求求助大神这是什么歌3翻译

求大神翻译一段话,将其翻译为英语,要标准,回头追加奖励追了一姑娘很多年了,那天她QQ发给我一句:If you do not leaveme,I will by your side until thelife end. 我没看懂,请过了6级的朋友翻译,他说:你要不离开我,要不我就和你同归于尽。于是我伤心欲绝,再也没联系那姑娘。后来我英语也过6级了,才知道那是“你若不离不弃,我必生死相依”!我的问题是把我所打出的短文翻译成英语。不是让解释那英语意思。不要软件翻译的,要标准易懂的英语翻译。
话说,你不觉得“ I will by your side until the life end.”少了个谓语动词么。。。?Chase a girlfor many years, the day her QQ send me one: If you do not leaveme, I will be by your side until thelife end.I did not understand,please translate over CET6 friend,he said:Do you want to leave me,or I'll die with you.I was heartbroken,never to contact the girl.Later,my English than CET6, before we know it " If you never betray,I will be life and death dependency"!
为您推荐:
如果你不离开我,我会在你的身边,直到生命的终结。
Chasing a girl for many years, her QQ to me the other day: If you do not leaveme,I will by your side until thelife end. I did not understand, the friend went 6 translation, he said: If you d...
如果你不离开我,我会在你的身边,直到生命的终结。
扫描下载二维码求英语大神翻译_百度知道
求英语大神翻译
毁童翻译英文翻译
提问者采纳
ruin one's childhood
如果我是毁童年吧,该怎么翻译?
Childhood Ruining Bar
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
damaging childhood/ damaged childhoodtraumatize/traumatized childhoodthat fucked me up when i was little...我候玩意刺激崩溃
ruined childhood
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求大神帮忙翻译一下应急预案是针对具体设备、设施、场所和环境,在安全评价的基础上,为降低事故造成的人身、财产与环境损失,就事故发生后的应急救援机构和人员,应急救援的设备、设施、条件和环境,行动的步骤和纲领,控制事故发展的方法和程序等,预先做出的科学而有效的计划和安排。编制应急预案是突发事件应急管理的主要内容,而应急预案的可操作性则是应急预案的最基本要求。针对各种突发事故,我国已经制定了很多应急预案,但是这些预案是否可行并不确定,也难以通过演练来评价,因此,在应急预案编制的时候,应注重应急预案的可操作性。目前,国内外在应急预案可操作性方面的研究有限,于是,在应急预案综述研究的基础上,提出可操作性预案的制定步骤和可操作性预案应该包含的内容。并且从预案的制定和实施后两个方面对应急预案进行可操作性评估。最后把项目管理中的网络计划技术与应急预案相结合,将应急预案的应对过程看作项目, 应对步骤看作工序,使用网络计划的形式来表达可操作性预案的应对过程,从预案处置过程的逻辑性和资源保障率方面对预案进行可操作性评估。
Contingency plans for specific equipment, facilities, venues and the environment, on the basis of safety evaluation, in order to reduce the accident caused by personal, property and environment loss, ...
  1.  Contingency plans for specific equipment, facilities, places and the environment, on the basis of the safety assessment, in order to reduce accidents caused by personal, property and enviro...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码求翻译 求大神Jolin Tsai,24,used to cry when she couldn't speak English well. Now the pop star has turned intoan English teacher.
But she is not staying in a classroom to give you talks in English. Instead,she has published a new book, Jolin's English Diary Book.It came out in Taiwan in March. And it will be in mainland bookstores in May.
Jolin is helping you learning English in a light-hearted way and give you useful words for life uotside you textbook.
"I hope it is a happy Enlish book." She said,"Only when you learn English in a fun way will you want to keep on doing it."
This certainly doesn't mean just reciting words. Jolin has a lot of clever ways of learning. Once, Jolin told teens that she likes to listen to English or find friends to talk to in English.
Jolin has been good at English since Grade 3 in primary school. This is why she wants to study English at college. Because of this, she hosted an English news programmes on the radio herself!
Jolin knows it is important to put English to good use. One summer in high school, she wanted to help her Mum to pick up a ring in a shop in the US. But Jolin failed to say what it was like in English. She felt so sad that she cried.
So in Jolin's English diaries, she wrote about eight aspects of her everyday life, like study ,fashion, travel and family. After each diary ,she gives you lots of notes, you can use them often, too!
Jolin also asks you to keep diaries like hers. "The worst thing about learning English is forget something you've just learned." She said.
回忆爹の80018
蔡依林,24,刚出道时时,她英语说得不好.现在流行明星变成了一个英语老师.但她不在教室里给你在英国举行会谈.相反,她出版了一本新书,蔡依林的英语日记.它在三月在台湾出来了.它将在大陆书店出售.蔡依林是帮助你在一个轻松愉快的方式学习英语给你终身uotside你教科书有益的话.”我希望这是一个快乐的英语书.”她说,“只有当你学习英语的一种有趣的方式将你想继续做.”这当然不意味着只是背单词.蔡依林有很多聪明的学习方法.有一次,蔡依林告诉十几岁的时候,她喜欢听英语或找一些朋友用英语对话.蔡依林在英国被很好的小学3年级的时候.这就是为什么她想在大学学习英语.因为这个,她主持的一个英语新闻节目在自己的电台!蔡依林知道这是用好英语很重要.在高中的一个夏天,她想帮她妈妈拿起一圈在美国的商店.但蔡依林没有说是什么样子的英文.她感到非常难过,她哭了.所以在蔡依林的英文日记,她写了八个方面的她每天的生活,喜欢学习,时尚,旅游和家庭.在每篇日记后,她给了你很多笔记,你可以经常使用它们,太!蔡依林也请你保持她的日记一样.”关于学习英语的最糟糕的事情就是忘记你刚刚学到的.”她说.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
蔡依林,24岁,以前常常因为不能说一口流利的英语而哭泣。现在这位顶级流行歌星已经是intoan的英语老师。但她不是呆在教室里用英语给你对话。相反,她还出版了一本新书《蔡依林的英语日记簿》,3月份已在台湾出版。并且它5月份将在大陆书店出售。蔡依林在帮助你用一个轻松的方式学习英语,教给你对生活有用的课本以外的单词。“我希望这是一本快乐的英语书。”她说,“只有当你用一个有趣...
扫描下载二维码求大神翻译,小弟跪谢了A truly great man travelled in the 1890s from Durban to Johannesburg to Pretoria. His journey, in part a modern version (by rail and stage coach) of the Great Trek, was a kind of C it altered his life and set him on the pa but that work was in India rather than South Africa, and there is no monument to him in Johannesburg or Pretoria. The traveller was Mohandas Gandhi, and the story of his Calvary is like this. He came to South Africa in 1893. He was only twenty-four, and though, because of family connections, he had come out as a lawyer for a wealthy Indian Muslim businessman, he had hardly any experience.
一个真正伟大的人走在19世纪90年代从德班到约翰内斯堡到比勒陀利亚。他的旅程,部分现代版(由火车和马车)的伟大的旅行,是一种山;它改变了他的生活,使他对自己生活的工作路径;但那项工作是在印度而不是非洲南部,没有他在约翰内斯堡或比勒陀利亚的纪念碑。旅游者是甘地,和他的加略山的故事是这样的。他来到南非1893。他只有二十四岁,虽然,因为家庭的关系,他出来作为一个富裕的印度的穆斯林商人,律师,他几乎没有...
自己做,别让老师发现你~。《西方文明通论》
看出来了 工大的。。。网上没有答案啊!!!!我也在翻译,有五页呢
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 大神英文翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信