three days ofweekdays的同义词词

句型转换1.Mr More stays in Shanghai (for three days).对括号里的部分提问_______ ________ ________ Mr More _______ in Shanghai?2.They enjoyed themsevels in the park.改为同义句They ______ _______ ________ ________ in the park.3.Lin Tao_百度作业帮
句型转换1.Mr More stays in Shanghai (for three days).对括号里的部分提问_______ ________ ________ Mr More _______ in Shanghai?2.They enjoyed themsevels in the park.改为同义句They ______ _______ ________ ________ in the park.3.Lin Tao
句型转换1.Mr More stays in Shanghai (for three days).对括号里的部分提问_______ ________ ________ Mr More _______ in Shanghai?2.They enjoyed themsevels in the park.改为同义句They ______ _______ ________ ________ in the park.3.Lin Tao did the housework at home last night.改为否定句Lin Tao _____ ______ the housework at home last night.4.I (sometimes) watch TV in the erening.对括号里的部分提问______ ______ do you watch TV in the evening?5.The twins are going to HongKong the day after tomorrow.改为一般疑问句_______ the twins _____ _____ HongKong the day after tomorrow?
1、How long does stay2、had lots of fun3、didn't do4、How often5、Are going to
1.How long does Mr More stay in Shanghai?2.They had a good time in the park.3.Lin Tao didn't do the housework at home last night.4.How often5.Are the twins going to HongKong the day after tomorrow?
1.Mr More stays in Shanghai (for three days).对括号里的部分提问_How_ __long______ __does______ Mr More __stay_____ in Shanghai?2.They enjoyed themsevels in the park.改为同义句They _had_
_a _ _good/...英语题特别简单请帮忙求求了he left beijing three days ago.改同义句she got up late that she couldn't catch the first bus.改同义句改2个why did she want the job?改同义句_百度作业帮
英语题特别简单请帮忙求求了he left beijing three days ago.改同义句she got up late that she couldn't catch the first bus.改同义句改2个why did she want the job?改同义句
英语题特别简单请帮忙求求了he left beijing three days ago.改同义句she got up late that she couldn't catch the first bus.改同义句改2个why did she want the job?改同义句
1.He has been away from Beijing for three days.2.She didn't get up early enough to catch the first bus.She got up too late to catch the first bus.3.What did she want the job for?
第一个he left beijing three days ago.改为:He has left beijing for three days.第二个she got up late that she couldn't catch the first bus.改为:She got up too late to catch the first bus.第三个我不知道,不好意思。自己翻译的。。。
第一题:He has't been in beijing for three days.第二题:She couldn't catch the first bus because she got up late.
She got up late,as a result ,she couldn't catch the first bus. 第三题:What did she want the job for?祝你好运!加油1
1:he has been away from beijing for three days.2:she got up too late to catch the first bus.
she failed to catch the first bus in the reason of getting up late.3:What did she want the job for?请选择年级七年级八年级九年级请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:初中英语
来源:学年江苏宿迁青华中学八年级下期期中质量检测英语试卷(带解析)
题型:单选题
--- When did you borrow the English book? --- I borrowed it last week. I _________ it for a week.A.borrowedB.have borrowed C.have hadD.have lent
来源:学年浙江省台州市八校联谊九年级第一次联考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:其他题
中学生在成长的过程中总会遇到不同的烦恼,以下是一些学生的自述和生活老师的解决办法,请你给予合理的配对。1.I borrowed Jimmy’s favorite storybook last week. But I can’t find it now. I think I have left it somewhere.2.I was criticized seriously by my Chinese teacher when I was sleeping in the class. Now I don’t like Chinese classes as before. It makes me feel embarrassed.3.I had forgotten to turn off the mobile phone before I entered the classroom. It rang for a long time in the class. None of my classmates have criticized me, but I am upset about it now.4.I have dreamt of volunteering to clean the city park, but I am afraid that others will laugh at me. They may think I am a cleaner.5.I think I am creative. I always have some new ideas. And I spend lots of time trying to invent something. But my parents let me spend all the time in the school subjects.. A. If I were your Chinese teacher, I would be angry, too. So I think you should realize yourself first. Then have a talk with your teacher and tell him you won’t do that again.B. We shouldn’t laugh at cleaners. We can’t live a clean life without them. So don’t be shy and be a volunteer as you have dreamt.C. You’d better buy a new book for him. And then you can explain to him what has happened. D. Remember to say sorry to him.E. According to your description, I can see that you are a very nice child. I think you can give a small speech to apologize (道歉) to them after class.F. I think a creative child should be encouraged. Why not make a good plan with your parents? G. You can spend most time in school subjects. And in your spare time, you can try your ideas. 
来源:2013年初中毕业升学考试(重庆卷)英语(解析版)
题型:单项填空
—Excuse me, where did you get the book?
—I borrowed it from the &________.&
A.cinema&&&&&&&&&& B.library&&&&&&&&&&& C.park&&&&&&&&&&&& D.station
来源:2014届江苏宿迁青华中学八年级下期期中质量检测英语试卷(解析版)
--- When did you borrow the English book?
--- I borrowed it last week. I _________ it for a week.
A.borrowed&&&&&&&& B.have borrowed
&&& C.have had&&&&&&&&& D.have lent
来源:2012年外研版初中英语九年级上Module 8 练习卷(解析版)
I can’t find the book about famous
sportsmen ____ I borrowed from the library yesterday.
吴老师30日19点直播线段的垂直平分线的性质
余老师30日20点直播unit5第二课时 Section Athree days of的同义词_百度作业帮
three days of的同义词
three days of的同义词
72 hours 3天也就是72小时句型转换:1.My father left three days.(改为同义句)_百度作业帮
句型转换:1.My father left three days.(改为同义句)
句型转换:1.My father left three days.(改为同义句)
My father left three days ago.原句应该少了一个词ago.变换后是My father has been away for three days
My father didn't leave three days ago.
My father has been away for three days
总感觉这句话不完整,是不是最后少了个ago啊?}

我要回帖

更多关于 three days 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信