用知识赚钱
阅读已结束,下载本文需要
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,同时保存到云知识,更方便管理
加入VIP
还剩13页未读,
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢句子翻译1.这所学校将会在什么时候被创办? 2.废料过去常常被粗心地扔进河里. 3.你梦想成为一个大明星是不明智的. 4.他够友好通过书信与我们保持联系. 5.直到最终失败了我们才意识到培训的重要性.   题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
句子翻译(15分)1.这所学校将会在什么时候被创办?_____________________________________________________________________________2.废料过去常常被粗心地扔进河里。_____________________________________________________________________________3.你梦想成为一个大明星是不明智的。_____________________________________________________________________________4.他够友好通过书信与我们保持联系。_____________________________________________________________________________5.直到最终失败了我们才意识到培训的重要性。_____________________________________________________________________________ 
1.When will the school be set up?2.Waste used to be thrown into rivers carelessly.3.It's not wise of you to dream of being a big star.4.He is kind enough to keep in touch with us by writing letters.5.We didn't realize the importance of training until we failed at last.【解析】试题分析:1.2.3.……的。”否定形式在be动词后加not。4.……”,enough修饰形容词要放到形容词的后面。Keep in touch with“和……保持联系”。5.……时候才……”,at last“最后”。考点:句子翻译。
练习册系列答案
科目:初中英语
来源:2015届江苏省盐城市八年级下学期第一次月考英语卷(解析版)
题型:书面表达
假如你是Simon,你住在Blue Sky City,在过去的十年里,Blue Sky City发生了巨大的变化:马路、环境、生活、交通……,这种变化既带来了好处也带来了许多麻烦……(字数不得少于80字)Blue Sky City: Past and present        ______________________ 
来源:2015届江苏省盐城市八年级上期末英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单项填空
—__________ is the weather in Nanjing today? —It’s windy and cold.A. WhatB. WhyC. WhenD. How 
来源:2015届江苏省苏州市高新区八年级下期末英语试卷(解析版)
题型:书面表达
书面表达(满分20分)将短文写在答题卷指定的区域内。你班计划举行一次以“The best present”为话题的英文主题班会课,老师要求每位同学写一篇短文,分享各自心目中的“最好礼物”,内容包括以下几个方面:·你收到或送出的最好礼物是什么;·礼物背后的小故事;·该礼物的意义或启示。The best presentWhat's the best present in my eyes?   注意:1.词数80。短文要点表达不分先后,可适当发挥,使短文连贯、通顺;开头已为你写好,不计入总词数:2.短文中不要出现具体的学校姓名和人名。 
来源:2015届江苏省苏州市相城区八年级下期末英语试卷(解析版)
- We can save water by taking shorter showers.-_______, turning off the tap when brushing teeth is also a good way.A. However B. MoreoverC. Otherwise D. For example 
来源:2015届江苏省苏州市工业园区八年级3月调研考试英语试卷(解析版)
---Would you like to watch Painted Skin Ⅱ with me?
---Certainly. I don't mind seeing again although I_______ it twice.A. saw B. was seeing C. have seenD. see 
来源:2015届江苏省苏州市工业园区八年级3月调研考试英语试卷(解析版)
We spend as much time as we can _______ English.A. read B. to read C. reading D. have read 
来源:2015届江苏省苏州市八年级下期末模拟英语试卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
A friend of mine named Paul received a car from his brother as a Christmas present. On Christmas Eve when Paul came out of his office, a boy was walking around the shining car. "Is this your car, Paul?" he asked.Paul answered, "Yes, my brother gave it to me for Christmas." The boy was surprised. "You mean your brother gave it to you and it cost you nothing? Boy, I wish..."He hesitated.Of course Paul knew what he was going to wish for. He was going to wish he had a brother like that. But what the boy said surprised Paul greatly."I wish," the boy went on, "that I could be a brother like that." Paul looked at the boy in surprise. and then he said again, "Would you like to take a ride in my car?""Oh yes, I'd love to."After a short ride, the boy turned and with his eyes shining, said, "Paul, would you mind driving in front of my house?"Paul smiled a little. He thought he knew what the boy wanted. He wanted to show his neighbors that he could ride home in a big car. But Paul was wrong again. "Will you stop where those two steps are?" the boy asked.He ran up to the steps. Then in a short while Paul heard him coming back, but he was not coming fast. He was carrying his little crippled (残疾) brother. He sat him down on the step and pointed to the car."There he is, Buddy, just like I told you upstairs. His brother gave it to him for Christmas and it didn't cost him a cent. And someday I'm going to give you one just like that…then you can see for yourself all the nice things in the Christmas window that I've been trying to tell you about."Paul got out and lifted the boy to the front seat of his car. The shining-eyed older brother climbed in beside him and the three of them began an unforgettable holiday ride.1.The boy was very surprised when _______.A. Paul received an expensive car B. Paul told him about the carC. he saw the shining car D. he was walking around the car2.From the story we can see the boy _______.A. wished to give his brother a carB. wanted Paul's brother to give him a carC. wished he could have a brother like Paul'sD. wished Paul could be a brother like that3.We can infer (推断) from the story that _______.A. Paul couldn't understand the boyB. the boy had a deep love for his brotherC. the boy wished to have a rich brotherD. the boy's wish came true in the end4.The best title(标题) of the story is .A. A Christmas Present B. A BoyC. A Brother Like That D. An Unforgettable Holiday Ride 
来源:2015届江苏省苏州市八年级下期末模拟英语试卷(解析版)
-Can you show me _______ to use this kind of camera?-Sorry, I don't know, _______.A. either B. too C. too
D. either 
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号函电句子翻译1_百度文库
您的浏览器Javascript被禁用,需开启后体验完整功能,
赠送免券下载特权
10W篇文档免费专享
部分付费文档8折起
每天抽奖多种福利
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
函电句子翻译1
&&课后句子翻译
阅读已结束,下载本文需要
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢豆丁微信公众号
君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
大学英语1重点句子翻译
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
大学英语1重点句子翻译
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='http://www.docin.com/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口}

我要回帖

更多关于 汉译英在线翻译句子 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信