登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢【图文】Welcome
Nanjing金融0902杜璇_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
Nanjing金融0902杜璇
大小:1.13MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢His father to Nanjing. He back next week. A. has been, is B has been, will be C. has gone, is D. has gone, will be 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
His father _____ to Nanjing. He _____ back next week.A.&&&&has been, is&& B has been, will be C. has gone, is& D.has gone, will be&
【答案】D【解析】略&
科目:初中英语
来源:2011年黑龙江省牡丹江市中考英语试卷
题型:阅读理解
Mr. Hunt came from a poor family.He had three brothers and two sisters. His father worked hard but wasn’t paid much. And his mother did all the housework at home. Theywere both able but they couldn’t get enough money for theirfamily.Mr. Hunt was in school for onlythree years and he had to stop to help his parents though he was good at hislessons. When he was sixteen, he came to the city and began to work in a smallfactory. He learned from an old worker and became a skilled worker. The oldworker liked him and married his daughter to him. The young man did not havehis own house and had to live with his parents-in-law. His mother-in-law alwaysthought he was poor and often chattered. So the young man tried to saveeverything and hoped to have his own house.It was one fine Sunday. The oldwoman wanted to have a picnic on the top of the hill. She told Mr. Hunt todrive her car. But sometimes she told him to turn left and sometimes to turnright. The young man had to listen to her. At a crossing the lights were redbut she made him turn left. The policeman stopped them and told the young manto give his license to him.“If I did wrong, sir,” said Mr. Hunt, “It was my mother-in-law’sfault(过错). Shewas driving the car though she sat behind me!”1.The Hunts were poor because ____. &&&&&& A.they were lazy B. they were too weak to work&&&&&& C.they couldn’t make enough moneyD. they weren’t able enough2.Mr. Hunt left the school because ____. &&&&&& A.he didn’t like studying&&&&&&&&&& B.his family was poor&&&&&& C.he wasn’t clever&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.he hoped to stay at home3.____, so the old man married his daughter tohim. &&&&&& A.Mr. Hunt became a skilled worker& B. Mr. Hunt was friendly to him&&&&&& C.Mr. Hunt was paid much in the factory&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Mr. Hunt worked for six yearsthere4.The old woman was ____ to Mr. Hunt. &&&&&& A.good&&&&&&&&&& B. bad&&&&&&&&&&&& C.friendly&&&&&&&& D. useless5.Which of the following is wrong?&&&&&& A.The old woman herself drove the car that day. &&&&&& B.It was the old woman’s fault. &&&&&& C.Mr. Hunt hated his mother-in-law. &&& D.The old woman told Mr. Hunt to run the red lights.&
来源:2011年四川省绵阳市中考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:完型填空
&YoYo Ma was born in 1955 to Chineseparents living in Paris. He began to study the cello with his father at four. Ayear later, when he was &&&&36& &yearsold, he gave his first concert. The family soon moved to New York, America. Laterhe joined Julliard School, a school &&37& &giftedmusicians. He went to Harvard University to study music and graduated in 1976.&&& YoYo soonbecame famous for his concerts. He always tries to play the cello with musicfrom different countries like Brazil and China. He wrote &&38&&for the film Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. It sounds brilliant.&&& YoYo is sometimesforgetful. He once &&39& &his cello in a taxi in NewYork. He was really& 40& &because it’s worth US $2,000,000.Thetaxi driver took it to a police station. YoYo was very thankful.1.A. four&&&&&&&&&&B. five&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. six&&&&&&&&&&& D. seven2.A. for&&&&&&&&&&&B. as&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. by&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. with3.A. astory&&&&&&&&& B. anarticle&&&&&&&&& C. music&&&&&&&&&&D. a poem4.A. forgot&&&&&&&&&B. remembered&&&&&&& C. missed&&&&&&&&&&&&D. left5.A. excited&&&&&&&B. worried&&&&&&&&&&& C.lonely&&&&&&&&& D. bored&
来源:2014届重庆万州区岩口复兴学校初一下学期半期反馈英语试卷(解析版)
题型:完型填空
My friend Tony is an American &&41&. He is ten years old. He lives&42&&his familyin China now. There are &&43&&& his mother Mrs. Green, his father Mr. Green and his little sister Amy.He has a white cat. &&44&&name is Betty. Look!Amy is playing &&45&&Betty.His father, Mr. Green, is watc&hing TV. His mother is doing housework. Whatabout Tony? He is doing &&46 &&Chinese homework. Hecan't &&47&Chinese well, but he likes Chinese very much.Tony's &&&&&&&&&48 &&worksin a TV station. His father works in a school as an &&49&&teacher.Tony and his sister &&50 &&to the same school.
8.A. father&&&&&B.mother&&&&&C.sister&&&&&&& D brother
A.Chinese
B.Japanese
C.English
D.Australian
来源:学年江苏省江都市九年级下学期期中考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
A Manchester teenager has received a phone bill (账单)for over &450 after sending 3 ,500 text messages in just one month.Tony Russell has had his new mobile phone for onlythree months, but now his father, Lionel, has taken it away.He's been asking me for a mobile for years because allhis friends have got one,“ explained Lionel. &I finally boughtone for his birthday because he's been doing so well at school, but he and hisfriends are crazy (疯狂的)about sending text messages. They do itall the time. They even text each other from different sides of the school playground.Tony said, &I thought texting was much cheaperthan phoning, so I've been texting my friends all day long and even into theearly hours of the morning. I've been going to bed at 2 : 00 most nights. Sometimes my hand hurt because Ipressed the buttons so much, but I was having such good fun that I couldn'tstop!&His father said,&! have forgiven him, but I amangry with the phone company as they are encouraging this crazy behaviour.& He has made his son promise to pay back the money, so Tony has beenworking on Saturdays. He has found a job in a shoe shop. &I think it willtake me about a year to clear this debt(债务),&he said.A Xiangtan teenager has received a phone bill for over350 yuan after sending 3,500 text messages in just one month.Tan Wei has had his new mobile phone for only threemonths, but now his father has taken itawayHe's been asking me for a mobile for years because allhis friends have got one,& explained Tan Wei's father. &I finallybought one for his birthday because he's been doing so well at school, but heand his friends are crazy about sending text messages They do it all the time.&Tan Wei said, &I thoughttexting was muchcheaper than phoning, so I've been texting my friends all day long and eveninto the early hours of the morning, Sometimes my Angers hurt because I pressedthe buttons(按键)so much, but I was having such good funthat l couldn’t I stop!”His father said, “I am angry with the phone company asthey are encouraging this crazy behaviour.' He has made his son promise to payback the money, so Tan Wei has been working on Saturdays He has found apan-time job in a shoe shop 'I think it will take me about half a year to clearthis debt(债务)he said.1.Tan Wei got the mobile phone because_____A he's been asking for it for yearsB. all his friends have got oneC he's been doing well at school2.The underlined word &texting&probably means_____A. 读课文 B. 短信 C. 发邮件3.When he sent text messages, Tan Wei_______ .A, made friends at schoolB. got himself injuredC .felt quite happy4.How much money does Tan Wei get for his job everymonth?A. About 40 yuan &B. About 60 yuan &C. About80 yuan&
来源:2014届辽宁省初一4月月考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单词拼写
根据句意和首字母提示完成单词1.His father works in a h___________ as adoctor.2.We have to wear a u___________, so wedon’t have to worry about out clothes every day.3.Don’t play near the street, it’s tood___________.4.At the b____________ of this month, mycousin starts to work in a bank.5.Jim wants mort meat and bread, because hefeels pretty h___________.6.Hainan and Guangdong are s____________ ofour country.7.Mr. Lee is new here, so we need to meethim at the a___________ tomorrow.8.Tom is much taller than me and he sitsb___________ me in class.9.Many people go to the r_____________ tohave dinner. The food there is so nice .10.The old man likes walking in the parknear by d____________ the day.&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号一.用所给动词的适当形式填空. 1.He _______(can) write two years ago. 2.I _______(see) him last Sunday. 3.- Did you go to Nanjing last winter holiday? -Yes, I ______(go) -
ppt download
一.用所给动词的适当形式填空. 1.He _______(can) write two years ago. 2.I _______(see) him last Sunday. 3.- Did you go to Nanjing last winter holiday? -Yes, I ______(go)
Advertisements
Advertisements
一.用所给动词的适当形式填空. 1.He _______(can) write two years ago. 2.I _______(see) him last Sunday. 3.- Did you go to Nanjing last winter holiday? -Yes, I ______(go) there with my sister. 4.My mother ______(do) shopping yesterday. 5.Liu Tao and Mike ________(fly) kites in the park last Saturday. 6.The king _________(eat) an ice cream just now. 7.I bought a book and my friend _______(take) it away. 8.Grandpa ________(read) news to us last Monday. could saw went did flew ate took read
二. 根据句意及首字母提示完成下列句子. 1.Now, we can m_______ friends all over the world on the Internet. 2.The lesson goes on, but Sam is still l______ out of the window. 3.- Can you s______ it, Mike? - T-u-e-s-d-a-y. 4.Two days ago, I w______ a letter to my friend. 5.Su Yang has a________ ________( 移动电话) and she can call people __________( 随处, 到处) 6.Where were the boys ____________( 那时 )? ake ooking pell rote mobile phone anywhere then
三. 按要求改写下列句子. 1.The egg is on the table. ( 对画线部分提问 ) ________ ________ the egg? 2.It&s Saturday today. ( 对画线部分提问) _________ _________ is it today? 3.She could do many things. ( 改为否定句 ) She _________ do many things. 4.train, invented, British, the, the(.) ( 连词成句) _______________________________. 5.angry, get, Mrs Brown, does (?) ( 连词成句) _______________________________ 6.isn&t, my, on, cousin, holiday (.) ( 连词成句) _______________________________. Where is What day couldn&t The British invented the train Does Mrs Brown get angry? My cousin isn&t on holiday
四. 根据中文意思写出相应的单词或词组. 1.I can ________ _________ ( 造句 ) now. 2.Yang Ling is _________ ________( 朝 外看) of the window. 3. Boys and girls, please ________ ______( 听 --- 说话 )me. 4. Now we can use the _________ ______( 移动电话, 手机 ) to call people. 5. My mother and my aunt ________ ________( 购物 ) every week. make sentences looking out listen to mobile phones do shopping
五. 选择填空 ( ) 1. _____Ben and Tom the same age? A. DoB. Are C. is ( ) 2. She can make sentences _____&spell&. A. useB. with C. of ( ) 3. Mr Green is an English teacher. ____teaches _____English. A. He; weB. H usC. He; us ( ) 4. Two yeas ago, he ______read, but he _____write. A. couldn&t; couldn&tB. can&t C. could, couldn&t B B C C
( ) 5. The boy waits ______my answer. A. forB. toC. of ( ) 6. I _____a kite with Liu Tao yesterday. A. am flyingB. flewC. was fly ( ) 7. Now we&re in class. Su Hai and Su Yang are talking. Miss Li_____ angry. A. gotB. gettingC. gets ( ) 8. ______Monday ______Friday, we have six lessons every day. A. F toB. F withC. To; from ( ) 9. &Today is Monday. What day is tomorrow? - It&s _______ A. TuesdayB. ThursdayC. Monday A B C A A
( ) 10. One ______ ago, I couldn&t buy things on the Internet. A. yearsB. monthsC. year 六. 用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空. 1.Do you have ______(some) honey? 2.The British _______ (invent) the train. 3.My sister _______(be) a student two years ago. 4.I _______(eat) many cakes yesterday. 5.Now everything goes _______(good). 6.I _______(buy) many things on the Internet two days ago. C any invented was ate well bought
7. She often _______( do) shopping on weekends. 8.Now he _______(make) friends on the Internet. 9.I ______(get) up at 6:00 every day. 10.My brother _______ (cannot) write ten years ago. 七. 按要求改写下列句子 1.Tom goes to school by bike every morning. ( 改为一般过去时 ) Tom ______ _____school by bike yesterday morning. 2.There was some milk in the bottle. ( 改为一般疑问句) ______there ______milk in the bottle? 3.Grandma used a mobile phone last year. ( 对画线部分提问 ) does makes get couldn&t went to Wasany What did Grandma use last year?
4.It&s Thursday today. ( 对画线部分提问 ) 5.at, he, used, call, home, the, telephone, to, people (.) ( 连词成句) What day is today? He used the telephone at home to call people.}

我要回帖

更多关于 nanjing massacre 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信