关于英语俱乐部报道一则英语新闻作文野生动物园的英语作文

写一篇去野生动物园的英文作文
Many wild animals are facing the danger of extinction,because the environment that they are living in has changed greatly.For example,with the developmet of cities,the using of insecticide and serious pollution,their living areas have become narrowcr and narrower.Many of the wild animals,now are confronted with food crisis.At the same time,man is killing off species just for getting their fur,skin,horns,teeth and meat.Saving Land for Endangered Animals There is only so much land on the earth,and so what we can do with it is limited.Some people believe that human needs for farmland,housing and industry should come first,while others believe that some land should be set aside for endangered animals.I am of the opinion that we should reserve some land for the world’s animals for the following reasons.First,mankind’s need for land is constantly growing.If the demand is not checked in some way,humans will eventually develop all of the earth’s available land.At that time,mankind will have no more room to grow,and all the wild animals will have disappeared,as well as other valuable resources.Second,humans are able to innovate and can use the land that they already possess in more efficient ways.Animals are unable to do this.Once their land is taken away from them they will die.Third and last,endangered animals are an important part of the biodiversity of our planet.If they disappear,we cannot predict what the effect will be.Therefore,we should treat such animals as a valuable resource to be protected.To sum up,the world’s endangered animals are an important resource and we should protect them by setting aside some land for them.Although mankind’s need for land continues to grow,people are intelligent and inventive enough to put the land they have to better use.In this way,we can have enough land for farming,housing and industry,and preserve the biodiversity of the planet at the same time.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Last Sunday, we visited a wildlife park. We met at 6:00 in front of the school gate, and then went there by bus . After half an hour we got there where had beautiful scenery, We saw the tiger, elephan...
Many wild animals are facing the danger of extinction, because the environment that they are living in has changed greatly. For example,with the developmet of cities, the using of insecticide and seri...
扫描下载二维码大学社团 英语短文以大学社团为主题的一篇英语短文,急用,那位知道帮帮忙
張蜀黍00094
University Community Of the university life,community is an munity means a group or a team,in which there are many people with the same interest,for example,Sports Association,Archery Club,Athletics Club,etc.Generally speaking,communities recruit university freshmen at the beginning of each term,when there will be a propagate meeting to show the community's talent.Students can run for the president of the community after they stay in the community for a munity can wide students' sight,improve their ability of communicating and increase the experiences.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码用英语写一篇文章介绍一下你去过的野生动物园意思连贯,语句通顺,不少于70词,外带中文翻译
迟暮花未央2302
last sunday,my classmates and I went to the wild animal zoo.We road bike there,On theway,we talked and langhed .At half past eight,we got there,we saw many animals there.Like tigei,pandas,monkey,elephants,bears and dolphins.The dolphins were very friendly.The jumped up and down.We like dolphins best of all animal.That day we enjoyed ourselve.你总是有事才想起我这个姐姐,没良心.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
classmates
there.Lik...
扫描下载二维码跪求一篇英语作文!写得好的200分!上周末你去野生动物园参观,请写一篇80-100字的短文,请利用下面关键句.1,游客很多,他们给猴子喂食,和它们玩耍.2,动物对人很友好,我们应该善待动物、3,保护环境非常重要.4,在动物园不要乱扔垃圾.5,保护野生动物的重要性.6,保护动物就是保护我们自己.
Animal ParkI paid a visit to the animal park last weekend.There were so many visitors and they had a good time playing with the monkeys and feeding them.Animals are very friendly to humans so we shoul...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I went to the Zoo to see wild animals with my elder sister last weekend. The weather was very nice and the breeze touched my face, just feeling like mother's hands. Lots of visitors were playing ...
白孔雀:脊椎动物,鸟纲,雉科。其全身洁白无瑕,羽毛无杂色,眼睛呈淡红色.开屏时,白孔雀就像一位美丽端庄的少女,穿着一件雪白高贵的婚纱,左右摆动,偏偏起舞.非常美丽.
目前世界已定名的孔雀仅有两种:印度孔雀(亦称蓝孔雀)、爪哇孔雀(亦称绿孔雀)。而有些学者将白孔雀也列为另一种孔雀,其实白孔雀是印度孔雀的变异。所以说白孔雀的祖籍是印度和斯里兰卡;
孔雀作为颜色多变的鸟类,白色并...
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文新闻报道 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信