may be i unfounded worry about

i think i was unnecessary,unfounded worry is me这是什么意思我想知道的求解
jvntwjkw351
我想我是多余的,没有理由担心的是我。
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码Unfounded - definition of unfounded by The Free Dictionary /unfounded
unfounded Also found in: , , , .
un·found·ed
(ŭn-foun′dĭd)adj. Not based on fa groundless: an unfounded allegation of wrongdoing. See Synonyms at .un·found′ed·ly adv.un·found′ed·ness n.unfounded (?n'fa?nd?d) adj1. (of ideas, allegations, etc) groundless2. not yet founded or established un'foundedly adv un'foundedness nun•found•ed
(ʌnˈfaʊn dɪd)
not base groundless.
not founded.
un•found′ed•ly, adv.
un•found′ed•ness, n.
Switch to Adj.1.unfounded - without a bas "baseless gossip"; "the allegations proved groundless"; "idle fears"; "unfounded suspicions"; "unwarranted jealousy", , , ,
- not sustained or maintaine "unsupported accusations"unfoundedadjective , , , , , , , , , , ,
The allegations were totally unfounded. , , , , , , unfoundedadjectiveHaving no basis or foundation in fact:, , , , .
?? ???? ?? ?? ?????????neopodstatněn?nepodlo?en?ubegrundetperusteetontilefnislaus, sta?lausnedibinātsnepamatotsunfounded [ˈʌnˈfaʊndɪd] ADJ → , unfounded [&#x2ʌnˈfaʊndɪd] adj [rumours, allegations, fears] → unfounded adj → ,
; suspicion also → ; rumour also, allegations → aus der
; to prove (to be) unfounded → sich als
unfounded [ʌnˈfaʊndɪd] adj → infondato/a, senza unfounded (an'faundid)
adjective not based on facts or reality. The rumours are completely unfounded. ongegrond
?? ???? ?? ?? ?????????
неоснователен
neopodstatněn?
ubegrundet , ανυπ?στατο?
????? ?????
neutemeljen
tidak berdasar
tilefnislaus, sta?laus
根拠のない
??? ???? ??
nepagr?stas
nedibinā nepamatots
tdk berasas , ,
neopodstatnen?
neutemeljen
???????????????? ,
沒有根據的
необ?рунтований, безп?дставний
Want to thank TFD for its existence? , add a link to this page, or visit .
Link to this page:
Finding my apprehensions unfounded, however, and calmed by the deep silence that reigned as evening declined at nightfall, I took confidence. To show you how mistaken you are, and what an unfounded assumption yours is, I will lay before you a certificate of Cly's burial, which I happened to have carried in my pocket-book," with a hurried hand he produced and opened it, "ever since. Crackenthorp, too, while he admonished Silas that his money had probably been taken from him because he thought too much of it and never came to church, enforced the doctrine by a present of pigs' pettitoes, well calculated to dissipate unfounded prejudices against the clerical character. This bold experiment upon the discernment of his countrymen has been hazarded by a writer who (whatever may be his real merit) has had no inconsiderable share in the applauses of his party[1]; and who, upon this false and unfounded suggestion, has built a series of observations equally false and unfounded. You see," continued Miss Higginbotham, with a smile, "that this strange story is quite unfounded and I believe I may affirm it to be equally so in regard to my dear uncle Higginbotham. The gloom of her first anticipations was proved to have been unfounded. That was an utterly unfounded charge sprung on the spur of the moment, but it silenced Dunnoo, who knew that Kim's clear yell could call up legions of bad bazar boys if need arose. A mournful smile strayed across the features of the dying man as he insinuated that unfounded hope,--which, however, was not without its effect on Reuben. She could not make a very long history, I think, of one such little article of unfounded news. I mentioned to you before that my expectation of rough usage, in consequence of my German nationality, had proved completely unfounded. So I reasoned with myself in the morning, and I tell you the direction of my suspicions, however much the result may have shown that they were unfounded. The sweetness of the picture, and the relief of knowing that his fears of "trouble" with Zeena were unfounded, sent up his spirits with a rush, and he, who was usually so silent, whistled and sang aloud as he drove through the snowy fields.
▲unfounded▼
For webmasters:Federal officials link cases of the virus to local mosquitoes in the mainland U.S. for the first time, setting off a new phase of public responseJuly 29, 2016 —
Dina Fine Maron and Dean VisserJuly 29, 2016
Rowan Jacobsen and EnsiaJuly 29, 2016
Stephanie Pappas and LiveScienceJuly 29, 2016
Jordana Cepelewicz5 hours ago
Bahar Gholipour6 hours ago
Knvul Sheikh5 hours ago
July 30, 2016
W. Wayt GibbsMost PopularOne of the driest countries on Earth now makes more freshwater than it needsJuly 29, 2016
Rowan Jacobsen and EnsiaDragon Hole, or Longdong, is reportedly more than 300 meters deep. If confirmed, that would be far deeper than the previous record holder, Dean's Blue Hole in the BahamasJuly 29, 2016
Stephanie Pappas and LiveScienceA rare appearance by enigmatic Shinichi Mochizuki brings faint optimism about his famously impenetrable workJuly 29, 2016
Davide Castelvecchi and Nature magazineDeciphering mathematical card tricks is a wonderful pastime, but it can get you into some bizarre predicamentsJuly 27, 2016
Jesse DunietzTrump is driven by one thing and one thing only:&the search for&gloryJuly 24, 2016
Scott Barry KaufmanThe effort was supposed to prevent the spread of HIV&but it didn&t work, according to the most comprehensive study of the programAugust 1, 2016
Christine GormanSpecial ReportIn the 20 years since Dolly the sheep&s birth, the still controversial technology is making advances. These articles cover the latest developmentsJuly 5, 2016Infographic of the WeekVideosFor the first time since 1939, the New York Botanical Garden has coaxed a corpse flower to open its massive bloom and flood the greenhouse with the stench of sewers and rotting meat.July 29, 2016July 27, 2016July 21, 2016July 18, 2016July 15, 2016Podcasts60-Second Science - July 28, 2016 - By Christopher Intagliata60-Second Science - July 27, 2016 - By Lee Billings60-Second Science - July 25, 2016 - By Jason G. Goldman60-Second Science - July 23, 2016 - By Julia RosenEvery Issue. Every Year. 1845 - PresentNeuroscience. Evolution. Health. Chemistry. Physics. Technology.
& 2016 Scientific American, a Division of Nature America, Inc.All Rights Reserved.}

我要回帖

更多关于 worry about 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信