英文翻译成中文,请酷派大神f2全网通们帮帮忙!小弟谢谢了!

求会德语的大神帮帮忙翻译一下小弟实在是没办法了,到这里寻找各位哥哥姐姐们帮帮忙。。。这是女朋友家一台机器上的说明书,他爸让我给他翻译翻译,我以为是英语呢,结果一看是德_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求会德语的大神帮帮忙翻译一下小弟实在是没办法了,到这里寻找各位哥哥姐姐们帮帮忙。。。这是女朋友家一台机器上的说明书,他爸让我给他翻译翻译,我以为是英语呢,结果一看是德
求会德语的大神帮帮忙翻译一下小弟实在是没办法了,到这里寻找各位哥哥姐姐们帮帮忙。。。这是女朋友家一台机器上的说明书,他爸让我给他翻译翻译,我以为是英语呢,结果一看是德语,就傻眼了。。,请各位帮帮忙,不胜感激,感激涕零,帮帮小弟吧。。。不知为什么照片传不上来,实际上是六张简单的图纸,就是一个按钮后面一句话解释这个按钮的作用。麻烦会德语的朋友加qq备注德语翻译,您看一下照片帮下忙,谢了
目测 这个不像德文哦 谷歌说它是西班牙语。希望能解决您的问题。最近热词:
更多热词:
好文推荐:
覆盖iOS、Android等全平台
最权威的学习型桌面词典烦请各位帮小弟翻译成英语,不胜感谢!
烦请各位帮小弟翻译成英语,不胜感谢!
请不要多想了,同样的错误我不会重复。不论你的答案是什么,我的决定是不会改变的。我在这里等你。如果你坚持,我会离开,但是如果你不开心,我就会回来。现在的我们没有别的选择,只有彼此相信,不是嘛?新年了,一切都是新的,请给我一个机会,也给自己一个机会。相信我,我会证明给你看。这是我的真心话了,你知道我离不开你。
Please don&t think about that any more,I won&t make the same mistake.Whatever your answer is,I won&t change my decision.I will wait you here.If you insist,I will leave.But if you are not happy,I will back.Now we have no other choice, just to believe each other,do we?It&s a new year,everything is new,please give me a chance,so do you.Trust me,I will prove it to you.They&re words from my hart.You know I can&t be separated from you.
的感言:谢谢你的回答,非常感谢! 满意答案
Not have thought of much please,I can not repeat the same mistake. Disregarding what your answer is,my decision is will not to change. I wait for you in here. But if you insist on , I will be a departure, if you do not feel happy , I am therefore likely return. Now&s that we do not have other chooses , is not only when each other believe in? New Year all be new, give me a chance please, also give self a chance. Believe that I , I may prove that to you. This has been my sincere words , you have known I can&t be seprated from you.辛苦死人了!!
的感言:谢谢你的回答,非常感谢 相关知识
其他回答 (2)
Please do not think, and the same mistake I will not repeat. No matter what your answer is, my decision will not change. I'll wait for you. If you insist, I will leave, but if you do not happy, I will come back. Now we have no choice, only to each other to believe that is not why? New Year's, and everything is new, please give me an opportunity, but also to ourselves a chance. Believe me, I will prove to you see. This is my truth, you know that I can not do without you.
Don&t think too much please. I won&t make the same mistake again. Whatever your answer is , my decision won&t be changed. And I&ll be right here waiting for you. If you insist, I&ll leave. But if you are not happy about that, I&ll come back.
I think We don&t have any choice but trusting each other now, do we?
As you know, the new year has started and everything is new. So please give me a chance and give yourself one as well. Trust me, I&ll prove it to you. I mean everything I&ve said. And you know I will never leave you.

相信你会满意.
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家}

我要回帖

更多关于 酷派大神f2全网通 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信