推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口初中英语竞赛题完形填空练习(四)doc--预览
试卷 教案 课件 搜索
试题搜索答案
☉禁止使用迅雷下载本站资源,如果不能下载请联系QQ:
☉如果遇到什么问题,可以加网站QQ群()
☉本站提供的资源仅供学习研究之用,任何涉及商业盈利目的均不得使用。
下载内容预览: 预览不包含图片,只是文字内容 ,需要完整资源请下载.
        初中英语竞赛题完形填空练习(四)
16 ☆☆☆
Brickton is a little village not __1___ from Manchester . When people __2___ go to Manch-ester , they usually go by train . __3___ about __4___ . A lot of people live in Brickton , but __5__ are in Manchester . In Manchester there are _6____ cinemas , than in Brickton . The people there don't like ___7__ to cinemas , but if they want to see films , they can often see __8___ on TV . Brickton is ___9__ Manchester and so the people there ___10__ use their cars so often .
1. A.far
D.away
2. A.want
D.wanted to
3. A.It spends
C.It takes
D.They take
4. A.a hour
B.half hour
C.half a hour
D.half an hour
5. A.their family
B.their houses
C.their jobs
D.their work
6. A.more
D.most
7. A.go
D.sitting
8. A.old one
B.some old
C.old ones
D.any new films
9. A.is as small as
B.more small then
C.is bigger than
D.much smaller then
10. A.don't need to
B.needn't to use
C.don't need use
D.aren't use
(西安市初三英语决赛)
答案 :
1. A
2. B
3. C
4.D
5.C
17 ☆☆☆
Mum: Lingling , what are you doing in your room ? It's time ___1__ .
Lingling: I know , but I haven't ___2__ my English workbook __3___ .
Mum: ___4__ you put it into your school bag last night ?
Lingling: No. I remember I ___5__ it on the writing-table . Oh, where is it ? I'll be late ___6__ school again .
Mum: You were late yesterday morning , __7___ ?
Lingling: Yes .
Mum: Did you __8___ sorry to your teacher at the time ?
Lingling: Of course I did . I promised __9__ be late again . Why ! It's under the bed .
Mum: You'd better __10___ everything ready before you go to bed .
Lingling: Yes, Mum . I must be going now . Bye .
1. A.for go to school
B.you go to school
C.to go to school
D.go to school
2. A.looked for
B.looked at
D.found out
3. A.already
D.yet
4. A.Didn't
D.Aren't
5. A.putted
D.to put
6. A.at
D.of
7. A.weren't you
B.were you
C.didn't you
D.did you
8. A.speak
D.say
9. A.don't
D.won't
10. A.be
D.got
(西安市初三英语决赛)
答案 :
1. C
2.C
Johnny ___1__ nine years old , and he was a very naughty boy . His mother always ___2__ that he would behave better . One day , after he got home from school , Johnny's teacher __3___ his mother and said , "Do you __4___ , Miss Perkins , that Johnny saved a boy who fell into the river this morning ."
Mrs. Perkins was very __5___ when heard this . She __6___ to Johnny and said , "You're a brave boy . Why __7___ tell me that you have saved one of your friends when he fell into the river this morning ?"
But Johnny did not ____8___ very happy . His face became very __9___ , and he said , "Well , I really ___10__ pull him out , because I pushed him in ."
1. A.is
D.were
2. A.wanted
D.worried
3. A.asked
D.spoke
4. A.know
D.think
5. A.surpried
D.pleased
6. A.turned
D.looked
7. A.didn't you
C.weren't you
D.were you
8. A.like
D.looking
9. A.red
D.black
10. A.would
D.might
(福建初三英语奥赛模拟题)
答案 :
1. C
2.C
19 ☆☆☆
   Sir William Thompson __1___ very deaf but he didn't like people __2__ this . One evening he invited several friends to dinner . While they __3____
__4____ the table , one of __5___ told a funny story . Everyone laughed , Sir William Thompson laughed as __6___ as others . Then he said : "That was a very funny joke , but I know a __7___ one . Would you like to hear it ?" His friends all said that they __8___ , so Sir William began his story . When it ended , everyone laughed __9___ than ever and Sir William smiled ___10__ . But he didn't know that he had told the very same story that his friend had just told .
1. A.is
D.were
2. A.know
D.to know
3. A.are sitting
B.were sitting
D.by
5. A.his friend
B.he friends
C.the friend
D.the friends
6. A.aloud
D.more loudly
7. A.more funny
D.more funny
8. A.will
D.did
9. A.more loud
C.loudlier
D.loudly
10. A.happy
D.happly
(福建初三英语奥赛模拟题)
答案 :
1. C
2.C
3. B
4.A
5.D
20 ☆☆☆☆
   The Christmas season is an important time in the United States . It starts from Thanksgiving Day to New Year's Day . Thanksgiving Day always __1___ on the fourth Thursday in November , it it kept in the US __2___ a holiday on which God is __3___ for the crops which have been __4___ gathered in . New Year's Day is always one ___5__ after Christmas . Christmas Day , December 25 , celebrates the ___6__ of Jesus Christ , the ___7__ of the Christmas religion . It is __8___ and the best-loved holiday season . Many people give parties at their homes or attend functions at hotels or __9___ . Dancing and drinking go on __10___ midnight , when people carefully ___11__ the last ___12__ minutes of the old year and ___13__ welcome the New Year with firecrackers , gunshots and the 'pops' of champagne bottles . The morning after is usually a lazy one since most people __14___ recover from the effects of __15__ too much . On New Year's Day there are many university championship football games . They are ___16__ by a large __17___ of Americans on TV . Most people go back to work __18___ January 2nd , __19___ students prepare for the next __20___ to begin .
1. A.is
D.keeps
2. A.as
D.on
3. A.thought
D.looked
4. A.early
D.always
5. A.time
D.day
6. A.name
D.festival
7. A.founder
D.winner
8. A.big
C.the bigger
D.the biggest
9. A.homes
B.universes
D.restaurants
10. A.until
D.for
11. A.count on
B.count out
C.count down
D.count up
12. A.few
D.a bit
13. A.luckily
B.especially
D.politely
14. A.can
D.must
15. A.drinking
B.being drinking
C.being drunk
D.having drunk
16. A.seen
D.watched
17. A.number
D.team
18. A.in
D.for
19. A.but
D.though
20. A.exam
D.dance
(98 广州市初三英语竞赛决赛)
答案 :
1. B
2.A
11.C
12.A
13.C
14.D
15.D
16.D
17.A
18.B
19.C
20.B
永久免费在线组卷
课件教案下载 无需注册和点数
永久免费在线组卷 课件教案下载 无需注册和点数
永久免费在线组卷
永久免费在线测试
可圈可点教案下载
免费观看教学视频初一上册英语完形填空复习试题[1]
【网络综合 - 初中一年级试题】以下是无忧考网为大家整理的关于初一上册英语完形填空复习试题的文章,希望对大家有所帮助!
二.完形填空(10分)Joan is __36__ American girl. __37__ family is in New York. She is thirteen. She__38_ salad a lot.Now, Joan is__39__China. She likes Chinese food. __40__ lunch she likes eating chicken and carrots. She studies in No.2 Middle School. She reads Chinese every morning. She likes __41__Chinese __42__ class. She usually __43__ Chinese after class, too.She __44__ TV on Sunday evenings. It’s relaxing at home. She likes helping others. She likes _ 45__tennis.( ) 36. A.a B. the C. an( ) 37. A.Her B. She C. His( ) 38. A.likes B. like C. boing( ) 39. A. on B. at C. in( ) 40. A. On B.For C. In( ) 41. A. speaking B. speaks C.speak( ) 42. A. on B. of C.in( ) 43. A. reading B. reads C. to read( ) 44. A.watch B. watchs C. watches( ) 45. A.playing B. making C. doing二.完形填空(10分)Cinderella lives with a very mean (冷酷的) family. She has to do all the housework. She makes the beds. She does the dishes. She 26 the meals. She even takes 27 the garbage (垃圾).One day the family goes to a 28 at the prince’s palace (皇宫). Cinderella is 29 . She says, “I want to go and dance, too! ”Suddenly a fairy princess comes and says, “I can 30 you. ” She gives Cinderella a party dress and a pair of glass 31 . Then she says, “Come home early. My magic ends at midnight. I’m just learning this job. ”Cinderella goes to the party and 32 with the prince. She forgets about 33 . Then she sees a clock. It is almost midnight. Cinderella 34 home, but she loses one of her glass shoes on the way.The prince wants to marry Cinderella, but all he has is the glass shoe. Many women try on the shoe, but it doesn’t fit. The prince 35 , “Everyone has such big feet!” Then one day, Cinderella tries it on, and it fits!The prince and Cinderella get married, and they live happily ever after.( )26. A. eats B. cooks C. buys D. gives 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
初中英语完形填空300篇(修订版)
下载积分:580
内容提示:初中英语完形填空300篇(修订版)
文档格式:PDF|
浏览次数:185|
上传日期: 09:31:30|
文档星级: