mr.ellisisveryold初中英语完形填空空

Mrs. Black was a famous musician a few years ago. She & 1 &music at a school and her students did well in their lessons. They liked her very much. Now the old woman stays at home with her husband. The old man looks after his wife well and she & 2 &worries about anything. And she is very &3 .
Just like some old people, Mrs. Black finds that her memory(记忆) is falling. Sometimes she & 4 &what she did or will do. It often gets her in trouble. Her & 5 &noticed(注意到) it and asked her to see a famous doctor. He bought two tickets & 6 &London and told her he put &7 &into her handbag while she was playing the piano. The next morning, they got to the
&8 &just on time to catch the plane. Mrs. Black said,“I wish we had the & 9 &with us.”
“Don’t be a fool, dear!”said Mr. Black,“We are not going to a concert, but to see a
“I know,”she said,“but I left the tickets on it!”
【小题1】 A.loved B.taught C.enjoyed D.studied
【小题2】 A.always B.often C.never D.sometimes
【小题3】 A.sorry B.worried C.sad D.happy
【小题4】 A.forget B.remember C.forgets D.remembers
【小题5】 A.husband B.daughter C.son D.student
【小题6】 A.to B.in C.from D.of
【小题7】 A.it B.them C.this D.that
【小题8】 A.airport B.bus stop C.station D.hospital
【小题9】 A.money B.music C.tickets D.piano
【小题10】A.doctor & & & B.film & & & & C.play & & & &
【小题1】B &
【小题2】C &
【小题3】D &
【小题4】C & & &
【小题5】A
【小题6】A & &
【小题7】B & &
【小题8】A
【小题9】D & & &
【小题10】A完形填空_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
完​形​填​空
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩6页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢英语短文填空练习题(二)
★★★☆☆
★★★☆☆
★★★☆☆
TV is one of the most
important things of the day.Many people like to (1)________ TV.TV
brings (2)________ outside world closer to people's homes.Some
people say the world is smaller (3)________ before because of
★★★☆☆
★★★☆☆
★★★☆☆
★★★☆☆
★★★☆☆
activities.And
sometimes, (6)________ you are unhappy, you usually prefer being a
couch potato (
★★★☆☆
★★★☆☆
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。人教版八年级英语阅读理解,完形填空一日一练_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
人教版八年级英语阅读理解,完形填空一日一练
每​天​练​习​一​篇​完​形​填​空​和​两​篇​阅​读​理​解
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩66页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢当前位置:
>>>完形填空。It is evening, 1 old cock(公鸡) is2in a tall tree...
完形填空。
&&&&&It is evening,&&&& 1&&& old cock(公鸡) is&&&&2 && &&in a tall tree. A fox comes to the tree and looks at the cock.&&&&&"Hello, Mr Cock, I have some good news for you. " says the fox.&&"Oh?" says the cock, "What&&is&&it ? "&&&&&&"All the animals _& 3& _ good friends now. Let's &&&&4&&_ friends, too. Please come down and play&&&&5&&&& me."&&&&&" Fine ! " says the cock.&&"I'm very glad to hear that." Then he looks up,&&" Look!&&There is something over there. "&&&&&"&&& 6&& &are you looking at?" asks the fox.&&& &"Oh, I see some animals over there. &&& 7&&& coming this way. "&&& &"Animals? "&&&& "Yes. Oh, they're dogs. "&&&& "What? Dogs ! " asks the fox.&&"Well ... well,I &&& &8 && now. Goodbye."&&&& "Wait, Mr Fox," says the cock. "&&& 9& & go away. They are only dogs. And dogs are ourfriends now. "&&&&&&"Yes. But they _&10&&& that yet." "I see, I see," says the cock. He smiles and goes to sleep in the tree.
(&&&& )l. A. the&&&&&&&& (&&&& )2. A. sit&&&&&&&& (&&&& )3. A. is&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )4. A. are&&&&&&&& (&&&& )5. A. and&&&&&&&& (&&&& )6. A. What&&&&&&&&(&&&& )7. A. He is&&&&&& (&&&& )8. A. must to go&&(&&&& )9. A. No&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )10. A. aren't know
B. an&&&&&&&&&&B. sits&&&&&&&&B. am&&&&&&&&&&B. be&&&&&&&&&&B. to&&&&&&&&&&B. How&&&&&&&& B. They are&&&&B. must go&&&& B. Not&&&&&&&& B. doesn't know
C. a&&&&&&&& C. sitting&& C. are&&&&&& C. is&&&&&&&&C. for&&&&&& C. Whose&&&& C. She is&&&&C. must goingC. Don't&&&& C.don't know
D./&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. siting&&&&&&&&D. be&&&&&&&&&&&&D. am&&&&&&&&&&&&D. with&&&&&&&&&&D. Where&&&&&&&& D. It is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. must to going D. Doesn't&&&&&& D. isn't know&&&&
题型:完形填空难度:中档来源:同步题
l -5&&B C C B D&&6 -10 A B B C C
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“完形填空。It is evening, 1 old cock(公鸡) is2in a tall tree...”主要考查你对&&故事类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
故事类阅读
故事类阅读:文章一般描述的是某一件具体事情的发生发展或结局,有人物、时间、地点和事件。命题往往从故事的情节、人物或事件的之间的关系、作者的态度及意图、故事前因和后果的推测等方面着手,考查学生对细节的辨认能力以及推理判断能力。阅读这类材料时,同学们一定要根据主要情节掌握文章主旨大意,同时抓住每一个细节,设身处地根据文章内容揣摩作者的态度和意图,根据情节展开想象,即使是碰到深层理解题也可迎刃而解。故事类阅读注意:初中生接触到的阅读材料大都是故事类。阅读故事类的材料,应该抓住人物线索、地点线索、时间线索和情节发展线索。特别注意的是,以上线索往往是并存的。因为情节的发展总是涉及到人物的变化、时间的推移、场景的变换等。而阅读材料后的阅读理解往往会围绕这些内容设计一些事实类的理解题。凡事实类的理解题都可以从阅读材料的表层文字中找到答案。在阅读故事类短文时,应理解文章的深层含义,也就是它的主题。在此需要注意的是,现在的阅读理解题在测试事实类的理解题的同时,往往有一道推理类理解测试题.
发现相似题
与“完形填空。It is evening, 1 old cock(公鸡) is2in a tall tree...”考查相似的试题有:
2360131542371224575091787305109932}

我要回帖

更多关于 初中英语完形填空 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信