Anolder old man tubevisited a doctor.(对anolder old man tube提问)

英语翻译an old man visited a new doctor was very young&i don't feel well,doctor,&he said,&please find out what's wrong with me.”&take off you clothes and lie on the bed&the young doctor said,”i‘ll examine you.&the old man took off his clothes and lay down on the bed,and_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译an old man visited a new doctor was very young"i don't feel well,doctor,"he said,"please find out what's wrong with me.”"take off you clothes and lie on the bed"the young doctor said,”i‘ll examine you."the old man took off his clothes and lay down on the bed,and
an old man visited a new doctor was very young"i don't feel well,doctor,"he said,"please find out what's wrong with me.”"take off you clothes and lie on the bed"the young doctor said,”i‘ll examine you."the old man took off his clothes and lay down on the bed,and the young doctor examined him.however,he couldn't find anything wrong with the old manhe listened to his heart,looked over his throat and examined every part of his body.at last he said,"i'm sorry,but i can't find anythink wrong with you.you're as healthy as i am.""that's very strange,"the young doctor said,"i'll examine you again.""all right ,doctor,"the old man sind.slowly,he stood up and on his clothes.then he walked out of the hospital.a few seconds later,the doctor's nurse ran in."doctor!doctor!"she cried,"the old man has just died outside the gate."the doctor thought quickly ."then turn the body around so that people will think he was coming in."he said
一位老人到一位新来的年轻医生那里去看病,“医生,我感到不舒服”他说“请帮我看看”.“脱下衣服躺在床上”年轻的医生说“我给你检查一下”老人脱下他的衣服躺在床上,年轻的医生开始做检查,然而,检查不出任何问题.他听了听他的心脏,看了看他的喉咙,所有的部位都检查了.最后他说“对不起,你没有什么问题,你像我一样很健康”“好吧,医生”老人说他慢慢地起身,穿好衣服,走出医院.过了一会,医生的护士跑了进来.“医生,医生”她叫道“那个老人死在门口了”医生快速地想了想,然后说“快把他的身体转个方向,这样人们就会认为他是刚进医院的”
一个老人去拜访一位很年轻的新医生。“我不舒服,医生,”他说,“请找出我哪里出了毛病。”“脱下你的衣服,躺在床上”年轻医生说,“我给你检查一下。”老人脱了衣服,躺在床上,年轻的医生给他做了检查。然而,他找不到老人有任何问题。他听了老人的心脏,仔细观察了他的喉咙,检查了身体的每一个部分。最后他说,“我很抱歉,但是我找不到你有任何问题。你和我一样健康。”“这很奇怪,”医生说,“我会再次检查你。”“好的,...
一个老人去拜访一位新医生很年轻“我不舒服,医生,”他说,“请找出与我错了。”“脱下你的衣服,躺在床上”年轻医生说,“我给你检查一下。”老人脱了衣服,躺在床上,和年轻的医生检查了他。然而,他找不到任何错误与老人他听了他的心,看着他的喉咙,检查了身体的每一个部分。最后他说,“我很抱歉,但我找不到任何问题。你和我一样健康。”“这是很奇怪的,”医生说,“我会检查你了。”“好的,医生,”老人了。慢慢地,他站...
你在百度上翻译的吧英语阅读理解An old man visited a new doctor .He was very young .“ I don’t feel well ,doctor ,” he said .“ Please find out what’s wrong with me .” “ Take off your clothes and lie on the bed ,” the young doctor said ,“ I’ll examine you .” The old man too_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语阅读理解An old man visited a new doctor .He was very young .“ I don’t feel well ,doctor ,” he said .“ Please find out what’s wrong with me .” “ Take off your clothes and lie on the bed ,” the young doctor said ,“ I’ll examine you .” The old man too
An old man visited a new doctor .He was very young .“ I don’t feel well ,doctor ,” he said .“ Please find out what’s wrong with me .” “ Take off your clothes and lie on the bed ,” the young doctor said ,“ I’ll examine you .” The old man took off his clothes and lay down on the bed ,and the young doctor examined him .However ,he couldn’t find anything wrong with the old man .He listened to his heart .He looked into his throat .He examined every part of him .At last he said ,“ I’ll sorry ,but I can’t find anything wrong with you .You’re as healthy as I am .” “That’s very strange ,” the old man said ,“ because I feel really bad .” “ Come back tomorrow and see me again if you don’t feel better ,” the young doctor said .“ I’ll examine you again .” “ All right ,doctor ,” the old man said .Slowly ,he stood up and put on his clothes .Then he walked out of the hospital .A few seconds later ,the doctor’s nurse ran in .“ Doctor doctor ” she cried .“ That man you said was healthy has just died outside the door .” 1.The doctor was very_____A.famous B.clever C.young D.healthy2.The old man was very_______A.ill B.strong C.healthy D.good3.The doctor______.A.took the old man to the hospital.B.thought the old man was healthyC.found something wrong with himD.gave the old man some medicine4.The doctor told the old man____A.not to come againB.to come again if he did not feel betterC.to turn his body roundD.to stay in the hospital for a few days.5.Which of the following is TRUE?A.The doctor was loved by people.B.something was wrongC.The old man was not healthy.D.The doctor cried when he saw the man dead.
1.C 2.A 3.B 4.B 5.C
您可能关注的推广当前位置: &
求翻译:once
doctor是什么意思?
问题补充:
一次一个老人去看医生
一个老人去看一次医生
一旦一位老人去看医生
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!英语翻译An old man visited a new doctor .He was very young .& I don‘t feel well ,doctor ,& he said .& Please find out what’s wrong with me .&& Take off your clothes and lie on the bed ,& the young doctor said ,& I‘ll examine you .&The old man took off his clothes and la_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译An old man visited a new doctor .He was very young ." I don‘t feel well ,doctor ," he said ." Please find out what’s wrong with me ."" Take off your clothes and lie on the bed ," the young doctor said ," I‘ll examine you ."The old man took off his clothes and la
An old man visited a new doctor .He was very young ." I don‘t feel well ,doctor ," he said ." Please find out what’s wrong with me ."" Take off your clothes and lie on the bed ," the young doctor said ," I‘ll examine you ."The old man took off his clothes and lay down on the bed ,and the young doctor examined him .However ,he couldn’t find anything wrong with the old man .He listened to his heard .He looked into his throat .He examined every part of him .At last he said ," I‘m sorry ,but I can’t find anything wrong with you You‘re as healthy as I am ."" That’s very strange ," the old man said ," because I feel really bad ."" Come back tomorrow and see me again if you don‘t feel better ," the young doctor said ." I’ll examine you again ."" All right ,doctor ," the old man said .Slowly ,he stood up and put on his clothes .Then he walked out of the hospital .A few seconds later ,the doctor‘s nurse ran in ." Doctor Doctor ’ she cried ." That man you said was healthy has just died outside the door ."The doctor thought quickly ." Then turn the body around so that people will think he was coming in ," he said .
An old man visited a new doctor .He was very young .一个老人去医院看病,给他诊断的是一个非常年轻的医生,非常年轻." I don‘t feel well ,doctor ," he said ." Please find out what’s wrong with me ." "医生,我觉得不舒服"老人说"请给我检查一下我生什么病了"" Take off your clothes and lie on the bed ," the young doctor said ," I‘ll examine you ." "把衣服脱了,然后躺床上去"年轻的医生说"我要给你做个检查"The old man took off his clothes and lay down on the bed ,and the young doctor examined him .However ,he couldn’t find anything wrong with the old man .老人脱了衣服后在床上躺下了,年轻的医生开始给他做检查.但是他没发现老人的身体有任何异常.He listened to his heard .He looked into his throat .He examined every part of him .他听了老人的心跳(?)看了他的喉咙(?)他给老人做了全身的检查.At last he said ," I‘m sorry ,but I can’t find anything wrong with you You‘re as healthy as I am ." 最后他说"对不起,老人家,我没有看出你身体上有任何的毛病,你很健康,像个年轻人那样健康."" That’s very strange ," the old man said ," because I feel really bad ." "那太奇怪了,"老人说"我感觉非常的不舒服"" Come back tomorrow and see me again if you don‘t feel better ," the young doctor said ." I’ll examine you again ." "如果您还是觉得不舒服的话,就麻烦您明天再过来一躺"年轻的医生说"我再给您做一次检查"" All right ,doctor ," the old man said ."好的,医生"老人回答Slowly ,he stood up and put on his clothes .Then he walked out of the hospital .老人慢慢的站起来穿上衣服,然后走出了诊断室(?)A few seconds later ,the doctor‘s nurse ran in ." Doctor !Doctor !’ she cried ." That man you said was healthy has just died outside the door ." 几秒钟以后,医生的护士跑了进来"医生!医生"她哭喊着"刚才您检查的那个老人刚刚猝死在医院门口了!The doctor thought quickly ." Then turn the body around so that people will think he was coming in ," he said .医生想了一下说"那把他的尸体倒转过来,让人家以为他是在来医院的路上"
一个老人拜访了一个医生.这位医生非常年轻."我感觉不舒服,"他说,"请帮我看一下有什么毛病?""把衣服脱掉,躺到床上,"那位年轻的医生说,"我要给你检查一下."那位老人脱掉了衣服躺到了床上,年轻的医生检查了他.然而,他找不到他有什么毛病.他听了他的心跳,察看了他的喉咙,他帮他检查了身体的每个部位.最后,他说:"我很抱歉我找不出你的任何毛病,你和我一...}

我要回帖

更多关于 old man tube video 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信