london olympic gamess2008在哪

您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&The 2008 Olympic Games and I(2008年奥运会和我)正文
The 2008 Olympic Games and I(2008年奥运会和我)
The 2008 Olympic Games and I(2008年奥运会和我)
作者/编辑:佚名
  []&&& The year of 2008 is getting closer and closer to us. We need to take actions from now on to prepare for the game. What we need to do most is to work on our disadvantages and shortcomings. As a student of Senior high, I can do my own part. Although I can’t transform our city into more a beautiful place on my own, I can help Beijing in small ways and encourage our classmates and people around me to follow my lead. &&& Let me take the environment for example, the atmosphere around Beijing is quite disappointing, factories and cars keep giving off exhausts into the air, we can hardly see the blue sky with our naked eyes, because the sky is covered with a thick layer of harmful substances. The sky is gray instead of blue. To our delight, the government has passed some laws of protecting the air, and we can do something useful, too. For example, whenever we go out for a long distance, ride the bike or take the buses and subways instead of taxis. You may not have a clue how it works. Of course doing that only by one person is far from enough, but we can let more people do that together. In that case the result may be more than we bargained for.&&& Another thing we need to work on is our English skills. Teachers and parents often put great emphasis on our English skills especially listening and speaking. I want to be a volunteer in 2008, to be an interpreter. For now, I must do something helpful to improve my spoken English. Rome isn’t build in a day, so is English. It can’t be improved in a day or two. It takes time and energy. There are no shortcuts to improve your spoken E the most productive way is to grab all opportunities around you to open your mouth. For instance, taking part in all kinds of English contests is a good way, you can meet some excellent contestants, and you can share the experience of learning and some good method of learning. I will keep participating in all English activities t
  〔The 2008 Olympic Games and I(2008年奥运会和我)〕随文赠言:【不积跬步,无以至千里;不积小流,无以成江海。――荀况】
  The 2008 Olympic Games and I(2008年奥运会和我)所属栏目:〖 尚无数据〗
  “The 2008 Olympic Games and I(2008年奥运会和我)”相关:
  〖〗链接地址:
  高考英语作文提供的The 2008 Olympic Games and I(2008年奥运会和我)由网友原创或转发,若The 2008 Olympic Games and I(2008年奥运会和我)侵犯了您的权益,请与本站联系,谢谢!
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章:
The 2008 Olympic Games and I(2008年奥运会和我)相关文章 您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&The Official Mascots of the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games正文
The&Official&Mascots&of&the&Beijing&2008&Olympic&Games
The&Official&Mascots&of&the&Beijing&2008&Olympic&Games
作者/编辑:英语中心
  []Like the Five Olympic Rings from which they draw their color and inspiration, the Five Friendlies will serve as the Official Mascots of Beijing 2008 Olympic Games, carrying a message of friendship and peace--and blessings from China--to children all over the world.
  Designed to express the playful qualities of five little children who form an intimate circle of friends, the Five Friendlies also embody the natural characteristics of four of China's most popular animals--the Fish, the Panda, the Tibetan Antelope, the Swallow--and the Olympic Flame.
  In China's traditional culture and art, the fish and water designs are symbols of prosperity and harvest. And so Beibei carries the blessing of prosperity. A fish is also a symbol of surplus in Chinese culture, another measure of a good year and a good life. The ornamental lines of the water-wave designs are taken from well-known Chinese paintings of the past. Among the Five Friendlies, Beibei is known to be gentle and pure. Strong in water sports, she reflects the blue Olympic ring.
  Each of the Friendlies has a rhyming two-syllable name--a traditional way of expressing affection for children in China. Beibei is the Fish, Jingjing is the Panda, Huanhuan is the Olympic Flame, Yingying is the Tibetan Antelope and Nini is the Swallow.
  When you put their names together--Bei Jing Huan Ying Ni--they say "Welcome to Beijing," offering a warm invitation that reflects the mission of the Five Friendlies as young ambassadors for the Olympic Games.
  The Five Friendlies also embody both the landscape and the dreams and aspirations of people from every part of the vast country of China. In their origins and their headpieces, you can see the five elements of nature--the sea, forest, fire, earth and sky--all stylistic rendered in ways that represent the deep traditional influences of Chinese folk art and ornamentation.
  Spreading Traditional Chinese Blessings Wherever They Go
  In the ancient culture of China, there is a grand tradition of spreading blessings through signs and symbols. Each of the Five Friendlies symbolizes a different blessing--and will honor this tradition by carrying their blessings to the children of the world. Prosperity, happiness, passion, health and good luck will be spread to every continent as the Five Friendlies carry their invitation to Beijing 2008 to every part of the globe.
  At the heart of their mission--and through all of their work--the Five Friendlies will seek to unite the world in peace and friendship through the Olympic spirit. Dedicated to helping Beijing 2008 spread its theme of One World, One Dream to every continent, the Five Friendlies reflect the deep desire of the Chinese people to reach out to the world in friendship through the Games--and to invite every man, woman and child to take part in the great celebration of human solidarity that China will host in the light of the flame in 2008.
  In China's traditional culture and art, the fish and water designs are symbols of prosperity and harvest. And so Beibei carries the blessing of prosperity. A fish is also a symbol of surplus in Chinese culture, another measure of a good year and a good life.
  The ornamental lines of the water-wave designs are taken from well-known Chinese paintings of the past. Among the Five Friendlies, Beibei is known to be gentle and pure. Strong in water sports, she reflects the blue Olympic ring.
  Jingjing makes children smile--and that's why he brings the blessing of happiness wherever he goes. You can see his joy in the charming naivety of his dancing pose and the lovely wave of his black and white fur. As a national treasure and a protected species, pandas are adored by people everywhere. The lotus designs in Jingjing's headdress, which are inspired by the porcelain paintings of the Song Dynasty (A.D.960-1234), symbolize the lush forest and the harmonious relationship between man and nature. Jingjing was chosen to represent our desire to protect nature's gifts--and to preserve the beauty of nature for all generations. Jingjing is charmingly na?ve and optimistic. He is an athlete noted for strength who represents the black Olympic ring.
  In the intimate circle of Friendlies, Huanhuan is the big brother. He is a child of fire, symbolizing the Olympic Flame and the passion of sport--and passion is the blessing he bestows. Huanhuan stands in the center of Friendlies as the core embodiment of the Olympic spirit. And while he inspires all with the passion to run faster, jump higher and be stronger, he is also open and inviting. Wherever the light of Huanhuan shines, the inviting warmth of Beijing 2008--and the wishful blessings of the Chinese people--can be felt. The firery designs of his head ornament are drawn from the famed Dunhuang murals--with just a touch of China's traditional lucky designs. Huanhuan is outgoing and enthusiastic. He excels at all the ball games and represents the red Olympic ring.
  Like all antelopes, Yingying is fast and agile and can swiftly cover great stretches of land as he races across the earth. A symbol of the vastness of China's landscape, the antelope carries the blessing of health, the strength of body that comes from harmony with nature. Yingying's flying pose captures the essence of a species unique to the Qinghai-Tibet Plateau, one of the first animals put under protection in China. The selection of the Tibetan Antelope reflects Beijing commitment to a Green Olympics. His head ornament incorporates several decorative styles from the Qinghai-Tibet and Sinkiang cultures and the ethnic design traditions of Western China. Strong in track and field events, Yingying is a quick-witted and agile boy who represents the yellow Olympic ring.
  Every spring and summer, the children of Beijing have flown beautiful kites on the currents of wind that blow through the capital. Among the kite designs, the golden-winged swallow is traditionally one of the most popular. Nini's figure is drawn from this grand tradition of flying designs. Her golden wings symbolize the infinite sky and spread good-luck as a blessing wherever she flies. Swallow is also pronounced "yan" in Chinese, and Yanjing is what Beijing was called as an ancient capital city. Among the Friendlies, Nini is as innocent and joyful as a swallow. She is strong in gymnastics and represents the green Olympic ring.
&  福娃是2008年第29届会吉祥物,其色彩与灵感来源于奥林匹克五环、来源于辽阔的山川大地、江河湖海和人们喜的形象,,《》()。 ◆分享好文◆福娃向世界各地的孩子们传递、和平、积极进取的和人与和谐相处的。
  福娃是五个可爱的亲密小,他们的造型融入了鱼、大熊、藏羚羊、燕子以及奥林匹克圣火的形象。
  每个娃娃都有一个琅琅上口的名字:“贝贝”、“晶晶”、“欢欢”、“迎迎”和“妮妮”,在中国,叠音名字是对孩子表达喜爱的一种传统方式。当把五个娃娃的名字连在一起,你会读出北京对世界的盛情邀请“北京欢迎您”。
  福娃代表了以及中国人民的渴望。他们的原型和头饰蕴含着其与海洋、森林、火、大地和天空的联系,其形象设计应用了中国传统艺术的方式,展现了中国的文化。
  将带往世界各个角落
  很久以来,中国就有通过符号传递祝福的传统。北京奥运会吉祥物的每个娃娃都代表着一个美好的祝愿:繁荣、欢乐、激情、与好运。娃娃们带着北京的盛情,将祝福带往世界各个角落,邀请各国人民共聚北京,欢庆2008奥运盛典。
  第29届奥林匹克吉祥物――福娃贝贝&
  贝贝灵感来源:中国年画-莲年有余
  贝贝灵感来源:中国传统鱼纹样、浪纹样
  贝贝传递的祝福是繁荣。在中国传统文化艺术中, “鱼” 和 “水” 的图案是繁荣与收获的象征,人们用“鲤鱼跳龙门”寓意事业有成和梦想的实现,“鱼”还有吉庆有余、年年有余的蕴涵。
  贝贝的头部纹饰使用了中国新石器时代的鱼纹图案。贝贝温柔纯洁,是水上运动的高手,和奥林匹克五环中的蓝环相互辉映。
  第29届奥林匹克运动会吉祥物――福娃晶晶
  晶晶灵感来源:熊猫
  晶晶灵感来源:宋代瓷器莲造型
  晶晶是一只憨态可掬的大熊猫,无论走到哪里都会带给人们欢乐。作为中国国宝,大熊猫深得世界人民的喜爱。
  晶晶来自广袤的森林,象征着人与自然的和谐共存。他的头部纹饰源自宋瓷上的莲花瓣造型。晶晶憨厚乐观,充满力量,代表奥林匹克五环中黑色的一环。
  第29届奥林匹克运动会吉祥物――福娃欢欢
  欢欢灵感来源:中国传统火纹图案
  欢欢灵感来源:敦煌壁画中的火焰纹样
  欢欢是福娃中的大哥哥。他是一个火娃娃,象征奥林匹克圣火。欢欢是运动激情的化身,他将激情散播世界,传递 更快、更高、更强的奥林匹克精神。欢欢所到之处,洋溢着北京2008对世界的热情。
  欢欢的头部纹饰源自敦煌壁画中火焰的纹样。他性格外向奔放,熟稔各项球类运动,代表奥林匹克五环中红色的一环。
  第29届奥林匹克运动会吉祥物――福娃迎迎
  迎迎是一只机敏灵活、驰骋如飞的藏羚羊,他来自中国辽阔的西部大地,将健康的美好祝福传向世界。迎迎是青藏高原特有的保护动物藏羚羊,是绿色奥运的展现。
  迎迎的头部纹饰融入了青藏高原和等西部地区的装饰风格。他身手敏捷,是田径好手,代表奥林匹克五环中黄色的一环。
  第29届奥林匹克运动会吉祥物――福娃妮妮
  妮妮来自天空,是一只展翅飞翔的燕子,其造型创意来自北京传统的沙燕。“燕”还代表燕京(古代北京的称谓)。妮妮把和喜悦带给人们,飞过之处播撒“祝您好运”的美好祝福。
  天真无邪、欢快矫捷的妮妮将在体操中闪亮登场,她代表奥林匹克五环中绿色的一环。
  〔The Official Mascots of the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games〕随文赠言:【不积跬步,无以至千里;不积小流,无以成江海。――荀况】
  The&Official&Mascots&of&the&Beijing&2008&Olympic&Games所属栏目:〖 尚无数据〗
  “The&Official&Mascots&of&the&Beijing&2008&Olympic&Games”相关:
  〖〗链接地址:
  体育口语提供的The&Official&Mascots&of&the&Beijing&2008&Olympic&Games由网友原创或转发,若The&Official&Mascots&of&the&Beijing&2008&Olympic&Games侵犯了您的权益,请与本站联系,谢谢!
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章:
The&Official&Mascots&of&the&Beijing&2008&Olympic&Games相关文章Beijing Announces Sloganfor 2008 Olympic Games--《中学生英语(高二版)》2005年13期
Beijing Announces Sloganfor 2008 Olympic Games
【摘要】:日,北京2008年奥运会主题口号发布仪式在北京工人体育馆举行。中共中央政治局常委李长春出席仪式并发布了“同一个世界同一个梦想”(One World, One Dream )的主题口号。中共中央政治局委员、北京市委书记、北京奥组委主席刘淇主持仪式并致辞。
【作者单位】:
【关键词】:
【分类号】:G634.41【正文快照】:
One world, One dream . In the coming years,even for decades to come,the four sim-ple English words will be closely,unm istakably linked to the Summer O lym pic Games and the Paralym pic G am es that Beijing will be hosting in 2008. “One world,O ne dream
欢迎:、、)
支持CAJ、PDF文件格式,仅支持PDF格式
【相似文献】
中国期刊全文数据库
汪伦;[J];初中生世界;2005年31期
刘振邦;[J];集邮博览;2005年11期
崔梦境;;[J];英语知识;2006年03期
王松海;;[J];中学英语之友(初一版);2007年10期
尤利;[J];人民公安;2005年13期
孙涛;[J];时事(时事报告中学生版);2005年01期
黄艺翔;;[J];广东第二课堂(小学版);2007年11期
赵艳;;[J];安徽教育;2008年10期
张洁行;;[J];作文世界;2009年05期
金元浦;[J];瞭望;2005年29期
中国重要会议论文全文数据库
朱建刚;;[A];走向21世纪的探索——回顾·思考·展望[C];1999年
赵光慧;;[A];外国文学论集——世纪末的探索与思考[C];1997年
聂东风;;[A];第八届全国体育科学大会论文摘要汇编(一)[C];2007年
段兆麟;;[A];海峡两岸观光休闲农业与乡村旅游发展——海峡两岸观光休闲农业与乡村旅游发展学术研讨会论文集[C];2002年
吴金朝;黄凯安;;[A];中国气象学会2007年年会加强气象科普能力建设,推动气象事业又好又快发展分会场论文集[C];2007年
;[A];2006中国传播学论坛论文集(Ⅱ)[C];2006年
张爱林;葛家琪;;[A];第五届全国现代结构工程学术研讨会论文集[C];2005年
陈芳;;[A];北京食品学会2004年论文集[C];2004年
刘锡良;;[A];天津市土木工程学会第七届年会优秀论文集[C];2005年
刘锡良;;[A];第五届全国现代结构工程学术研讨会论文集[C];2005年
中国重要报纸全文数据库
记者 吴东 张咏 实习记者 汪丹 耿诺;[N];北京日报;2005年
记者 周暹;[N];北京日报;2006年
记者 汲传排;[N];北京日报;2006年
丁伟;[N];人民日报;2004年
;[N];人民日报海外版;2008年
汲传排;[N];北京日报;2007年
记者 吴东;[N];北京日报;2005年
黎方益;[N];建筑时报;2007年
记者 周暹;[N];北京日报;2006年
孙弢;[N];北京日报;2008年
中国博士学位论文全文数据库
易乐湘;[D];上海师范大学;2007年
曹林红;[D];吉林大学;2007年
李滟波;[D];上海师范大学;2007年
侯姝慧;[D];华中师范大学;2009年
许跃敏;[D];浙江大学;2002年
渠红岩;[D];南京师范大学;2008年
付菠益;[D];中国艺术研究院;2008年
宋玉芳;[D];北京体育大学;2004年
牛静;[D];北京体育大学;2007年
尤海燕;[D];首都师范大学;2009年
中国硕士学位论文全文数据库
杨保红;[D];湖南大学;2008年
廖杉杉;[D];贵州师范大学;2008年
张军艳;[D];山东师范大学;2009年
张建华;[D];复旦大学;2009年
王艳;[D];中央民族大学;2007年
甘挺;[D];湖南师范大学;2007年
彭珺洁;[D];华中师范大学;2008年
李冬梅;[D];南京师范大学;2008年
马佳;[D];江西师范大学;2009年
赵双花;[D];南京师范大学;2005年
&快捷付款方式
&订购知网充值卡
400-819-9993
《中国学术期刊(光盘版)》电子杂志社有限公司
地址:北京清华大学 84-48信箱 知识超市公司
出版物经营许可证 新出发京批字第直0595号
同方知网数字出版技术股份有限公司
订购热线:400-819-82499
在线咨询:
传真:010-
京公网安备74号end Overlay Box
You Are Here:
» 2008 Olympic Games
Olympic Games 2008Women - Who Qualified?
The Olympic Games were held in Beijing in the People's Republic of China from 8 to 24 August 2008 and we saw some fabulous table tennis.
Although the opening ceremony took place on 8 August 2008, the table tennis didn't actually start until Wednesday 13 August 2008.
A fabulous
had been built at Peking University specifically for this event - so the
players had the best possible conditions in which to play.
It had seating for 8,000 spectators - with 6,000 seats being permanent and 2,000 temporary.
Were all the best players there?
Unfortunately, because each National Olympic Committee (NOC) could only have a maximum of three men and three women competing, some of the stronger nations
like China had several players who, despite being in the top 20 of the , were not at the
However, this meant that the rivalry between the various nationalities was more intense, and provided us with some excellent matches.
How did players qualify?
There was a complicated system of qualification for the Olympic table tennis event, but without getting too bogged down with the full details, here's a
brief summary...
Singles Events
For each of the singles events, 64 table tennis players qualified for the Olympic Games as follows:
The top 20 players on the ITTF World Ranking list as at 3 January 2008 (with a maximum of two players per NOC)
40 players who qualified via continental qualification events held between July 2007 and April 2008
(Africa 6, Asia 11, Europe 11, Latin America 6, North America 3 and Oceania 3)
One player by invitation of the IOC/ANOC/ITTF
The top three players at the Final World Qualification Tournament who had not already qualified.
The number of qualification places for the Singles events from the Final World Qualification Tournament could be increased if...
the continental allocation of 40 players is not reached
the host nation direct entry place is not used and/or
the Team Quota of 22 places is not fully utilised
So, which women players actually qualified...
Players who qualified for the Olympics 2008
Player (Women)
Directly qualified by World Ranking (20)
ZHANG Yining
WANG Yue Gu
LI Jia Wei
FUKUHARA Ai
KIM Kyung Ah
HIRANO Sayaka
PARK Mi Young
BOROS Tamara
TOTH Krisztina
LAU Sui Fei
SCHALL (WOSIK) Elke
NI Xia Lian
African Qualification Tournament (6)
KAFFO Bose
OFFIONG Cecilia Otu
ABDUL-AZIZ Shaimaa
YOSSRY Noha
FOMUM Victorine Agum
Latin America Qualification Tournament (6)
RAMOS Fabiola
NONAKA Mariany
MEDINA Paula
SILVA Yadira
Asia Qualification Tournament (11)
SHUMAKOVA Marina
FENG Tianwei
SHABAN Zeina
DANG Ye Seo
KOMWONG Nanthana
FUKUOKA Haruna
KIM Mi Yong
AGGARWAL Neha
HUANG I-Hwa
Europe Qualification Tournament (11)
PAVLOVICH Victoria
SAMARA Elizabeta
XIAN Yi Fang
PAOVIC Sandra
LI Qiangbing
TAN MONFARDINI Wenling
North America Qualification Tournament (3)
HUANG Crystal Yao Xi
LONG Judy (Zhu)
Oceania Qualification Tournament (3)
LAY Jian Fang
SANG Stephanie Xu
Invitation (1)
TOMMY Priscila
Final Qualification Tournament (3)
SHEN Yanfei
Additional Singles Qualifiers
POTA Georgina
KOTIKHINA Irina
PAN Li-Chun
KOSTROMINA Tatyana
STEFANOVA Nikoleta
PESOTSKA Margaryta
BAKULA Andrea
FADEEVA Oksana
LOVAS Petra
PAVLOVICH Veronika
ODOROVA Eva
HADACOVA Dana
PASKAUSKIENE Ruta
SOROCHINSKAYA Tetyana
MORE PAGES ABOUTTABLE TENNIS AT THE OLYMPIC GAMES
For more information about table tennis at the Olympic Games, take a look at my other articles...
Other Major Tournaments
World Championships
ITTF World Tour
(2012 onwards)
European Championships
Commonwealth Games
See Who Performed Best
World Rankings
Table Tennis Events Calendars
Table Tennis Officials
You Are Here:
» 2008 Olympic Games