拿起手机便可与英美外教互动交流
一对一的教学模式
为每位学员定制专属的学习方案
四对一的服务体系
顾问 助教 教务 系统,贴心专业服务到底
最显著的学习效果
电话里英语练好了,面对面交谈so easy~
欧美外教,我们很在行
师资是教学质量之根本!优外教历经10年时间精心打造优质的外教团队,为学员提供来自美国、英国、加拿大和澳大利亚等国的专业老师,老师电话教授亚洲学生的平均年限超过5年,是业内最为资深、最为专业的电话英语外籍教师团队!
Hi I am teacher Lawrence of YOUWAIJIAO
I've been an English teacher for almost 7 years.
I was an English camp teacher and staff for one year and then I decided to switch to online teaching since it's more convenient to me. I love teaching not only because I can share my knowledge in English but I also learn a lot of things from my students and I never get bored doing this kind of job.
For me, learning should be a fun experience and I always keep in mind that students learn at their own pace so as a teacher, it's my job to make the experience worthwhile so what are you waiting for? let's learn English together here in YOUWAIJIAO see yah!
嗨,大家好,我是来自优外教的Lawrence老师。我有近7年的英语教学经验。我曾经做了一年的夏令营老师,后来决定转做对于我来说更方便的线上英语教学。我热爱英语教学并孜孜不倦。因为通过教学,我不但能跟学生分享英文知识,还能从学生身上学到很多。对于我来说,学习应该是一种有趣的经历,每个学生都应该按照自己的节奏学习,而我的工作就是让这个经历变得更有意义。你还在等什么呢,赶快加入优外教,让我们一起学习英语吧!
Hello I'm Teacher Dave from the United States and I am a teacher at You Waijiao.
I went to Louisiana State University for aerospace engineering and environmental science.
I like to keep my class fun because when you have fun that is when you really start to learn.
I believe learning English is very important because it is considered the international language today. Speaking English fluently will open many more opportunities for you, both in your career and personal life.
Well enough about me. I hope to learn more about you when you enroll in our classes.
Take care and see you in class soon!
Hello,大家好,我是优外教的Dave老师,我来自美国。我毕业于路易斯安那州立大学航空航天工程与环境科学专业。我喜欢让我的课堂生动有趣,在我看来,只有当你发现了学习英语的乐趣,你才算是真正意义上开始学习英语了。我相信学习英语非常重要,因为英语是一门国际化的语言。学好英语会为你的职业生涯和个人生活提供很多机会。希望你能加入我的课堂 ,和我一起快乐的学习。我在这里期待着与你见面!
Hi, my name is Teacher Alex. I am an American citizen born and raised in the United States of America and I enjoy teaching. I’m 42 years old. My mother was a school teacher (now retired) and so I believe I take after her. I have an associate’s degree in business management but I have been teaching Asian students for the past 10 years now and still teaching until today. What I love about teaching English is to observe how the student’s development in English language skills improve through a short period of time and being a product of that. I first assess the student’s ability by testing their reading, writing, listening, comprehension, and speaking skills. From there I determine what level the student needs to start at. I often make corrections if a student speaks during class so that I may determine what the student’s challenges are. I encourage the students to voice out topics so that the student can feel comfortable and enjoy learning while discussing their favorite topics. So come to join to jouney today and learn more English.Bye for now!
大家好,我是Alex老师,今年42岁,我热爱教学。我出生在美国并一直生活在美国。我的妈妈是一名学校老师(现在已经退休了),所以,我觉得我接任了她的工作。我大学专业是商业管理,但是过去的十年我一直在教授亚洲学生英语。英语教学的魅力之处就是短期内,老师可以随时监测到学生的英语进步情况和学习成效。上课之初,我会通过对阅读,写作,听力,理解和口语技能的测试来评估学生的英语能力,从而判定学生需要从什么级别开始学习。上课的时候我经常纠正学生,这样我可以发现学生的弱项。我鼓励学生大声讨论话题,这样他们就会在讨论自己喜欢的话题中感受到学习的乐趣。赶紧加入英语学习之旅吧,课堂上见!
Hi there! My name is Christine, and I am from YOU Waijiao. Teaching has always been my passion. I have both offline and online teaching experiences for more than five years already. Sharing my experiences and knowledge to my students allows me to learn from them as well. I give opportunities for them to explore their learning potentials and develop their passion for learning. Knowing their learning styles would help me address their needs and provide them with appropriate measures for their learning growth. So friends, join YOU Waijiao now, and let us learn together. Hope to talk with you soon!
大家好!我是来自优外教的Christine,我热爱教学,我有5年多的线上和线下教学经验,在和学生分享知识的同时也让我学到了很多知识。我给学生们机会去发掘自己的学习潜力并且培养他们学习的激情,了解他们的学习风格可以帮助我满足他们的需求并为学习进步提供合适的方法。所以,朋友们,现在就加入优外教让我们共同学习,课堂上见!
Hello and welcome!
I am Teacher David from YouWaiJiao.
I love teaching, and I have 2 years
offline teaching experience, and 1
year online teaching experience.
I use a guided discovery teaching style
meaning I teach a selected vocabulary
then pose a challenge or question for
the student to answer, allowing
a student to best understand
what they've learned by using it.
My philosophy is that if you can't use it,
you didn't really learn it.
I teach so that you understand the language,
and are not just a parrot.
Welcome to YOU Waijiao,
and thank you for viewing my profile.
Xie xie wo de xue sheng!
大家好,欢迎来到优外教!我是优外教的David老师,我热爱教学,有2年多的线下教学经验和一年的线上教学经验。我的教学方法是引导教学法,我教授单词的时候会提出一个具有挑战的问题让学生回答,这样学生就会通过使用更好的理解所学单词。我的教学理念是‘如果你不能很好的使用,那么你就没有真正的掌握’,我希望你能理解英语这门语言,而不是像鹦鹉学舌一样只会模仿。欢迎加入优外教,谢谢我的学生!
Hi everyone, my name is Mauriel Sequeira, I have a degree in Social Communication.
I have been teaching English as a second language for 5 years. I?m a professional English teacher with an international Tesol certificate.
It will be my pleasure to help you learn, improve, and perfect your English skills. We will have many conversations so that you can become a fluent English speaker.
I especially like teaching children in a way that mixes fun with education. Come on, book some classes with me here in YouWaiJiao and let's have fun! I'm looking forward to meeting you soon! Bye bye :)
大家好,我是优外教的 Mauriel 老师,有5年的英语教学经验,拥有TESOL证书,能够帮助你提高和完善你的英语技能是我的荣幸,通过不断地对话交流和练习,会让你的英语口语更加流畅和地道,让学员在快乐中学习是我的教学风格,还等什么,快来加入优外教和我一起学习吧,我在优外教等你!
My name is Teacher Bunny of YouWaiJao. I have been teaching for 5 years now. I have taught students from elementary to adult. As a teacher, it is a wonderful experience. I love teaching because I get to teach others and at the same time, I can learn about their culture. Learning will be fun if you have me as your teacher. Make the choice and join me now in YouWaiJao!
大家好!我是来自优外教的Bunny老师,现在已经教了5年了,我教过不同年龄段的学生。在我看来,作一名老师是一种很美妙经历。我喜欢教课,也喜欢了解不同的文化。如果你选择跟我一起学习,你一定在学习中体会到无穷的乐趣,别犹豫,加入优外教跟我一起学习吧!
Hello! My name is Christopher O’Meara. I am a Canadian and I have been teaching online English for over eleven years. I have taught students from all around the world and really enjoy meeting new people. I love having classes with all ages and ability of student and I like to think that I am an excellent teacher for people who plan on traveling, living or studying abroad. My accent is fairly neutral and I am very adaptable, more than willing to adjust my teaching style to match the individual learning needs of each and every one of my students. I do hope that I get an opportunity to help you work on your English skills by meeting and having class with you one day soon. Have a great day and thank you very much!
大家好,我是来自加拿大的Christopher O'Meara老师,从事在线教学工作11年,曾教授过来自世界各地的学生,通过教学我结识了很多新朋友,这也是我喜欢这个职业的原因之一。我能够帮助有有出国旅游,学习或在国外定居的打算的学员提高他们的英语水平,所教授的学员来自各个年龄段,我会根据学员的学习需求来调整我的授课方法,希望有机会能帮助你提高你的英语技能,期待和你见面,生活愉快,谢谢!
Hello there! My name is Teacher JON! I am from YOU Waijiao. I am 29 years old. I have been teaching English for ten years already for both online and offline to young and old students. I love English and I really love teaching it. I am here to help you to learn English in fun and interesting ways! Let's make speaking, listening, reading, writing and grammar easy! Come and join my English class! Happy learning!
大家好!我是优外教的Jon老师!今年29岁,有10年的线上线下教学经验,可教授各个年龄段的学员。我热爱英语,并且喜欢教英语。我能帮助你有趣地学英语!让我们把听说读写和语法变得容易起来!来吧,加入我的英语课程,让我们一起快乐学习!
Hello my name is Philip and I am an English teacher at YOU Waijiaio. I have taught English for five years both on-line and in classroom setting , and I love teaching. I am very patient and like my students to learn and feel good about themselves. I invite all students who wish to learn English to join us here.
大家好,我是来自优外教的Philip老师,我曾做过五年的英语老师,我非常热爱教师这个职业。我很有耐心,经常帮助学生找到学习英语的自信,并帮助他们爱上学英语。我期待着每一位想学好英语的学生加入我们,和我一起学习英语。
Hello! My name is Charina! I am 27 years old. I have been teaching English for almost seven years. I have experienced in teaching beginner, intermediate and advance level of students. I must say that teaching is my passion. I believe that the best teachers teach from the heart and not from the book. I will make sure that you will learn in my class and at the same time you will have fun! So what are you waiting for? Enroll now! See you! :)
大家好,我是Charina,今年27岁,从事英语教育工作近7年,接触过初级、中级及高级各个水平的学员。我热爱教学,而且我坚信最优秀的老师是用心教学,而不是用书。在我的课堂,你一定可以在快乐中获得知识。你还在等什么,现在就加入我们吧!期待和你们的见面哦!
Aloha!!! I'm Kyle, Hopefully your teacher in the near future.
I've been teaching English for a little over 5 Online, 1-on-1 tutorials, in classrooms... you name it!
I've loved teaching ever since I was at a very young age, and I believe that every person has the ability to learn the English language - with the right teacher of course.
As a teacher of YOU Waijiao, it is only natural that my passion for teaching defines who I am.
I hope we have the chance to meet, because there is so much I’d love to talk to you about!
I am very sure that if we work together, nothing is impossible. Because I believe in you, and all i'm asking is for you to trust in me.
大家好,我是Kyle,希望在不久的将来能成为你们的老师。
我从事英语教学工作已有五年,做过线上线下老师,一对一家教,大班授课老师等。
教学对于我来说,一直都是我最向往且热爱的行业。我相信每个人都有学习英语的能力,但前提是找到一位适合自己的老师。
作为优外教的一名老师,我会用我对教学的热情来告诉大家我是谁。
我希望我们有机会相遇,因为我有很多话题想和你们去讨论。
我非常确定如果我们一起努力,一切皆有可能,因为我信任你,而我对你的要求则是需要你信任我!
Hi! I'm Teacher Fabio of Youwaijiao. I love teaching English. I have been teaching English for about 13 years now. I have handled offline and online classes to students from different countries like Korea, China, Taiwan, Japan, Vietnam, Indonesia, Bangladesh, India,Nepal, and the Middle East. My students say they enjoy their classes with me very much because they consider me their English coach.
Join Youwaijiao so you can enjoy learning, too!
I can help you speak fluently and confidently in English and converse easily and effectively with anyone. Even if you’re scared of speaking,
and even if you have a
very limited vocabulary,
I'm willing to coach you, train you, and teach you so you can express yourself better,and find it easy to say what you want to say.
大家好,我是优外教老师Fabio,非常热爱英语教学,有着线上线下13年的教学经验。我的学生来自韩国、中国、台湾、日本、越南、印尼、孟加拉、印度、尼泊尔及中东。我的学生都非常喜欢我的课,把我当成他们的英语指导师。加入youwaijiao,你会享受到学习的乐趣!我可以帮助你流利、自信地说英语,并轻松有效地与任何人交谈。即使你害怕说话,即使你的词汇量非常有限,我也能够帮助你提高英语技能,从而让你能够更流畅地表达自己。
Hi there, I'm Teacher Alicia. I'm from the United States and have lived in many states all across the USA including California, New Jersey, Iowa, and North Carolina, but currently I'm living in Houston, Texas. I'm 25 years old and a teacher at You Waijiao where I have been teaching English for over a year now. I've also taught for one year at an international school. I love teaching and would love to help you improve your English skills. You can count on me to adapt to your learning needs and I promise to make each class an enjoyable experience. You know what they say, the best way to learn something new is to have fun doing it. I look forward to having a class with you here at You Waijiao.
大家好,我是Alicia老师,25岁,来自美国,在美国多个州居住过,如加州,新泽西,爱荷华,和北卡罗来纳州,现在住在德克萨斯州的休斯顿。目前任职于优外教,至今有一年多的教学经验,同样也在国际学校担任过一年多的英语教师。我热爱教师这个行业,而且非常愿意去帮助你们提高英语技能。我可以根据你们的学习需求来调整自己的教学方式,而且能够让我的英语课堂充满乐趣,这就是大家所说的最好的学习方式就是快乐学习。非常期待你们能够加入我的课堂。
Hi good day I'm Angela and I am a teacher here at YOU Waijiao. I have been teaching English for more than 6 years now and all the students that I have met are coming from every corner of the world whose ages, occupations, backgrounds and of course purposes of learning differ that's why I make sure to tailor each course accordingly to help every student reach the goals that they expect. And lastly for me, teaching is giving students something that I have, you can always expect my classes to be interesting and fun. Giving my complete dedication and commitment sets me aside from the others and what's more, I teach happily, for the love of Education! So what are you waiting for? I hope to see you in one of my classes.
大家好,我是优外教的老师Angela.我已经教授英语6年多了,我所接触的学生都是来自世界各个地方,年龄不同,身份背景和学习目标各异,这些都是我给他们量身定做不同学习方案的参考标准,我觉得教学是把我所学的知识传授给学生,并且让你非常享受我的课堂。更重要的是,我 会无私奉献并且信守承诺,热忱于教育事业,并且愉快地教学。所以你还在等什么?我很期待你加入到我的课堂里。
全面且定制化的课程设置
简单填写资料
立即体验课程沪江英语-沪江旗下英语学习资讯网站_免费英语学习网站
分类学习站点
大家都在看
一起来沪江网校
与全球300万同学愉快学习吧!
大家都在学
英语入门课程
口语听力课程
阅读写作课程
英语入门课程
精选笔记换一换
冰与火之歌精读
阿天将会为大家带来《权力的游戏》原著《冰与火之歌》精读,精彩情节,词汇解析,快乐学英语哦!
犯罪剧情类经典美剧《犯罪心理》,在开头结尾都有耐人寻味的名人名言,都背下来,英文写作瞬间好有逼格哦!
破产姐妹学习笔记
爆笑姐妹花,身家破产的Caroline和梦想破产的Max,欢乐多多的打工日常和个性各异的伙伴,地道俚语学起来!
看老友记学英语
经典美剧《老友记》是我们学习英语的不二宝典!各种地道俚语表达,我们都整理好了哟!
新概念第三册学习笔记
本学习笔记选自由吴应时和何景霖共同编著的《应景新概念英语3》,是学习新概念英语第三册的辅助学习笔记,提供知识点精讲及解析,是学习者的良师益友。
精选专栏换一换
英语口语对话Topic
和外国人聊天,在口语角练口语,消除尴尬,从这些话题开始!
晨读伴侣英语阅读30篇
本专题选自吴应时主编的《大学英语六级阅读真题精读——晨读伴侣》。本书对历年国家大学英语六级考试(CET-6)的仔细阅读部分进行了详尽而精准的分析、翻译和注释,对四六级考生有着事半功倍的效果,对提升整体英语能力也很有帮助。爱晨读,爱英语,从晨读伴侣开始!
旅游英语会话
在国外旅游的时候,你总会遇到这样那样的问题:找不到路、找不到交通工具、跟当地人沟通有困难......而通过学习这本《旅游英语会话》中的英语,相信你会在国外旅游过程中更加轻松,相信你会受益匪浅!
2015年政府工作报告学习笔记
本专题针对官方中英文版2015年政府工作报告做出了详细的语言知识点精析。
时政公文常用英语词汇
本专题就时政公文英文译文中时常出现的词汇用法做出详解。
经济学人学习笔记
《经济学人》杂志的大多数文章写得机智,幽默,有力度,严肃又不失诙谐,并在最小的篇幅内告诉读者最多的信息。
生活英语会话
生活情境千千万,一句只需3秒钟!
商务英语大全
全面提升竞争力,就用这一本赢职场!
英语口语8000句
英语口语8000句是经典的英语口语学习资料,口语话题丰富,表达地道。可以作为口语自学或者口语培训使用。
BEC备考经验合辑
BEC的备考是个愉快的过程,无论是刷真题,还是记单词,总会让你感到收获颇丰。本专题汇集了来自各地沪友的BEC备考经验。
四六级考试课程
留学考试课程
商务英语课程
翻译考试课程
考研英语课程
热门排行榜
The dresses, hair, makeup andjewelrytook a back seat to a more meaningfulaccessoryat the Oscars on Sunday.周日的奥斯卡颁奖典礼上,所有的礼服、发型、妆容和珠宝和一个更有意义的配饰相比都要...
关于英国贵族,你了解多少?社会地位高,有地有钱有权就是贵族了吗?小编今天带领大家细细分析一下英国贵族的组成,同时学习了解它们的英语表达。
有声节目版:
四年一度的奥运会快接近尾声,看着运动员们在赛场上奋勇拼搏,争金夺银,坐在电视机前的自己都热血沸腾,想要大声给他们加油呢!到目前为止,运动员们已经收获了很多奖牌了,不过对他...
【课程回顾】
更多课程直播,戳我下载CCtalk&&&和大家一起快乐学!
【主讲教师简介】
Leona老师,旅居美国6年。在美国经历了从学生到职场新人的转变,Leona老师了解中国...
节目简介:SherryAN侃英国是一个: 文艺清新(越说越污)、内涵深邃(深井冰晚期)、根正苗红(三观跑偏)同时又能教会大家很多英语文化小知识(绝对不是堆砌百科)的欢脱freetalk!
里约奥运进行时,不...
有声版节目:
春天是最适合谈恋爱、最适合脱团的季节了,不知道大家在今年春天是否有春心萌动的感觉呢?是否想自己喜欢的人表达自己的心意呢?诶?还没表白?可是如果不表白的话对方永远也不知道你...
免费公开课
沪江英语微博英语君随时等你来 "调戏"
英语学习推荐幼儿英语_少儿英语_儿童英语_英语学习网
欢迎来到CNFLA学习网, 免费公益的学习网站!
绘本故事为主体,通过英语会话方式表现,养成幼儿阅读习惯,培养幼儿丰富的想象力和创意力;从符合幼儿生活经验的选题出发。...
英语作文范文,带中文翻译。英语作文网提供英语作文范文,高中英语作文,初中英语作文,小学英语作文,大学英语四六级作文,英语作文模板,英语作文题目等。...
英语知识频道主要提供与英语学习相关的资料,如英语单词、英语口语、英语语法、英语课程、英语教案等。...
CNFLA在线英语学习网站,为英语爱好者提供英语学习方法、英语学习软件等,是一个最具亲和力的免费英语学习网站-让你从零基础学英语,从入门到精通......
cnfla栏目导航}

我要回帖

更多关于 高一英语课程 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信