那篇完形填空解题技巧的第一句是my bicycle was stolen

完形填空 A rich American goes into a shop in London. He wants very much 1 a nice-looking watch. He sees a watch and likes it 2 much that he decides to buy it. But the owner of the shop 3 five hundred doll 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
  A rich American goes into a shop in London. He wants very much
a nice-looking watch. He sees a watch and likes it
much that he decides to buy it. But the owner of the shop
five hundred dollars for it.
the American is hesitating, a young man suddenly ones into the shop, takes
out of the owner's hand and runs out with it. It all-happens in
seconds. When the owner runs out
the street, the young man has already
among the people. The American goes on. At the next corner, he sees
with the stolen watch in his hand. “Do you
to buy a fine watch, sir?” he says in a low
11 , “it is only a hundred dollars.”
  “The young man doesn't know
the watch just now.” he thinks. The American pays at once and goes
back to his room with the watch. He
his friend about the fine watch. His friend
a look at the watch and starts
immediately. He says, “You are
18 . This watch isn't worth
ten dollars. I'm
the shop owner and the young man plan all this together.”
A.buyB.taking
C.to getD.sells
A.veryB.so
C.tooD.quite
A.asksB.begs
C.needsD.insists
A.BecauseB.When
C.IfD.While
A.a watchB.the money
C.the watchD.some dollars
A.manyB.much
C.a fewD.a little
A.intoB.of
C.onD.in
A.missedB.lost
C.runD.disappeared
A.the young manB.the owner
C.the AmericanD.another young man
A.enjoyB.decide
C.refuseD.want
A.soundB.noise
C.voiceD.word
C.theyD.us
A.stoleB.stolen
C.stealingD.to steal
A.gladB.sad
C.angrilyD.happily
A.saysB.tells
C.speaksD.talks
A.haveB.gives
C.makesD.takes
A.cryingB.to shout
C.laughingD.to satisfy
A.a bad manB.a clever man
C.a foolD.a thief
A.almostB.even
C.onlyD.just
A.sureB.sure of
C.believeD.think
答案:C;B;A;D;C;C;A;D;A;D;C;B;C;D;B;B;C;C;B;A解析:
  1.动词短语want to do的使用形式是十分重要的,动词不定式作宾语。
  2.连词so…that…,意思是“如此……以至于……”。
  3.动词短语ask…for…,意思是“对于……要价……”。
  4.由while连接的时间状语从句,表示谓语是一个持续性动作。
  5.特指店主手中的那只手表。
  6.指的是那位年轻人动作很快,所以用“几秒钟”来形容他的作迅速。seconds是一个可数名词的复数形式,答案A的意思是“许多的”,指的是时间很长,不符合故事情节。
  7.动词短语run out into…,意思是“跑出商店到大街上”。
  8.根据文意选用动词“消失”。
  9.指的是刚才抢表的年轻人。
  10.在推销时会问“您想要表吗”。
  11.“低语”的说法是in a low voice。
  12.宾语从句部分的主语应使用主格,同时这也是这位美国人的心理活动,所以称之为“I”。
  13.动词短语see sb.doing的结构要注意,这是一个现在分词作为宾语补足语的结构。
  14.买到喜欢的手表后应该是高兴的心情,同时注意使用副词来修饰谓语动词。
  15.强调“告诉”的意思。
  16.答案A动词短语的意思正确,但是动词形式不对,选用动词短语take a look at的一般现在时第三人称单数形式。
  17.他的朋友开始嘲笑他犯下的错误。
  18.对买到假货的人的评价是可以预料到的。
  19.意思是“这块表甚至连10美元都不值”。
  20.是宾语从句的主句部分的谓语动词,意思是“我敢肯定……”。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:湖北省黄冈市蔡河中学2012届九年级第一次月考英语试题
My Report on Beijing
  Hi! I’m Kangkang.My granny has lived in Beijing   1  .She has seen the changes in Beijing herself.
  R  2  , the living conditions in the city were poor.The roads were   3   and there weren’t many ring roads.Usually, a big family   4   a small house.Many families couldn’t get enough food and only   5   children had the chance   6   a good education.Life was so hard that people had no time or money   7   leisure activities.People kept in touch with their friends and relatives far away mainly by letter or telegram.
  China   8   since the reform and opening-up.More and more ring roads have appeared and buildings in Beijing are becoming taller and brighter.People’s living conditions have improved a lot.And there are more kinds of food and clothes   9  .People can enjoy more sorts of leisure activities.Children can study   10   in modern schools   11   on the lnternet.What’s more, communications are becoming easier and quicker-people can use telephones, cellphones, fax machines, the lnternet, and so on.
  Beijing   12   and it   13   in hosting the 2008 Olympic Games.I think   14   is important to remember the past, live in the present and   15   the future.
for over forty years ago
since more than forty years ago
since more than forty years
more than forty years
Since 1960
In the 1960s
were crowd in
were crowded in
was crowded in
was crowd in
to receive
in receiving
to enjoying
for enjoying
has development rapidly
has rapidly development
has had rapid development
have rapidly developed
to choose from
choose from
for choosing
from choose
has made rapid progresses
has made a rapid progress
has rapid progressed
has made rapid progress
has alveady success
has already succeed
has already succeeded
dream about
dream with
来源:2010年北京市高级中等学校招生考试英语试卷
  It was yearbook day and we were given an hour to sign each other's yearbooks in the cafeteria.I was president of the class and I played sports.When I sat down at a table, people started to come over to get their yearbooks signed and to sign   1  .
  Among them, a weak boy with ugly teeth and thick glasses kept shaking.I had seen him around, and I knew he was always laughed at.He seemed   2   of himself, and was so pale that it   3   us to look at him.
  He came up and asked me nervously,“Can you sign this?”I took his yearbook but I didn't know   4   to write.I saw that there was the name“Ricky Sanders”written on the front of it.So I wrote:
  I put down the yearbook and turned around to get some signatures from some of my friends when I   5   my yearbook was gone.I saw that Ricky had sat down with my yearbook.“What are you doing?”I asked him.He looked up calmly(平静地)and   6   said“Sign!”
  My friends broke into a loud laugh, and I saw that he was carefully frying to put a signature in my yearbook.He hadn't even finished the“R”yet.I thought for a while and   7   to let him sign.
  It took him nearly five minutes to sign and when I got my yearbook back, there was a very shaky“RICKY”.He hugged(紧抱)his yearbook and   8  .I couldn't help but smile back at him.
  In that moment, my   9   changed completely.
  I gave him a high five and suddenly everyone at my table wanted his signature.He was asked politely to write in their yearbooks and the signature   10   of his yearbook were filled up.He was smiling so big that it lit up the whole room.
  I changed school the next year, and I never saw Ricky again.However, I will never forget the day that he became the most   11   guy in school.Whenever I'm   12  , I still look back at that yearbook.
来源:浙江省舟山市定海六中学年七年级上学期第一次月考英语试题
完形填空:
Hello! My   1   is Jim Smith.My first name is   2   , and Smith is my   3   name.  4   am   5   English boy.Here is a   6   of my family,   7   is my father, he is a doctor, and that is my mother,   8   is a teacher.I have two sisters and one brother.And I have a lovely dog,   9   , its name   10   Coco.I have a happy family, I love them all.Look! What's that over there? Oh, it's my   11  .It's an   12   dictionary.I like   13   very much.  14   is it? It's red.Can you   15   dictionary? Yes, D-I-C-T-I-O-N-A-R-Y.
first name
family name
dictionary
What color
来源:点击新版全程测试卷 初二(下)
  A monkey is an interesting a 1
. Have you ever seen o 2
in the zoo? A monkey l 3
to swing (摇摆) on a rope. B 4
are the food he like b 5
of all. He can peep (剥皮) a banana as well as you can. A monkey in a circus (马戏团) o 6
wears clothes. He can l 7
tricks (技巧) . He can even learn to r 9
a bicycle. Do you like w 10
来源:快车道丛书 双解一试 七年级 英语上册
A:What's  1  name?
B: 2  name's Jack.
A:What's your  3  name?
B: 4  Cooper.
A:How do you  5  it?
B:C-O-O-P-E-R.
A: 6  this your backpack?
B:No, 7 .It's  8  backpack.
A:What's this  9  English?
B:It's  10  notebook.
A.I'mB.yourC.you
A.HisB.YourC.My
A.firstB.givenC.last
A.It'sB.IsC.It
A.sayB.spellC.call
A.AreB.IsC.Am
A.it isB.it isn'tC.it's my
A.sheB.he'sC.her
A.inB.onC.for
A.heB.sheC.my
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号当前位置: >>
人教版英语九年级Unit3单元整体课件
Unit3Teenagers should be allowedto choose their own clothes.Tuesday, Sep. 13th, 2005 Sunny by Lily Period 1-2 English is spoken by many people . Da C
hangjin is watched on TV by many people .The tickets about heroes are sold out .Rice is planted in South China.He is said a good boy . Grammar被动语态 1. D语态”表示主语和谓语动词之间的关系。 英语中有“两态”的说法,即主动语态和被 动语态,本单元中反复出现的should be allowed 就是一个含有情态动词(should)的 被动语态。 先看几个基本概念 主语是动作的发出者为主动语态 主语是动作的接受者为被动语态 只有及物动词才有被动语态。 2. 被动语态的构成 一般现在时的被动语态为:主+am / is / are (not)+过去分词 一般过去时的被动语态为:主+was / were +过去分词 如:Butter is made from milk. This house was built 100 years ago. The office is cleaned every day . The office was cleaned yesterday. 现在进行时被动语态的构成为 主语+is / am / are + being +过去分词再如: My car is being repaired now. Some new houses are being built near the park. 公园附近在建一些房子。 现在完成时被动语态的构成为 主语+have / has +been +过去分词 如: My key has been stolen. My keys have been stolen. I am not going to the party, I haven’t been invited. 含有情态动词的被动语态 情态动词+be+过去分词 A note had better be left to him. Teenagers should be allowed to wear their own clothes 这里我们列举了几个主要时态,那么其它时 态呢? 一般将来时 主语+will +be +过去分词 过去将来时 主语+would / should + be + 过去分词 过去进行时 主语+was / were + being + 过去分词 过去完成时 主语+had + been +过去分词 被动语态的时态是由be的时态决定的,be是 什么时态,全句就是什么时态,be动词后面 的过去分词不变。 归纳: 肯定句:主语+be + 过去分词+(by ~) 否定句:主语+be not +过去分词+(by ~) 一般疑问句:Be +主语+过去分词+(by ~)? 特殊疑问句:疑问词+be+主语+过去分 词+(by ~) 3. 被动语态的用法: (1)不知道或没有必要说明动作的执行者 是谁,不用by+动作执行者短语 Such books are written for children. 这些书是为儿童写的。 I haven’t been told about it . 没有人告诉我这件事 (2)强调动作的承受者,这时应用by短语。 The cup was broken by David. (3)作客观说明时,常采用一种被动语态 句型 It’s / was said / believed / reported / + that … It’s reported that about three hundred people were killed in this earthquake. 据报道,这次地震中大约有三百人死亡。 4. 主动语态变为被动语态 把主动语态的句子变为被动语态的方法是: (1)把原句中的宾语变为主语 (2)动词改为被动形式,即be+过去分词 (3)原来的主语,如果需要的话,放在 by后面,如果没必要,可省略。 注意事项: 主动语态变成被动语态应注意事项 从主动语态到被动语态的过程中主语、谓 语动词、宾语都发生变化。 注意主格与宾格的变化形式。 注意主语的人称及数的变化对be动词带来 的影响。 注意be动词的时态形式取决于原主动语态 的动词时态形式。 5. 被动语态的几种类型 (1)有两个宾语的句子的被动语态(直接宾语, 间接宾语) 常见的接双宾语的动词有 通常这种句子可以改为以“人”当主语;和以 “物”当作主语的两种被动语态。 如:He gave me a book. -I was given a book by him. (以I做主语) -A book was given to me by Tom. (以物book 作主语) He teaches us English. -We are taught English by him. (以人当主语) -English is taught us by him. (以物作主语) (2)含有宾语补足语的句子的被动语态 keep, make 三类的动词常常有宾语补足语, 在被动语态中,宾语补足语位置不变。 We keep food fresh in the fridge. 主 谓 宾 宾补 -Food is kept fresh in the fridge. I saw him go into the office building. -He was seen to go into the office building. 英语中有“十大动词”的说法,即feel , hear , listen , have , make , let , look , watch , see , notice ,这些词在主动句中,其后的动词不 定式不加to,但变被动句时必须加to. (3)含有短语的主动语态变被动语态 不及物动词没有宾语,因此没有被动语态。 但有的不及物动词后面加上介词及其他一些 词类构成短语动词之后,其作用相当于及物 动词,可以接宾语,因而也可以变为被动语 态。在变成被动语态时,不能去掉构 成短语动词的介词或副词 They take good care of my child. -My child is taken good care of . 他们把我的孩子照顾得很好。 I turned off the radio. -The radio was turned off (by me). 附:动词短语的被动语态 take care of -be taken care of cut down -be cut down laugh at -be laughed at look after-be looked after 下列这些短语本身即是被动语态的形式,不 需再加-by be covered with …用…覆盖着 be interested in …对…感兴趣 be surprised at …对…感到惊奇 be made of (from)用…制造的 (4)由情态动词形成的被动语态 含有情态动词的句子在变为被动语态时,在情 态动词后面加上be动词即可,其句型如下: 肯定句:主语+情态动词(can , may , must) +be+ 过去分词… 否定句:主语+情态动词+not + be + 过去分词 … 疑问句:情态动词(Can , May , Must )+主语 +be+过去分词+…. 如:We should allow teenagers to surf the Internet . -Teenagers should be allowed to surf the Internet. Can you use it ? 你会使用它吗? -Can it be used ? 6. 不能用于被动语态的几种情况 (1)当主动结构中的宾语是反身代词和相 互代词时,不能改为被动语态。 We often help each other. 我们常常互相帮助。 (2)当谓语是表状态的及物动词时(如 have , like , take place , belong to …) 如: I like these flowers. 我喜欢这些花。 I will have a meeting. 不说A meeting will be had. 应说A meeting will be held . 填空(完成被动语态填空) 1. They often clean their classroom after school . (改为被动语态) cleaned by is Their classroom _____ often ______ them after school. 2. Li Lei gave Tom a new pen last week . (同上) was _______by given _____ Tom last A new pen _____ week . 3. A lot of people in China can speak English now . (同上) can be spoken by a lot of English ______ ____ ______ people in China now. 4. I have learned English for about two years. (同上) has English ______been learned for about ______ ______ two years. 5. They will publish these story-books next month. (同上) will _____ _____ next These story-books _____ be published month. 三. 用所给单词完成句子 1. (the office / clean / yesterday )The office was cleaned yesterday. 2. (the house / paint / last month)The was painted last month. house _________________________ 3. (three people / injure / in the accident) Three people were injured in _________________________ the accident. 4. (my bicycle / steal / a few days ago) My bicycle was stolen a few _________________________ days ago. 5. (when / this bridge / build ? ) When was this bridge built. _________________________ 6. (you / invite / to the party last week ? ) _________________________ last week ? Were you invited to the party 7. (how / these windows / break ? ) How were these windows broken ? _________________________ 8. (I / not / wake up / by the noise ) I wasn’t woken up by the noise. _________________________ 一. 被动语态专项练习: 选择填空。 B 1. In some countries , tea ______ with milk and sugar. A. is serving B. is served C. serves D. served C in my hometown 2. Great changes _____ since 1980. A. have been taken place B. took place C. have taken place D. were taken place B 3. The new type of car is going to ______ in three years. A. turn out B. be turned out C. has turned out D. have been turned out 4. The woman murdered her friend and ______ to ______. A A. was sentenced , death B. sentencing , die C. sentenced , death D. sentenced , die 5. -Do you like the skirt ? C -It _______ soft. A. is feeling B. felt C. feels D. is felt 6. Are you still here ? You were here an hour A ago . Who ________ for ? A. are you waiting B. did you wait C. were you waiting D. do you wait C 7. _____ to know Professor Zhang. A. He said B. I said C. He is said D. It says 8. -I want to sit at the table near the window. D -Sorry , ______ already. A. it took B. it takes C. it is taking D. it has been taken 9. The letter _______ three days ago and it B ______ yesterday. A. had post , had arrived B. was posted , arrived C. posted , arrived D. had been posted , was arrived 10. He told me that the final examination D _______ next Thursday. A. is given B. will be given C. would have given D. would be given D 11. Water ______ into ice. A. will changed B. must be changed C. should change D. can be changed B 12. Plays ______ twice a month in that theatre. A. put on B. are put on C. was put on D. often put on 13. The birds _______ fly away last Saturday. D A. let to B. is let to C. was let D. were let to A 14. A strange sound ______ yesterday evening. A. was heard B. hears C. heard D. is heard C 15. A beautiful bike _______ him by his classmates. A. sent to B. will sent to C. was sent to D. will be sent for 16. Miss Chen ______ just ______ to speak at the meeting. A A. has …been asked B. has been …asked C. Have been … asked D. have …been asked 17. Meat _______ out in this shop . We can _________ now. B A. have been sold , get nothing B. has been sold , get nothing C. has been sold , get some D. have been sold , get some A 18. The new play _______ in theatre now . Why don’t you go in and see it ? A. is being shown B. is showing C. is shown D. shows C 19. Can you tell _______ ? A. when did it happen B. when was it happened C. when it happened D. when it was happened 20. ______ the job ______ by Lucy or by John ? Tell me the truth , please. D A. Has … finished B. Has …being finished C. Is …finish D. Has …been finished 用所给动词的适当时态和语态填空 1. When _____ the first man-made satellite _______ (send)up into space ? 2. Last year vegetables _____________ (grow)in the garden by Tom and he ______ (sell)them himself. 3. She ______ (help)him with his homework tomorrow evening. 4. How many magazines ______ ( can borrow)in your library every week ? 5. John ______ (hear)to go upstairs two hours ago. 6. -Who ______ (save)her father ? -He ______ (save)by that policeman. 7. The doctor ______ (send for) because his grandpa was ill. 8. Moon cakes ______ (make)by his mother every year . ______ your mother _____ (make)moon cakes for you every year ? 9. Some toys ______ (buy)as a presents for these children last Monday. 10. _____ paper ______ (make)of wood ? 二. 用所给动词的适当时态和语态填空 was 1. When _____ the first man-made satellite sent _______ (send)up into space ? were grown 2. Last year vegetables _____________ sold (grow)in the garden by Tom and he ______ (sell)them himself. will help 3. She ______ (help)him with his homework tomorrow evening. can be 4. How many magazines ______ borrowed ( can borrow)in your library every week ? was heard 5. John ______ (hear)to go upstairs two hours ago. saved 6. -Who ______ (save)her father ? -He was saved ______ (save)by that policeman. was sent 7. The doctor ______ for (send for) because his grandpa was ill. are made (make)by his 8. Moon cakes ______ Does mother every year . ______ your mother make _____ (make)moon cakes for you every year ? were bought (buy)as a 9. Some toys ______ presents for these children last Monday. Is made 10. _____ paper ______ (make)of wood ?
Section AWarming up 学校规章制度What are the rules at our school? Can you arrive late for class? No, we can’t. 1) Don’t arrive late for class. Don’t be late for school.不准上课迟到. / 上学迟到 Don’t arrive late for class. ? 2. Don’t run in the hallways. ? 3. Don’t eat in the classroom. ? 4. Don’t listen to music in the classrooms or the hallways. ? 5. Don’t fight.? 1. Can you run in the hallways? No, we can’t.2.Don’t run in the hallways.不准在走廊里跑步. 3) Don’t listen to music in the classrooms or the hallways.不准在教室里或走廊里听 音乐.We can listen to music in the music room. 4) Don’t fight.不准打架. 5) Don’t talk in class.不准在上课讲话.Don’t talk with each other in class.彼此之间不准在上课讲话.Shop talking. 6) Don’t have long hairfor boys.男生不准留长发. Don’t smoke. (No smoking)不准吸烟. / 禁止吸烟! Don’t fall in love.不准谈恋爱. 电视不要看太晚. Can you wear hats in school?Yes, we can. No, we can’t. / spit/不要随地吐痰. Don’t sleep too late.不要太晚睡觉.Don’t eat in the classroom.不要在教室里吃东西. We can eat in the dining hall. What else do you have to do ? Do you agree? Or disagree?1.Students should not be allowed to take mobile phones to school. 2. Students should be allowed to do homework with friends. 3. Students should not be allowed to go out at night. 4. Students should not be allowed to take part-time job. 目标语言(Target Language) 1. I think sixteen-year-olds should be allowed to drive . 我认为应该允许16岁的孩子开车。 2. I disagree . I think sixteen is too young. 我不同意,我认为16岁这个年纪太年轻了。 3. Do you think thirteen-year-olds should be allowed to have part-time jobs ? 你认为应该允许13岁的孩子们做兼职工作 吗? 4. No , I don’t . 不,我认为不应该。 5. Anna is allowed to wear her own clothes. 安娜可以选择自己的衣服。 6. They are not serious enough at that age. 那个年龄的他们不够稳重。 7. -What rules do you have at home ? 你家有什么规定吗? -Well , I’m not allowed to go out on school nights. 噢,我在上学的晚上不能外出。
1.Anna can go to the mall with John. T 2.Anna wants to get her ears pierced. F3.Anna is allowed to choose her own clothes. TListening (1b: P18) Listening textWoman: So, what are you doing this afternoon, Anna? Girl: I’m going to the mall with John. He just got his driver’s license. Woman: I’m sorry. You can’t go with John. I don’t think sixteen-yearolds should be allowed to drive. Girl: But I have to go to the mall. Gaby’s getting her ears pierced and I want to watch. Woman: I don’t think sixteen-yearolds should be allowed to get their ears pierced. They might be sorry later. Girl: I agree, but it’s fun to watch. Is it OK if we take the bus? Woman: Well, I guess so. Girl: Great! I want to buy a new blouse at the mall, too. Woman: What kind are you going to buy? Maybe I should go with you. Girl: Aw, Mom. I’m not a child. I think teenagers should be allowed to choose their own clothes. Woman: Well, I just want to be sure you get something nice. Oral Practice (1c: P18)Sample dialogue 1: A: I think teenagers should beallowed to go out with theirfriends. B: I agree. They are old enough. They can look after themselves well. Sample dialogue 2: A: I don’t think twelve-year-olds should be allowed to get their ears pierced. B: I agree. It’s too silly to wear earrings in the school. Sample dialogue 3: A: I think students should be allowed to do homework with their friends. B: I disagree. They talk instead of doing homework. Ex 1 Draw lines to make sentences. 1 Little children shouldn’t be allowed to 2 Students should be allowed to 3 Girls shouldn’t be allowed to 4 If you are late, you should be allowed to 5 Students shouldn’t be allowed toc a e b da. play after class. b. go into the classroom. c. watch TV too long. d. smoke. e. wear skirts in P.E class Write about two things you are allowed to do and not allowed to do. Sample answers : 1. I’m allowed to have some change with me. 2. I’m not allowed to have a fight with others. 3. I’m allowed to ask for a leave if I’m sick in P.E lesson. 4. I’m not allowed to copy others’ homework. 1 我认为应该允许16岁的孩子开车。 2 我不同意,我认为16岁这个年纪太年轻了. 3 你认为应该允许13岁的孩子们做兼职工作 吗? 4. 不,我认为不应该。 5 可以允许安娜选择自己的衣服。 6 那个年龄的他们不够稳重。 7 你家有什么规定吗? 噢,我在上学的晚上不能外出。 1. I think sixteen-year-olds should be allowed to drive 我认为应该允许16岁的孩子开车。 2. I disagree . I think sixteen is too young. 我不同意,我认为16岁这个年纪太年轻了。 3. Do you think thirteen-year-olds should be allowed to have part-time jobs ? 你认为应该允许13岁的孩子们做兼职工作 吗? 4. No , I don’t . 不,我认为不应该。 5. Anna is allowed to wear her own clothes. 可以允许安娜选择自己的衣服。 6. They are not serious enough at that age. 那个年龄的他们不够稳重。 7. -What rules do you have at home ? 你家有什么规定吗? -Well , I’m not allowed to go out on school nights. 噢,我在上学的晚上不能外出。
2a √ √ √ √ √ Listening Practice (2b: P19)4 It looks cool. 1 Young people need to sleep.5 He needs to spend time with friends. 2 He needs time to do homework. 3 It doesn’t look clean. Listening text插入声音Molly: Larry is working late again tonight, Kathy. Kathy: I know, Molly. I don’t think sixteen-year-olds should be allowed to work at night. Young people need to sleep. Molly: I disagree with you. Teenage boys never get tired. Kathy: Well, maybe. But Larry shouldn’t work every night. Molly: Oh, I agree. He needs time to do homework. Kathy: You know. Molly… he should really cut his hair. Molly: Oh, I don’t know. Do you think it’s too long? Kathy: Yes, I do. It doesn’t look clean. And I think he should stop wearing that silly earring. Molly: Oh, I disagree. I kind of like it. It looks cool! Kathy: You know what worries me-Larry doesn’t seem to have many friends. Molly: Yeah, I know .I think he shouldn’t work on weekends. Kathy: Oh I agree, Molly. He needs to spend time with friends. Molly: Like you and me? Kathy: Maybe. Explanation1. sixteen-year-olds十六岁的青少年 它相当于一个名词,等于sixteen C year- old kids. D一个16岁青少年的表达方式” a kid of sixteen a kid of sixteen years old a sixteen-year-old kid 2. stop doing 停止做某事 He should stop wearing that silly earrings. We two stopped talking. 我们俩个停止了谈话。 3. 主+seem to do sth. 好像 His temperature seems to be all right. 他的体温好像完全正常。 seem的其他用法: (1) seem+形容词 The question seems quite easy. 那个问题好像很容易。 (2) seem+名词That seems a good idea.那好像是个好主意。(3) It seems + that 从句 It seemed that nobody knew anything about the matter. 看来没有人知道这件事。 Pairwork (2c: P19)Sample dialogue 1:A: Do you think teenagers should beallowed to have mobile phones?B: Yes. It’s convenient for studentsand their parents to communicatewith each other. Sample dialogue 2:A: Do you think teenagers should be allowed to have mobile phones? B: No, I don’t think so. Perhaps students pay more attention to short messages than to their studies. Sample dialogue 3:A: Do you think teenagers should beallowed to have a trip bythemselves?B: Yes, I do. They may ask sometravel agencies to help them. Grammar focus (P19)Sentence structure: “sb. + should / should not + be allowed to do ...‖ 1.我认为应该允许16岁的孩子开车。 I think sixteen-year-olds should be allowed to drive. 2. 我不同意,我认为16岁这个年纪太年 轻了。 I disagree . I think sixteen is too young. 3.你认为应该允许13岁的孩子们做兼职 工作吗? Do you think thirteen-year-olds should be allowed to take part-time jobs ? 4.安娜可以选择自己的衣服。 Anna is allowed to wear her own clothes. 5.那个年龄的他们不够稳重。 They are not serious enough at that age. 6. -你家有什么规定吗? -噢,我在周一至周五不能外出。 -What rules do you have at home ?-Well , I’m not allowed to go outon school nights. Make a list of things teenagers should and should not be allowed to do .
Reading (3a: P20)1. Can Sun Fei go out on school nights? No, she can’t. 2. Can Sun Fei study at a friend’s house? Yes, she can. 3. Who is allowed to go to the movies with friends on Friday? Both Sun Fei and Wu Yu. 4. Does Sun Fei have to be home by10:00 p.m? Yes, she does. 5. What isn’t Wu Yu allowed to do? She isn’t allowed to get her ears pierced. You can go to the movies with friends on Friday. You have to be home by 10:00 pm . You can go shopping with friends . You can choose your own clothes.You can go to the movies with friends on Friday.Don’t get your ears pierced. Explanation1. So do we So do we 为倒装句, 其结构是So + be 动词/助动词/情态动词+主语, 在时 态上应和上一句保持一致。应翻译为 “我们也是这样”, 用英文解释是: We have a lot of rules at my house, too. I like English very much .So does Tom.= Tom likes English, too . My father can fly a kite .So can I .= I can fly a kite , too . Jay is so cool . I’m his fan . So is Kate . 2. on school nights , on Friday nights , on Saturday afternoons. 我们在说某个具体的,特定的早晨、下午、晚上时应用on. Pairwork (3b: P20)Sample dialogue 1: A: What rules do you have at home? B: Well, I’m not allowed to go out on school nights. How about you? A: I’m not allowed to go out on school nights, either. But I can study at a friend’s house. Sample dialogue 2: A: I have a lot of rules at my house. B: So do I. Can you go to the movies with friends on Friday nights? A: Yes. But I have to behome by 10:00 pm.B: Me, too.
Sample dialogue 3: A: Do you have lots of rules at home? B: Yes, of course. Only on Saturday afternoon I can go shopping with my friends. A: That’s nice.B: And I can choose my own clothes, but I can’t get my ears pierced. And whatabout you?A: I’m not so lucky as you.
1aHow often do you do these things? Do you ever get to school late? S Do you ever study with friends? S Do you ever finish test early? N Do you ever worry that you’ll fail a test? A Pairwork (1b: P21)Sample dialogue 1:A: Do you ever get to class late? B: Yes, I sometimes get to class late.Sample dialogue 2:A: Do you ever worry that you’ll fail a test? B: Yes, I always worry about that. Sample dialogue 3:A: Do you ever forget to do your homework? B: Oh, no. I never forget to do my homework.
Listening ( 2b P21)1. Peter is going to… 2. He isn’t allowed to… 3. Peter wasn’t allowed to… 4. He could… 5. He should be allowed to…插入声音c e a b d Listening text(插入声音)Man: What’s the matter, Peter? Boy: I think I’m going to fail a math test, Dad. Man: You are? Why? Boy: Well, I missed the bus and I had to walk to school. Man: So? Boy: I’m not allowed to get to class late, and there was a big test today. Man: And you weren’t allowed to take the test? Boy: That’s right. But I know I could pass that test. Man: Well, Peter, the school has to have rules, you know. Boy: I know. But I should be allowed to take the test later. It’s not fair. Man: I agree. Maybe you could talk to the teacher after school. Boy: Yeah. Maybe if I explain what happened, she’ll understand.
Period 7 Reading (3a: P22)1. What do the students in this articlethink about the school uniforms?The students think the uniforms are ugly. 2. What kind of clothes do they usually want to wear? They usually want to wear their own clothes or they want to be allowed to design their own uniforms. 3. How do they like to study? They like to study in groups during the evening. 4. What are their ideas about vacations? They think that vacations should begood for volunteers?5. Why are they good for volunteers?(Why is it good to volunteer ?)Because longer vacations would givevolunteers much more time to have agood experience. Explanation1. the other day 我们还可以说the other day , morning , week , month. 不久前的一天,一个上午、一个星期、 一个月等 I saw him in London the other day. 我最近有一天在伦敦见过他。 2.concentrate ... on,专注于某事 He decided to concentrate on English because he just failed the exam. 他决心专攻英语因为他刚刚考试 不及格。 This company concentrate on the Chinese market. 这家公司把重点集中在中国市场。 3. be good for对…有好处 有益于 (…that is good for studying …) This book is good for studying English. 这本书对学英语有益。 Sunshine is good for plants. 阳光对植物有益。 4. get noisy变得嘈杂get是系动词,get+ adj. 有“逐渐变得 …‖的含义get excited 变得兴奋起来 get mad 生气 get clear 变得清晰了 The long journey got the children all tired. 长途旅行使得孩子们疲惫不堪。 5. learn ... from向…学习,从…中学习 We should learn from our mistakes. 我们应从错误中学习。 6. at present 此刻, 现在=at this timeNow I can’t help you at present - I’m too busy. 我现在帮不了你-实在太忙了。 7. volunteer (1)n. 志愿者 volunteer groups 志愿小组 volunteers to run Christmas show. 自愿操办、圣诞节表演的人。 (2)v. 自愿或无偿地给予或提供(帮助、 建议) Tim’s busy but I’ll come , he volunteered. 蒂姆很忙,我来吧,他主动说道。 8. have an opportunity to do sth., 有做…的机会 have no opportunity to do 没机会 做… I hope to have an opportunity to go to the States. I have no opportunity to have a talk with her.
Writing (4: P22)Sample dialogue: A: Members shouldn’t be allowed to speak Chinese. B: I agree. Only in this way, you can improve your English. 根据中文意思完成句子 have / had , no opportunity 1. I _____ _____ ______ to talk with her. 我没机会和她谈话。 2. Everybody has strong points . We should learn from each other. _____ _____ 每个人都有优点,我们应该互相学习。 at ______ 3. I can’t help you _____ present . --I’m too busy. 我现在不能帮你--我太忙了。 4. When the comedy actors came out , the got noisy audience _____ _____. 当喜剧演员出场时,观众变得嘈杂起来。 5. He decided to __________ ______ English , because concentrate on he just failed the exam. 他决定专攻英语,因为他刚考试不及格。 got / gets , to 6. He _____ ______ doing the homework after supper. 晚饭之后他开始做作业。 are good for 7. Fruits and vegetables ______ _____ _____ you. 水果和蔬菜对你有益。 8. His parents are , strict ,_____ him. _____ _____ with 他的父母对他要求非常严格。 It took 9. ____ _____ him two hours to do the homework . 他花了两个小时做作业。 10. John has a lot of family rules. _____does Peter. So _____ 约翰家有许多家规,彼得家也是这样。 1. 完成三级训练 Unit 3 A,B 两部分。2. 要求背熟Unit 1-3的单词.3. Please read textbooks .
Self Check (1, 2: P23)Make sentences with the words and phrases.1. We have finished our conversations about friendship. 2. No one is allowed to spit on the floor in our school. 3. Have you ever been chosen to takepart in the competition? 4. They need to change the parts of the machines. 5. Teenagers should be allowed to clean up the table at home after meals. 1. old people’s home 敬老院 以前我们曾学过old folk’s home 2. take time to do things 花费时间做事情。 take在这里为“花费”的意思。 类似的词组有: It takes sb. some time to do sth . it为形式主语 花…时间做某事 It took me 2 hours to finish the homework. 3. be a great experience for sb. 对…来说是一次很棒的经历。 5. sleepy想睡的a. Are you sleepy ? 你吗? asleep 睡着的、熟睡的 He waits until the children are asleep. 他一直等到孩子们睡着了。 词组fall asleep 入睡 He was just falling asleep when there was a loud knock at the door. 他刚要入睡,就有人大声敲门。 A sample version:Dear Editor,I would like to reply to the article DHelping and learning‖ in your last newsletter. I agree with most of your ideas. The article said that students should be allowed to take time to visit the old people, primary schools and help teach young students. I quite agree with you about this. As for having Friday afternoon off, I think it’s necessary for most students, because after a long week of classes, we are too tired.
Many teenagers have hobbies. But sometimes these hobbies can get in the way of schoolwork, and parents might worry about their child’s success at school. Teenagers often think they should be allowed to practice their hobbies as much as they want. Do you agree? get in the way 妨碍 1 get in the way of 这个孩子的懒惰是他进步的障碍。 The boy’s laziness got in the way of his making great progress. Liu Yu, a fifteen-year-old from Shandong, is a running star. He is in his school running team, and has always wanted to be a professional athlete. However, his parents won’t allow him to train as much as he would like to. DOf course we want to see Liu Yu achieve his dreams,‖ says Mr Liu, Dand we know how much he loves running.achieve v.完成;实现 2 achieve 每一个人都有机会实现自己的梦想。 Everyone will have a chance toachieve his dreams. That’s great, and my wife and I have watched him in every one of his races. We have nothing against running! But we do think about that our son needs to be realistic. Now he is getting older, and he needs to think about what will happen if he doesn’t become a professional runner in the end.‖realistic adj.现实的;注重实际的 3 realistic大部分成年人在日常生活中都比青少 年实际得多。 Most adults are more realistic than teenagers in daily life. Liu Yu doesn’t really agree. DWell, I think I should be allowed to make decisions for myself,‖ he says. DMy parents have always taught me the importance of working hard and not just to do what I enjoy. I understand this. But I’m serious about running. Being a professional runner is the only thing I have ever wanted to do.‖teach― taught―taughtimportance n. 重要;重要性be serious about 对…热衷的;对…极 感兴趣的 4 be serious about那个山村里的孩子们渴望上学。The children in that mountainvillage are serious about going toschool. Mr and Mrs Liu believe that Liu Yu should study hard in the evenings, and so they don’t allow him to practice running on school nights. DI know this might seem strict,‖ says Mrs Liu, Dbut we think we’re doing the right thing. He has to understand that very few people can become professional athletes. It’s a very difficult dream to achieve. We don’t allow him to practice every day because we think he needs to spend time on his homework.‖ 5 spend time on 他每天花大量的时间打篮球。 He spends much of his time on basketball every day. But Liu Yu still doesn’t agree. DI know my parents care about me,‖ he says. DBut they are always talking about what will happen if I don’t succeed. But I will succeed! I think I should be allowed to make this decision for myself. Only then will I have a chance of achieving my dream.‖care about担心;关心succeedv. 成功;达到;完成 6 care about 家长关心孩子,孩子也应关心家长。 Parents care about their children and children should care about their parents, too. 1 Do Learning English.2 Recite words . 翻译句子 1. 学生不应该穿耳眼。 get their students pierced Students shouldn’t _______ ______ _______ _______. 2. 学生应当遵守学校的规定。 the rules of Students should obey ______ ______ _______ school. 3. 他不在家而是去了上海。 instead of going He didn’t at home ______ _______ _______ to Shanghai. 4. 我们为中国的数千年文化而感到骄傲。 proud of We are ______ ______ our China’s thousands of culture. 5. 大声朗读对学英语很有好处。 good for learning Reading aloud is ______ ______ ______ English. 6. 请把卧室整理一下,太乱了。 clean up Please ______ _______ your bedroom. It’s very mess. 7. 我们不同意他的说法。 disagree with We didn’t ________ ________ what he said. 8. 你查明了是谁把窗户打碎了吗? found out Have you _______ _______ who broke the windows? 9. 请给我们提建议并给予指导。 give us Please give us some advice and _______ ______ some _______. _______direction 10. 我认为那些能实现自己的梦想的人才是酷。 who could ________ I think the people _____ _______realize their dreams _______ ________is really cool. go out with their friends 和朋友一块出去 part-time jobs 兼职工作 driver’s license 驾驶执照 get their ears pierced 穿耳孔 choose one’s own clothes 选自己的衣服 sixteen-year-olds 十六岁的孩子 seem to 好像 at that age 在那个年龄 so do we 我们也一样 get to class late . 上课迟到 fail a test 考试不及格 be strict with 对…要求严格 the other day 前几天 get to doing sth 着手做某事 look smart 看起来整洁 concentrate on 关注… be a good way to do 是…的好方法 It’s a good idea for sb. to do 是…的好主意 get noisy 变得嘈杂 at present 目前 have an opportunity to do sth . 有做…的机会 be a good experience for sb. 对…来说是很 有意义的经历 take time to do things 花费时间做事情 old people’s home 敬老院 be sleepy
after a long week of classes 上完一周课之后 have Friday afternoons off 周五放假 Thank you for listening}

我要回帖

更多关于 初中英语完形填空 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信