help yourself .读音me we读音的不同

急急急~~~高分求助,将下面英语短文的单词的读音音标标注出来!!!_百度知道
急急急~~~高分求助,将下面英语短文的单词的读音音标标注出来!!!
Good morning/afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. I’m Pang Xue from Laixi Power Supply Company. I’m very glad to be here and share my view about the smart grid with all of you. Today my topic is: Growing with the Smart Grid (SG).Papa, what is the Smart Grid? When I was young and saw the wordSG at the news, I often asked my father curiously like this. And father explained this special net to me by an example ----- we use solar energy to generate electricity at home, and if we have reminder, we can sell it to the Grid State. This explanation seems simple and rough, but thanks to the simple answer, I was attracted by this special ‘net’ at the moment I heard it.Now, as a formal electric worker, I know the SG is a grid which based on the physical power grid. It is a new type of power grid, formed by the modern advanced sensing measurement technology, communication technology, information technology, computer and control technology, and what’s more, the highly integrated physical power. SG can also provide reliable, economic, clean interactive power and value-added services for users.Perhaps is the arrangement of fate, I became one of a member of the Grid State in 2010. And it was also in that year, our province company started to advancing the construction of the SG. We upgrading the overall efficiency from power generation to PTD which means Power Transmission and Distribution. The achievement is elegant. Many key projects such as the popularization of intelligent watt-hour meter and the construction of intelligent community all show the development of the SG. Over the past 3 years, I witness the SG, bit by bit into our normal life.Just on the ground underfoot, an Electric Vehicle Power Station stands here, which is of comprehensive functions, of scale largest and of the strongest service capacity. This station is the famous Qingdao Xuejiadao Electric Vehicle Power Station. It is a splendid miniature of the achievement of our SG construction. Since this station has been put into operation, it runs in a good condition and produces huge social benefits. Whenever I pass through here by tunnel bus, I feel deep proud of it. Because this station is not only a pride of our power grid, but also a pride of all the Chinese! This year, Laixi starting to build its first electric vehicle power station too. I believe in the near future, such station can abound all over our beautiful motherland and ties closely with people’s life.
The SG is a complicated systematic project. To make people understand and accept, we have to deal with the aspects related to people’s production and life. Hand over the charges while hanging out. This is the pet phrase of the people in Laixi. This is what we create as Ten minutes circle. Markets, shops and drug stores have all been plans to pay charges, making handing over the money not a trouble at all. No power off but reminding 163 message service plat, making people know the charges of their own by free messages.Nowadays, whether I sit in front of a computer, seeing the real-time changes of remote sensing signal, or just read books about new electric theory, I can’t help but thinking about the comfort and convenience SG brings to our life. Meanwhile, as a power worker, a deep responsibility is also put under my shoulder. As we all know, the sea is fed by trickle and mountain is build by fine soil.
提问者采纳
要求全文标注音标知道目文章要全文标注音标工作量且未必能便阅读要习朗读找朗读软件句输入进再跟读我答希望帮助
演讲稿,好多单词不记得读音了,可是一个个查太麻烦
这个好办,给你个网址:你把不会读的句子粘贴到该页面左框内,该框右下角会显示出扬声器图标,点击它即可发音。你就可以跟读学习了。
提问者评价
谢谢你的耐心解答,好详细呀
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语短文的相关知识
其他2条回答
挺牛啊智能电网错啊
全文吗?好长。。。你都不会读吗
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁“she”、“yes”、“bed”三个单词中“e”的发音哪个与“help”相同如题_百度作业帮
“she”、“yes”、“bed”三个单词中“e”的发音哪个与“help”相同如题
血色mnFL69NA76
she 【音标】:[ʃi:] yes 【音标】:[jes]bed 【音标】:[bed]而help的【音标】是:[help]所以是俩个,Yes和bed
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求这几道英语题~~虽然多了一点,但还是需帮忙下~~一、把下列读音不同的英语单词选出来(括号里的单词代表被划横线的单词)1.A.drink(dr) B.drive(dr) C.street(tr) D.dry(dr)2.读音r
A.rain _百度作业帮
求这几道英语题~~虽然多了一点,但还是需帮忙下~~一、把下列读音不同的英语单词选出来(括号里的单词代表被划横线的单词)1.A.drink(dr) B.drive(dr) C.street(tr) D.dry(dr)2.读音r
D.bird二、把读音相同的单词选出来1.读音a bad
B.cake C.babysiter
三、翻译下列句子1、The children live in the tent during the summer camp.2、I would like to buy a newdress for the party.3、Can you help me to make an appintment with Dr.smith?4、We celebrate the DragonBout festivaConthe fifth day of the fifth month of the chinese lunar year.5、I bought a pair of glasses last week. It coat me 300 yuan
1 C2 D二 A三1 孩子夏令营的时候住在帐篷里2 为参加宴会,我想买条新裙子3 您能帮我跟史密斯医生预约吗?4 我们在每年农历五月初五庆祝端午节5 上周我买了副眼镜,花了300元
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1 C 2 D1 A1 这些孩子在夏令营里住帐篷。2 我想为这次的聚会买件新裙子。3 你能帮我向Smith医生预约一下吗?4 我们在农历五月五日庆祝端午节。5 上周我买了一副眼镜,花了我300元。
C D A 夏利营期间,小盆友们住在帐篷里。我要为宴会买一条新裙子~~~你能帮我和史密斯先生约定一下见面的时间吗?我们每年农历五月初五过端午节我上个星期花了300块买了一副眼镜。
2.D二、B & C(bad & cashier是发&音。)三、1.夏令营期间孩子们是住在帐篷里的。2.我想我需要买条裙子来参加聚会。3.您能帮我和史密斯教授约个时间见面吗?4.我们在农历五月初五庆祝端午节。(端午节应为Dragon-Boat Festival;其实农历五月初五表达成on May 5th of the c...
C2 D二 A三1 孩子夏令营的时候住在帐篷里2 为参加宴会,我想买条新裙子3 您能帮我跟史密斯医生预约吗?4 我们在每年农历五月初五庆祝端午节5 上周我买了副眼镜,花了300元我完全同意sophyfly 的回答。另外, 原文有错误啊DragonBout festivaConthe 应该为...
扫描下载二维码we me bed 那个读音不同快_百度作业帮
we me bed 那个读音不同快
bed me 和we 都是 发 i:
那 pen he she 有神魔区别
he she 都是发 i: 长音
那 she we leg 有神魔区别
she we 都是发长音 i:
leg 的e 发 /e/
最后一个问题:get eraser desk 有神魔区别
get desk 发 /e/
eraser 发/ i/
为您推荐: