宜作评论而非答案
带有人身攻击、辱骂、仇恨等违反条款的内容
无法获得确切结果的问题
非开发直接相关的问题
非技术提问的讨论型问题
其他原因(请补充说明)
我要该,理由是:
在 SegmentFault,学习技能、解决问题
每个月,我们帮助 1000 万的开发者解决各种各样的技术问题。并助力他们在技术能力、职业生涯、影响力上获得提升。要学会与客户交流,我怎样可以不害怕啊?Communication Skills to Ease Your Worry.
外贸工作其实是一个很考验人的工作,需要有很好的外贸沟通技巧来促成最终的成功。
Actually, foreign trade is a trial work which requires a good communication skill to come to succeed.
做个周到的主人
Be a thoughtful host
如果沟通是在你的公司进行,除了应向沟通对手提供舒适的场所以外,更应该尽量配合对方,向他提供有助于沟通进行的服务与设备。协助对方对沟通内容做正确的衡量,其结果可能也是对己方极为有利的。
If the communication is in your company, in addition to provide a comfortable location for your communication partner, you should try to cooperate with each other and provide him with services and equipment that will help you communicate.To assist each other to do the correct measurement of the communication content, and the result may also be extremely favourable to you.
询问对方的意见
Ask for their opinion
每个人都希望自己的意见受到重视。当你和他人进行沟通时,除了说出自己的想法以外,随时可加上一句“What is your opinion?”或“ I'd like to hear your ideas about the problem.”不但让对方感觉受到重视,更能使你们因思想的交流而逐渐达成协议。
Everyone wants his opinion to be taken seriously. When you communicate with others, in addition to speak out your mind, you also can say:“What is your opinion?”or“ I'd like to hear your ideas about the problem.” In this way, you not only will make your partner feel valued, but you will be able to reach an agreement through the exchange of ideas.
妥善安排会面的约定
Make arrangements for a meeting properly
当你计划到海外出差,顺道拜访客户时,必须先通过邮件通知对方。出国以前再以Telex或电话向对方确认访问的日期和目的。如果是临时决定的拜访,也要通过对方的秘书安排,让对方对你的造访有所准备,才会有心情和你洽谈。
When you plan to be on a business travel overseas and drop in on your customer , you must first notify the customer by email. Confirming the date and purpose of this visit with Telex or telephone before going abroad.If it is a temporary decision to visit, youstill need to arrange through the other secretary, so that the other side will be prepared for your visiting and be willing to negotiate with you.
Observe the proprieties
沟通时,仍然要遵守一般奉行的礼仪和保持良好的仪态,这样可以增加人们对你的好感,提高你的沟通效率。此外,坐姿不良,在对方讲话时左顾右盼,都足以使人对你产生不良的印象,而减低与你洽谈的兴致。
In the communication, you should always observe the usual proprieties and keep good manners. This will increase people's interest in you and improve your communication efficiency. Besides, the poor posture and looking around when you talk with others will make people have a bad impression on you and reduce the interest in negotiating with you.
抱怨不是无理取闹
Complaint is not making trouble out of nothing
以激愤的语气向人抱怨某事,很可能令人心生反感,而使结果适得其反。服务员上错了菜,旅馆女服务员忘了整理你的房间,送来的货物根本不是你订单上所指明的东西等情况,着实令人懊恼。但是生气并不能解决问题,不如心平气和而语气坚定地告诉对方 "I have a complaint to make.”然后告诉他所发生的事。
Complaining about something in an angry tone is likely to make people feel uncomfortable, and the result will become opposite. Things like the waiter's taking the wrong food, the hotel maid's forgetting to tidy up your room, and the goods' being served wrongly may annoy you. But being angry doesn't solve the problem. Why not talk to the other in peaceful : "I have a complaint to make.”And then tell him what happened.
资料须充实完备
The information must be fully completed
具体的物品通常比口头描述更有说服力。当客户听到你说 "We have a pamphlet in English."或 "Please take this as a sample.”时,一定会兴趣大增,进而问你许多和产品有关的问题。如果你平时资料搜集得全面,便能有问必答。这在商务沟通上是非常有利的。
Specific objects are usually more persuasive than verbal deions. When you said "We have a pamphlet in English."or "Please take this as a sample.”,the customer must have a big interest in your words and ask you many questions about product.If you have a comprehensive collection of data, you will be able to answer all the questions.
缓和紧张的气氛
Ease the tension
当会议因冗长而陷于沉闷、紧张的气氛时,做无意义的僵持是无法获得令人满意的结果的。如果能在不打断对方的情形下提出“How about a break?”对方必能欣然接受,紧张的气氛也立刻得以经解。当你们再回到会议桌时,也能以清晰的思路继续沟通。
When the meeting get stuck in tedious and tense atmosphere because of the long lasting time, eaningless stalemate cannot lead to satisfactory results. If you can make a suggestion that “How about a break?”without interrupting each other, they must accept it and the tension will be eased at once.When you return to the conference table, you can also communicate with a clear mind.
找出问题症结
Find out the crux of the problem
任何一个冲突或误解的产生,都有潜在原因。为什么你的老客户这回不向你的公司订货?为什么对方不能达到你的要求?这种情况发生时,要立刻积极地探索原因。向对方探询“What seems to be the trouble?”或问一句“Is there something that needs our attention?"都能表示你对事情的关切。知道问题的症结,才有办法进行沟通。
There must be some potential reasons for any conflict or misunderstanding.Why does your customer not order at your company this time?Why can’t the other side meet your requirement? You should activity research the reason at once when these happened. And you can ask them:“What seems to be the trouble?”or“Is there something that needs our attention?".These can express your concern.Finding out the crux of the problem, then you can continue the communication.
要有解决问题的诚意
Owning a good faith in solving problems
当客户向你提出抱怨时,你应该做的事是设法安抚他。最好的办法就是对他提出的抱怨表示关切与解决的诚意。你的一句“Please tell me about it”或“I'm sorry for my error and assure you I will take great care in performing the work”令对方觉得你有责任感,也会恢复对你的信任。
When the customer complaints to you, you should manage to comfort him. The best way is to express your concern and the determine of solving problem. If you ask your customer : “Please tell me about it” or “I'm sorry for my error and assure you I will take great care in performing the work”, it will make them thing that you are reliable and they will also restore the trust to you.
适时提出建议
To offer suggestions timely
当损失已经造成时,适时地提出补救方法,往往能使沟通免于陷入僵局,甚至于得以圆满地达成协议。例如:你运送到客户手上的货物,的确不是订单上所标明的,而你又能立即向他保证 "We'll send you a replacement right away.")或者告诉他“We can adjust the price for you if you keep the material.”那么,客户心中的忧虑必定立刻减半,而愿意考虑您的提议。
When the lost has been caused, you need to find out the solution in time. In this way , you can keep the communication from deadlock and even can reach the agreement.For example,if the goods that you delivered to your customer is not the same as order,and you can guarantee him immediately.You can answer him:"We'll send you a replacement right away.") or tell him“We can adjust the price for you if you keep the material.”Then ,the worry of customer will be cut in a half and they also will be willing to consider your suggestion.
网络,若涉及版权等问题,请告知,我们将在第一时间删除,谢谢!
责任编辑:
声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,搜狐号系信息发布平台,搜狐仅提供信息存储空间服务。
今日搜狐热点> 【答案带解析】Now teachers are beginning to worry abou...
Now teachers are beginning to worry about students’ English handwriting(书写).They write carelessly and make the words or sentences ugly to look at. Is your English handwriting beautiful?If not, here are four steps that really work!Use paper with linesUsing paper that has lines can keep you writing well when you write English words or sentences. Those lines on the paper can help you to write words in the right size. Be sure to fill the lied space completely.Slow downIf your writing is hard to read, try slowing down a little. For some kids, writing slowly makes handwriting clear. If you write too fast, it is hard for you to stop where you should, and even worse you may make more mistakes.Hold your pen rightWhen you hold your pen in the correct way, writing is much easier .Some students press(按压)down really hard when they write. That makes the handwriting not nice. Try to relax yourself and don’t hold the pen so hard. Let your writing appear nice and clean. If you do so, people will guess you are a student with a good habit.Draw more picturesDrawing can improve your handwriting. You need to use the skills to control your pencil better when you are drawing pictures. Even though you have no chance to draw at school, you can practice by yourself at home.根据短文内容,判断以下句子的正误。你认为正确的句子请在答题卡的相应位置内涂“T”,错误的句子涂“F”。(共5小题,每小题2分,满分10分)1.Students handwriting i s making their teachers worried.2.There are five steps in this passage.3.Lines on the paper can help you write fast.4.It’s easier to write if you hold your pen right.5.Drawing is also good way to make your handwriting better. 
试题分析:你的英文书写漂亮吗?本文介绍了四条有效的方法:用有四线格的纸;降低书写速度;正确握笔;多画画等等。
1.T 细节理解题。题意:Students handwriting is making their teachers worried.学生的书写使老师担心。根据短文第一句:Now teachers ...
考点分析:
考点1:日常生活类
日常生活类阅读理解:
& & 阅读能力是中学生学习英语应具备的一种基本能力。学习英语的一个重要目的在于获取信息。通过阅读这一重要手段,我们可以大量地获取知识,拓展知识面,还可以增强语感,培养敏捷的思维能力。
阅读理解也是各地中考试题的必考题型之一,在中考试题中占有较大比例,主要考查学生通过文字获取信息的能力。在中考中,阅读的篇数一般是三到四篇,选材范围越来越广,除故事、幽默、人物轶事外,科普性文章也多了起来。体裁也趋于多样化,有记叙文、说明文、应用文等。还要求学生能理解及解释图表多提供的简单信息等。三四篇短文中有的难度跨度较大,以便拉开档次,体现选拔功能。并且扩大了选材范围,主要考查考生阅读所给材料,理解其中词语、句子或片段含义的能力。有时涉及对全文意思和篇章结构的理解,对一些问题作出推理和判断。阅读理解的考核中包括了对词汇、语法等语言知识的考查,要求学生具备一定的背景知识、各种常识、科普知识和一定的分析及逻辑推理能力;要求学生具有归纳段落大意、中心思想的能力。测试的方向由时间、地点、身份、人物等一些细节问题,改为测试对全文整体意义的理解程度;由考查短文的表层现象改为考对文章深层含义的理解和逻辑推断能力。另外,任务型阅读形式灵活多样,内容丰富多彩,联系实际,易考查学生的灵活运用能力和对语言的综合运用能力。在中考中占30-40分。
相关试题推荐
Do you know how to play a game called“Musical Chairs”? It is
to play and most people enjoy it.You only need some chairs,some people and a kind of way of
music.Find someone who can play music. You may use a drum or a piano. Put the
in a line.The chairs may be put in twos,back to back,too.There is always one more person than the number
chairs.For example,if there
ten players,you can only put nine chairs.If there are nine players.only eight chairs…The game is easy. When the music starts, the players walk around the chairs.Everyone goes in the same direction.Of course,they should walk to music.
the music is fast, they should walk fast.If the music is slow,they should walk
.The person playing music can’t
the people in the game.When the music stops , the players try to sit on the chairs.If a person cannot find a chair to sit on, he is out.Then,someone takes one chair away before the
starts again.When the music stops,One more player will be out.At last,there will be
players and one chair.When the music stops again,the one who sits on the chair is the winner.1.A.hard
D.harmful2.A.making
C.to make
D.made3.A.desks
D.chairs4.A.in
D.at5.A.was
D.are6.A.If
D.After7.A.quickly
C.carefully
D.clearly8.A.1ook
D.fee19.A.class
C.direction
D.music10.A.One
D.four 
-The Chinese government has started to teach good manners to tourists travelling abroad.-Very necessary. Good manners will
.A.win respect(尊重)
B. take you farC.never go out of style
D.A, B and C 
-Don’t smoke here,please. It’s No-smoking area.-
.A.Sorry, I won’t
B.Sorry, I willC.Here you are
D.Yes,I do 
-When did you
going bike riding as your hobby?-One year ago.A.show up
D.put up 
一During the APEC summit(峰会),Beijing’s sky was so blue and clear.-It
APEC blue.But too bad it no longer stays that way.A.is called