用高中的a字母r打头的英文单词单词写一篇关于knowledge的作文

my english study 写一篇作文80个单词就行了_百度知道
my english study 写一篇作文80个单词就行了
&When one is learning a foreign language. A saying goes.&quot. Only in this way can we learn it well. Karl Marx has set a good example for us.&t be afrai In this way, listen to English from time to time and practise writing every day, he could use several languages, &quot. Don&#39, speak more.Almost everyone knows that we should learn E When we learn English,Practice makes perfect, but few of us know how to learn it well, he must use the foreign language. He once saidEnglish is one of the most important subjects in middle school
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
I spent little time learning English unless there is an English examination, writing skill. I have learned English for over ten years, reading. In my opinion. Firstly. To tell the truth, and it’s seemed that there is no use of English in my life except passing the examination before I become a postgraduate, but focus the most time and energy on preparing for English exam. It’s heard that we should always communicate with foreign consumers and partners in English in the work, so that I didn’t grasp how to use English really, speakingEnglish is becoming more and more important under the trend of globalization, I can’t stick to learning English by myself. Secondly, it’s urgent for me to take efforts to improve my English, especially for us who often need to read a number of academic thesis in English and will work in the filed of IT finally, I have no opportunity to talk with other people in English. However. Therefore, my English is not as good as I wish it were actually, I should read plenty of academic paper in English to get more information and knowledge in my research field. I will write no less than one piece of English blog each week on average and do more other practice to improve my English listening, there are several reasons as following. The present situation already differed from the before. I firmly believe that I’ll master English freely by my hard work and persistence in the near future
翻译 English is one of the most important subjects in middle school.英语是在中学的最重要课题之一。
Almost everyone knows that we should learn English well, but few of us know how to learn it well.几乎每个人都知道我们应该学好英语,但我们很少有人知道如何学习得好。 Karl Marx has set a good example for us.卡尔马克思为我们树立了好榜样。 He once said, &When one is learning a foreign language, he must use the foreign language.&他曾经说过,“当一个人在学习一门外语,他必须使用外语。” In this way, he could use several languages.这样,他可以使用几种语言。 A saying goes, &Practice makes perfect.&正所谓“熟能生巧。” When we learn English, we should read more, speak more, listen to English from time to time and practise writing every day.当我们学习英语,我们应该多读,说得多,听不时和练习写作,每天为英语。 Don't be afraid of making mistakes.不要怕犯错误。 Only in this way can we learn it well.只有这样,才能学到很好。
您可能关注的推广
作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁你现在的位置 : &
幼儿英语水果名称:字母A、B开头
  英语网整理幼儿英语水果名称,小朋友们对照幼儿英语水果名称多多练习,并应用到生活中。
  字母A、B开头的水果英语单词:
  Almond 杏仁
  Apple 苹果
  Apricot 杏子
  Arbutus 杨梅
  Avocado 南美梨
  Bagasse 甘蔗渣
  Banana 香蕉
  Bennet 水杨梅
  Bergamot 佛手柑
  Berry 桨果
  Betelnut 槟榔
  Bilberry 野桑果
  Bitter orange 苦酸橙
  Blackberry 刺梅
  Black brin 黑布林
  黑布林Black brin的图片
  Blueberry 越桔,蓝莓
  Bryony 野葡萄
  Bullace 野李子
  Bush fruit 丛生果
  相关推荐:
  &扩展阅读:
  专题推荐:
百科词条:
相关文章推荐
更多家长在看
热门文章推荐
热门话题推荐用新概念二前六课的其中十个单词写一篇六十字的英语作文。。。跪求啊。。。_百度知道
用新概念二前六课的其中十个单词写一篇六十字的英语作文。。。跪求啊。。。
急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急
。。。。。。。。。。。。。,求求求求求求求求求求求求求求求求求求求求求求求求求求求求求求呜呜。。。。今天务必写好
提问者采纳
y aunt is a friendly person。这个作文共60个单词。lesson 1,her husband died and she is single now.she is very different from others because she never talk lesson 5: angry: auntlesson 3. Many years ago,but she is never angry with them:friendly,你应该看得懂. 下面是每个所选出的单词;public:different.she is a waiter and she would like to waiter,so people would like to call her widow,主要讲我的阿姨的一些情况;lesson 4;single,loudlylesson 2:servicelesson 6
提问者评价
你真棒,学习了
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
英语作文的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
你至少把单词写出来吧 这样会哭敬爱很多。
上网查,网上有
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁评论列表(网友评论仅供网友表达个人看法,并不表明本站同意其观点或证实其描述)
精彩栏目推荐广东高考英语基础写作、读写任务及范文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
&&¥1.00
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
广东高考英语基础写作、读写任务及范文
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)