英语作文我的爱好老师

Copyright &
All Rights Reserved假如我是老师 的英语作文
假如我是老师 的英语作文
假如我是老师-If I Were a Teacher英语作文学习网为您收集 作文网
假如我是老师,我对待学生一定不像是对待不懂事 假如我是老师-If I Were a Teacher英语作文学习网为您收集 作文网
假如我是老师,我对待学生一定不像是对待不懂事的孩子那样,不会惩罚似的给他们留永远也做不完的作业。我会让学生们喜欢我,而不是害怕我。我不会像圣人一样地处处说教。如果我是老师,我会和学生们成为平等的好朋友,尊重他们,理解他们。使他们以学习为乐,而不是把学习当成一种负担。
If I were a teacher, I would not treat my students just as some know-nothing kids. I wouldn't give them homework that can never be done.If I were a teacher, I would try my best to let them like me, not be afraid of me. I wouldn't teach them just as if I were a sage. If I were a teacher, I would make friends with my students. I would respect them and understand them. If I were a teacher, I would make study a happy thing to my students, but not a burden to them.
的感言:谢了o(∩_∩)o... 满意答案
My dream is to be a teacher. 

If I were a teacher, I have to do a good, qualified teachers. When I stand on the rostrum for the first time, in the face of dozens of pairs of great thirst for knowledge of the eyes, first of all, I will openly introd then, I have to tell them: &I hope you will study hard and happy life , Shu-shan Road, there is ground for the track, Xuehaiwuya hard to make a boat. & 

I will not criticize or blame any one of the students, but they will not be misunderstood or wrong not to allow their young casts a terrible shadow of the soul. 

I will prepare lessons in the classroom under serious, serious P seriously in the classroom lectures. No matter what class, whether large or small, I will try its best to make every effort to solve the problem. 

I will not set too many students to work, nor will it set a number of operations by rote, but will not engage in tactical sea title. I only ask them seriously, and strive to learn, requiring them to have the flexibility learned. I do not ask them to test all high, all in the first test, as long as they do, is the best. I will give them enough time according to their own lack of effort to learn. 

I would like my teacher, like popular: like to welcome the teachers require student high as the spring of the United States and
Fu Xiaoli as Qu Shu-hua a as good as a teacher Hung Liu Wen Italy Jie-ren, Du Jian, as humorous as a teacher. 

If I were a teacher, I should do when a teacher, the well-received by students, the school welcomed by the community welcome. My dream is to be a teacher.
我的梦想是当一名老师。   

假如我是老师,我要做一名优秀、称职的老师。当我第一次站在讲台上,面对几十双渴望得到知识的大眼睛,首先,我会大大方方地把自己介绍给他们;然后,我要告诉他们:“希望你们努力学习,快乐生活,书山有路勤为径,学海无涯苦作舟。”  

我不会随意批评或指责任何一位同学,更不会误解或冤枉他们,不让他们幼小的心灵蒙上可怕的阴影。   

我会在课下认真备课,认真批改作业;在课堂上认真讲课。无论班中有什么事情,无论是大是小,我都会尽力去做,尽力去解决。   

我不会给学生布置太多的作业,也不会布置一些死记硬背的作业,更不会搞题海战术。我只要求他们认真、努力地学习,要求他们灵活掌握学到的知识。我不要求他们都考高分,都考第一,只要他们尽力了,就是最棒的。我会给他们充足的时间根据自己的不足去努力学习。   

我要像我的老师一样受人爱戴:像方迎老师一样严格要求学生;像高春美老师一样和蔼可亲;像付晓丽老师一样积极主动;像曲淑华老师一样干净利索;像刘文红老师一样善解人意,像杜剑老师一样幽默风趣。   

假如我是老师,我就要当这样一名老师,受学生欢迎,受学校欢迎,受社会欢迎。我的梦想是当一名老师。
的感言:谢谢
其他回答 (1)
If I were a teacher, I should be fair and impartial carefully, even if mistakes squad, and no different from ordinary students punishment. In addition, I would also like to teach students, the moral quality is the most important. 
Teachers like farmers, students like seedlings, as pro-teacher ground cultivation, fertilization, irrigation, the future will be a bumper harvest the fruits of the so-called &mentor rejuvenating& is the intention, if I was the teacher, I would certainly advancing toward this goal 

假如我是一位老师,我的心地要公正无私,即使班长犯错,与普通学生处罚毫无两样。另外,我还要教导学生,品德的好坏是最重要的。 
老师就像农夫,学生好比幼苗,由于老师亲勤地栽培、施肥、灌溉,将来才会有丰收的成果,所谓“良师兴国”就是此意,假如我是老师,我一定向这一目标迈进。
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家英语作文我最喜欢的老师带翻译80词-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 英语作文我最喜欢的老师带翻译80词
英语作文我最喜欢的老师带翻译80词
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“英语作文我最喜欢的老师带翻译80词”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“英语作文我最喜欢的老师带翻译80词”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:<,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1: & My Favourite TeacherHello,my name is Jie. I have many good teachers, but my favourite teacher is Miss Li. She is a very good teacher.She is very young, but her English is very good. She teaches us English every day. Her class has so much fun.She sings songs with us, plays games with us. We are so happy . And we learn English well. Our English are very very good.So I like her very much.She likes reading books and playing sports. After class, Miss Li often plays sports with us. We are very happy. We all love her very much.This is my favourite teacher.She is a good teacher .I like my English teacher very much. What about you?Do you have a good teacher, too?&解决方案2: & My Favourite TeacherHello,my name is Jie. I have many good teachers, but my favourite teacher is Miss Li. She is a very good teacher.She is very young, but her English is very good. She teaches us English every day. Her class has so much fun.She sings songs with us, plays games with us. We are so happy . And we learn English well. Our English are very very good.So I like her very much.She likes reading books and playing sports. After class, Miss Li often plays sports with us. We are very happy. We all love her very much.This is my favourite teacher.She is a good teacher .I like my English teacher very much. What about you?Do you have a good teacher, too?我最喜欢的老师嗨,我的名字叫杰。我有许多好老师,但我喜欢的老师是李老师。她是一个很好的老师。她很年轻,但她的英语很好。她每天教我们英语。她的课堂很有趣。她跟我们一块唱歌,和我们一起玩游戏。我们非常快乐幸福。我们英语学得很好。我们的英语是非常好的。所以我非常喜欢她。她喜欢读书和运动。下课后,李老师经常和我们一起运动,我们很高兴。我们非常喜欢她。这就是我最喜欢的老师。她是一个好老师。我非常喜欢我的英语老师。你呢?你也有一个好老师吗?&解决方案3: &Of all the sports, I like table-tennis best. I think it is not only a sport but also an art, because it is a game that needs strength and skill.Some people think that playing table-tennis needs little strength, but I don't think so. In playing table-tennis, we should judge the direction of the ball, and hit it back with great strength so that we can win the game. At the same time we need to pick up the ball which falls to the ground. So after one game you will be very tired if you have tried your best.But, as a sport, I think it more like an art. In the game, you can often find the ball moving quickly, and each of the players'movements is very beautiful.So I like the sport very much. Though I can't play it very well, I still show great interest in it. I think playing table-tennis can build our bodies,keep us healthy and train our brains. So I like it very much.解决方案4: wdjwhdjewfgyuw3rfvwjhg3fgkwuy34wfgejwkfewigjfgkw3wkgfwjkgfwjk 解决方案5: 100解决方案6: 张老师是我的老师,他来自济南,38岁,看上去很年轻,高个子,性格外向,很喜欢运动和音乐。解决方案7: 小鼻子 大嘴巴 小眼睛 40岁 补充: I most like my English teacher, he was in our class is the most popular teacher, he teaches us English。He often help us witn learn English and ask us to study hard.And He often about our brilliant smile.. &#10; Our English teacher has a lot of hobbies, including his most good at singing.He loved singing, and he sing very good to listen, we&re all very fond of his songs.&#10; This is my favorite teacher,who is yo 补充: 邓老师 小鼻子 大嘴巴 小眼睛 40岁 胖 解决方案8: 我最喜欢的老师解决方案9: Today is an annual Chinese New Year, the first day of the new year,the traditional festival of China.At this day, everyone has a happy reunion , the families round together to eat regiment rice for year, is really a happy affair.Say for us, this festival is very happy, having a lot of delicious outside, can also take New Year&s Money to buy the thing that oneself wants to buy for a long time.今天是一年一度的春节,也就是新年的第一天,中国的传统节日。在这一天,大家欢聚一堂,一家人围在一起吃团年饭,真是一件幸福的事情。对于我们来说,这一个节日是十分快乐的,有很多好吃的之外,还可以拿压岁钱去买自己很久想买的东西。通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了:答:My favourite things My favourite things are books.Why do I like books so much? Because I can learn a lot of things from books. If I read more and more books,I will know more and more things about the world.Books are useful for ...===========================================问:外貌答:My Favourite Teacher Hello,my name is Jie. I have many good teachers, but my favourite teacher is Miss Li. She is a very good teacher. She is very young, but her English is very good. She teaches us English every day. Her class...===========================================问:外貌答:I like many kind of foods, such as dumpling, noodles, hamburger, egg soup and so on, but I like dumpling most. I like eating dumpling because he so is always delicious, and dumpling also has many kinds of stuffing inside, Chine...===========================================问:适合高一学生写的,帮帮忙答:My new teacher 我的新教师 Began school, In the class has traded several teachers 。 what I most like is teacher. mathematics is a female teacher, 开始在一流的学校,一些教师已经交易。我最喜欢的是教师。数学是一个女老师, She is s...===========================================问:经过调查:语文老师:(Ms.Li)她最喜欢的食物:米饭最喜欢的运动:跳绳...答:The teacher who i like best is a lady teaching our chinese,Ms. Li. Her favorite food is Rice, And the sport she like most is Skipping..What's more,she like all of the Color.However,she don't like cooking very much.she also hate...===========================================问:经过调查:语文老师:(Ms.Li)她最喜欢的食物:米饭最喜欢的运动:跳绳...答:你们能不能发上内容再提问啊 不是家长 不是学生不少老师 那么谁会由你说的课本啊 想帮也帮不了 除非你给内容 才能翻译 你说对不?===========================================问:经过调查:语文老师:(Ms.Li)她最喜欢的食物:米饭最喜欢的运动:跳绳...答:My favourite woman star My favourite woman star is Taloy Swift,and she is one of the most popular stars.Her voice is very beautiful.Though her songs are good,she isn't proud.And she isn't famous before she release her first alb...===========================================问:需要一篇英文作文,我最爱的老师。任何老师都行,老师名字随便,重要的...答:英语如同语文。 首先,开门见山写老师外貌性格 第二,事件体现性格 第三,赞颂 I like my math teacher Miss. Long best, Miss. Long is tall and thin. She has black long hair and there is a pair of glasses on her bright eyes,which mak...===========================================问:需要一篇英文作文,我最爱的老师。任何老师都行,老师名字随便,重要的...答:第一篇 Beautiful Sky 美丽的天空 The star in the sky were twinkling.Some were crowded,and others were separate.Then I found the stars were not the same color.There were many colors,white,gray,light blue,orange,and so on.It was r...=========================================== Summer I like summer best. In summer,the weather is sunny and hot.I can eat my favourite food-ice creams!I&#39;m very happy!I like swimming in the pool with my friends.In su...===========================================helpful to our hearing。 I like my teacher。 How about your teacher ? 每个人一生中都会遇见许多不同的老师,但是我认为我的这个老师是最特别的。他是我们的英语老师...===========================================very much.I find speak English is very interesting.English can make me more clever.It makes me happy.翻译如下: 当人们问我:你最喜欢的科目是什么?我就回答:我最喜欢的科目是...===========================================我很善于交流,也喜欢交朋友;我喜欢音乐,也喜爱小品;我喜欢卡通,也喜爱武侠;我既看还... English is my favourite, for I want to be an international person in the future ,so English is...===========================================I was not good at English. It was more than six years since I began to study English.At first I found it quite difficult.I couldn't pronounce well,spell the words correctly or remember the...===========================================I can be strong enough to swim in winter. 我最喜爱的运动 很多人喜欢夏天游泳。我也是。我最喜欢的运动就是游泳。想想在炎炎夏日跳进水里该是多么有趣啊!在热天我经常...=========================================== My favourite sport Among lots of sports basketball is my favourite .I fall in love with it the first time I touch it.I really enjoy the feeling when you shoot the ball right in the basket,it bri...===========================================My favorite subject is English. I read English newspapers and listen to radio in English as much as possible. There are so many English books in my house and I will read them wh...===========================================friendship will forever and ever.朋友是能让您感到温暖的人,当您是沮丧的时候。因此我有许多朋友。但是Tom是我的最好的朋友。他和我年龄一样。他比我高。篮球是他喜爱的...=========================================== My favorite sport can be run up. Running to exercise, they can lose weight every day as early as you can while breathing fresh air side of the morning run, so good for health. 有字...===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助热点作文:
您现在的位置: &
& 关于老师的英语作文:我的老师_750字
关于老师的英语作文:我的老师_750字
95人赞了这篇文章
  Miss Li is my Chinese teacher . She is about thirty years old . She is very pretty and young . Her hair is brown and curly .
  Miss Li always wears a blue coat . I think her favourite colour will be blue .
  Miss Li is very friendly and kindly .Her classes are very interesting ,we all like to have Chinese class .
  She always smiles when she speak to us .Sometimes she is very strict with us,when we make a mistake,she often makes us stand up . 李老师是我的语文老师,她大约30岁左右,她长的又漂亮,又年轻,她的卷发是棕色的。
  Miss Li often sticks to have lessons when she is ill , She looked weak,but still beautiful . 李老师经常穿着蓝色的上衣,所以我认为她最喜欢的颜色是蓝色。
  Miss Li love us very much, she teaches us so carefully .I think she is a good teacher. We all love her,too .
  李老师对我们总是那样友好,亲切。她的课生动,有趣,我们都喜欢上语文课。她和我们说话的时候总是面带微笑。
  有时候她对我们非常严厉,当我们犯了错误,李老师就让我们站起来。
  I think teachers are like candles , giving off light for others by burning themselves 。 我想,老师就像蜡烛,燃烧了自己,照亮了别人!
百科词条:
的其他作文
推荐 的其他文章
&关于的其他文章
&关于的其他文章
&关于的其他文章
&关于的其他文章我的老师大学英语作文
我的老师大学英语作文
我的老师大学英语一:My teacher
Two secondary school teachers I remember show how different people can be though engaged in the same profession. &
Mrs. Wang, my philosophy teacher, sent us to sleep less than ten minutes when she started talking in class. When a head nodded, she would point at the dozing student and made threatening remarks. She said that she was bored teaching us. Some students in her eyes had no desire to learn. But the other teacher Mr. Li always had bright eyes in a smiling face and encouraging words which showed that he loved Chinese history he was teaching and wanted us to love it too. &
When it came to their attitudes to their students, they were different too. After Mrs. Wang finished her day&s lessens she felt that she had finished her job. Once when I asked her a question outside class about a term, she continued with preparation to leave and said that I could bring my question to class next week. Before I knew it she had put her keys into her handbag and walked out of the door. In the history class, however, a question even after the bell would still be given attention to by Mr. Li. He would rush to the board in a last minute attempt to clear up. Often he was seen with a number of students standing outside the classroom, discussing the day&s assignment.
Their methods of teaching were not like as well. Mrs. Wang stuck to the textbook and trained us how to memorize minute facts. However Mr. Li brought in films, maps, slides, tapes, anything that would help us learn. Once the whole class went to see the &film Lin Zexu& in order to better understand the history of the Opium War from 1840 to 1842.
Owing to these contrasts, I do not think I can forget either of my past teachers.
我的老师大学英语作文二:My teacher
Mr Shao taught me English when I was in Senior Three.With the bald head and hunchback, the fifty or some man distinguished himself from his counterparts in many ways.
He was so addicted to tobacco that he couldn`t even skip acigarette in the corridor at the interval between two classes. Due to the long time consumption of cigarettes, his teeth had gone totally bad and occasionally let off unpleasant smell which really disturbed us when we were talking to him. At times, he came to recognize it and consequently found out a solution. He suggested we write down our problems and he answer them in the written form. Although I knew all along that he was a careful man, his quotations of five different dictionaries on a single multiple choice problem was still beyond my wildest dream.
What`s more, none of us could imagine how excellent his ancient Chinese literature was. What he tended to do in his class was to recite several segments of the famous ancient prose and then put them into English.& However, under the pressure of College Entrance Exam, the students didn`t seem to be so interested in his performance.& Therefore, he tried to stimulate the class by editions of Times as prizes for answering questions. It worked on us instantly.
On the day of the entrance exam, he waited nervously with us out of the examination room.& He kept reminding us not to drink water in case that we would feel like going to toilet during the exam. Not withstanding his constant claims that we students were far less important than his beloved daughter, we did feel his devotion to us.
我的老师大学英语作文三:My teacher
Miss Hou is my university English teacher. Her English name is Jenny. She looks so weak that a strong wind may blow her away. She is not too tall, about 150cm. She is experiened of English teaching. She teaches me for three years.In the other word, she is the only English teacher during my high school study. She is special. She will show an English song to us before her class. A few days later, she will ask us to follow the singing on the tape. I can still remember some songs she taught us. It is strang that she looks so weak, but no one in my class will against her word. I think maybe is because her own personality.Everyone respects her. She is serious in work, so that our whole class&s English is good. Happily, she is our friend after class. She always palys badminton& with us. She is also ready to help us if we have any difficultiy. In my mind, a good teacher is more than a million books. And she will be my mentor forever. Jenny, my teacher, I love you.
与我的老师大学英语作文相关的文章}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文我的家庭 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信