dido thank youu cousin to send me home!!!!

1.enjoy→enjoyed 
2.visit 前加to 
3.去掉next前的in 
4.去掉time 
5.surprise→surprised
6.with→about 
7.player→players
9.the→a 
10.and→or 
1.enjoy→enjoyed 此处表示的是当时的情况,故应使用一般过去时。
2.visit 前加to “would like to do something”为固定句型结构。
3.去掉next前的in 在用last或next表示时间时,前面不用介词。
4.去掉time first就可以表示“第一次”的意思,故time是受汉语影响多用的词。
5.surprise→surprised
6.with→about be crazy about...“对……狂热”的意思。
7.player→players
9.the→a 根据意思,此处表示“一台电视机”。
10.and→or 根据意思,此处应表示选择而不是并列,因为新闻和电影不可能同时看。
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
来源:典中点综合应用创新题高二英语
  Dear Bill,
  Thank you very much far your letter .I pleased1.________
to hear about your holiday and the people you
meet in Rome. It sounded great 2.________
fun and how I wish I could have been with you.3.________
  Thank you also for the stamps you sat them 4.________
to me for my collection. Most of them were
those what 5.________
I had been expecting for long. You said on 6.________
your letter that you wish to have some photos 7.________
of me. Sorry to tell you, I have a few photos 8.________
good enough to send to others. Yet I will send
you a photo of my families. Please write soon 9.________
and tell me what you are getting on with you
college life. 10.________
Best wishes
                &&&
Yours, Bob
来源:江苏省南京市金陵中学2010届高三下学期4月模拟
题型:完型填空
第二节:完形填空(共20小题;每小题l分,满分20分)阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从36-55各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。The House Fairy As young parents, my husband and I felt that at age 6 and 8, our children were old enough to be cleaning their rooms and making their beds. But they thought&& 36& . My complaints, repeating myself, even self-justified shouting were landing on &&37&&&ears. I felt frustrated (沮丧的) , and very often a whole afternoon’s scolding would end with their&& 38&& into tears, I realized I needed to&& 39&& my methods of “mothering”. One day while they were at school, I had great fun&& 40&& their rooms. On their desks, in plain&& 41& , I left the cards: “Dear Bill (the other card was&& 42&& to Sarah), your room was messy this morning and I’m sure you like it clean. Love, the House Fairy.”&& 43&& arriving back, the children were &&44&&excited to receive the little note from the House Fairy. The next day, their rooms were fairly tidy. Sure enough, there was another note from the House Fairy&&&&&&&& 45&& for them, thanking them for their nice “gift” of a clean room and&& 46&& asking them to play a certain violin &&47&. Each day, thank--you notes would be worded differently to keep the ideas&& 48& . Sometimes the House Fairy would propose a little&& 49& : “If you can finish your homework today and&& 50 &&it before dinner, I’ d like to watch a particular television program with you tonight.” Sometimes some colored markers or other little items would be left in&& 51of jobs especially well done the day&& 52& .
53&& I can’t remember how long “the House Fairy” continued leaving her love notes. When they were no longer age appropriate (合适的), we used various versions of Post-Its. The bathroom mirror became the&& 54&& centre of our home. Appointments, notices about visiting relatives, lesson schedules, and changes in plans could be posted.
We all benefited from and&& 55&& the idea of sharing reminders and daily details of life through notes. I believe the true legacy of the House Fairy notes survives in our frequent and enjoyable communication. 36.& A. different&&&&& B. no&&&&&&&&&&&& C. otherwise&&&&&&& D. doubtful 37.& A. side&&&&&&&&& B. deaf&&&&&&&&&& C. neither&&&&&&&&&& D. either 38.& A. crying&&&&&&& B. breaking&&&&&&& C. bursting&&&&&&&&& D. bumping 39.& A. adjust&&&&&&& B. adopt&&&&&&&&&C. access&&&&&&&&&&& D. addict 40.& A. to tidy&&&&&&& B. tidying&&&&&&&& C. tidied&&&&&&&&&&& D. tidy
41.& A. distance&&&&&&&&B. words&&&&&&&& C. speech&&&&&&&&&& D. sight 42.& A. sent&&&&&&&&& B. read&&&&&&&&&& C. delivered&&&&&&&& D. addressed 43.& A. As&&&&&&&&&& B. At&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Of&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Upon 44.& A. more than&&&& B. rather than&&&&&& C. no more than&&&& D. other than
45.& A. asking&&&&&&& B. waiting&&&&&&&& C. praying&&&&&&&& D. expecting
46.& A. politely&&&&&& B. friendly&&&&&&&& C. gently&&&&&&&&& D. toughly 47.& A. music&&&&&&& B. song&&&&&&&&&&&& C. piece&&&&&&&&&& D. tone 48.& A. respectable&&& B. uninteresting&&&& C. incredible&&&&&&& D. fresh 49.& A. challenge&&&& B. question&&&&&&&& C. suggestion&&&&&& D. advice 50.& A. go with&&&&&& B. go through&&&&&& C. look up&&&&&&&& D. look into 51.& A. response&&&&& B. answer&&&&&&&&& C. praise&&&&&&&&& D. honor 52.& A. ahead&&&&&&&& B. before&&&&&&&&& C. over&&&&&&&&&& D. ago 53.& A. Actually&&&&&& B. Even so&&&&&&&& C. Even if&&&&&&&& D. Though 54.& A. reminder&&&&& B. main&&&&&&&&&&& C. memory&&&&&&& D. life 55.& A. learned&&&&&&&&& B. appreciated&&&&& C. shared&&&&&&&&& D. thanked
来源:2012届四川省成都树德中学高考适应性考试(一)英语试卷(带解析)
My husband and I insisted that our children were old enough to clean their rooms and make their beds. But they thought &&1&. My complaints, even self-justified(自有道理)& 2&, were always landing on &&3&&ears. Very often a whole hour’s scolding would end with their &&4&&into tears. I felt very frustrated. I realized I needed to &&5&&my method of “mothering”.One day when they were at school, I spent some time tidying their rooms. On their desks, in plain &&6&, I left the cards: “Dear Bill(the other card was &&7&&to Sarah), your room was messy this morning and I’m sure you like it clean. Love, the Room Fairy.” &&8&&arriving back, the children were &&9&&excited to receive the little note from the Room Fairy. The next day, their rooms were fairly tidy. Sure enough, there was another note from the Room Fairy &&10&&for them, thanking them for their nice “gift” of a clean room and &&11&&asking them to play a certain violin &&12&. Each day, thank-you notes would be written differently to keep the ideas &&13&. Sometimes the Room Fairy would propose a little &&14&: “If you can finish your homework and go over your lessons before dinner, I’d like to watch a particular television program with you tonight.” Sometimes some colored markers or other little items would be left in &&15&&of well-done jobs the day &16&.&17&&I can’t remember how long “the Room Fairy” continued leaving her love notes. When they were age appropriate, we used various versions of Post-Its (贴条). The bathroom mirror became the &18&&centre of our home. Appointments, notices about visiting relatives, lesson schedules, and changes in plans could be &19&. We all benefited from and &&20&&the idea of sharing reminders and daily details of life through notes. I believe the true advantage of the Room Fairy notes survives in our frequent and enjoyable communication.【小题1】A.differentlyB.notC.negativeD.same【小题2】A.cryingB.shoutingC.persuadingD.beating【小题3】A.sideB.deafC.neitherD.either【小题4】A.cryingB.bringingC.burstingD.dropping【小题5】A.adjustB.adoptC.accessD.addict【小题6】A.sentenceB.wordsC.speechD.sight【小题7】A.sentB.readC.deliveredD.addressed【小题8】A.AsB.AtC.InD.Upon【小题9】A.more thanB.rather thanC.no more thanD.other than【小题10】A.askingB.waitingC.prayingD.expecting【小题11】A.politelyB.friendlyC.gentlyD.toughly【小题12】A.musicB.songC.pieceD.tone【小题13】A.respectableB.uninterestingC.incredibleD.fresh【小题14】A.challengeB.questionC.suggestionD.advice【小题15】A.responseB.answerC.praiseD.honor【小题16】A.aheadB.beforeC.overD.ago【小题17】A.ActuallyB.Even soC.Even ifD.Though【小题18】A.lifeB.mainC.memoryD.reminder【小题19】A.sentB.struckC.postedD.hanged【小题20】A.learnedB.appreciatedC.sharedD.thanked
来源:学年四川省高考适应性考试(一)英语试卷(解析版)
My husband and I insisted that our children
were old enough to clean their rooms and make their beds. But they thought &&1&.
My complaints, even self-justified(自有道理)& 2&, were always landing on &&3&&ears.
Very often a whole hour’s scolding would end with their &&4&&into
tears. I felt very frustrated. I realized I needed to &&5&&my
method of “mothering”.
One day when they were at school, I spent
some time tidying their rooms. On their desks, in plain &&6&,
I left the cards: “Dear Bill(the other card was &&7&&to
Sarah), your room was messy this morning and I’m sure you like it clean. Love,
the Room Fairy.” &&8&&arriving back, the children
were &&9&&excited to receive the little note from
the Room Fairy. The next day, their rooms were fairly tidy. Sure enough, there
was another note from the Room Fairy &&10&&for them,
thanking them for their nice “gift” of a clean room and &&11&&asking
them to play a certain violin &&12&. Each day, thank-you
notes would be written differently to keep the ideas &&13&.
Sometimes the Room Fairy would propose a
little &&14&: “If you can finish your homework and go
over your lessons before dinner, I’d like to watch a particular television
program with you tonight.” Sometimes some colored markers or other little items
would be left in &&15&&of well-done jobs the day &16&.
&17&&I can’t remember how long “the Room Fairy” continued leaving
her love notes. When they were age appropriate, we used various versions of
Post-Its (贴条). The
bathroom mirror became the &18&&centre of our home.
Appointments, notices about visiting relatives, lesson schedules, and changes
in plans could be &19&.
We all benefited from and &&20&&the
idea of sharing reminders and daily details of life through notes. I believe
the true advantage of the Room Fairy notes survives in our frequent and
enjoyable communication.
A.differently
C.negative
B.shouting
C.persuading
D.beating
C.neither
B.bringing
C.bursting
D.dropping
A.sentence
C.delivered
D.addressed
A.more than
B.rather than
C.no more than
D.other than
B.waiting
C.praying
D.expecting
A.politely
B.friendly
D.toughly
A.respectable
B.uninteresting
C.incredible
A.challenge
B.question
C.suggestion
A.response
A.Actually
B.Even so
C.Even if
D.reminder
A.learned
B.appreciated
D.thanked
来源:河南省2010届高三下学期模拟测试英语试题(二)
题型:完形填空
第二节:完形填空(共20小题;每小题1分,满分20分)
&&&&阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从36-55各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
The House Fairy
&& As young parents, my husband
and I felt that at age 6 and 8, our children were old enough to be cleaning
their rooms and making their beds. But they thought&& 36& . My
complaints, repeating myself, even self-justified shouting were landing
on&& 37&&& ears. I felt frustrated (沮丧的) , and very often a whole
afternoon’s scolding would end with their&& 38&& into
tears, I realized I needed to&& 39&& my methods of
“mothering”.
&& One day while they were at
school, I had great fun&& 40&& their rooms. On their desks,
in plain&& 41& , I left the cards: “Dear Bill (the other card
was&& 42&& to Sarah), your room was messy this morning and
I’m sure you like it clean. Love, the House Fairy.”&& 43&&
arriving back, the children were&& 44&& excited to receive
the little note from the House Fairy. The next day, their rooms were fairly
tidy. Sure enough, there was another note from the House
Fairy&&&&&&&& 45&& for them,
thanking them for their nice “gift” of a clean room and&&
46&& asking them to play a certain violin&& 47& . Each
day, thank--you notes would be worded differently to keep the ideas &&48&
&& Sometimes the House Fairy
would propose a little&& 49& : “If you can finish your homework
today and&& 50&& it before dinner, I’ d like to watch a
particular television program with you tonight.” Sometimes some colored markers
or other little items would be left in&& 51
of jobs especially well done the
day&& 52& .
&&&&&
53&& I can’t remember how long “the House Fairy” continued leaving
her love notes. When they were no longer age appropriate (合适的), we used various versions
of Post-Its. The bathroom mirror became the&& 54&& centre
of our home. Appointments, notices about visiting relatives, lesson schedules,
and changes in plans could be posted.
&& We all benefited from and&&
55&& the idea of sharing reminders and daily details of life through
notes. I believe the true legacy of the House Fairy notes survives in our
frequent and enjoyable communication.
& 36.& A.
different&&&&& B.
no&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
otherwise&&&&&&& D. doubtful
& 37.& A.
side&&&&&&&&& B.
deaf&&&&&&&&&& C.
neither&&&&&&&&&& D. either
& 38.& A.
crying&&&&&&& B.
breaking&&&&&&& C.
bursting&&&&&&&&& D. bumping
& 39.& A.
adjust&&&&&&& B.
adopt&&&&&&&&& C.
access&&&&&&&&&&& D.
addict
& 40.& A. to
tidy&&&&&&& B. tidying&&&&&&&&
C. tidied&&&&&&&&&&& D.
tidy
41.& A.
distance&&&&&& B.
words&&&&&&&& C.
speech&&&&&&&&&& D. sight
& 42.& A.
sent&&&&&&&&& B.
read&&&&&&&&&& C.
delivered&&&&&&&& D. addressed
& 43.& A.
As&&&&&&&&&& B.
At&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
Of&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
Upon
&&44.& A. more
than&&&& B. rather than&&&&&&
C. no more than&&&& D. other than
& 45.& A.
asking&&&&&&& B.
waiting&&&&&&&& C.
praying&&&&&&&& D. expecting
& 46.& A.
politely&&&&&& B.
friendly&&&&&&&& C.
gently&&&&&&&&& D. toughly
& 47.& A.
music&&&&&&& B. song&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. piece&&&&&&&&&& D. tone
& 48.& A.
respectable&&& B. uninteresting&&&& C.
incredible&&&&&&& D. fresh
& 49.& A.
challenge&&&& B.
question&&&&&&&& C.
suggestion&&&&&& D. advice
& 50.& A. go
with&&&&&& B. go
through&&&&&& C. look
up&&&&&&& &D. look into
& 51.& A.
response&&&&& B.
answer&&&&&&&&& C.
praise&&&&&&&&& D. honor
& 52.& A.
ahead&&&&&&&& B.
before&&&&&&&&& C.
over&&&&&&&&&& D. ago
& 53.& A.
Actually&&&&&& B. Even
so&&&&&&&& C. Even
if&&&&&&&& D. Though
& 54.& A.
reminder&&&&& B. main&&&&&&&&&&&
C. memory&&&&&&& D. life
& 55.& A.
learned&&&&&&&&& B.
appreciated&&&&& C.
shared&&&&&&&&& D. thanked
吴老师30日19点直播汽化和液化
余老师30日20点直播unit5第二课时 Section Athank you cousin to send me home!!!!_百度知道
thank you cousin to send me home!!!!
thank you cousin to send me home!谢谢你送我回家的表弟!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Gift Registries: Tactics and Good Taste - The Simple Dollar
Last updated August 26, 2014
A few days ago, I received an interesting email from a person I vaguely knew from college.
This person “rediscovered” me via The Simple Dollar, befriended me on Facebook, and sent me one or two emails.
Out of nowhere, though, the person emailed me a link to their wedding registry.
It had been emailed to a lot of people, apparently – everyone in their email address book.
The email included a generic invitation to pick out one of the hundreds of items they had selected.
I deleted the email.
This was greed, pure and simple.
After receiving it, though, the issue of gift registries stuck in my mind.
What exactly is tasteful behavior for a gift registry?
Also, what kind of items should one put on such a registry?
Thoughts On Gift Registries
Should I Have A Registry At All?
Over the years, a few readers have emailed me asking whether or not they should even have a gift registry for their wedding or baby shower.
Usually, their concern was tackiness – isn’t it tacky to make a big list of the stuff you want?
Didn’t we outgrow making gift wish lists when we were kids?
To tell the truth, I’m completely in favor of gift registries for such occasions.
Most people have large social networks that want to buy gifts for weddings or for new babies, but they might not necessarily know what a good gift is.
By making a registry, you help them out – and also (partially) ensure that you don’t get redundant items.
How Should I Let People Know Tastefully About the Registry?
Similarly, I have no objection to letting people know about the registry under one condition: they’re invited to some sort of celebration of the event.
For example, if a person isn’t invited to your wedding or reception, they should not be told about your wedding registry.
Similarly, if a person is not invited to a baby shower of some sort, they shouldn’t be told about your baby registry.
Thus, I find the appropriate place to mention a registry is in an invitation.
Include a simple extra slip of paper that simply says, “For your convenience, there is a gift registry at Target” or whatever location is useful to you and to your guests.
Do not suggest people buy gifts from your registry if they’re not close to you – or at least not close enough to receive invitations to your event.
Doing so will not get you more gifts, but it will ensure that those people look poorly upon you.
What Should I Ask For?
Many people simply put everything they could think of that they could possibly want on their registry.
I know we did this – we simply walked down the aisles at Target and put literally hundreds of items on the registry.
Bad strategy.
We wound up getting a bunch of things that we didn’t really need on our wedding day.
Instead, the best place to start is with a list at home
Over a period of time, identify the things you would actually use.
Look for things that really need to be replaced if you’re making a wedding registry.
If you’re doing a baby registry, ask parents, particularly those with kids under the age of four or so, because .
Also,make sure you have a wide variety of values on the list – and have more less-expensive items than very expensive items
Don’t load your registry down with a bunch of $300 items – not many guests will be able to easily afford those items.
Instead, seek out items with a wide price range – it’s fine to put a few big items on it, but have more inexpensive items on it.
Think of it this way: even if someone is intending to spend quite a bit on you for a gift, they can always grab multiples of the less expensive items.
A final tip: if you choose items of direct and immediate use to you, there are several benefits
First, it becomes much easier to write thank you notes for the item, because you can comment truthfully on how you’re using the item instead of having to find tactful things to say.
Second, if it’s something you’re actually using, it’s made your life easier and saved you money and probably time, which is what gifts in these situations usually hope for.
Finally, it’s much easier to show your item in use to gift-givers should they stop in – for example, if you ask for a pan you’ll actually use, you don’t have to “drag it out” to impress someone.
In short, if you’re authentic from the start about what you want and need, that authenticity follows all the way through, from the gift itself to saying thank you for it and when you’re actually using it
And that’s the best outcome of all, for both the giver and the recipient.
Any other thoughts on gift registries?
Please enable JavaScript to view the
Wow, that person has no pride at all.
I’m not big on gift registries.
I always give money for weddings – that’s what the people really want.
A blender can only blend things but money can buy a blender or anything else they might want that’s sold in stores.
Sponsored schools
Become a subscriber of The Simple Dollar and get a free copy of Trent's e-book today plus exclusive updates.}

我要回帖

更多关于 dido thank you 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信