用would like sthrother not do sth(宁愿不起床)造句

have better (not) do sth.造句
sb had better do sth =might/may as well do sthsb had better not do sthit is better for sb to do sth以上一个句型都表示某人最好做/不做某事You'd better go at once.You'd better bot tell him the truth.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
通常应该是:had better (not) do sthyou'd better (not) do sth你最好(不)做什么
最好(不)做什么you had better (not) do sthyou had better ask your mother before you go out.
最好(不)做某事!
最好(不)做某事You had better go to school first.You had better not go swimming in the river.
have better (not) do sth最好(不要)做谋事
意思是最好不要做某事例如:You have better not laugh at him
You had better not to notice it.From George Bernard Shaw's
最好(不)做某事You had better finish your homework before going out.
最好不要做某事You'd better take off your cloth at once.
扫描下载二维码用ask/tell sb (how) to do sth造句,并翻译句子中文意思!_百度知道
用ask/tell sb (how) to do sth造句,并翻译句子中文意思!
用ask/tell sb (how) to do sth造句,并翻译句子中文意思!
提问者采纳
My mom asks me to do homework 我妈妈让我做作业He asked me how to read this 他问我怎么读
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
他询问怎么开那扇门he asked&#47,那就是一个从句了! 如果要加入how的话;told me to open the door他叫我去开门 how不要放在句子里的!he asked (that) how to open the door
He asked me when the play would begin.他问我电影什么时候开始。He told me the play would begin at 8.他告诉我电影在8点开始。
My mother often asks/ tells me to go to school on time.我妈妈经常叫我要按时上学I will tell you how to do it.我会告诉你如何做这件事的。
造句的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请用ask sb not to do sth 的句式造句
家长会泥煤105
he asks me not to run away
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
my father asked me not to play too late
The teacher ask Tom not to talk in class.
He asked me not to play the ball in the street.
扫描下载二维码用Would you like to do sth 造句用Would you like to do sth 和Sb would like to do sth造句要快急用每句不少于5句多多益善!
would you like to come to play tonight?would you like to have a try?would you like to join us?would you like to have some tea,please?would you like to have supper?I would like to have some coffee.I would like to do some exercises.He would like to go abroad.He would like to see his friends tommorow.She would like to buy her a skirt.希望对你有用.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Would you like to have a rest?Would you like to finish your homework?Would you like to play with us?Would you like to draw a picture?Would you like to have a dinner with me?
Would you like to go shopping together?Would you like to have a cup of tea?Would you like to buy this hat?Would you like to read this book?Would you like to go to the bar? She...
Would you like to have some drinkWould you like to drive me homeWould you like to introduce this productWould you like to answer me a questionWould you like to hand me that paper<b...
Would you like to go with me?Would you like to have a drink?Would you like to go shopping? Would you like to go for a walk?Would you like to watch a movie?I would like to go w...
Would you like to have lunch?Would you like to have a drink?Would you like to play games?Would you like to play basketball?Would you like to lend it to me?he would like to do ...
would you like to come to play tonight?would you like to have a try?would you like to join us?would you like to have some tea,please?would you like to have supper?I would like...
扫描下载二维码英语造句子!请用以下语法造一个句子,1.It is + adj + for sb + to do sth2.wake sb up3.sb would(not)like to do
黎约天罚515
It is good for you to stop smoking!Mom wakes me up in the morning.I would like to go to school.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
It's important for me to study English.It's time to wake him up.I would like to drink coke.
It is easy for me to play basketballMy mum wakes me up every morningyou would like to go to party tonight?
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 would like sth 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信