很抱歉,该文档已经被删除了...先到其它地方遛一圈吧!
你可能感兴趣的文档
&2008- Inc. All Rights Reserved 豆丁网
扫描二维码下载客户端
2亿文档免费下当前位置:&&&&&&&&&
最新公告:
《新概念英语》第一册第63课:Thank you, doctor.
17:30:30&&
《新概念英语》第一册第63课:Thank you, doctor.:Listen to the tape then answer this question. Who else is in bed today? Why?听录音,然后回答问题。还有谁今天也卧床休息?为什么?
&新概念英语第一册第63课MP3(英音)
新概念英语第一册第63课MP3(美音)
《新概念英语》第一册第63课 Thank you, doctor. 谢谢你,医生 Listen to the tape then answer this question. Who else is in bed today? Why? 听录音,然后回答问题。还有谁今天也卧床休息?为什么?
【课文】 DOCTOR: How's Jimmy today? MRS. WILLIAMAS: Better. Thank you, Doctor. DOCTOR: Can I see him please, Mrs. Williams? MRS. WILLIAMAS: Certainly, doctor. Come upstairs. DOCTOR: You look very well, Jimmy. You are better now, but you mustn't get up yet. You must stay in bed for another two days. DOCTOR: The boy mustn't go to school yet, Mr. Williams. And he mustn't eat rich food. MRS. WILLIAMAS: Does he have a temperature, doctor? DOCTOR: No, he doesn't. MRS. WILLIAMAS: Must he stay in bed? DOCTOR: Yes. He must remain in bed for another two days. He can get up for about two hours each day, but you must keep the room warm. DOCTOR: Where's Mr. Williams this evening? MRS. WILLIAMAS: He's in bed, doctor. Can you see him please? He has a bad cold, too! 【课文翻译】 医 生:吉米今天怎么样了? 威廉斯夫人:他好些了。谢谢您,医生。 医 生:我可以看看他吗,威廉斯夫人? 威廉斯夫人:当然可以,医生。上楼吧。 医 生:你看上去很好,吉米。你现在好些了,但你还不应该起床。你必须再卧床两天。 医 生:这孩子还不能去上学, 威廉斯夫人,而且不能吃油腻的食物。 威廉斯夫人:他还发烧吗,医生? 医 生:不,他不发烧了。 威廉斯夫人:他还必须卧床吗? 医 生:是的,他还必须卧床两天。他每天可以起来两个小时,但您必须保持房间温暖。 医 生:威廉斯先生今晚去哪儿了? 威廉斯夫人:他在床上呢,医生。您能看看他吗?他也得了重感冒! 【生词】 better adj. 形容词well的比较级 certainly adv. 当然 get up 起床 yet adv. 还,仍 rich adj. 油腻的 food n. 食物 remain v. 保持,继续 【知识点讲解】 1. 今天我们要接触到一个新的概念:形容词比较级。在英文中如果要将两件事进行比较,表达&更&&&的概念,就要用到比较级了。在课文中我们学到的better是well的比较级,它同时也是good的比较级。课文中威廉斯太太回答医生吉米的情况better,意思就是说吉米的情况比前几天好了。 来看一个例句:This apple is better than that one. 这个苹果比那个好。 所以我们可以看到基本的句式是A is better than B. 大家也来试着造个句吧! 2. yet 这个词的意思可以理解成&还、尚未&&& 一般用于否定句的最后。比如文中:...you mustn't get up yet. 你现在还不能起床。
[&发布:能飞英语网&&&&编辑:能飞英语网&]
能飞英语网欢迎您评论,文明上网,理性发言
能飞视听学习软件
能飞背单词
英语学习方法
英语推荐文章
英语学习工具
版权所有 & . All Rights Reserved.新概念英语第2册11~19篇课文只要英文不需汉意 希望尽快得到解答 谢谢_百度知道
新概念英语第2册11~19篇课文只要英文不需汉意 希望尽快得到解答 谢谢
我有更好的答案
&#39!&#92. They will be coming by train and most of the young people in the town will be meeting&#39. Traffic police are sometimes very polite. &#92. Tomorrow evening they will be singing at the Workers&#92. He will be in his small boat, I found this note on my car. We are very proud of him, I do not know any F'but I can&#92!;I&#92. Just then, we wel the girl said. 'clock so we shall have plenty of time. &#39. During this time. ' Lesson 12 Goodbye and good luck 再见.&#92?&#39, it must be terrible to be grown up. In a few minutes he returned with my bag an I said in a weak voice, she had to wear short socks and a bright. On the way:&#92, the police will have a difficult time, you cannot fail to obey it. After I&#39, a yMr,\Don\ As I soon learnt, we&#92. Harry worked in a lawyer\ Susan answered. I stopped and he asked me for a lift. He told me that the firm could not afford to pay&#39, orange-coloured dress, thank you. This note is only a reminder!? 你会讲英语吗; CCan I return these two tickets. \'My dear, he said that business was very bad. &#39, he was English himself, she must appear in a bright red dress and long black stockings. I had left it on a chair beside the door and now it wasn&#92. She must be at least thirty-five years old. I had neaC If you receivebut they are for next Wednesday&#39. Twenty peot pay the bill,&#39? I had an amusing experience last year, she often appears on the sThe play may begin at any moment. \ he Said.&#39, \What a pity, I looked for my bag. You will be very lucky if he lets you go without a ticket, this does not always happen. &#92, but he always borrows money from his friends an&#39. I&#39, Captain Charles A Susan exclaimedLesson 11 One good turn deserves another 礼尚往来 I was having dinner at a restaurant when Harry S&#39?&#39. Harry saw me and came and sat at the same table, when the youDo you speak E The inn-keeper smiled and immediately went out.Tapsail is a famous little boat. As soon as he had got into the car,'' My dog had take I asked.
After I had left a small village in the south of France.&#92! Lesson 16 A polite request 彬彬有礼的要求 If you park your caCould I have those two tickets please .&#39. Lesson 13 The Greenwood Boys 绿林少年 The Greenwood Boys are a group of popular singers. H lesson18 H&#39.&#39. I went into his office. At present! Lesson 17 Always young 青春常驻 My aunt Je&#39. While he was eating, &#92. If anyone ever asked her how old she is,&#39. Captain Alison will set out at eight o\' he said &#92. 希望能帮到你啊; he asked.
'&#39,&#92. He did not look up from his desk when IMay I have'&#39.&#39,&#92! As I was looking for it. He gets a good salary. They will be trying to keep order. \ Harry said, a man hurried to the ticket- I said sadly. He will be away for two months. Then he smiled and told me I would receive an extra &100'Yes, I drove on to the next town, I asked him to lend me &2;Did y he asked. We shall meet him at the harbour No Parking&quot. Neither of us spoke during the journey, will sail from Portsmouth tomorrow,&#39?\ Lesson19 Sold out 票已售完 'It may have begun already. Jennifer will have to take part in a new play soon,一路顺风 O&#39, Topsail!带单词或译文的我也有啊; IC&#39. To my surprise. Last year in another play, I said good morning to him in French and he replied in the same language. This is a &quot. During a holiday in SI hurried to the ticket- I said. I felt very nervous when. We shall see his boat and then we shall say good-bye to him! After I had had lunch at a village inn. Harmsworth.&#92?\&#39. As usual. ''&#39, the inn-so now you c&#39. It is always the sam&#39. It has sailed across the Atlantic many times, &#39,&#39,&#92, he gave me t&#39, they will give five performances. You will enjoy your stay here if you pay attention I answered. In spite of this, \&#39. The Greenwood Boys will be st there . Apart from a few words. They will be arriving here tomorrow. He has never borrowed money from me! 他经常干这种事!&#92! Lesson 15 Good news 佳音 The secretary told me that Mr;&#39, she always answers, a traffic policeman will soon find it, she will be&#39. TI might as well have them, '&#39,\I have never borrowed any money from you. He will take part in an important race across the At interrupt. &#92. Harmsworth would see me. I knew t Sir. Lesson 14 Do you speak E&#39, they are visiting all parts of the country!&#39, but he is now working at a bank. H&#39, very slowly. I haven\I'&#39, \&#39?&#39
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
新概念英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 dido thank you 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信