英语,国光帮帮忙av女神。。

求英语大神帮帮忙 关于amzon买KEY_激战2吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:538,678贴子:
求英语大神帮帮忙 关于amzon买KEY
填完信用卡后邮箱收到这邮件,什么意思??Thank you for purchasing .Your recent order 108-9049 entitles you to a promotional credit which we have added to your account. This credit can be applied to your next qualifying purchase.Promotion details:Additional information on this offer can be found here.Thank you for your purchase . Your purchase entitles you to a $12.99 promotional credit, good towards the The Fiesta Online Holiday House Bundle. To redeem your credit just visit:
click "Buy Now" and your credit will be automatically applied. The Fiesta Online Holiday House Bundle includes everything to get your Holiday Season started. Included in the bundle are an EXP Boost Card, Penguin costume, Mini Gingerbread Man, and your own Gingerbread House!. If you aren't playing Fiesta yet just visit,
account and click "Link and Download Free" to get started. Get to know Fiesta Online, the wildly-popular anime fantasy free-to-play 3D MMORPG that millions of fans call home. With spectacular vistas, stunning animations and a whimisical soundtrack, you'll embark on thrilling adventures across a vast open world and battle some of the baddest bosses around. Credit must be used by 1/8/2013.The promotional credit must be used by January 15, 2013. This offer is subject to Terms and Conditions.Thanks again for shopping with us.<Earth's Biggest SelectionTo learn more about managing your orders , please visit our Help pages.Please note: This e-mail message was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to this message. Prefer not to receive HTML mail? Click here&#x00A9; , Inc. or its affiliates. All rights reserved. Amazon,
logo are registered trademarks , Inc. or its affiliates. , 1200 12th Ave. S., Suite 1200, Seattle, WA .
说了那么多 居然就给个hi…
求英语大神解读下,急!!
最近小弟我刚三年级啦 ...
有大神知道这软件怎么用吗
这三个关键单词严重影响...
我是今年的新生,想问一...
求大神帮忙 英语入学考...
大概就是说下中国的冰结...
给你了另外一件商品的优惠码
买成功了吗?
CK-KEY 怎么没了?
去你的已买商品里看,cdkey在那显示
内&&容:使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴英语高手帮帮忙。怎么跟进 - 外贸英语 -
福步外贸论坛(FOB Business Forum) |中国第一外贸论坛
& 英语高手帮帮忙。怎么跟进
UID 1793042
阅读权限 40
英语高手帮帮忙。怎么跟进
一个印度客户,发样品过去快两个月了。但是客户总说检测报告还没出来,我很着急出单,想写邮件过去,应该怎么写呢
[ 本帖最后由 Namiko-zs 于
08:35 编辑 ]
(van.persieの唯一QR)
陳某某の6TD
UID 967979
积分 211055
帖子 28296
福步币 169 块
阅读权限 120
&&不要跟的太急了
可以先给客户推下你们的新产品。
看样子你都跟过很多次了吧,给点时间,客户一是测试产品,二可能还要测试市场的。
UID 1793042
阅读权限 40
回复 #2 amygoer 的帖子
是啊,都跟过好多次了,最近直接是没消息,真是急啊
(矿主徒弟)
UID 1876986
阅读权限 25
发样品不一定就能合作的。要視乎甚麼产品。
有时候客戶收到样品后半年才对你说可以开始合作了......
你可以问问他:
How are you? Hopefully everything goes well for you.
Regarding the samples we sent you, we would like to have your feedback on our products.
Since it has been nearly two months till now, please let us know the progress in which we can discuss further to the extent that we will be able to prepare something for you.
We are looking forward to your reply and we have the willingness to start up business relationship with you.
Kindest regards,
UID 1842029
阅读权限 40
回复 #1 qiqi2012 的帖子
How are you today?
Any news updated for me about the tested sample ??
Or anything i can help you ??
Please let me know how to go ahead , OK ?Tks
Best regards
UID 1583342
阅读权限 60
呵呵,学习了,THANKS
UID 889245
阅读权限 40
经常遇到这样的问题,学习了,谢谢
有时间报价也是这样的,石沉大海。。。
UID 1793042
阅读权限 40
回复 #4 海世 的帖子
非常感谢,福步论坛有很多高人啊
(|一条SOHO横空出世_)
五年一回首,恍如隔世。
UID 1419495
阅读权限 60
原来是阿三啊。。。阿三喜欢搜集一大堆样品的,,,阿三做事效率本来就低,这样的我八成是没戏了。。。
UID 354931
阅读权限 40
很好,看着就舒服,学习了!
当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是
Powered by D1scuz! && 2001-英语改错 帮帮忙_百度知道
英语改错 帮帮忙
(in ) the morninghave (been) put off(the) thick fogthere (is) no wind...(when) the fog will clear uptake good care of
good 掉leave for the waiting room, for 掉For passengers (who) stayed at....(on) the second floorwithin (an) hour.敢保证全错误请包涵
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
标准答案:第行have been put off/
第二行 there has 改there is / 第二行that 改when/
第三行waiting改wait/
第三行order改touch/ 第四行for掉/ 第五行 and 掉/ 第六行 stayed改staying/
倒数第二行 in改on/
  All flights this morning have( 加上been )put off, because our air is covered with thick fog. As there is no wind, the weatherman is unable to tell (that改成when) the fog will clear up. We cannot do anything but(waiting改成wait). Please keep in order and take good care of your baggages. Passengers, please don&#039;t leave (去掉for) the waiting room. As soon as the weather turns favorable, (去掉and )we shall announce flights. For passengers (stayed改成staying) at the airport, lunch is free. It will be served in the dining hall (in改成on) the second floor from eleven o&#039;clock to one o&#039;clock. By the way, there ( is 改成are)no (plane改成planes ) to a...
get your attention
have been put off
there is no wind
tell (when )the fog will clear up do anything but
(wait )leave for 去掉forand we shall announce去掉andfor passengers stay(staying)in(on )the second floor
have been put off
is no wind
when the fog will clear up
but to wait
leave the waiting room
passengers who stayed at the airport
their lunch
on the second floor
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语完形填空,请英语大神们帮帮忙。_百度知道
英语完形填空,请英语大神们帮帮忙。
I remember how I felt last year . I was (
) beacause Isabelle had a hard (
2 ) with her subkects. She didn&#39;t get good grades at school, and I had to push her to do (
.I even told her former teacher to be strict (
4 ) Isabelle . Luckily, Isabelle&#39;s former teacher was one of the best teachers I have (5) known. I hope that Isabelle would be better the next semester. I have to tell you that something good (
6 ).In the summer holiday . Isabelle&#39;s (7) improved a lot .I am so glad that I asked a tutor to help her . the whole summer I was working hard ( 8) Isabelle was studying for her reading . AT school,in the first quarter ,she got &Needs improvement & because
she still wasn&#39;t good (9)
reading. I had her read for 30 minuters every night . ( 10) week ago ,I got her report card . she got an &A& in reading. it was not ( 11 ). Last night .she had to write ten sentences, and it ( 12 )her ten minutes to finish it . i had her read them to me , and the sentences were very good.So,my der children, if you are doing ( 13 ) at school, never give up. you can ask ( 14 ) for help .and you can get ( 15) the difficulties.1 A. nervous
D.relaxed2.A month
D.week3.A nothing
B.everything C.nobody D.anybody4.A with
D for5.A just
D never6 A returned
B happened C told D left7.A reading B listening C writing D speaking8.A when
D since9. A
D.at10.A few
little D A
few11.A unpleasant B lucky C tiring D.surprising12.A spent B paid C took D made13.A bad
B badly C good
D well14.A other B others C another D the others15.A on B off C out
提问者采纳
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语完形填空的相关知识
其他1条回答
ACBACBABDDDCBBD
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求助.英语精英们帮帮忙.3.
As long as you return the money promptly. I'll lend it to you with (please) ( ).
We should try to learn more (economy) ( ) theory and apply it in practice. 6.
Exercise, fresh air, and sleep are (essence) ( )_百度作业帮
求助.英语精英们帮帮忙.3.
As long as you return the money promptly. I'll lend it to you with (please) ( ).
Exercise, fresh air, and sleep are (essence) ( )
求助.英语精英们帮帮忙.3.
Exercise, fresh air, and sleep are (essence) ( ) for the preservation of health. 8.
The English teacher smiles at me. She must feel (satisfy) ( ) with what I have done. 9.
He (cover) ( ) someone sitting by the window, reading a book 10.
Mr. Smith wondered how the little child could (memory) ( ) all she was taught. 11.
A passport is a document (issue) ( ) by a country to its citizens that permits them to leave and re-enter the country.
All these worries made it (possible) ( ) for her to concentrate on her work.
3.As long as you return the money promptly.I'll lend it to you with (please) (pleasure ).5.We should try to learn more (economy) (economic ) theory and apply it in practice.6.Exercise,fresh air,and sleep are (essence) (essential ) for the preservation of health.8.The English teacher smiles at me.She must feel (satisfy) (satisfied ) with what I have done.9.He (cover) (discovered ) someone sitting by the window,reading a book10.Mr.Smith wondered how the little child could (memory) ( memorize) all she was taught.11.A passport is a document (issue) (issued ) by a country to its citizens that permits them to leave and re-enter the country.12.All these worries made it (possible) (impossible ) for her to concentrate on her work.
3. pleasure5. economics6. essential8. satisfied9. covered10. memorized11. issuance12. impossible
你好,为你解答,正确答案为:3 pleasure5 economic6 essential8 satisfied9 discovered
memorize11 issued12 impossible ★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆不明白请及时追问,满意敬请采纳,O(∩_∩)O谢谢}

我要回帖

更多关于 哥哥帮帮忙 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信