China from all over the world. Most of them don’t know Chinese. They want to visit many interesting places in China. I can be one of the guides. I can make much money, too. How happy I will be! So from now on , I must study hard. I am going to learn English every day. I will try my best to make it come true.十四、I like the Internet The Internet is playing an important part in our daily life. It’s very useful. I often search the Internet for some information. I can read the latest news, do some shopping, and get all kinds of information from it. I can also download the information that I need and I can send e-mails and make telephone calls to my friends on the internet. The most important thing is that I am able to study all my lessons on the Internet. The Internet makes my life more interesting and colorful and it has a wide effect on my study and daily life. I like the internet very much. How about you / Will you have a try ?十五、The Internet The Internet is becoming more and more important to us. Without it, we can’t do work better. We can go shopping without going out of our houses. And we can listen to music or watch movies on the Internet. It can also help a lot with our study. We can learn much knowledge on different subjects, and get information as soon as possible. But now, some of us work, study or play on the Internet for long time, especially for young people to play computer games. It’s bad for our eyes and health. If we make good use of the Internet, it will be our best friends and help us a lot .十六、Computer Computer is a wonderful machine. It's a great invention in many years. It develops very quickly. The smallest computer is as big as a note-book. We call it pocket computer. Computer becomes more and more important in many ways. It has touched the lives of everyone, even people in faraway villages. It helps us to do with all kinds of information and we get knowledge from it. It can give us a lot fun. 十七、The importance of water Of all the things we eat and drink, water is the most important. We can live without food for many days, but two or three days without water, usually makes people die. However, not all of people understand this. They keep throwing rubbish into the rivers or lakes . Some factories even pour waste water into the river. As a result, many rivers and lakes have become so dirty that the water is no longer safe for people to drink . Let’s do our best to keep the water clean to save ourselves .十八、Water Water is very important for our life. Every day we use water to drink, too cook and to wash. Water is necessary for all plants. They need water to grow. People can’t live without water. Plants will die without water. It is important to all living things. However, many people pollute lakes and rivers with waste water, so we must stop some people or some factories from wasting water or polluting water and help keep the water clean. At the same time we should save as much water as possible.十九、I like sports I feel that taking exercise is good for our health. I often felt tired when I was studying before. From this term I keep on running when I get up in the morning. After class I often go to play basketball with my friends. Now I feel much better than before and I never feel tired when I am studying And I improve a lot in my lessons. So please take exercise as often as possible .二十、Introduce yourself My name is Li Lei . I was born in Fuzhou on December 15 ,2000 . I’m studying at Yucai Middle School. I learn Chinese, math, English, physics, chemistry, politics, and so on. I like English best. My favorite sport is football. My hobbies are drawing and computer. I’m very happy to live in a happy family. There are 3 people in my family. My father is a doctor. My mother is a teacher. We love each other very much .二十一、My best friend My best friend is --- He is 15 years old. We are both in the same class. He works very hard. He is never late for school and he does well in all his lessons. He is always ready to help others. My math is very poor, so he often helps me with my math after class. His parents are both teachers. They are very busy, so he often helps do the housework at home. He is a little shorter than me but he is very strong. He likes playing football very much at school. We often play football together and he plays it pretty well . He gets on well with us . Everyone in our class likes him .学校介绍,Dear Mr Smith I was so pleased to hear from you and I am writing to tell you something about my schoo l. You are right.Quite a few changes have taken place here.On one side of the road there's a new classroom building. On the other side,where the playground used to be,now stands anot her new building-our library.In it there are all kinds of books,newspapers and magazines.The pl ayground is now in front of the school.We have also planted a lot of trees in and around the s chool.I hope you come and see for yourself (亲自) some day. Best wishes, Yours, Li Huaflower survivedMrs Wang decided to make a trip to Beijing.When she told her son about her decision,he wa s so overjoyed that he jumped up.They began to pack their luggage.When the day came,the s on became worried,for noboday would take care of his flowers.They would die if they were not watered.Suddenly a good idea came to his mind. &Mum&,he said to his mother, &we can use a piece of cloth to take care of the flowers&. He showed her mother what he meant by putting o ne end of the cloth into the basin, full of water,and the other end into the flower pot. Three days later,when they came back from Beijing, the flowers were still alive and even s tarted to bloom.外宾学生团访问Dear friends, May I have your attention,please? I have an announcement to make.A student touring grou p from Australia is coming to visit our school on Friday afternoon,April 12.Our guests will arrive at 2:00 p.m.and leave at 6:00 p.m. We are going to hold a meeting to welcome them on the playground at 2:10 p.m..Everybody is required to attend it on time.After that,they will be shown around our classroom building,lab building,library,school-run factory and swimming-pool.Last of al l,a get-together will be given in the auditorium.There will be singing,dancing,music,games and e xchange of gifts.Please take an active part in it. That's all.Thank you. 推荐信 Dear Sir, I take pleasure in recommending to you my friend Li Ming,who is now studying physics in California University in the U.S. Li Ming was born on July 15,1974 in Beijing.He graduated from Xisi Primary School in 198 6.From 1986 to 1992 he studied in No. 4 Middle School,where he got high scores in maths,ph ysics and chemistry and was fond of literature and art.In 1992,he entered Beijing University,maj oring in physics.He graduaged with high honours in 1996 and was admitted to California Univer sity for advanced studies.As result of his excellent work he has got his doctor's degree this ye ar.He enjoys excellent health and is ready to work hard for the motherland.I should be most gr ateful if you favorably consider my recommendation. Looking forward to receiving your early reply. Yours truly, Wang Li 学生阅读室守则 Dear friends, May I have your attention,please? I have an announcement to make.I'm from Class 6,Senio r Grade 3.I'm in charge of the students'reading-room.The new reading-room will soon be opene d to you.All of you are welcome to it. I hope you'll take care of the magazines, books and newspapers.Don't make them dirty.Whi le reading,please keep quiet.Remember to put away the books,newspapers and magazines after your reading.Don't take them out without special permission.Please keep it clean and tidy.Don't spit on it. Spring Festival Chinese Lunar New Year,or Spring Festival falls on January 1st according to the lunar calendar, usually around the late January or early February.As the start of spring as well as a new year,i t is the most important celebration of the year.Each family get reunited during the New Year.On the Eve,there is a big dinner for the family when each member return to get together. The biggest New Year's party is held on CCTV.Hundreds of people gather there,meanwhile millions of others all over the country were sitting in front of the screen to watch excellent per formances for more than four hours continuously.The bell strike twelve at midnight to welcome t he coming of the New Year or Spring.People start to set off firecraks and say &Happy New Ye ar& to each other. 出游邀请 Dear Mr Eric, I came to see you this morning but it so happened that you were out.So I have to leave t his note to you. I'm so glad to tell you that after raining so many days,it is said to be fine this Sunday.The refore some of my friends and I have decided to go for an outing.We'll meet at the gate of the Forest Park at 8:30 a.m.Then we'll go climbing and have some games.We'll have a picnic.In t he afternoon we'll go boating in the river nearby.If possible,we'll go to pick some wild fruits.I'm sure we'll take some photos,too.Will you join us? We'll be very happy if you will.Ring me up be fore 5 p.m.,please. Your, Wang Gang 房间布局介绍I live in a flat.When you go in you come into the hall.The toilet is on the left and the bathroom is on the right.There are two doors in front of you.The door on the left leads to a bedroom.The door on the right leads to a living room.When you go into the living room there are two doors on the right.The first door leads to the kitchen.The second door leads to the dining room.There is also another door on the left near the end of the living room.This door leads to the second bedroom.There is a balcony in front of the living room and the second bedroom. 旅游日记Early in the morning,we all set off for the beach.We took a lot of pictures on the way.By noon we arrived at the hotel.After having lunch there we went to the beach.We were so tired that we spent the whole afternoon lying on the beach and swimming a lot.On the way back to the hotel,we went shopping for presents.In the evening it rained.We all stayed in the hotel and played table tennis.We had a good time today.介绍自己的城市和家乡Ladies and gentlemen, Welcome to GuTian, now let me introduce our city ― GuTian to you. GuTian is a city with a long history. It is in the southeast of Fujian and 128kilometres away from Fuzhou. It has a population of 30,000. There are many places of interest in GuTian, such as Linshuigong,?Cuiping Lake and so o n. Cuiping Lake is a beautiful place. The water is clean and not polluted. There are all kinds o f fish in it. You can go boating, go fishing and have a picnic there. It is really a good place to spend your holiday. I hope you can enjoy yourselves in GuTian. Thank you. 个人介绍(学生)Hu Kaili,a girl o f 16,has been living in Beijing ever since she was born in 1982.She now lives at 381 Fucheng Road of the city.At the age of 6 in 1988,she went to school at Guanghui Primary School.Six years later,she graduated from the school and became a middle school student at Xiahua Middle School in Beijing.She is now still studying there.Kaili likes sports.She often plays basketball after school,goes swimming in summer and skating in winter.As a result,she enjoys good health.Kaili has a hobby.She has been collecting stamps for years. 关于交通方式 谈谈你对骑自行车与开小汽车两种交通方式的看法及你通常采用的方式。 There are many kinds of vehicles, such as riding bicycles, driving cars. Which kind of vehi cles do you like? I like riding bicycles.I think riding bicycles is better than driving cars because it saves money and energy. It can avoid air pollution. It has low cost. The bicycle needs less s pace.Riding bicycles can make us feel tired, but it let us keep fit.Driving cars saves more time than riding bicycles.But it has high cost. It can cause air pollution. It needs more place than th e bicycle. What do you think of ? Healthy eating habitsAs we know, food gives us energy. We must have enough food to keep us healthy. If we choose right food, we can have healthy eating habits. We should eat more fruit and vegetables instead of biscuits, hamburgers,Beijing roast duck and so on We should eat fewer snacks and candies. Different foods help us in different ways.We should have different kinds of foods, such as fruit, vegetables, grains , eggs, milk, meat, fish and so on We should do exercise more often, so we can become healthier.My Favorite FoodThere are many different kinds of food. My favorite food is fried rice.In China, most of the peo ple in the south eat rice. And I like fried rice best. It’s really delicious. When I go home from school, I am always hungry. At that time I alwa ys make fried rice by myself. I often cook it carefully and it is so delicious. It makes me happy. After eating it, I am not hungry any more. Fried rice is my favorite. My Favorite Sport I like sports very much, such as running, skating, playing basketball. But swimming is my favori te sport . When I was six years old, my parents often took me to a swimming pool . They taught m e how to swim. They told me not to be afraid of water , and told me to jump into water bravel y. Later I became very interesting in swimming. Swimming is really very interesting .If you swim in the water, you will look like a lovely fish . Great fun. .I'm sure you will feel very happy. An d the most important thing is , if you swim, you’ll be strong. By the way, I took part in the swimming match last week in our town.?I?was the winner. D ear friends, swimming is really very good for us. Let’s enjoy swimming . 介绍你喜欢的电影I like movies very much. My favorite movie is “Love Me Once More, Mom”.This is a moving story about a mother and her son. The son?was lost one day and the mother was so worriedthat she looked for him everywhere,but she couldn’t find him She was very sad and almost went mad. I think it is a wonderful movie. It is so moving and sad that I ever cried over and over again. How I wish to watch it again.描述近一周的天气状况 It's going to be sunny on next Monday, has a highest temperature of 9 degree and a lowest of 5 degree . And it continues to be pretty good on Tuesday, has a highest temperature of 12 d egree and possiblly a lowest temperature of 6 degree. But Wendsday is going to be a little win dy, and getting cold. Highest temperature of 4 degree, lowest of -1 degree. And it will get cold er and colder. Thursday is going to be cloudy, a highest temperature of 2 degree, a lowest te mperature of -5. On Friday, it's going to rain. Also very windy, so better put on some warm clo th for that day. A highest temperature of -5 degree, a lowest temperature of -10 degree. 2、天气预报(Weather Forecast) Let''s take a look at the weather in Shanxi Province for the next 24 hours. Taiyuan would be cloudy at the time with the temperature from eighteen to twenty-eight. A strong wind would reach Datong, which could cause much rain, The temperature would be sixteen to twenty-six. Y angquan would be sunny with the highest temperature of thirty degree. Linfen would be windy and its temperature would be twenty-three to thirty-two. We would have a sunny and hot day i n Yuncheng. Its temperature would stay between twenty-eight to thirty-four.(福建泉州)初中的学习生涯即将结束了。三年来,在你获取知识的同时,你的外貌,兴趣爱好,习惯… 都有了一定的改变吧!请你一定以(How I Change)为题,写一篇短文,告诉我们你的变化好吗?字数在 80 词左右。 温馨提示:1.短文中请勿使用真实姓名、地点或所在学校名称。2.这些词汇也许对你有帮助:hobby, habit, used to, enjoy oneself3.短文开头已经为你写好(字数不计入总数),请你接着往下写。 How I Change My life has changed a lot in the past three years. … 范文两篇:How I ChangeMy life has changed a lot in the past three years. When I was in Grade 7, I was a short and shy girl with long hair. I often listen to music at home. But now I like to make friends and take part in all kinds of activities. I prefer running with my classmates. So I'm becoming much healthier than before. Not only my parents but also my teachers are satisfied with me. How I Change My life has changed a lot in the past three years. I was fat and short when I came to the middle school. At that time I was interested in computer games and I spent most of time on i t. My parents were worried about me. Now, I like sports and I often play football with my classmates after school. So I become t aller and stronger than before. I like reading, too. I usually go to the library to read some inter esting books. Good habits help me to study better and keep healthier.回顾初中三年成长过程,你一定有很多感受,从学习, 生活,爱好等方面作出自我评价 ( 毕业 回顾评 价) I have studied in my middle school for three years. I have learned a lot. I have learned no t only how to make friends but also how to talk to others. I have many hobbies. I like sports. I often play basketball, football and volleyball with my friends. Football is my favorite. Of all my subjects, I do best in English and Chinese. But my math and physics are a little weak. I think I will try my best to learn them well. I hope I can study in No.1 High School. 中考英语作文范文 1-5 1 May I have your attention, please? I have an announcement to make. The Students’ Union is going to hold a party on Saturday evening, August 15, to welcome our friends from the Uni ted States. The party will be held in the roof garden of the Main Building (主搂) .It will begin a t 7:30 p.m. There will be music, dancing, singing, games and exchange of gifts. Will everybody please bring along a small gift for this purpose? Remember to wrap it up, sign your name an d write a few words of good wishes ( 祝愿). Don’t forget: 7:30 Saturday evening, roof garden, Main Building. There’s sure to be a lot of fun. Everybody is welcome. 2 Dear Peter, We’re so glad you’re coming to join us on Sunday. Here is how you can find us. We’ll ha ve our picnic }

我要回帖

更多关于 上一篇露脸52p 下一篇 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信