评价文档:
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
人教版初中英语九年级英语全册单元检测及参考答案
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢Once upon a time all feelings went to an island for a vacation, ……阅读理解及答案(2013年宜宾市中考英语试题)_初中_英语学习网
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
Once&upon&a&time&all&feelings&went&to&an&island&for&a&vacation,&……阅读理解及答案(2013年宜宾市中考英语试题)
&&&热&&&&&★★★★
Once&upon&a&time&all&feelings&went&to&an&island&for&a&vacation,&……阅读理解及答案(2013年宜宾市中考英语试题)
作者:佚名 文章来源: 点击数: 更新时间: 14:25:04
Once upon a time all feelings went to an island for a vacation, and each was having a goodtime. Suddenly, a warning of a strong storm was announced, so all rushed to their boats. Yet, Love did not wish to run away quickly. There was so much to do. But as the clouds darkened, Love realized it was time to leave. But there were no boats to use. Love looked around with hope.
Just then Richness was passing by Love in a large boat. Love shouted, “Richness, can you take me with you?” Richness answered, “No, I can't. There is a lot of gold and silver in my boat. There is no place here for you. ”
Love decided to ask Vanity() who was also passing by in a beautiful boat for help, But Vanity said with a cold voice, “No, I can’t take you with me. My boat will get dirty with your mummy feet.”
Sorrow passed by after some time. Again, Love asked for help. But it was useless. “No, I can’t take you with me. I am so sad. I want to be by myself.”
When Happiness passed by a few minutes later, Love again called for help. But Happiness was so happy that it hardly cared about anyone else.
Love was growing worried and hopeless. Just then somebody called out, “Come, Love, I will take you with me.” Love did not know who was being so kind, but jumped onto the boat ha ppily.
After getting off the boat, Love met Knowledge. Love asked, “Knowledge, do you know who was so kind to give me a lift when no one else wished to help?”
Knowledge smiled, “Oh, that was Time.”
“Time?” asked Love. “But why did Time help me?” Knowledge smiled with deep wisdom and answered, “Because only Time is able to understand how valuable() Love is.”
66. According to the passage, which one did not go to an island for a vacation?
A. Love.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Richness.&&&&&&&&&& C. Vanity&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Knowledge
67. Which word has the same meaning as “Sorrow”?
A. Worry&&&&&& &&& B. Anger&&& &&&&&&& C. Sadness&&&& &&& D. Smile
68 Other feelings passed by Love in their boats one by one. Which is the right order according to the passage?
A. Richness→ Vanity→ Sorrow→ Happiness→ Time
B. Richness→ Happiness→ Sorrow→ Vanity→ Time
C. Time → Richness→ Vanity→ Sorrow→ Happiness
D. Richness→ Happiness→ Vanity→ Sorrow→ Time
69. Why didn’t Vanity take Love with him in his boat?
A .Because there was no place for Love in his boat.
B. Because he thought Love would make his boat dirty.
C. Because he wanted to stay alone.
D. Because he didn’t care about anyone else.
70. What can we learn from the passage?
A. When we are rich, we may pay more attention to Love.
B. All the feelings are important in our life except Love.
C. As time goes by, we can realize the importance of Love.
D. When we are in happiness and sorrow, we shouldn’t remember Love.
66-70 DCABC
文章录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:zfj&
上一个文章: 下一个文章:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!) 下载
 收藏
喜欢收集、整理各类成人考试试题、真题。喜欢收集、整理各种规章制度。希望能对您有帮助。大部分资料来源于网络,仅供个人阅读参考,版权归原作者,阅读后若有需求,请购买正版的资料。若有侵权,请告知,本人会及时删除侵权文档。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
研究生英语读写译教程_下册课文翻译答案
下载积分:699
内容提示:研究生英语读写译教程_下册课文翻译答案
文档格式:PDF|
浏览次数:77|
上传日期: 12:26:47|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
研究生英语读写译教程_下册课文翻译答案.PDF
道客巴巴认证