其他1条回答
好下人 是英语
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语改错题.里面有十处语法错误, _百度作业帮
英语改错题.里面有十处语法错误,
英语改错题.里面有十处语法错误,&
1、不是 muchly 直接说much 2、第二句 i find them 后面to be 去掉 3、第三句 To follow up our visit 4、倒数第二句后面 in a 去掉 直接说 timely 5、I 'm looking forward 6、informations
concerning about
i am staying for
waiting for求老师解答:短文改错.下
下面文中共有10处语言错误,要求你在错误的地方增加、删除或修改某个单词.
增加:在缺词处加一个漏词符号(/\),并在该句下面写出该加的词.
_百度作业帮
求老师解答:短文改错.下
下面文中共有10处语言错误,要求你在错误的地方增加、删除或修改某个单词.
增加:在缺词处加一个漏词符号(/\),并在该句下面写出该加的词.
求老师解答:短文改错.下
短文改错.&&& 下面文中共有10处语言错误,要求你在错误的地方增加、删除或修改某个单词.&&&& 增加:在缺词处加一个漏词符号(/\),并在该句下面写出该加的词.&&&& 删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉.&&&& 修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词.&&&& 注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;& &&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分.
&&&&& A Frenchman was once visiting London.He wished to take a walk to see a city.But he was afraid he might get lost because he know no words of English.So before he left his hotel,he stopped in the first corner and carefully copied in his notebook the names of the street that he was staying.Then he walked on.At last,he got lost.After several hours he found a policeman.The Frenchman tried his best to explain the policeman that he didn't know the name of his hotel,and he knew the name of the street.He then showed the policeman _________________________________________________________________________________________
&&&& A Frenchman was once visiting London.He wished to take a walk to see
city.But he was afraid &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 1.the he might get lost because he
no words of English.So
e he left his hotel,he stopped
the& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&2.knew&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3.after&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4.at first corner and carefully copied in his notebook the
of the street
he was staying.Then he &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 5.name&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 6.where walked on.At last,he got lost.After several hours he found a policeman.The Frenchman tried his best to explain ∧the policeman that he didn't know the name of his hotel, and
he knew the name of the street.&&&&&&&&&&&&&7.to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&8.&but
He then showed the policeman
he copied in his notebook.It
read:"One-way street".&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 9.What&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &10.去掉求高手做一道高中英语改错题(共十处错误) _百度作业帮
求高手做一道高中英语改错题(共十处错误)
求高手做一道高中英语改错题(共十处错误)&
think 改为thoughthomeworks改为homeworkanswered改为answeringstupidly改为stupidboth us改为both of usbad改成worsewhat foolish改为how foolishof 改成forshe 改为he made a fun of 改为made fun of
think改为th0
1、第一个think改为thought,因为在过去。2、homework的s去掉。3、stupidly改为stupid因为be动词后用形容词4、both后面加of 5、when改为while表示意想不到,转折6、bad改为worse让事情更糟的是,,7、what改为how8、how follish it was of me 中的of去掉9、she改为he10、a fun 的a去掉。固定搭配:mak...
有一处不同:Answered应改为answering
主语是l 回答不能用被动
of me中of不能删掉
此处如不作感叹句应是:it was foolish of me not to do故of不能删掉
欢迎继续讨论高一英语改错.一共有十处错误,求高人指出,并附上理由,多谢!Visiting famous universities during the summer
holidays is popular among we high school students. Firstly, it’s a good way to relax, that is good for our body
_百度作业帮
高一英语改错.一共有十处错误,求高人指出,并附上理由,多谢!Visiting famous universities during the summer
holidays is popular among we high school students. Firstly, it’s a good way to relax, that is good for our body
高一英语改错.一共有十处错误,求高人指出,并附上理由,多谢!Visiting famous universities during the summer
and mind. Secondly, by visit those famous universities we can know much about them.Beside, these visits can help us to set higher goals and make us
to work harder at our lessons. Besides, the visits can have a bad effect with
universities. Too many visitors on campus can disturb the normal school lives. What’s worse, it may cause safety problems too. I think visiting universities during the holidays was a good idea, but we must make sure that it doesn’t
become burden for the universities.急用啊!帮帮忙
Visiting famous universities during the summer holidays is popular among we (we-us)high school students.Firstly,it's a good way to relax,that(that- which) is good for our body and mind.Secondly,by visit (visit- visiting)those famous universities we can know much about them.Beside(beside- besides),these visits can help us to set higher goals and make us to(去掉 to ) work harder at our lessons.Besides(Besides - However),the visits can have a bad effect with (with- on) universities.Too many visitors on campus can disturb the normal school lives(lives- life).What’s worse,it may cause safety problems too.I think visiting universities during the holidays was(was- is) a good idea,but we must make sure that it doesn’t become (加上 a )burden for the universities.
球解析啊QAQ
among 是介词后接宾语所以用宾格.us
(that不能引导非限制性定语从句所以改为- which
by 是介词后接动名词作宾语所以用visiting
beside-是介词不能作状语 besides是副词意思是,而且,作状语引导下文
make 是使役动词,一般用作make sb do sth 所以不定式符号要去掉.
Besides 意思是而且递进关系- However意思是然而,表示转折
have a effect on是搭配
lives(是生命生活是life
根据全文用一般现在时is)
burden在这里是可数
we变usthat变whichvisit加ingmuch变more第二个Beside变howeverwith变onlives变life&was变isbecome后面加a一共九处错误,没找到第十处
第五行的to去掉可以么?}

我要回帖

更多关于 求大神ps的后果全集 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信