英语选择题
adventures ,
C shouldn&t
请问为什么?
2、Luckily , the
captain ___ an
答案是:B 请问为什么不选 A?
1、这是一道带逗号的长句问题,做的时候切记联系已给出的完整句子以及重要关系词。
We__have proved great adventures,but we have done the greatest march ever made in the past ten years. 对于这种缺少成分的句子同样可以大概翻译出来,方法如下:我们( )已经证明了这伟大的冒险,但是我们完成了在过去十年当中最伟大的进军(行军)。
这样一翻译,显然就是B项正确了,We may not have proved great adventures,but we have done the greatest march ever made in the past ten years.
(我们也许不能证明我们这伟大的冒险,但是我们完成了在过去十年当中最伟大的进军(行军)。)
看见后面的转折词but可以说明说话者是在给自己找退路,争一些荣誉,那么根据常识,先贬低自己,在抬高自己,所以前面用may not 表示“可能没有”。
另外其他三选项的意义分别为 needn't--不需
1、这是一道带逗号的长句问题,做的时候切记联系已给出的完整句子以及重要关系词。
We__have proved great adventures,but we have done the greatest march ever made in the past ten years. 对于这种缺少成分的句子同样可以大概翻译出来,方法如下:我们( )已经证明了这伟大的冒险,但是我们完成了在过去十年当中最伟大的进军(行军)。
这样一翻译,显然就是B项正确了,We may not have proved great adventures,but we have done the greatest march ever made in the past ten years.
(我们也许不能证明我们这伟大的冒险,但是我们完成了在过去十年当中最伟大的进军(行军)。)
看见后面的转折词but可以说明说话者是在给自己找退路,争一些荣誉,那么根据常识,先贬低自己,在抬高自己,所以前面用may not 表示“可能没有”。
另外其他三选项的意义分别为 needn't--不需要,shouldn't--不应该,mustn't --禁止。当然均不满足题意,此题我认为用排除法最快。
2、应该选A
希望这些对你有用
介词by可以用来表示方位、时间、手段等:
一、by+地点名词。表方位,意为:“在…旁边”。如:by the lake/river/tree/window/door等。
She searched the top of the hill and stopped to rest on a big rock by the side of the path.(NMET90)她搜索了山顶,然后停下来在路边的一块大石头上休息。
After supper she would sit down by the fire,sometimes for as long as an hour,thinking of her young and happy days.(2003上海·春)晚饭后,她常坐在火旁,有时长达一个小时地回忆她那青春、快乐的年代。
注:有时可表:“从…旁经过”,多与动词go/walk/pass等连用。
As we boys were rushing towards the playground,Jim slipped by the table.(NMET92完形)当我们这些男生冲向操场时,吉姆从桌旁溜过。
二、by+时间名词。意为:“到…时(已发生某事),此时谓语多用完成时;最晚、不迟于…,在…之前”。如:by now/then/this time/next Friday/the end of/three o`clock等。
By the end of last year,another new gymnasium had been completed.(2003上海·春)到去年年底,又有一座新体育馆峻工了。
The train leaves at 6:00 pm.So I have to be at the station by 5:40 pm at the latest.(NMET97)火车下午六点开,所以最晚我得五点四十赶到车站。
三、by+名词。可用来表方法、方式、手段等。
1、by+the+可数的时间、长度、重量等名词。意为:“按…计算,按…买(卖)”。如:by the pound/ton/yard/meter/dozen/bale/day/month等。
Cleaning women in big cities usually get paid by the hour.(NMET98)城市里的女清洁工通常按小时获得报酬。
In the market,tobacco is sold by the bale,eggs by the dozen and salt by the pound.在市场里,烟叶按捆卖,鸡蛋按打卖,盐按磅卖。
2、by+表示时间、长度、重量等总称的不可数名词(名词前不加冠词)。意为:“按…计算,按…买(卖)”。如:by time/volume/length/weight/height/depth/width/area等。
As we all know,the freight of the luggage is charged by weight.众所周知,行李的运费是按重量计算的。
3、by+交通工具、交通方式名词(名词前不加冠词,不变复数)。意为:“通过…,由…,乘…”。如by train/rail/tube/taxi/bus/truck/bike/boat/by land/road/sea/water/air等。(on foot)
It takes a long time it`s quicker by road.(或by bus)(NMET93)乘火车去那儿要花很长时间,公路比较快。
“I usually go there by train”.“Why not try going by boat(或water)for a change?”(NMET92)“我常乘火车去那儿。”“为何不尝试一下坐船呢?”
4、by+抽象名词或具有抽象意义的普通名词(名词前不加冠词,不变复数)。意为:“靠…,通过…,由…所致”。如:by skill/determination/practice/diligence/inference/chance/by mail/letter/radio/fax/telephone/telegraph/hand/machine等。
Although he had been searching in the wrong area most of the time,he found it by logic,not by luck.(NMET2002阅读)虽然他曾大部分时间一直在错误的地方寻找,但他还是靠逻辑推理而非运气,找到了它。
I made a coat with my own hands.It was made by hand,not by machine. 我用双手织了一件外套。它是用手工织的,而不是机器织的。
5、by+ 地点或工具等具体名词。表路线、途径,意为:“通过(某物、某地),取道…”。如:by a stone bridge/the back door/the freeway/country roads等。
The man entered the room by the back door.那人通过后门进入了房间。
6、by+动词—ing.意为:“通过…,靠…,凭…”。如:by waiting/practing/begging/working/imitating等。
He gained his wealth by printing works of famous writers.(NMET95)他通过印刷著名作家的作品而获得了巨大的财富。
Our bodies are strengthened by taking exercise. Similarly,our minds are developed by learning.(2000上海)身体是靠锻炼强壮的,同样,大脑是靠学习开发的。
四、by+数量词。
1、表升降、增减的程度。如:by one-fifth/20 percent/£3/two feet等。
With production up by 60%,the company has had another excellent year.(NMET2000)产量上升了百分之六十,这家公司今年的业绩极好。
The demand for organic food is increasing by about one third every year.(NMET2002阅读)对绿色食品的需求每年在增长大约三分之一。
2、表示距离和面积、体积中的尺寸及乘除法中的运算。如:by 2cm/6 inches/four feet/nine yards/a hair`s breadth等。
Luckily,the bullet narrowly missed the captain by an inch.(2002上海)幸运地是,那颗子弹差一英寸就击中了上尉。
The bed is three meters wide by two meters long,and can fit at least four at one time.(NMET2001阅读)那张床三米宽,两米长,一次至少可以睡四个人。
五、by+身体部位名词或衣服名词。表示被抓住身体/衣物的某一部分,常与动词catch/seize/take/hold/grab等连用。如:by the hair/hand/arm/nose/by the collar/lape/sleeve等。
The policeman caught the thief by the arm.警察抓住了小偷的胳膊。
The soldier grabbed the child by the collar.那个士兵揪住了孩子的衣领。
六、by的常见短语:
by means of/by way of/by the way/one by one/step by step/side by side/shoulder by shoulder/by oneself/by birth/by society/take…by surprise/learn…by heart/what do you mean by …/by my watch等。
原题好象应该是上海卷的..
by+数量词构成介词短语,表示尺寸、距离等。因此,本题意为:幸运的是,子弹在距离船长一英尺的地方擦肩而过,没有射中他。
所以答案应是A
那?楹挝??可以說: the car crashed by an inch呢?
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
1.此句译为:“虽然我们可能不是冒险者,但我们已经行进了常人10年才能走过的路程。”
要体现出“可能”这一思想,所以只能choose B
2.根据语境,可得...
大家还关注无忧考网高考频道为您提供2016黑龙江高考英语答案,2016年黑龙江高考英语试题,黑龙江高考英语试卷,黑龙江高考英语真题最新信息,欢迎广大考生访问无忧考网高考网,获取更多关于高考的信息。英语选择题_百度知道
英语选择题
11.There are _____ students in our class.That is 19 boys and 21 girls。A.forty
C.fourteen12.Juice and water are healthy drinks,_____ Coke isn't healthy drink.A.and
C.or13.Can I have _____ water?A.these
C.one14.Lingling is in __________.A.Class Four,Grade OneB.Grade One,Class FourC.Class four,grade one15.What's your _____ fruit?A.very like
B.favourite
C.much like16.She can't ________ in the lake.A.swimming
C.swim17.There __________ a cat and two dogs in my home.A.be
C.are18.He _____ hamburgers.A.like eat
B.likes eating
C.like to eats19. The office building _____ the classrooms.A.behind
C.is behind20.__________ there any apples in the kitchen?A.Have
提问者采纳
B转折,但是
B some 再次为一些,形容不可数名词
A一年级四班
C游泳的动词
B 猫是单数,
B第三人称单数
C 复数形式
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他6条回答
11.A12.B13.B14.A15.B16.C17.B18.B19.C20.C`(*∩_∩*)′
11-20.A B B A B
保证正确 !望采纳 !谢谢!
ABBABCBBCC易错题14、17题,望采纳,谢谢。
.A B B A B
abbabcbbac要采纳哦
答案如下:1.A (四十个)2.A
6.C 7.C 8.B
选择题的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁初中英语选择题_百度知道
初中英语选择题
23. I'll return the books to the library ______ soon as possible.
A. as B. so C. just D. but 24. Go along the road, _______ you'll find the market at the end of it.
A. when B. and C. or D. though 25. You'll be late ______ you don't get up early tomorrow morning.
A. if B. when C. before D. until 26. It was late. She washed her face ______ went to bed.
A. or B. and C. so D. but 27.He shouted aloud ______he ran alone. A. after B. before C. when D .as 28.Please return the book to me _____you come back. A. as soon as B. when C. while D. as 29..Ring me up____ you come to my house. A. though B as C. before D .then. 30. I must stop writing now ,______I have rather a lot of work to do. A .a B .so C. when D. since 31.The bus didn’t leave _____ everyone get on . A .after B .while C .until D. when 32.I’ll leave a message _____ he will know where we are . A .so that B. as soon as C. for D. that 33. My sister is ____young ____he can’t go to school . A, too , to B. to C. so that D. as as 34. His brother got up earlier ____ he could catch the bus . A. as if B .so C .so that D .than 35 .It is almost three years ____I saw he last . A .when B. since C. after D. that 36.---I’m going to the supermarket . ----Will you get me some chocolates ____you are here ,mum . A .since B because C if D .while 37 .Mr Green came to China in 2000,______he has lived here ever since. A .and B. or C .but D. for 38 .____ they are brothers , they don’t look like each other at all. A, Because B .Though C. When D, As 39 .I know nothing about it ____ my brother told me yesterday. A .because B. since C. until d. so
40. He failed _____ because he isn’t clever ______ because he didn’t work hard. A. not only …..but also B. both ….and C. either …or D. not …but 41.The teacher wondered why he had ____questions. A. so much B .so many C such much D .such many 42. We were swimming in the lake ____suddenly the storm started . A. when B. while C until D .before 43. We can_____ see ____touch the air . A .not only ,but also B .both, and C . either ,or D . neither ,nor 44. You can____ stay at home _____ go to my hometown with me . A. not ,only B. either and C .both or D. either or 45. We left in _____a hurry _____we forgot to lock the door . A. so , so B. so ,that C . such ,that D . such so 请高手帮忙,3Q!
提问者采纳
ABABDACDCACCBDABCDBADDC做题匆忙,有错难免,敬请谅解。
提问者评价
谢谢!和我的答案差不多,应该不会错!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
ABABCBCDCACCBCABCDBADDC
初中英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP