九年级英语十一单元4a英语12单元sectiona4a

高中知识点
鲁教版(,)牛津沈阳版(,)牛津广州版(,)北京课改版(,)牛津广州版(,)牛津沈阳版(,)牛津广州版(,)
初中知识点
[地区导航]
&& 资料信息
文档属性:1407K rar | 适用地区:,
审核站长: [] []
时间: 16:15:00 上传 |
16:40:00 审核
[] 共有0人评价
标签:课件,英语,九年级,人教新目标九年级,新,Unit,12,Life,is,full,of,the,unexpected,初三,全国,2015
套卷:暂无
专辑:暂无
用于QQ、MSN等聊天平台,直接粘贴发送
用于嵌入到各种BBS论坛或者签名中
HTML代码:
用于粘贴到网站、微博或者博客里面
资料评价 下载地址 相关下载
1、本网站内所有教学资源版权均归学科网所有,故资料下载权限只对会员开放。如您需要对该资料进行下载,请先申请成为本网站会员,方可进行操作。具体操作步骤请点击【】进行查阅。未经本站明确许可,任何网站不得非法盗窃链接或抄袭本站资源,如需进行引用,请注明资源来源自学科网并标明网址。
2、请在下载资料前对资料信息进行详细阅读,您需要具有资料所标示的下载等级、下载所需的相应权限和足够的点数或者储值方可对该资料进行下载。如果对应项目不符,请点击【】,进行充值,升级到相应的权限,再进行下载操作。
3、网站资料均提供多个下载地址,以满足众多用户同时下载的需求。您可选择适合的地址进行下载,多次点击同一资料的不同地址下载,不重复扣除点数。如有发生不能下载的情况,请您临时关闭所使用电脑的防火墙,或者更改电脑的安全等级,后再进行操作。
4、如您发现资料存在质量问题或无法下载,请点击【】,进入投诉页面,填写信息或发表评论对该资料进行投诉。我们会对您的投诉进行跟进和处理,如核实情况属实,我们会对您当次的下载进行补偿,原数返还您消耗的点数。同时,本网站也慎重提示所有浏览者,如网站进行信息核实后发现您的投诉不符合实际情况,将会您的诬告情况进行严重的处罚。
5、本网站大部分教学资源为会员自助式自主上传,如有版权侵犯的情况,请和本网站工作人员联系,我们将在三个工作日内进行改正。
6、如未找到您所需要的资料,请到点击学科网论坛【】,在这里提出您的需求,我们会竭尽全力满足您的需求。
下载权限: 所有用户免费
提示:本自然月内重复下载不再扣除
普通下载通道
高级会员通道
绑定IP会员通道
该用户其他资料
谁下载了这份试卷
&& 热门推荐
客服热线:010-57
传真:010-
商务合作:010-
Copyright© Phoenix E-Learning Corporation, All Rights Reserved
北京市公安局海淀分局备案号:
京ICP证080135号九年级英语Unit 12 Life is full of the unexpected单元测试卷(有答案人教新目标)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
九年级英语Unit&12&Life&is&full&of&the&unexpected单元测试卷(有答案人教新目标)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
九年级英语Unit&12&Life&is&full&of&the&unexpected单元测试卷(有答案人教新目标)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文 章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 Y
九年级英语Unit 12 Life is full of the unexpected单元测试卷(有答案人教新目标)第一部分&& 技能(共两节,计20分)第一节 选择(15小题,计15分)根据你所听到的对话,选择正确的答案回答问题。听下面5段对话,每听完一个对话后,做一个小题。(&& )1. What do the spearkers need to buy? &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
A.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &B.&&&&&&&&&&& &C. (&& )2. Where does Jane saw Peter? &&
A. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. (&& )3. How did the girl go to work?&&&&&& A. By taxi.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. By bus.&& &C. By car.(&& )4. Who cooked dinner?&&&&&& A. Peter.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Danny.&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Danny’s mother.(&& )5. When was it when the girl got up?& &&&&&& A. At7:50.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. At 8:00.&&&&&&&&&&&& C. At 8:10.听第六段对话,做第6-7小题。(&& )6. Where did the boy go before he called Sally?&&&&&& A. The supermarket.&&&&& B. The school.&&&&&&&&& C. The fruit store.(&& )7. What will Say buy?&&&&&& A. Some vegetables.&&&&&& B. Some food.&&&&&&&&& C. Some chocolate.听第七段对话,做第8-9小题。(&& )8. How often does Maria use her computer?&&&&&& A. Once a week.&&&&&&&&& B. Twice a week.&&&&&&& C. Twice a month.(&& )9. What does Maria usually use her computer for?&&&&&& A. Listening music.&&&&&&& B. Playing games.&&&&&& C. Chatting with her friends.听第八段对话,做第10-12小题。(&& )10. What’s wrong with Bob?&&&&&& A. He had a toothache&B. He stayed up last night.&C. He was ill. (&& )11. What’s the date today?&&&&&& A. March 30th.&&&&&&&&&& B. April 1st.&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. April 2nd& (&& )12. How is Bob feeling now?&&&&&& A. He wants to sleep.&&&&& B. He is angry.&C. He feels worse.听第九段对话,做第13-15小题。(&& )13. Where did Paul plan to go?&&&&&& A. Beijing.&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Shanghai.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Guangzhou.& (&& )14. What was in the suitcase?&&&&&&& A. His phone.&&&&&&&&&& B. His ticket.&&&&&&&&&&&& C. An important file.(&& )15. What did Paul do when he found his suitcase left in the taxi?&&&&&& A. He called the police.&& B. He called his friends.&& C. He called the taxi company.第二节 笔录要点(5小题,计5分)根据你所听到的内容,填写下面的表格,每空不超过3个单词。A story happened on April 1stWhen to happen& &On April 1st.Where to go and stay &My brother 16.&&&&&&&&&&&& and my family to the Los Angeles , and we decided to stay at 17.&&&&&&&&&&& What happened &●My brother went out to 18.&&&&&&&&&&& , and then my sister 19.&&&&&&&&&&&& the car away.●The next morning, my brother found the car was not there. We pretended to search the car, and then I started crying. ●After a while, my cry turned to laughter, and we told my brother he 20.&&&&&&&&&&& . The car was on the other side of the hotel.
第二部分 知识运用(两节,共20个小题,计20分)第一节 语法(15小题,计1分)从A、B、C三个选项中选择正确的答案。(&&& ) 21. By the time I got to the airport, the plane ________ .A. have taken off&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. had taken off&&&&&&&&&&& C. is taken off(&&& ) 22. Marie got married ________ a policeman last year.A. with&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. for&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. to&&(&&& ) 23. The volunteer spoke as ________ as to make the visitors understand her.A. clearly&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. more clearly&&&&&&&&&&& C. the most clearly(&&& ) 24. -----May I ________ your English-Chinese dictionary?&&&&&&&& -----Sorry, I ________ it at home.A. left&&&&&&&&& B. forget&&&&&& C. left&& (&&& ) 25. Oh, my god! It’s a gift fro James. I forget ________ it this afternoon.A. post&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. to post&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.posting(&&& ) 26. ________exciting news it is that we won the match!A. How&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. What a&&&&&&&&&&&& C. What& (&&& ) 27. April Fool’s Day ________ every April 1st.A. will be celebrated&&&& B. is celebrated&&&&&&&& C. was celebrated(&&& ) 28. Tom, it’s cold outside. ________ your coat when you go out.A. put up&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. put on&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. put away(&&& ) 29. Many people don’t realize the importance of health ________ they have fallen.A. until&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. when&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. while& (&&& ) 30. As I _________ west, I saw a huge truck in the middle of the road.A. headed&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. is heading&&&&&&&&& C. was heading(&&& ) 31. There are ________ passenger waiting at the train station.&&&&&&&&& A. hundreds&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. hundred&&&&&&&&&& C.hundreds of(&&& ) 32. He said he wouldn’t angry with me________.A. any more&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. no more&&&&&&&&&& C.no longer (&&& ) 33. This is the most beautiful place ________ I have ever visited.A. that&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. where&&&&&&&&&&& C. which(&&& ) 34. The party ended up_________.A. sing&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. to sing&&&&&&&&&& C. singing(&&& ) 35. -----Can you tell me _________?-----Because I missed the bus.A. why were you late for class&&&&&&&&&&&& B. why you were late for class&&&&&&& C. how you came to school
第二节 词语填空(10小题,计10分)通读下面的短文,掌握其大意,然后从各题所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出一个最佳答案。 Around two weeks ago, I was invited to be a judge(裁判) at a college. All of the students had been given a piece of paper with a topic written on it. The first one to speak looked a little&& 36&& . “My dear friends and judges,” he said loudly, “this is an unfair&&& 37&& ! I have been given the paper,” he continued, “to speak on the topic with just a few minutes’ preparation,&&& 38&& those who come after me have more time to&& 39&& their speeches!” He then left the stage and went out of the hall. I met him later by chance. “Who said life is&& 40&& ?” I asked him with a smile, and I asked him to walk with me to my car. “Have you seen the figures(数字) they show when a new car is&& 41&& into the market, saying how good it is?”& “Yes,” he nodded.“But they put a&& 42&& after all these figures. They say all the figures are in ideal road conditions!” “Yes,” he said again.“Can you show me some ideal road conditions?” I asked him, and he smiled. “The car that sells well is the one&& 43&& will provide power and speed on the&& 44&& roads. That car is the winner.” We had got to the car. “Don’t look for ideal competition conditions,” I said. “&& 45&&& the unfair and come out a winner!”I looked back as I drove away and saw him smile and wave, and I knew he would do as I said.(&&& ) 36. A. unhappy& &&&B. afraid&&&&& &&C. ungrateful&&&&& &(&&& ) 37. A. college&&&&& &&&&& B. competition&&&&& &C. topic&&&&&&&&&&&& (&&& ) 38. A. when&&&&&&& &&&&& B. so&&&&&&&&&&&& &C. while(&&& ) 39. A. wait for&&&& &&&&& B. care about&&&&&&& &C. work on&&&&&&&&& &(&&& ) 40. A. easy&&&&&&&& &&&&& B. fair&&&&&&&&&&&&& &C. sweet&&&&&&&&&&& &(&&& ) 41. A. produced&&&& &&&&& B. imported&&&&&&&& &C. introduced(&&& ) 42. A. word&&&&&&&& &&B. guide&&&&&&&&&&&& &C. line&&&&&&&&&&&& (&&& ) 43. A. that&&&&&&&&& &&B. what&&&&&&&&&&& &C. who&&&&&&&&&&&& (&&& ) 44. A. best&&&&&&&&& &&B. worst&&&&&&&&&&& &C. busiest&&&&&&&&&& (&&& ) 45. A. Fight&&&&&&&&& &&B. Balance&&&&&&&&& &C. Blame&&&&&&&&&&
第三部分 技能(共三节,计35分)第一节&选择A、B、C三个选项中,选出最佳选项回答问题或完成句子。AYears ago I worked at a& factory& in a small county. Every day I got up very early and often did much extra work at night.& I was so& tired and exhausted. My whole life was hopeless. Then one day I read the following article from a magazine:&&& “A woman went& to& live with her husband& in camp on the Mojave Desert during& the war. She simply hated the place: the heat was almost un-bearable, 125 degrees& in& the shade,& the wind blew incessantly, and there was sand--sand everywhere. Finally, in desperation(不顾一切地)she wrote her parents in Ohio that she couldn't stand it another minute and was coming home.&&& Quickly came the reply by airmail from her father--just two lines:& ‘Two men looked out& from prison bars. One saw the mud, the other saw stars.’&&& The daughter did some real thinking, not only with the intellect (思维)but also with her heart. She decided to stick to her post.&&& She made friends with the natives,& learned& to love& the country, and eventually wrote a book about it.The desert hadn't changed, but her attitude had. Because she& listened with her heart& to& the words her& father sent, a whole new world opened up to her.”&&& A change of attitude could change everything.&&& After reading the article, I was deep in thought(陷入沉思)…(  ) 46. The underlined word “unbearable” means ____________ in Chinese.& A. 难以想象的&&&&&&&& B. 难以忍受的&&&&&&&&& C. 难以克服的(  ) 47. After she received her father's reply, the woman____________.A. went back home&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. decided to go back home with her husbandC. decided to stay there&&&&&& (  ) 48. From her father's reply, we can infer (推断) that ______________.A. two men looked out from prison barsB. one man was in prison, the other was out of prisonC. her parents wanted her to stay there with her husband(  ) 49. Which of the following is wrong according to the passage?&A. A woman went to live with her husband in a big city.&B. The woman finally made friends with the natives.&C. She wrote her parents that she was coming. (  ) 50. The main idea of this passage is that __________. A. the desert hadn't changed, but her attitude had B. a change of attitude could change everything C. a woman went to live with her husband in camp
B阅读下面的图表,做51~53小题。House for Rent2 sunny bedrooms with one kitchen.$500 a month.Call Mr. Winter at 555-7843.&&&&&& Lost DogSmall size.Black and white, short hair.Call Gus.Reward at 555-6238.& Taxi Driver WantedFull or part time.Experience needed.Call Mark at 555-7296 between 9 am and 5 pm on weekdays.&&&&&&&& Ice Age 3D&Saturday and Sunday.Zig Zag Cinema.$20(half for children under 12).Call 555-9767 for more information.(&&& ) 51. If you want to rent a house, you can call________. A. 555-7843&&&&&&&&&&& B. 555-6238&&&&&&&&&&&& C. 555-9767&&& (&&& ) 52. ________ lost a small, black and white dog. A. Zig Zag&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Gus. Reward&&&&&&&&& C. Mark&&& (&&& ) 53. If Mr. Green wants to see Ice Age 3D with his wife, he will pay ________ dollars. A. 40&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. 30&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.20&&&& 阅读下面的图表,做54~55小题。
(&& )54. Who does the Sports Club need?&&&&&&&& A. Two teachers.&&&B. Two cooks.&&&&&&&& C. Two middle school students.(&& )55. If you want to do this job, you must&&&&&&&&&&&& .&&&&&&&& A.be serious&&&&&&&&&&&& B. be free on Friday&&& C. be good at playing basketball
第二节 摘录要点(5小题,计5分)阅读下面的材料,然后在表格中完成内容摘要,每空不超过三个单词。‘USA? Britain? Which country is better to study in?’ We often hear such discussions. As China opens its door, it is a dream for many Chinese students to study abroad. They want to learn about the outside world.It’s true that studying abroad can help students develop themselves. Their foreign language skills will be improved and it may be easier to find jobs.But there are problems that should be considered. Language is the first. Students must spend a lot of time learning another language.Students must also learn to live without parents’ care and deal with all kinds of things they haven’t had to do before, like looking after themselves. There are reports about Chinese students abroad running into an ocean of difficulties and giving up finally. When they have to take care of themselves, it is hard for students to study well.Finally, studying abroad brings a heavy burden(负担)to the family. For most Chinese parents, the cost of studying abroad is very high. But is it worth it?We know that there are many famous people who have achieved success through their hard work in China. Liu Xiang is a good example. Once an American teacher invited him there, but he refused. He kept training hard with his Chinese teacher. He surprised the world when he won a gold medal at the Athens Olympic Games. So when you wonder which country is better to study in, think again.Title: Studying at&& 56&& or abroadPhenomenon(现象)&Studying abroad has become a dream for Chinese students.Advantages&◆ It is helpful to the future development of Chinese students. &◆ It helps to&& 57&& foreign language skills.&◆ It enables Chinese students to find jobs more easily.&&& 58&&& &◆ It&& 59&& Chinese students too much time to learn a foreign language.&◆ It’s hard for Chinese students to get used to the life abroad && without parents’ care.&◆ Parents may be under pressure(压力)because the cost of && studying abroad is very high.Purpose: To tell us studying abroad is not the only way to be&& 60&& by describing Liu Xiang’s example.
第三节 回答问题(5小题,计10分)阅读下面的材料,然后根据材料内容回答问题。&&& Think “rock, paper, scissors (剪刀)” is a children's game? Think again.&&& &&& Top players from around the world came together in Toronto to compete for a 10,000 C Canadian-dollar prize and the title of World Champion (世界冠军头衔). More than 500 players, including national champions from Australia, Norway and New Zealand, attended.The simple game is often used to make decision and solve simple problems. Players hold their fists closed and count to three before making a fist (rock), a flat hand (paper) or two fingers (scissors). Paper covers rock, scissors cut paper and rock breaks scissors.&&& Players have different, opinions about the history of the game, but it is commonly believed to have been played for centuries in Japan. The Paper Scissors Stone Club opened in England in 1842 and players could play together there. In 1918, the name was changed to World RPS Club and its headquarters (总部) moved from London to Toronto. &&&& The world championship started in 2002, and is held once every year.61. How much can the winner of the game get as a prize? ______________________________62. What is the simple game often to?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ______________________________63. Has been the game played for centuries in Japan?&&& ______________________________64. Where was the headquarters of World RPS Club before 1918?& ______________________&&&&&&&&&&& 65. When did the world championship start?&&&&&&&&&& ______________________________
第四部分& 写作技能(共三节,计20分)第一节& 翻译语篇(5小题,计5分)阅读下面的短文,然后将划线部分的句子译成汉语或英语。Three stories about April Fool’s DayThe first one: One April Fool’s Day, a reporter in England announced that there would be no more spaghetti because the spaghetti farmers in Italy had stopped growing spaghetti. 66. Many people ran to their local supermarket to buy as much spaghetti as they could. By the time people realized that the story was a hoax, all of the spaghetti across the country had been sold out.The second one: A famous TV star once invited his girlfriend onto his show on April Fool’s Day. 67.他请求她嫁给他。However, when she said “yes”, he replied “April Fool!”. 68. That little joke didn’t have a very happy ending. The TV star lost both his girlfriend and his show.The third one: In 1938, a radio program by actor Orson Welles announced that aliens from Mars had landed on the Earth. He described where they had landed and told how they were moving across the United States. 69. 数以百计的人相信了这个故事。 And panic set off across the whole country. 70. By the time the authority revealed that the story was a hoax, many people had fled from their homes.66.__________________________________ 67.__________________________________68.__________________________________ 69.__________________________________70.__________________________________
第二节&完成对话(5小题,计5分)通读下面的对话,根据上下文补全对话内容。A: Hi, Tony. Why are you in such a hurry? 71.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ?B: I lost my backpack. I remembered putting it under a tree beside the playground.A: really? 72.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ?B: An hour ago. I was playing soccer on the playground. It was gone after that.A: Bad luck! 73.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ?B: Yes. There is a mobile phone and an e-dictionary in it.A: Don’t worry. Maybe someone took it by mistake.B: 74.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ?A: You’d better go to Lost and Found for help.B: Good idea. 75.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ?A: It’s just on the second floor in the office building. Perhaps you are lucky to find it there.B: I hope so. Thank you!
第三节&情景(计10分)还记得发生在你身上最难忘的一次经历吗?请以 “An unforgettable experience” 为题写一篇短文,描述一次难忘的经历,并谈谈你的感想。  要求:1. 文中不得出现真实的校名、姓名; 2. 词数不少于80。(开头已给出不计入总词数)An Unforgettable ExperienceEveryone has some unforgettable experiences. ________________________________&
Unit 12 听力材料一、根据你听到的对话,选择正确的答案回答问题。据你听到的对话,选择正确的答案回答问题。听下面5段对话,每听完一段对话后,做1个小题。1. W: How about making some meat pie tonight?& M: Great! We have pork, beans and potatoes. I think we need to buy some cabbages.2. W: Hey, Peter. Jane said she saw you in the park yesterday afternoon.& M: Oh, yes. When I was reading under the tree, Jane came up and said hello to me.3. M: I didn’t see you on the bus this morning.& W: By the time I got to the bus stop, the bus had left, so I went to work by taxi.4. W: Wow, the house is tidy. Did you clean it, Danny?& M: No, mom. When I came back home, Peter had cleane it. But I cooked dinner.5. M: Jenny, were you late for school this morning?& W: Yes, I overslept. When I got up, it was already 7:50.听第六段对话,做第6-7小题。& W: The floweres are beautiful. By the way, have you called Sally?M: Yes, I had called her before I went to the supermarket.  W: When did she say?M: She said she would come for dinner, and she would bring some chocolate.W: Great! Let’s start cooking at once.听第七段对话,做第8-9小题。M: Excuse me, could you spare a few minutes for a short interview?W: Sure.M: What grade are you in?W: I’m in Grade Nine.M: Do you use your computer every day?W: No, I usually use it on Saturday and Sunday nights.M: I see. What do you usually do on your computer?W: I usually chat with my friends on line. Sometimes I read e-books. I never play games on it.听第八段对话,做第10-12小题。W: You look tired, Bob. What’s wrong?&M: Well, I stayed up last night.&W: You were hard-working.M: Harry told me that we had an English test today.W: But we didn’t have any test today.M: Right.W: Haha, you are fooled! Yesterday was April Fool’s Day. But don’t be angry with him.M: I’m not angry. I just want to have a sleep right now.听第九段对话,做第13―15小题。W: Hey, Paul. You are supposed to be on the plane to Beijing now. what’s wrong?M: I didn’t catch it.W: How can’t? You left so early this morning.M: Yes. I took a taxi to the ariport, but I left my suitcase in the taxi. When I realized it, the taxi had gone.W: Were all you things in the suitcase?M: No, my ticket and phone were in my pocket. But there was an important file in the suitcase.W: What did you do then?M: I called the taxi company, then the taxi driver sent the suitcase back.第二节 笔录要点& 根据你所听到的内容,填写下面的表格,每空不超过3个单词。Hello, I’m Linda. I’d like to tell you a story that happened on April 1st. My brother drove my car and my family to the Los Angeles. We decided to stay at the hotel that night, while he went out to meet his friends. After he came back, my sister went out to the parking lot secretly and moved the car away. The next morning, we followed my brother to the place him parked the car. Of course, the car was not there. We pretended to search around for a while, and then I started crying. My brother looked so sorry when he saw me crying. After a while, my cry turned to laughter. We all started laughing. We told him that the car was on the other side of the hotel. He was fool
参考答案1-5 BCABA&& 6-10 ACBCB&&& 11-15 BAACC&&& 16 drove my car& 17 the hotel18 meet his friends& 19 moved& 20 was fooled21 BCAAB&&& 26-30 CBBAC&& 31-35 CAACB36-40 ABCCB& 41-45 CCABA46-50 BCCAB& 51-55 ABACC& 56 home& 57 improve& 58 Disadvantages& 59 takes& 60 successful& 61 10000 Canadian dollars& 62 It is used to make decision and solve simple problems.& 63 Yes, it has .& 64 London&& 65 In 2002 : 备
&文 章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 Y
没有相关试题上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?}

我要回帖

更多关于 八下英语第二单元4a 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信