jack与john apple jack电影的圣诞节日的对话及翻译

听下面一段对话,回答
听下面一段对话,回答第1-2小题.1.What birthday present did they decide to buy?A.A book.
B.A basketball.
C.A football.2.Who will they turn to for help?A.Jack.
C.Alex. _百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
听下面一段对话,回答
听下面一段对话,回答第1-2小题.1.What birthday present did they decide to buy?A.A book.
B.A basketball.
C.A football.2.Who will they turn to for help?A.Jack.
听下面一段对话,回答
听下面一段对话,回答第1-2小题.1.What birthday present did they decide to buy?A.A book.&&&& B.A basketball.&&&& C.A football.2.Who will they turn to for help?A.Jack.&&&& B.John.&&&& C.Alex.英语翻译Jack:Hey,John’s birthday dinner is next week.Let’s think about the food.Tom:Sure.How about burgers,vegetable salad,and some fruit?Bill:Sounds good.John likes hamburgers.Jack:Oh,I don’t like salad.Bill:But John likes salad,and it’s_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译Jack:Hey,John’s birthday dinner is next week.Let’s think about the food.Tom:Sure.How about burgers,vegetable salad,and some fruit?Bill:Sounds good.John likes hamburgers.Jack:Oh,I don’t like salad.Bill:But John likes salad,and it’s
英语翻译Jack:Hey,John’s birthday dinner is next week.Let’s think about the food.Tom:Sure.How about burgers,vegetable salad,and some fruit?Bill:Sounds good.John likes hamburgers.Jack:Oh,I don’t like salad.Bill:But John likes salad,and it’s his birthday.Jack; Yes,you’re right.What about the fruit?Tom:I think John likes strawberries and apples.Bill:OK.Let’s have strawberries and apples then.的意思
Jack:Hey,John’s birthday dinner is next week.Let’s think about the food.杰克:嗨,约翰的生日宴会在下周.让我们想想食物.Tom:Sure.How about burgers,vegetable salad,and some fruit?汤姆:当然.汉堡,蔬菜沙拉,和一些水果怎么样?Bill:Sounds good.John likes hamburgers.比尔:听起来不错.约翰喜欢汉堡.Jack:Oh,I don’t like salad.杰克:哦,我不喜欢沙拉.Bill:But John likes salad,and it’s his birthday.比尔:约翰喜欢沙拉,这是他的生日.Jack; Yes,you’re right.What about the fruit?杰克;是的,你是对的.水果是什么?Tom:I think John likes strawberries and apples.汤姆:我认为约翰喜欢草莓和苹果.Bill:OK.Let’s have strawberries and apples then.比尔:好的.让我们准备些草莓和苹果.英语对话翻译(寻求高人指点)_百度知道
英语对话翻译(寻求高人指点)
有不合适的地方欢迎改正,你在大街上还能看见具有中国特色的民俗表演,每年都会很热闹?A。这是我写的一位留学生与中国学生关于中国春节的对话、放鞭炮,有很多古代建筑。A:谢谢。A。B:中国的春节真的很有意思:(恍然大悟)原来如此啊,只不过换了一种方式:你都去了哪些城市呢?我见过的。我过了一个非常有意思的春节,中国人真是热情?B:(笑)你说的没错:非常感谢。B,谢谢了,难道他们不过年吗。A?B,我也留在中国过年了A?A,所以求助于大家了、洛阳:西安:那么欢迎来我家。A!你觉得那些城市怎么样,但是有很多日常交际用语写的不地道:踩高跷:这么多啊。其实我也可以自己写的:不?就是站在那又高又窄的木棍上表演,希望英语专业的高人帮忙翻译一下、丽江等。A。我明年还想留在这里过年、包饺子、南京:非常好:真的吗。B:(笑)当然要过了?B,我没有回美国,你说的很对啊。都快要过年了:(继续大笑)没想到你这么了解:杰克:都是非常古老的城市。A。你回国都干什么了、平遥?B。回答完我会再次整理的,你呢,感觉很新奇:那么扭秧歌就是在腰间缠着大红布跳舞了?A:也很好,很多人选择出去旅游,就像你们的新年一样,好久不见!回答得好会再加分。B、扭秧歌!A,我先到中国各地旅游。B,比如踩高跷,品尝了很多特色小吃?(非常惊讶)你去哪里过年了。家家户户贴春联:春节时我们中国人最重要的节日。年三十去北京一个中国朋友家里吃饺子,在外面的餐馆吃年夜饭以此欢度春节:放假之后。现在中国人的生活水平有了很大提高,我没有想到还有很多游客,欣赏了很多美丽风光,寒假过得怎么样B
提问者采纳
and chinese people are really kindness? i saw that on the street.. by the development of economic,firecrackers, people&#39:thanks a lot :welcome to enjoy my families?A: hi jack:(踩高跷) and YANGGE dance!这是我自己翻译的! how do you think of these cities, how was ve had an interesting SPRING FESTIVAL, NANJING; welcome to my home: they were all cities with histry!&#47,希望对你有帮助, couplet ,just like your New Year(可否译成圣诞节:d like to stay here for the next one:)个人意见哈)!s who stays in beijing, i&#39: the Chinese Spring Festival was really interesting, narrow wooden sticks , i knew YANGGE is the dance people with red clothes around the waist.B?A, together with them eat dumplings, you already saw , Do you have a return.B?B? It is the people stood on the tall,absolutely out of my imagine, you got it!! To my surprise: oh :NO .AA.many people choose to go travel outside or enjoy the dinner in the restaurant to celebrate the new year !加油.A., i also stayed here during the New year, i did not: (HAHHA),呵呵共同学习英语:which cities have you visited&#47, and you: thank you , i traveled a lot of palces of china?B.It was amazing,they were only taking another way!A!B:(suddenly understand) you are right: 踩高跷:Chinese Spring Festival is the most important festival in china.A, all of us have a jully time!A.A, right:XI&#39:Well ?B:first.B.B;AN,and enjoyed the beautiful scenery?(你都看到了呀)&#47?A;been:Yeh, such like? where did you go, so many chinese visitors there.and you can see many Chinese characteristics performances on the street,PINGYANG,dumpling,本人觉得圣诞比较流行.A;s life has greatly improved,LUOYANG, i &#39: (Laugh)of course not.then the chinese new year Eve went to a firend&#39, did not they get back home for the festivel, having a lot of ancient buildings?B, long time no see: WOO,LIJIANG and so on: it was wonderful,also had a taste of many characteristics snacks, really(very surprised)?B
提问者评价
虽然离自己想的还有差距,既然是你动脑想的,还是谢谢了。
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
B? A. I would also like to stay here next year, so ah: so much ah, enjoy a lot of characteristics of snacks: Chinese New Year is really very interesting. B, Niuyang Ge;re absolutely right, and only changed the means, and I did not think there are many tourists. New Year&#39: stilt. I&#39, you are very right ah. A, you can see on the streets with Chinese characteristics and folk performances such as stilt: (continues laughing) did not think you know so much about. A. A, there are many ancient buildings.S. You take back all do it, I did not return to the UA. Every household couplets: very grateful to the Chinese people really warm: (suddenly realize) Oh: No. A, Pingyao, just like your New Year&#39. B. B: Really: Well welcome to my home, Do not they: (laughs) You&#39, Lijiang and so on, many people choose to go travel outside of the restaurant to eat in order to celebrate the Lunar New Year dinner. A, Chinese New Year? It stood on the tall: (laughs) of course have to pass! How do you think of those cities like: very good? I have seen? B? B, feeling very strange: Well Niuyang Ge is red cloth tied around her waist dance? (Very surprised) Where are you going in the New Year? A, Nanjing. Now the Chinese people&#39, but years, narrow wooden sticks on the show: After the holiday: Chinese New Year when we were the most important holiday in China. B;s house to eat dumplings, you, firecrackers dumplings, like every year is very busy. Faster to the New Year, Ls, I went to travel around China and enjoy a lot of beautiful scenery! A;s living standard s Eve went to Beijing a Chinese friend&#39? A? B? B: is a very ancient city, I also stayed in the Chinese New Year, Luoyang: Xian: You have to go and what city is, How was winter vacation B. A.;ve had a very interesting New Year: also good: Jack: Thank you
A: jack, long time no see, winter vacationB: very well, and you?A: well. I had a very interesting festival. Do you have a return?B: no, I didn't reply to us, I will stay at China New Year.A: really? (very surprised) you go where the New Year?B: first off, I travel to China, a lot of beautiful scenery, tasting the many characteristics snacks. Thirty to Beijing a Chinese friend home to eat dumplings.A: what cities have you been?B: xian, nanjing, 69, luoyang, lijiang, etc.A: so much! Do you think the city?B: it's a very old city, a lot of ancient architecture, feel very strange. On the New Year, I don't think many visitors, they nevertheless year?A: (laughs), of course, but in A way. Now the Chinese life improved a lot, a lot of people choose to travel outside the restaurant, to celebrate Spring Festival eve.B: is suddenly enlighted) so!A: when we Chinese Spring Festival is the most important festival, like your New Year, every year is busy. Every family Spring Festival couplet, firecrackers, dumplings, you can still see in the street with Chinese characteristics, such as the folk performances, yangge dance.B: stilt walker? Is standing in the tall, narrow stick on the show?A: (laughs) you say yes.B: it is wrapped around his waist them.please enjoy big red cloth to dance? I have ever seen.A: (laughing) to see you so understand, you are right.B: the Chinese Spring Festival is really interesting. I also want to stay here next year.A: welcome to our house.B: thank you very much, the Chinese people's enthusiasm.A: thank you.
书上第三页
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
英语对话的相关知识
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁推荐这篇日记的豆列
······
&(2人关注)推荐这篇日记的豆列
······
&(40417人关注)