A happy valentines dayDay 50字有中文的!!!!!!

求YUI的 Happy Birhtday to you you 的中文歌词加罗马音_百度知道
求YUI的 Happy Birhtday to you you 的中文歌词加罗马音
我有更好的答案
i tsu mo a ri ga to u一直以来很谢谢你,很感谢你,恭喜,ok!Happy Birthday to you youHappy Birthday to you youあなたに赠るバースディソングよ OKa na ta ni o ku ru ba a su de i son gu yo ok送你一首生日歌吧!i tsu mo a ri ga to uHappy Birthday to you youHappy Birthday to you youあなたに赠るバースディソングよ OKa na ta ni o ku ru ba a su de i son gu yo ok让我送你一首生日歌吧!pu re zen to mo a ru yo o me de to u还有礼物送给你!Happy Birthday to you youHappy Birthday to you youあなたに赠るバースディソングよ OKa na ta ni o ku ru ba a su de i son gu yo ok送你一首生日歌吧!一直以来!Happy Birthday to you youHappy Birthday to you youHappy Birthday to you youいつも アリガトウHappy Birthday to you youHappy Birthday to you youあなたに赠るバースディソングよ OKa na ta ni o ku ru ba a su de i son gu yo ok送你一首生日歌,但在特别的日子里 会えてよかったa e te yo ka tta与你相会实在是太好了ローソクの火を消してro o so ku no hi wo ke shi te把蜡烛的火焰吹息乾杯しましょ オメデトウ,也会一直与你一起度过そうやって歳をとってゆきたいのso u ya tte to shi wo to tte yu ki ta i no希望没一年的生日我都能如此这样在你身边Happy Birthday to you youHappy Birthday to you youHappy Birthday to you youいつも アリガトウ,恭喜你!kan pa i shi ma syo o me de to u我们来干杯吧!i tsu mo a ri ga to u一直以来谢谢你?ok!Happy Birthday to you youHappy Birthday to you youHappy Birthday to you youいつも アリガトウ?これからもずっと 辛い日だって一绪ko re ka ra mo zu tto zu ra i hi da tte i ssyo日后困难艰辛的日子,ok?惊かせてごめん 特别な日にo do ru ka se te go men to ku be tsu na hi ni对不起让你受惊?いつも近くにいて 特别な梦i tsu mo chi ka ku ni i te to ku be tsu na yu me一直陪伴着我的特别的梦闻かせてほしいki ka se te ho shi i很渴望说给你听これからもよろしくko re ka ra mo yo ro shi ku日后也请多多指教プレゼントもあるよ オメデトウ,ok
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁A&Happy&Day-愉快的一天
【内容提示】 冬天里,一场大雪过后,大地积雪皑皑。这时,假如有人问你最愿意干的事是什么,你的回答十有八九是“打雪仗”。正好,有一个星期五的下午,下课以后你们老师走进教室建议第二天早晨你们上山玩打雪仗游戏,同学们齐声响应。请你把你们玩打雪仗的
  【内容提示】冬天里,一场大雪过后,大地积雪皑皑。这时,假如有人问你最愿意干的事是什么,你的回答十有八九是“打雪仗”。正好,有一个星期五的下午,下课以后你们老师走进教室建议第二天早晨你们上山玩打雪仗游戏,同学们齐声响应。请你把你们玩打雪仗的情况写成一篇文章。【作文示范】
A Happy DayWinter came and the first snow began to fall. It was early Saturday morning. When I got up and looked out of the window, I saw trees, roofs and the ground all covered with snow. The world seemed to be a vast expanse① of whiteness②. How beautiful!“A heavy snow, a rich harvest.”Peasants must be very happy. I was happy, too, because…. Well, let me tell you.In the previous afternoon, when school was over, our teacher came into the classroom. “Shall we go to the hill and have a snow fight?”she asked us with a smile.“Good!”the whole class shouted cheerfully.That's why I was so happy in the morning.When we got to the hill, we started making snow balls at once. Suddenly a snow ball hit me in the face. How cold! When I had made enough snow balls, I began to throw them at my“enemies”.We threw snow we kept laughing and shouting. What great fun! We were children again. We did not stop enjoying ourselves until we could not see each other clearly for the dark.On our way home, we were still talking about our snow fight. The wind was blowing hard, but we did not feel the cold. What a happy day!
(选自日《上海学生英文报》)【词语解释】①expanse[iks'p$ns] n.广阔(的区域);浩瀚②whiteness ['waitnis] n.白;白色【写法指要】文章的引言段写到“瑞雪兆丰年”,农民高兴,自己也高兴。接着用插叙的手法写前一天下午老师的建议。第三段是过渡段。然后,四、五段是打“雪仗”的场面描写。结尾段写他们的兴奋劲,点题并与标题照应。
(责任编辑:英语作文网)
------分隔线----------------------------
The mid-term test has just finished . It was so difficult that I felt as if I h...
通过对1929年及2008年经济危机的理解,写一篇短文
With the development of the society,education is becoming more and more importan...
Some students think we should study at home.Because studying at home,is good for...
是暑假写的随笔,毕业后有太多感想。只不过要积极得多。虽然时光逝去化为尘土,却也为...
这是我暑假写在ES个人主页里的随笔,因为刚毕业和同学们各分东西,并且中考前同班的好...Today is a happy day.的用法和样例:
Today is a sad day, but tomorrow is a happy day!
对啊!明天是新的一天!
If anyone deserves a happy day which brings contentment and a light heart, it must be you. This gift is a token of my everlasting love for you. Have a happy birthday.
如果有人应当得到充满欢乐的一天,应当有轻松愉快的心情,这个人一定是你。这件礼物是我不变的爱的象征,祝你生日快乐!
Today is a good day to do the laundry.
今天是洗衣服的好天气。
Today is a significant day for me.
今天对我来说意义重大。
Today is a happy day.的海词问答与网友补充:
Today is a happy day.的相关资料:
相关词典网站:麻烦懂英文的用中文翻译一下Happy mid-autumn Day and wish you have a wonderful,happy holiday!_百度知道
麻烦懂英文的用中文翻译一下Happy mid-autumn Day and wish you have a wonderful,happy holiday!
一个朋友给我发了个信息,可是我不懂英文啊,郁闷死了,求各位帮我翻译一下
提问者采纳
中秋节快乐,祝你有个美好的,快乐的节日!
提问者评价
其他类似问题
中文翻译的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
中秋节快乐,祝你假日愉快
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询